(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider morgoth00.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15809 2 years ago

I've been wanting a RM because I love the show, hadn't played it yet. I went to Electric Bat because they had a bunch of games I wanted to try, but RM was my target. WOW it was So awesome! Haven't had that much fun playing pinball so far except for LOTR. Anything that can make me laugh and cuss at the same time, wins! Also for the first time got to play TNA, TWD, BSD, GOT and MB. TNA/BSD was next fav, but RM still takes it for me. Look forward to picking one up

20210819_211249 (resized).jpg20210819_211249 (resized).jpg

#15815 2 years ago

Fyi Wild Dog Arcade just started streaming RM on twitch
(for those of us who don't have machines yet

1 month later
#16176 2 years ago
Quoted from MrSmiley:

Congrats on the Standard Edition, only 36 made!
What's weird is that yours is missing the badge. I also have a standard and it has the regular numbered badge like the Bloodsucker. Also says Bloodsucker Edition

Curious where you saw the '36' info? I saw Charlie say '40' in an interview.

I just found out that Scary Terry is Charlie's voice according to Bowen My Standard is making it's way to me

#16182 2 years ago
Quoted from MrSmiley:

Following up the badge discussion, is the standard edition supposed to have a badge or not?
Mine has one, #617.
[quoted image]

Really strange, that would be the first Standard I have seen with a badge.
- are you the original owner?
- does 617 match the last 3 of your serial number?
- do you have portal graphics around your flipper buttons?

#16188 2 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

You also got the portal speaker covers as well. I didn’t think they came on the standard edition?

My Standard was ordered with the RGB speaker lights, I guess the covers were part of that option because it has them.

#16218 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Oh jeez those fork switches suck. Really wish manufacturers would stop using them in new designs. We have to keep multiple spares on hand for LOTR; they fail regularly.

For LOTR I changed to https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5209-00

It is more robust than the fork style. You have to tweak the end of the switch in the Gimli vuk since it is so shallow and the ball rolls horizontally into the switch end. Once you get that set by slightly flattening the bump, you won't be replacing them anymore. Since RM drops down onto the top, maybe those would be the solution as well? I haven't seen the RM switch setup yet.

#16219 2 years ago

Seen this drop target discussed alot. Here are some things to try-

Check to see if the return spring was hyperextended and is flipping around.

Make sure the brass finger is close, but not touching the target when at rest and the drop target is up. If you are adjusted properly, then raise the pulse of the knockdown coil in the settings a bit.

#16225 2 years ago

My upper flipper stays flipped out sometimes by itself. Click of the button reseats it though. Also have seen it flinch when bass goes off. Anyone seen this? Everything on the underside seems OK.

1 week later
#16290 2 years ago

Saw mention of needing to run the update multiple times depending on which revision starting, so maybe it was just a matter of repeating it.

1 week later
#16362 2 years ago

Still having random trouble with my upper flipper. Hot/cold it doesn't matter. Will randomly stay activated. Turning off power will allow it to drop and then it's fine again. Also it will drop if I machine gun the flippers. Have read that on Stern it is usually the coil stop...this has under 70 plays on it. Likelyhood of the stop having gone bad already?

#16391 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

What is the best to use if the top of the inner side blade toward the back is lifting off some?

I would get some light or medium tack 3M adhesive spray, spray enough into a cup, then brush some on the back of the lifted blade section, wait for cure time then push down.
You might also be able to reactivate it by wetting it with some windex and then squeegie out the liquid.

#16469 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Can anyone who has installed the new IPS from Pinball Mod Co give me an idea of how long it will take to complete the install? I don't have many pockets of time open this weekend and am trying to figure out if I should wait. 30 minutes? 1 hour? 2 hours? Thanks!

20 mins should be fine if everything goes good and you don't have questions or problems. Fyi original metal screen holder latch is discarded. I am still waiting to hear back on the intended location of the different included black strips.

-Disconnect wires
-Remove key lock nut/bracket/ and assy
-remove monitor nuts
-Loosen both speakers enough to remove monitor, and/or swivel right speaker out of way
-install mystery black pads(?)
-set new monitor in place
-install 3d printed controller bracket onto lock assy and secure nut
-install 3d printed clamps to hold monitor
-re-tighten speakers
-screw controller board assemblies to 3d printed bracket
-install new ribbon cable from monitor to controller (delicate part).. blue strip facing up on board.
-reconnect wires
20211110_172515 (resized).jpg20211110_172515 (resized).jpg20211110_175311 (resized).jpg20211110_175311 (resized).jpg

20211110_171450 (resized).jpg20211110_171450 (resized).jpg20211110_171841 (resized).jpg20211110_171841 (resized).jpg
#16480 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Interesting. I don't have the middle plug. I only have HDMI and the power.

Middle plug is only on the latest release spooky machines

#16483 2 years ago

Anyone know what diameter the longer screws needed for Xspacers would be? #10?? I know I need 5/8 instead of 1/2 just need diameter size. Want to stop on the way home

#16510 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Anyone have a picture of the exact location? I just do not want to unscrew the wrong one and mess something up. Appreciate it.

Screenshot_20211116-082730_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211116-082730_Chrome (resized).jpg

#16526 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

*snip*
The only real difference as far as I know is the purple colored armor vs the hammered space gray armor and the portal protectors around the flipper buttons *snip*

And the standard didn't have a matching coin door option, and the badge of honor was BSE only, also the shooter ramp color changed to what it should be.

I purposefully hunted down a gray Standard that was nearly fully loaded. Way better than the purple IMO.

My son is literally mad that I took it offline but haven't installed the Xspacers yet. He is convinced that is the sole downfall of his shots once I told him about it lol. I had to special order the screws for the Xspacers and installing some mods while it's down.

#16540 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Did the later builds incorporate the new smaller bushings?

No, not as of #549 at least.

#16549 2 years ago

Working on my upper flipper alignment since I am swapping shooter ramp. Even with rubber post ring removed, I can't get it perfect. Middle screw can no longer be installed and middle tab is hitting black rail. End tab screw is maxed out and will need to be re-drilled to go farther. Will going that last little bit be worth drilling new holes or will I notice a difference?

Factory before:
20211122_150536 (resized).jpg20211122_150536 (resized).jpg
As close as I can go:
20211122_151128 (resized).jpg20211122_151128 (resized).jpg
20211122_152120 (resized).jpg20211122_152120 (resized).jpg

#16554 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hey anyone with the PinballModCo lcd replacement…
Are the tiny foam strips for separating the screen from the plastic screen protector on front? Did you just put them on four sides of the new lcd? Or two on bottom corners and top corners or what? Or did you use them?
Thx in advance
Kevin

Per the supplier, the thick foam and thin felt are two different thickness of spacer, to fill the gap between your clamps and the backside of monitor, depending on a variety of factors regarding your clamp and your monitor thickness. I used the felt because the foam seemed too thick on mine. Nothing goes between monitor and plastic protector.

#16562 2 years ago

I went for it and redrilled my upper flipper ball guide, getting it exactly aligned to the flipper. Hello skillshot! New shooter ramp, Xspacers, reset right flipper angle, garage shot curve adjusted, all much better now and much more precise! Still want to run external sub to get rid of all the nasty vibration, since I can't play it without maxing the volume.
Also noticed the number display under the scoop was missing part of a light digit. Discovered the connectors
were hot glued on crooked and had a huge chunk of glue underneath blocking it from seating properly. Game on!

#16570 2 years ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Okay, my pop bumper finally gave up the ghost. About a month ago the RGB light gave up working and I ordered a replacement. However, after removing the cap of the bumper I realised that soldering the new LED in there was going to be a VERY tight job and I was concerned about how steady my hand would be so I have been living with no Pop bumper RGB. Well, last night the PB stopped popping, it still registers when hit, but doesn't pop the ball. So today I pulled the PF up (almost had a major accident as I pulled it too far forward and it fell right off the rails, luckily nothing seems to have gone wrong there).
Anyway, I found the problem, the positive wire that appeared to be attached to the coil was actually loose and only held by the plastic. I can reattach this and get the PB working minus the light. I have replacement boards for the RGB. Should I try and remove the entire PB mech (plastic bracket that holds the whole thing together that is screwed into the bottom of the PF)? Or, does anyone have any recommendation on the best way to reattach the light and get to the wire I need to solder?
As far as I can tell, I would need to remove one of the prop/leg things that is over the mech and then I can lower the whole thing from the PF and work on it. But, before I do that I would like to hear suggestions from anyone who has worked on this mech.
Thanks in advance,
John
Here is a picture of the underside, and the broken light inside the pop bumper, the light bulb has completely broken off so I know it needs replaced.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Dont forget forget install a rubber ring per Thenotrashcougar https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/322#post-6525313

Also see this post for more pop light replacement info
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/262#post-6258022

#16581 2 years ago

New ramp, New ball lock! lol happy Thanksgiving pinheads

20211124_215803 (resized).jpg20211124_215803 (resized).jpg
#16591 2 years ago

'Shut the fuck up about moon men!

1 week later
#16617 2 years ago

My right flipper, launch button, and trough eject have stopped working. Is that all tied to 1 fuse? Not at home to check it out

#16618 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

My right flipper, launch button, and trough eject have stopped working. Is that all tied to 1 fuse? Not at home to check it out

Looks like there is a 4amp fuse blown. I know my son likes to play holding on the flippers all the time for no reason.....

2 weeks later
#16697 2 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Is it too late to consider polishing a couple small audio rough spots? <snip>.
2) In Scary Terry, when you get the call out "He sure says Bitch a lot" you can hear Terry start to say something right at the end of the clip. That just needs like 1/4 second trimmed off.

In attract mode, scary Terry shouts something when you push the buttons which, which I think probably had "bitch" at the end of it but is cutoff. Is that on purpose?

The main audio thing that bugs me is on one of the MATCH clips when they are flying away from the planet about to explode, it becomes super quiet while they are fleeing, and then the explosion/shaker goes off. Seems like there should be more noise or louder screaming or something during that flight before the explosion. A clip I see alot so I am watching intently.

#16744 2 years ago

Hope you all got everything you asked for

Screenshot_20211225-140331_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211225-140331_Facebook (resized).jpg
#16791 2 years ago

Inner orbit
-Remove second screw to absorb impact and allow flow, per designer.
-Massage the rail to have a better curve if necessary
-Redrill lower screw hole if necessary.
-Adjust Spinner so it doesn't contact ball so much.
-some people call the garage shot the "inner orbit" for some reason
-Also search on spinner.
-Also see this web page https://rickandmortypinball.help/guides/rear-loop-adjustment-by-troz/
(Pic from this thread)

8bc184ffd672ff5d300efe337e421ea5f70ef70b (resized).jpg8bc184ffd672ff5d300efe337e421ea5f70ef70b (resized).jpg
#16797 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

One thing I've noticed about my game, is that when you miss a shot going into the left side of the U turn, it rattles around, and then 90% of the time, it's SDTM.
Wondering if this is a common thing, or if my game needs some adjustment in that area?

There is a key post discussing this and how to cure/adjust it

#16845 2 years ago

Mine was so tight that the glass has become chipped on that side, guess I got lucky so far! Tweaking the tab seems to have solved the bind before it was too late

20220103_220316 (resized).jpg20220103_220316 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#17268 2 years ago

Saw this today, for the modder who has everything

20220314_080314 (resized).jpg20220314_080314 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#17386 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Yep, I think it’s just the purple powder coated legs, side rails, lockdown bar and hinges. Coin door and lit speakers are extra charges. Oh, and you get a BSE plaque, on the back box, with a number to identify it too.

Also different:
Shooter ramp color
Shaker
Art blades
Drop decals
Plastic protectors
And the BSE rails have lollipops with the portal design surrounding the flipper buttons.

#17388 2 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

These were just options when you bought the game ^ They didn't come on all BSEs

Good point, I stand corrected
Shooter ramp 2 different colors is model specific though.

7373e135e97f51c8b22a78ba561cb055cc6034f2 (resized).png7373e135e97f51c8b22a78ba561cb055cc6034f2 (resized).png

#17427 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Fun fact: If you have a really bad game (and you have swearing set to always), there’s a really small chance you’ll get the entire “Get your shit together” speech on the outro. It’s pretty rare, even if you have terrible games. (This has been in the game for a while)
Not so fun fact: If you get that rare occurrence, on top of your bad game, you will also hit a crash - because some idiot used the wrong function name in that rarely used bit of code. twhtalm just reported this bug with a nice log so it’ll be fixed whenever there’s a new update.

A reward for playing worse? Sign me up!

#17463 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If there is a new adventure, I think the new adventure should be a multiball adventure. There are none of those currently. Perhaps make it a relatively rare occurrence (maybe 10% chance of starting it after the second adventure).

How about Rick Catch Phrase Multiball. S2E4, I count 12 phrases. Every switch that is hit sounds a phrase, many going at once and overlapping into pure chaos. Everytime a ball drains for good one phrase is removed. Council of Ricks' running around and marching on the monitor during the event.

Ordered 3 MRS for the Uturn and the Right orbit. Also waiting on the cooling fans to help my progress, nice shots don't cut it after a big session

#17542 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:I noticed the topper isn't lit on this game, it only flashes when the disc spins. Does anyone make a topper LED enhancement kit for the factory R&M topper? I'd like the front plastic to be lit constant like other toppers on my pins. Any ideas or what have others done?

I bought this RM specific topper light from Pinballmods.co
Looks awesome and even the slight color changer fade mode looks good on it.
Screenshot_20220422-063549_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220422-063549_Gallery (resized).jpg

#17549 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Does that green speaker cover take away from the RGB color changing of the speakerlights? Doesn't look like an ideal idea.

Doesn't look like it negatively affects it much on the other colors, based on the pics. I am installing mine next week
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/348#post-6875108

1 week later
#17580 1 year ago

Anyone have a New, Used, or Damaged set of side RM rails they would sell? Need for a project I am doing. PM me

1 month later
#17740 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

From my perspective, R&M already has a wizard mode. Every game I've owned has defined "wizard mode" differently. TRON, one of my favorite games happens to have a lousy wizard mode..."Portal Multiball" is just a generic multi ball. LOTR has several wizard modes...the ultimate WZ "Valinor" I've never reached.
Spooky is working hard to finish HW/UM and since they've recognized all their revenue from R&M, they probably aren't motivated to spend resources on a pin that everyone loves (when their latest release is still incomplete). Sure, they are different teams, but I doubt the R&M team would be working for free! Doesn't hurt to dream I guess, but it just seems unlikely.

On a reveal stream, they specifically mentioned having another multiball or 2 already built "but not added yet". Also mentioned that there would be *multiple* dimensions once your card was full, as well as mention that "Tiny Rick was not in there yet". That was the same stream where Charlie said "No, Scary Terry isn't in it, but never say never". So these items should be much farther along considering Scary Terry is now done. I'll keep crossing my fingers and never saying never

#17742 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Bro. It’s done. It’s over. They’ve moved on

Catch you on the flipside!

1 week later
#17803 1 year ago

Installed 'I've got your balls, bitch', worked good with Whirly Dirly, Rick has a new suprise on his next go around. Thanks Pinbalt!
Next is my flipper fans and speaker acrylics

20220616_114553 (resized).jpg20220616_114553 (resized).jpg
#17816 1 year ago

All of the sudden I lost sound for the 'Looks Who's Purging Now" intro in its entirety, then back to normal for gameplay. Then no sound for 'Gromflomite Multiball' intro in its entirety, then back to normal for gameplay. Then sound also missing on exit match scene Bootleg Portal Fluid. Is this a known bug?

1 month later
#18011 1 year ago

'DoubleD-m3ntion':
Morty shouts "i wanted to go to boob world! Rick responds that we cant because you fucked uuuup....which warps and slows down as he finishes speaking. Play a second or so video clip from Goodbye Moonmen dream where Ricks face turns into a pair of breasts, with goodbye, goodbye, goodbye repeating until drain or scoop.
Lol gotta work boob world in there somehow!

Screenshot_20220727-135323_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220727-135323_YouTube (resized).jpg

#18101 1 year ago

3ndzonE dimension
Starts 2 multiball and every scoop shot is an add-a-ball (shorter timed dimension to keep the score down or targets are worth way less during?)
If X number of points are achieved in this dimension, make it turn into a negative dimension after the field is flooded with balls forcing targets to get hit and subtract points essentially putting you back to where you started before you entered hah

Can you increase the percentage on how often we hear the "get your shit together" speech on outro? Too good to miss

#18108 1 year ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Ok so was playing tonight… right flipper, ball eject no longer working.. any ideas to troubleshoot ?
Thank you !

Same happened to me, it was a 4A fuse. Someone mentioned here that you can run 6A if the problem persists.

#18115 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

So my false drain issue still persists, AJ has now sent a 2nd pc board, now a smaller pc board about hcenter right under the playfield. After installing this brand new pc board correctly, the problem is even worse than before and also the spinner sound effect has disappeared. WTF is going on with this game!!!!!! Since Spooky is worth Millions and now have the Luxury to not work on Friday’s, my issue will proceed into another week!!! Game was NIB , 5 months old, home use only and it has been a nightmare keeping it working properly!!! I absolutely love the game, but WOW has it been a headache.
you

Have you checked for a loose wire on the trough switch? Had that on a batman66, glitching causing it to think it had drained. Sounds like a shorted trough wire that may be have gotten worse when you moved the harness around to install that new board

#18180 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If there was a “1 adventure challenge mode” - should it only be playing for adventure points/shots and nothing else works? Or score normally? — end when the adventure ends? Or when the ball drains normally? If waiting until a normal drain - do you let the player earn/start another adventure? Extra balls?
Decisions, decisions.

I say ball save is on the entire time. That way regardless of skill or getting a "house ball" you still all have a certain time to get the most points or a certain time to make that specific shot. Mode 'timer' keeps the tension going regardless of what happens, battle royale. Should be one mode only to keep it even.

Thanks for all the hard work Eric!!

1 week later
#18277 1 year ago

Finally made it to the full card adventure selector, started with an empty card. I was way excited, relishing in the moment and slowly flipping past each adventure, reminiscing about the great times me and Rick had, hell I could now choose to go *anywhere* again! Soo much responsibility, and oh yah there is supposed to be a special adventure I think! Hmm lemme look....and then BOOM timer ran out wtf lol! I didnt even see that timer. And so it thrust me into whatever adventure I happened to be selected on. Then my 3rd ball drained, game over. Why oh why is there only 30 seconds of celebration!? Bastards! Lol

#18397 1 year ago

Collected from various sources-

Dimension----description----------Effects----Category
17-R4MP5-----3x Ramp------------Scoring!-Positive
BW00-P--------3x Spinner-----------Scoring!-Positive
mega-sl4m---5x Slam Ring------Scoring!-Positive
L4ne-------------10x In/Out Lane--Scoring!-Positive
g0tu-Fam------3x Family Target-Scoring!-Positive
CMB-0----------3x Combo-----------Scoring!-Positive
H4-+ch---------3x Scoop------------ Scoring!-Positive
Hv3-LT---------3x Scoring on the LEFT half!-Positive
Hv3-RT---------3x Scoring on the RIGHT half!-Positive
Ye-Zu5----------1000x RICK TARGET SCORING! Positive
d3d-BMP-------SLAM RING is disabled! Negative
d3d-SLi----------Slingshot is disabled! Negative
d3d-SPn--------Spinner is disabled! Negative
d3d-CRnk------Flooble-crank is disabled! Negative
d3d-BOx--------Meeseeks Box is disabled! Negative
d3d-F4m-------Family targets disabled! Negative
W3k-LT---------1/2 Scoring on the LEFT half! Negative
W3k-RT---------1/2 Scoring on the RIGHT half! Negative
FL-33p-----------Activates all flippers together. Yells “FLEEP!” Negative
FL-2p-------------Upper flipper activates with left flipper button. Negative
W1L-HM--------All targets / slings play the ‘Wilhelm Scream’ Feature
13u-TT----------Just passing through … Feature
TW-z0n3--------Removes all color from LEDs Feature
BLK-0p----------Night Vision Engaged! Feature
b1-ind------------GI Lighting Strobes Feature
N0-ramp5-----TNA Lampshow & Music Feature (also Ramps = 0 pts)
sp-0ng3--------Underwater dimension Feature
gR-w0of--------Where are they, Summer? Feature
r5h-0ur----------Expressions of frustration. Feature
sp-0tz------------It’s like a Hollywood premiere in here. Feature
sw-4mpy-------Watch out for them gators! Feature

New aug 2022- may be incomplete/incorrect:
Feature:
fr0-0p ---------- Froopyland - unlimited ball save because you can't die in froopyland
nc-17 ---‐------- all switches throw swear words
Kl4-ck --------- Switches trigger knocker (YIKES) - Off by default. Requires knocker enabled.

st4-mpz ------- Multiply scoring by green stamps
t3h-dub -------- 2x megaseeds for each collected
f0n-du1 --------Targets increase Gromflomite jackpot value-
cRk-d4t -------- Flooble Crank always awards a seed for the duration

Negative:
b4-llz ----------- Ball search dimension
bl4-nkz -------- Barren - only lights 1 seed
k4rk-Lnd ------ Meeseeks spawned while in dimension have 1/2 of the usual 'go bad' time

#18409 1 year ago

The Wild Dog Arcade is streaming the new challenges on twitch right now
https://www.twitch.tv/wilddogarcade

1 week later
#18476 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

And these are back in stock now! For anyone hoping to get one before they sell out again: https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p204/Total-Nuclear-Annihilation-Reactor-Pop-Bumper-Mod.html
I just bought one.

Oh does the TNA pop fit the RM pop? I have one of those mods....

#18593 1 year ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Anything is possible I guess. Stern did take sloppy 3rds on Playboy, after all.

And Stern remade Godzilla also. And Indy.

1 month later
#18832 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I did extensive work on my diverter and cant imagine that the force of the diverter’s impact would cause that kind of damage. It’s a really weak diverter. I think the short crappy wood screws would pull out of the PF before that guide would crack.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/269#post-6275136
My guess would be that someone tried to recurve the guide and creased it. Bent it up so it worked enough to make the sale and never looked back.

Someone just posted the same thing 3 months ago
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/357#post-6989643

Also a local one had the same issue. He epoxied it until the new one could be obtained.

2 months later
#19180 1 year ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Installed the 3 Halo Precision Flip System flippers on my RAM a few days ago. After playing a dozen games I decided to drop my lower left & right flipper settings 20% (25 to 20) and the upper right flipper 17% (30 to 25) as the ball flew where it never had gone before! There is a significant improvement on flipper response and feel after replacing the bushing/keyed shaft/bat. EOS leaf switch adjustment was minor and easy. Like several before me, I'm quite pleased with this upgrade and feel it's worth it on a special game like RAM.
Now I've got to go put 3 Precision Flip System flippers on ACNC but that's after playing a sh*t load more in RAM.

Do you have fade/problems with ACNC? Or are you just hoping it will help with precision of the tight shots

2 weeks later
#19279 1 year ago

He pleaded not guilty at pre-trial and his lawyers made the statement that they expect the case will be dismissed. Does it change anything for adult swim to wait until his case ends? Crazy.

4 months later
#19801 10 months ago

Speaking of switches, my horseshoe left drop target switch just died. Spooky said these are the replacements. Fyi
Screenshot_20230619_143929_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230619_143929_Chrome (resized).jpg

7 months later
#20153 70 days ago

I think there was only one. I had it in my cart, then it was sold out when I clicked pay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,999 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider morgoth00.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=morgoth00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.