(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mpdpvdpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2557 3 years ago

Just secured spot #312 for a BSE! Very stoked to get my hands on this thing...someday haha

#2559 3 years ago

Haha true, I can’t say I didn’t get a bit lucky. Anyone know what number they halted production at for shutdown?

#2583 3 years ago

jhoward1082 looks sick man! I’m not usually a big fan of Alt translights but that looks bonkers!

1 week later
#2776 3 years ago

Figures are too tall to fit under glass though...too bad, they are great sculpts!

Quoted from j_m_:

just an fyi, the exclusive set of mondo figures is available again on mondo's website
https://mondoshop.com/collections/all/products/rick-morty-deluxe-figure-set-mondo-exclusive
this set includes the plumbus, pickle rick, rat king figures and an extra set of faces for both rick and morty
[quoted image]
Product includes:
- 2 Rick Heads
- 2 Morty Heads
- 2 pairs of Rick Hands
- 2 pairs of Morty Arms
- Portal Gun
- Bottle of Booze
- Mindblower Helmet
- 4 Mindblower Tubes
- 2 Figure Stands
Mondo Exclusive Deluxe Figure set also includes:
- Rick Burping Head
- Evil Morty Head
- Plumbus
- Pickle Rick mini figure
- Rat Boss mini figure

#2778 3 years ago

Ohhhh I didn’t even think of that. I bet that would work nicely.

Quoted from jonesjb:

How tall is the portal on the topper? It could possibly work as a topper mod - keeping the lighting and portal and replacing the figures.

#2880 3 years ago

Sometimes all it takes is a sick pin with the right theme to reel em in! I miss seeing kids get pumped about pinball at my location.

Quoted from WolfManCat:

Thanks Spooky! First time I got one my boys to play pinball for more than five minutes. Whole family is loving this one. We played for hours and even threw in a few other games.
[quoted image]

#2910 3 years ago

For real, that’s some crazy wishful thinking. Seems the game has been selling for around $11k currently and will likely rise to Lebowski / Alien territory

Quoted from delt31:

I love the guys who post wanted ads for this game and say they will pay the original deposit only..... But it will be quick and easy.
It's hilarious. They should also say.... And also incredibly under market value too!
Why not post an ad wanting a TZ for 4k?
Step it up. Want the game pay the price

#2915 3 years ago

It definitely takes a minute to process the whole neurotic vibe of the show....shit moves a mile a minute.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Finally started watching the show and finished first episode . Is it norm to have a feeling like I’m about to have a seizure ?

#2934 3 years ago

Can we get a ball three drain call out from S03E02 where the wind whispers “Loooossser” at a newly divorced Jerry? Haha...would be priceless.

#2936 3 years ago

Hahah nice, that’s even better

Quoted from docquest:

That's one of the quotes you hear when start a new game by pressing start before finishing the game you are currently in. The accompanying image on the LCD when you do that is pretty funny as well.

#2952 3 years ago

I might grab one of these stern tmnt’s to hold me over till my RaM three hundred whatever is ready haha

Quoted from mbasnight:

Here I went and bought a BM66 to "hold me over" to #131, convinced that it would be aug or sep till I got mine! Cant complain tho, better to have more than less pins to jam during my self imposed lockdown!

#2980 3 years ago

Isn’t a headphone / volume kit part of what Spooky offers for add ons?

Quoted from MikeS:

Does anyone have any feedback on the Pinnovators headphone/volume kit? My game should be coming
Soon and I'm trying to decide if I should order it right away. Thanks!

#3011 3 years ago

100% keep that shit OR I’ll buy you out and have one for home and one for route.

Quoted from Blackzarak:

Even better news I just got a called today saying it will arrive this Tuesday between 12-4 Ooh yeah.. now I’m debating on keeping it or just selling it to have money and space for the possibility of new JJP pin ...Damm to many good pins coming out this year

#3032 3 years ago

I’m getting beyond stoked to get mine with all these hot code updates being fired off.

#3076 3 years ago

A cool edition to the human music dimension would be to change the entire switch sound bank to be all bloops and bleeps... so you are actually performing along with the human music while you play.

#3096 3 years ago

The envy is reaaal! Congrats to everyone getting their games! Ill be like an 8 year old on Xmas when my number comes up haha

#3104 3 years ago

Heavy shrine vibes, dig it! Congrats!

Quoted from TheGunnett:

#76 is home and is being bolted to the floor.
[quoted image]

#3113 3 years ago

Keeeeeep ittttt, it’s amazing and will likely be worth double than what you paid for it after the full production run is complete.

Quoted from zucot:

Decided to sell my BSE preorder slot. Game 246. I can’t wait to play the game someday but I don’t think I need to own it. Please PM me if interested.

#3162 3 years ago

Someone in this thread or the other RaM thread posted a crazy alternate backglass aaand now I can’t find it. Anyone have any info on that?

#3164 3 years ago

Thank you! I sent Allen an email. Hopefully he has more in stock or is willing to produce more. I gotta get one big time.

Quoted from newovad:

Brian Allen - Flyland Designs. I don't currently see it on the website but maybe contact him or jhoward1082 (he posted the photos below)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/52#post-5626512

#3195 3 years ago

Siiiick, I love reverse flipper play. What dimension is it?

Quoted from N80G80:

Whichever one of you Spooky bastards came up with the reverse flipper dimension, thanks a lot, totally fucked me up!

#3307 3 years ago

How awesome is the shaker on this game? I’m not a huuuge shaker guy but if it’s really well integrated and adds a lot to the game I may pop for one.

Quoted from FatPanda:

The shaker is properly implemented on the latest official code. If you wanted to DIY the shaker, installation is very easy. The plastic protectors are a set of clear plastics that go underneath each game plastic. Worth it IMO.

1 week later
#3600 3 years ago

Probably tacky of me to ask the group for their opinion on this but...Is it absolutely mental of me that I’ve turned down three separate offers of $5k (inclusive of deposit) for my spot?

#3604 3 years ago

I feel like it’s not insane to assume the resale value of an RaM will easily rise to Lebowski / Alien territory... $13k-$15k possibly more as the theme has a massive following and the game looks INCREDIBLE. I’m excited to get mine but the wait is killlling me haha.

Quoted from Pinmeister:

Hard to say, but my gut feeling is that as long as R&M is popular, re-sell games will be rare. After that, if the game is good, it will be still be hard to find due to its relative rarity. But will it sell for $11k in a few years? I kind of doubt it. Except on E Bay, where the price will be over $20K.

#3608 3 years ago

Yeah, the new code drop has me not wanting to sell at all. It looks like a BLAST.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

So turning down $3500 profit? I honestly don't know if I could do it, especially if offers like that are rolling in (IE if they're offering that much, what would it cost me to re buy it?). It's funny how this sold out immediately, then a few spots sold, and now that people are streaming mature code more people are going "oh shit, I need one!"

I’m #312 ...guessing it’ll be ready to ship in November.

Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

What build number are you?

#3610 3 years ago

Congrats! Let me come over and play that shit! Haha

Quoted from VALIS666:

Joined the club yesterday, such a clever, gorgeous game! Spooky rocks, really happy with their latest two. Need to do some fine tuning, of course, like getting rid of those horrid Super Bands or whatever it is Spooky uses for flipper rubbers. Overly bouncy, slick, I truly hate them. My Cooper played so much better once I put Titans on it. Anyway, a couple new owner questions:
- Yesterday when I brought it home and played (all night!), the topper would activate on each new ball. Changed some settings, now today it only activates on new balls maybe 75% of the time, and 0% of the time on ball 1. Maybe just a fluke that would correct itself next power up, but wondering if anyone had this (my code is 06.01, I believe).
- I plan on reading the fine tuning tips later and dialing this in (has anyone compiled all the tips into one post/video?), but I'm pretty sure the major culprit for the garage shot is that ring rubber an inch or two into the start of the orbit. That looks like it can go with no harm to the balls/game.

#3836 3 years ago

At about 128 currently...they’re moving at a good pace.

Quoted from 6S3NC3:

So i would assume all build numbers were push back due to the Lock Down aka Quarantine or to be correct the "Shelter in place" Like My House is going to start moving around. My shelter is always in place. Anyway I digress. So whats the latest on current build per Month? I do remember they would of been around 450 built by the end of 2020. Anyone know the new number?

1 week later
#4023 3 years ago

Hmmmm, maybe take some time and make a few adjustments and just be excited that you are one of only 750 people on THE PLANET to own this machine. If you have any serious troubles Spooky support is very responsive and always willing to help you resolve any and all problem.

Quoted from northerndude:

Well, got the pin Tuesday, but was able to only mess with it this evening as I’ve been at the lake.
Overall, I’m at a great and a bit pissed off mood about my pin so far.
Plays pretty great, I find the garage shot decent, I’m nothing sbort it awful to the spinner.
But as for the build, couple issues that I’m not happy with. A connector was off, really struggled to find the issue, and the pins the connector should have been on were full of glue so the connector would never have been on it for testing.
Once I toook my glass off, I couldn’t get it back on, the back of playfield glass trim is way off (too low) and I had to pry it up to get the glass to slide all the way up, after I was fuckin tired of messing with that, I went to take it off, the glass trim had 10 holes in it, the wood was split from the builder trying to get screws in and just kept trying over and over, that was rushed or missed in inspection as the one looking at it would have struggled mightily to get glass back on I’m sure.
Coin door installed sloppy I think also, as some cabinet decal bubbled up on top middle near bolt, I might be able to loosen and smooth out decal and re/tighten
Everything else pretty great. Gotta work on the glass rattling though, stuffed a couple small cut cable ties in between glass trim and rails to alleviate that. Prob 80% better for sure
Anyway, those are my first impressions.

#4075 3 years ago

I cannot wait for this game berate my girlfriend hahah.

Quoted from Kevlar:

Hilarious moment just now, my girlfriend was playing and Rick said ' Hit something useful, Fuck Face' . I was in tears. She wasn't amused

#4191 3 years ago

Said goodbye to spot 312 today. Bittersweet, but some deals you just can’t turn down. Pray for me that I at least get to PLAY it someday.

1 week later
#4417 3 years ago

Anyone looking for those sold out Rick and Morty Mondo sculpts to replace the plastic R & M on their topper? Mine just showed up but I sold my spot. They look AMAZING, really high quality sculpts and you can change the heads out for different looks. Also there is a pickle Rick and rat that will fit as under glass mods. Will look RAD. Pm me if interested... they are unopened in the box.

1954A60E-7037-4B16-871B-1C208A33E8FA (resized).png1954A60E-7037-4B16-871B-1C208A33E8FA (resized).png9BCCF56F-6A30-4EB9-BD63-70B134BF7AAF (resized).jpeg9BCCF56F-6A30-4EB9-BD63-70B134BF7AAF (resized).jpegAC904CE4-3C38-474F-A733-FFBD7683BDEE (resized).jpegAC904CE4-3C38-474F-A733-FFBD7683BDEE (resized).jpegE02F775E-0EA7-411D-ACC6-CC49E9C11B9E (resized).jpegE02F775E-0EA7-411D-ACC6-CC49E9C11B9E (resized).jpeg
#4420 3 years ago

I’ve seen some photos of them being used as a topper and it looks great to me. FAR better than 2D plastics. That’s why I bought em haha

Quoted from jonesjb:

I recall the figures being too large proportionally for the portal though.

#4424 3 years ago

Mondo figures are SOLD ya’ll

1 month later
#5197 3 years ago

No

Quoted from Pinstym:

Did Spooky get approval to put Scary Terry in the game?

10 months later
#14894 2 years ago

Didn’t they address the overheating in the most recent code?

Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Quick question, can someone that is not using fans on their flippers tell me if the plunger on the right flipper gets so hot that you can't keep you finger on it.
My left flipper plunger iswarm, but I can keep my finger on it. My right plunger is scorching hot.
This is after 10-15 minutes of play.
Thank.

#14920 2 years ago

I have a feeling that the HWN topper won’t ship attached. Congrats on your CE! I grabbed one too, super pumped. One of the most gorgeous art packages in all of pinball, I really hope they hire Edmiston again in the future.

Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Hello All, Just bought my first Spooky today (Halloween CE). I know it isn't a Rick and Morty but I figured someone in this club can help me out. How hard is it to remove the topper on a Spooky? My ceiling is low and there is no way it is going to clear. Thanks in advance.

#14942 2 years ago

Slasher Ultra Whack-a-Psycho

Quoted from klr650:

I'm really happy for all the folks who purchased the latest "Ultra Stabby Peekaboo Hedge Man Game."
But I'm selfishly hoping that the R&M party doesn't end too soon! Eric, Scott, et. al. have done an incredible job. Moonman (which was a later addition) is definitely my favorite mode so far! So I'm still hoping there might be a few more cool additions to come? And let's face it, this game is still incomplete...at least until an acceptable "my man" callout returns!
Anyway, keep up the great work Spooky!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

9,999 (OBO)
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mpdpvdpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=mpdpvdpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.