(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,214 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by tgarrett09
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjk-911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16880 2 years ago

Picked up Blood Susker #390 Today, NIB, was in this super nice guys living room, I had an excellent experience with the sale, got the game home, excellent condition, my first Spooky Game, I will say its built much better than a Stern, RGB’s are right on point with my JJP-Wonka. Game is just spectacular especially all the cursing theme integration. Wow is the sound excelllent. I believe it needs a code update because it bricked 2x already. game was sitting in this guys family room NIB for over a year. Seeing and feeling the game quality makes me excited for Halloween CE-681 incoming soon. I think the topper is excellent also, love the colors!! If I owned Spooky I would continue to build these games. Now I really want a NIB- TNA !!! Needs a knocker hopefully spooky will sell me one?

8FE123B4-5C4B-40D5-BE79-52A91F783FBC (resized).jpeg8FE123B4-5C4B-40D5-BE79-52A91F783FBC (resized).jpegF705BEEE-684C-4EA3-8A72-88B8E0B760B0 (resized).jpegF705BEEE-684C-4EA3-8A72-88B8E0B760B0 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#16939 2 years ago

WOW !!! The Flipper power/strength sure becomes noticeably weak after 10-15 balls played!! Yes I know Pin-Monk makes cooling fans, why can’t I just install bigger flipper coils like I have on my 10-Spike-Spike-2 Sterns. Iam not familiar with P-roc operating system, this is my 1st Spooky Game. Any suggestions? The left ramp shot is impossible after 2-9 ball games. I also find game play to be slow/floaty compared to a Stern, yes I have my game at full pitch, I like fast pinball!!! When I make a shot, I don’t want roll back!! Larger coils sure fixed my Stranger Things Premium. TK ball lock has 0 issues and I can make the Demogorgan shot everytime if hit correctly!! I could go on and on how well my Sterns shoot with bigger flipper coils. Also my JJP Wonka shoots perfect when set to full strength with 0 fade, clearly JJP knows how to make a solid machine. Wonka has 150-5 ball games and 0 issues.

#16943 2 years ago

so this is why Spooky doesn’t have a power cut off on the door!!! Thats a floor fan by the way, I stand behind it while I play, seems to be working!! Yes I have the new code installed

33F0A1A0-4EB8-46A3-A3B6-179FEE482D7F (resized).jpeg33F0A1A0-4EB8-46A3-A3B6-179FEE482D7F (resized).jpeg
#16945 2 years ago

Works unbelievably phenomenal!!! Floor fan on high!!!! Game shooting amazing with 0 power lose!!!!

12C93DC0-F621-43CF-AFF6-B787925158AE (resized).jpeg12C93DC0-F621-43CF-AFF6-B787925158AE (resized).jpeg
#16947 2 years ago

Sorry Pin-Monk, all my coils are being cooled!! I could care less if people believe me, game is shooting super fast!!! Just the way i like it!!! Back handing the right ramp like Butter!!! And the loop? Just smooked it 4x stupid fast!!!!!

1 month later
#17168 2 years ago

Has anyone else experienced loss of speech during gameplay ? This has happened multiple times since NIB last month,. Game also has just reset on me during a great game (bummer). IDK, its a phenomenal game, but it has a lot of issues that should be resolved by now. Especially the ball lock, every time i put 3- balls in the lock, it wont drop the target, and also target will pulse with a ball behind it and never drop. Ball also gets stuck on top the target when its down.

D37AD978-216E-4916-992B-6CEA31F2045C (resized).jpegD37AD978-216E-4916-992B-6CEA31F2045C (resized).jpeg
#17184 2 years ago

Game did that annoying (reset) in the middof a game. Unbelievable how after 6-7-8 pinball machines Spooky has made you would think these games would have the bugs worked out. Great game but it has had the weirdest issues ever. You shouldn’t have to worry if your speech or game is going to disappear while playing it. Spooky hasn’t responded to emails.

#17188 2 years ago

Spooky tech support responded this morning in an email, they told me iam running out of RAM !!! Several features were put into the game that were never tested. WOW!!! OK…..,,,,, So you provided a CPU that is hanging on the edge? Why is this an issue in a $10,000 pinball machine? I can have long multiball play sometimes when iam hot, maybe iam hitting to many switches at the same time? Hell Gorgar in 1979 never lost speech or reset during game play, he never let me down !!!!

#17204 2 years ago

#-390, guy had it in his family room NiB for 13-months, I actually paid $11k. Found out today the right flipper coil fuse was blown. Spooky said I shouldn’t be playing 9-ball games, game was only tested at 3-balls. They want me to install a 5.0 amp fuse. Hopefully that will resolve issue. Hard to believe coils are getting to hot, iam using Pin-Monk fans on all 3-coils.

#17218 2 years ago

I don’t know what it is about this game, but WOW !!! Just an incredible pinball machine, especially in multiball, That S turn at the top right corner is SEX.Rip the S turn to the loop then in the garage, back to the S !!! Wicked Combo Action that is sooo satisfying to rip !!! And the lower pop bumper is just Genius!!! Absolutely love when a pinball machine feels like it’s going to EXPLODE!!! The spinner sound is Magical!! This game will never leave my Home!! Build quality has excellent It does have a few code niggles, and weird occurrences, Another thing I noticed is how much feel the game emits into your hands With Pin Monk fans I now absolutely love the flippers, so precise. I couldn’t be happier with this game. I just worry Halloween won’t have the speed/flow/combos? thanks

4 weeks later
#17329 2 years ago

Absolutely just don’t understand why my game loses SPEECH/CALL Outs, soooo annoying. WTF ?

2 weeks later
#17446 2 years ago

I haven’t stopped playing this masterpiece!!! I find RM to be one of the greatest pinball machines ever created, but only when it is set up the way I like to pLAY pinball, adding cooling fans in the cabinet has transformed my game. Best multi ball action in pinball. Considering buying another RM !!! Sits next to my night stand in my bedroom!! Would love to see more adventures added, Epic pinball machine!!! Yes it has weird issues like re-setting/losing speech, but its very seldom, hopefully Spooky will resolve the code issues someday!!!

132EB370-C724-46E3-A86A-FF8F6C0C5893 (resized).jpeg132EB370-C724-46E3-A86A-FF8F6C0C5893 (resized).jpeg
#17459 2 years ago

Why is there only 1 extra ball animation in pinball?

#17570 1 year ago

Incredible pinball machine, only after it is fixed with new MRS switch,cooling fans,and other adjustments like the opto before the garage that is a skew from factory,wasn’t registering like the far right loop switch. Absolutely one of the FASTEST Flowing high velocity,wicked ass pinball machine i have ever played/owned!!!! I like it soo much I would buy another if ever produced again!!!! Wish it would play the full length cartoons from every season tho!!! Wonder if that could. be implemented ?

4A57B600-0F2C-4069-846A-F679A1653838 (resized).jpeg4A57B600-0F2C-4069-846A-F679A1653838 (resized).jpeg
#17579 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Thanks! The speaker LEDs still change colors and throw a different glow behind the green. It’s just perfect, I love this mod. Green as a base color for the acrylics makes sense as green lighting is prominent around the game. I have color changing speaker light kits on Aerosmith and Maiden and don’t feel like i need that on this game. It plays so clunky and rattly. I’ll continue dialing it in, but Spookys definitely play clunkier than Sterns or JJPs. Still love the game, though. The code, animations and sound in this title are epic.

nothing clunky about my RM, incredible flow!!! RMS are a must tho

#17599 1 year ago

The green speaker acrylic mod is a must to add a beautiful touch to RM speakers. It looks phenomenal when off, and just spectacular while playing the game. You can’t beat the price either!!!Excellent tasteful mod!! I highly recommend it!!!

E2F7415D-830F-4B9E-96A2-20C5480FEFA0 (resized).jpegE2F7415D-830F-4B9E-96A2-20C5480FEFA0 (resized).jpeg
#17628 1 year ago

Lower left pop bumper combined with the rocket firing scoop makes this game Genius!!

#17648 1 year ago

Why does the horseshoe not make any sound sometimes? Making a shot should always be rewarded with lights or sound, something should happen no?

1 week later
#17679 1 year ago

Got my Blue Crystal mod yesterday, What an excellent mod, love the way it stays blue, looks cool AF when in the all green/red dimensions!!! Excellent color printed directions also!!! Highly recommend it !!!!!

#17710 1 year ago

left drop target hasn’t worked properly from day-1 , fails in the test, it doesn’t pop up just after the ball enters, but it will pop up after 2 balls are locked on the right, but sometimes I can lock 3 balls which then screws up the game completely, inspected everything, frustration for sure

#17713 1 year ago

i’am thinking its the opto thar senses the ball has gone past the target, the targets work when the game tells them to work, not the ball, gonna remove the upper plastic to get to it, thanks gonna keep trying

#17714 1 year ago

Frustrating, the opto’s all work, no wire issues

#17715 1 year ago
19A5628D-AE84-44A2-BEE3-849C09EA12F9 (resized).jpeg19A5628D-AE84-44A2-BEE3-849C09EA12F9 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#17813 1 year ago

Finally Rick and Morty is working %100, left drop target had a dead switch. Now the ball lock and sound effects work properly. I can’t express enough how incredible the replacement LCD screen is worth every penny. The blacks are incredible and yhe colors are soo rich/deep. Excellent advice from everyone!!! Thanks

#17815 1 year ago

Will someone ever be able to create a mod that will play all the episodes in the pinball machine? It would be epic to be able to select any episode you want to play. This way I can stare at the Machine even more!!!! With this new LCD screen the cartoons would look phenomenal. Just a thought

#17817 1 year ago

Mine had speech loss in the beginning, first 2-months, it would happen 1 x every other week, but it hasn’t happened in months. I have no idea why it does it, I never play more than 2 games at a time.

1 week later
#17825 1 year ago

Spook to soon, this game is the weirdest pinball machine of all time!!! From resetting itself, loss of speach, to now ending my ball during play!!! WTF Spooky!!! And i just paid in FULL for my CE-Halloween!!!! I have no clue how to approach this, did another fuse go out ? What a frustrating pinball machine!!! But I absolutely love it tho, rather play it than work on it

1 week later
#17867 1 year ago

RMS switches every where!!! Only way to play this game!!! Adds speed to the inlanes, speed is always good in pinball, keeps the reflexes sharp!!!

1 week later
#17892 1 year ago

Anyone else experiencing the “FALSE DRAIN “ issue? Yes I inspected absolutely every wire /switch in the entire game 10x, finally got AJ at Spooky to agree to send out a new PC board!! It has been the absolute most frustrating problem I have ever had with a pinball machine. Halloween is 4-days old and it has quirks also.

2 weeks later
#18113 1 year ago

So my false drain issue still persists, AJ has now sent a 2nd pc board, now a smaller pc board about hcenter right under the playfield. After installing this brand new pc board correctly, the problem is even worse than before and also the spinner sound effect has disappeared. WTF is going on with this game!!!!!! Since Spooky is worth Millions and now have the Luxury to not work on Friday’s, my issue will proceed into another week!!! Game was NIB , 5 months old, home use only and it has been a nightmare keeping it working properly!!! I absolutely love the game, but WOW has it been a headache.
you

#18126 1 year ago

Why would MRS switches and pin monk cooling fans cause my issue? Game has been a nightmare from NIB 5- months ago. Game didn’t work properly with the stock roll over switches,,thank Hod MRS was invented. AJ is difficult to communicate with, he isn’t specific. Sends me replacement PC boards but doesn’t set the dip switches or mentions anything about stock dip switch settings, maybe one got changed during my left drop target issue from day one, it would be nice if a Owners Manual existed. These games are mostly purchased by Old people that like paper!!!! Feel free to call me anyone to help me troubleshoot this game, i believe my dip switches must be out of adjustment??? Frustrating 305-215-2075 Absolutely love this game otherwise!!! Just Epic, makes me laugh every ball!!!!

4 weeks later
#18472 1 year ago

Absolutely at my wits end with this game, I had a 30 year experienced Tech at my house trying to figure out my False Drain issue. NO Luck, Then last night my game is stuck on 4 punch cards when i clearly selected 0 , AJ sent me the replacement board part #’s from Pinball Life. He thinks my metal ball trough is worn or I have a bad board somewhere. If you have had a perfectly working RM, I envy you!!! Most problematic pinball machine I have ever owned.

1 week later
#18627 1 year ago

Game is the most problematic pinball machine on the face of the earth. How about Spooky build a REAL Pinball Machine that actually works???? Such a great game that has costed me an extra $1000 this past month chasing a “ Brick /False Drain Issue. Nightmare

#18663 1 year ago

Pinball Life has every available part for this game, Please ask me how I know???

I have replaced every PC board in this game and it still has a mind of its own!!! False Drain and Stuck in modes, game has acted abnormal from day 1 , Don’t get me started that its my fault somehow., i have 15 other pinball machines that haven’t given any issues remotely close to this game, if it wasn’t such a great game, i would have burned it to the ground!!! Just no excuse for the poor build/software issues. Someone has to know how to fix it. Explain why it will play perfect for first 2-balls, then it acts up, Why never during the first ball does it ever have an issue? Makes 0 sense!!

#18664 1 year ago

Anyone please feel free to call me, if you have any suggestions? It was doing this before I updated the code at the beginning of August. Is it possible the code didn’t download properly? Its not hardware, everything has been tested or replaced. 305-215-2075

#18687 1 year ago

Please explain why the first 2- balls play perfect, then the 3rd ball false drains ? I tried setting the ball limit on several different amounts and also tried 1-2-3-4 players, something about ball 3-6 that it doesn’t like,,after ball 6 the next few balls play perfect, also sometimes the mode doesn’t end, game doesn’t recognize a ball has drained. The game has had odd issues from DAY 1 new in box, so stop saying i did something to the game, i got tired of the loop roll over never registering, so yes I changed to MRS, Please explain the loss of speach ? Please tell me where to ship it to be fixed? AJ is guessing and has no answers, i have replaced everything he told me to do, no luck. Its basically a $12,000 paper weight at the moment!!!

#18711 1 year ago

You all may be on to something, the left opto tonight stopped registering completely, why would the left horseshoe opto cause false drain, and wacky game play? Looks like i will order all new opto’s!! I seriously appreciate the help!!! If this Tech can’t fix it next week, then i will ship it to Someone that can guarantee it will be fixed, Please advise who that would be? Or I will take it to a Expo show, try to have it fixed. FYI, Game was NIB Blood Sucker #-390, It hadn’t been damaged, sat in a pinball collectors living room for 13- months. I know what a New Pinball Machine is supposed to look like. Yes it has the right amount of balls It did play fine for the first 25 games, then it reset automatically, lost speech, blew a fuse from trapping up and using anti gravity , etc,etc, Flippers faded quickly (cooling fan fixed that issue) false drain/whacky game play!!!

#18716 1 year ago

I wanted to let Everyone know who has kindly help me thru my False Drain Issue, I finally bitched/complained/ ruined sexy time, she finally tried to help me last night, My Wife is Super smart with alot of things, she noticed everytime the ball was in the right horseshoe lock, it would false drain, wow i just never noticed it !! I have always had issues with the left drop target not working from day one. Stupid Me!!! This explains why it never false drained. during Multi-Ball, And I must auck at pinball and never locked a ball on my 1st ball. Thank You All for being patient with my ranting!! I can’t thank everyone enough!!! Just an EPIC pinball Machine!!! There really are good people in this world!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!

#18727 1 year ago

Whoever told me to look at the left drop down target opto to the right , the one that the back of it gets beat on by the ball from the top flipper, this was the Culprit, wires were completely off the back of the opto!!! I can’t thank everyone enough!!! I will definitely find the person that told me 2-months ago to check that, I really appreciate the help everyone!!!!

#18734 1 year ago

When working %100, knowing Spooky will never make this game again - I wouldn’t let it go for anything under $100,000. Game is Epic!!!

2 months later
#19034 1 year ago

88 mega seeds!! Nothing in pinball more satisfying than listening to mega seed’s adding up!!! I play 9- balls always!!

1 month later
#19216 1 year ago

Someone please explain the House Diverter ? Mine was stuck. What and When is it supposed to work? I removed the mech, got it to work again, but haven’t noticed anything different !!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 300.00
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjk-911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=mjk-911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.