(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,229 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 minutes ago by Shapeshifter
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nikalou.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4549 3 years ago

#133 just left the warehouse today and is on it's way to me

I can't wait for it to be okay for events to be held again so my company Psychic Drive can travel with it! I haven't been keeping up with this thread or watching too many videos of the game so I can't wait to learn about it.

For those curious I got all the options added to it except the butter cabinet. I intend to make my own headphone jack kit to install in the bill acceptor slot as well.

7 months later
#11505 3 years ago

Haven't had issues with the flippers before (and have had the machine a long time #133) but I just updated and am getting knockdowns from both the pop bumper and scoop. I would like to go back to the old code for the time being, anyone have a download link for it?

#11532 3 years ago

I reverted the code to the previous version and was greeted with missing textures during the attract screen. The machine would reboot at the end of every game as well. So I applied the newest version of the code and had the same issue. Cammy and I put our heads together and having looked at the log file determined that it has something to do with the scores (formatting?) so we did the following: factory reset the machine, cleared all error logs, and reset high scores. Now I can play a full game on the updated code so I will be leaving it alone for now instead of trying to revert.

I will note that the games I did play while it was on the old code this morning the flippers were back to normal. I took the glass off and did some tests rolling the ball at high speed toward the flippers making sure they'd stay up. On the new code doing this test results in reproducible knockdowns with high regularity. I have adjusted my EOS switches and put the hold power on HIGH for both flippers.

rmerror (resized).jpgrmerror (resized).jpg
#11782 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I wrote the code, remember? I’m telling you that the control of the flip and the hold is the same. If you change it back to ‘original’ it’s the same as it’s been since the game shipped, if you use the new default, it’s a different pattern, but the same amount of electricity over all. But you have the option to use the original pattern if that works better for your game. The pulse to fire the flipper is the same as it has always been. There is no viable reason to cling to old code.

Original flipper settings from the new code working flawlessly for #133 although it is on location so I couldn't perform extended tests as others have done in this thread. Worth noting I have streamed for more than 3 hours straight with no issues on the flippers or making the left ramp. Thanks for putting the original pattern back in!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 300.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 13,500.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nikalou.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=nikalou and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.