(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,232 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 minutes ago by Zablon
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#290 4 years ago

Number 148 checking In.

#744 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

I am sorry I have offended you, didn't realize discussions were unwelcome on a discussion forum

This is the club thread to discuss the game. We're not here to hear you whine about your arcade and spot number.

#979 4 years ago

To anyone who owns this game, is it possible to shoot the ball back up the left inlane into the portal. And if you do what happens.

#991 4 years ago

It seems like on the ball launch wireform they should have 2 loops at the end to stop the ball and the lower guides that the ball rides on should have a u-shape wire that goes under them and attaches to the upper wire for the end loop so the height is fixed in place and cant move.

Would make it way more reliable and durable and wouldnt add much to manufacturing it.

#992 4 years ago

Just seems really flimsy the way it is.

Screenshot_20200226-065133_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200226-065133_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#994 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Or you could bend it up a quarter inch and have it never bother you again. You don't really think balls going over it will actually bend it back down do you?
When I played it the launch felt solid. No rattling around towards the end, etc. It's not as flimsy as you're thinking.

Your right a steel ball rolling over a unsupported wire thousands of times wont cause it to bend down at all.

Sorry to have suggested a minor upgrade which shouldn't cost much at all during production but help longevity and reliability of the game.

I guess nobody should ever make suggestions to help make the game better.

#996 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

On a game with probably 1000+ plays I have had to adjust it once post release stream, and it has held fine since.

This is good to hear. Thanks.

#1011 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Totally get it man and we absolutely appreciate feedback. I get question/comments/ concerns all the time and love it! The mount that holds the rail is actually welded in 4 places to those 2 wires. There is about 3 inches left on the end so that the end user can give it an easy tweak if they need to. The whole guide is not flimsy its made from 1/8th inch steel and the powder coat baking process also seems to really harden them. I actually make the rails myself and i can assure you if i thought it would increase performance i would add another mount in a heartbeat!
The reason i made this video was for the customer to be able to solve it if it does happen. Not shipping them if they are not working but most customers do not set their games to the correct angle or level either so it affects the ball guide. We also had a few people update the code and it reset the coil settings to default which has since been solved. So the video could help them get the game back to set properly.
You wouldn't believe how many service calls i get that are solved by the game being set to proper pitch and level. The videos are meant to be helpful if you are having an issue not an announcement that ALL games are wrong. I'm adjusting them in under 60 seconds here and having no issues for the duration of testing.

Awsome reply. It is appreciated. Sounds like it's good the way it is!!

Cant wait to get mine. Keep up the good work.

1 week later
#1421 4 years ago
Quoted from Joniano:

So, no one looking to make a few schmeckles off the chump who missed the boat? PM me if you are. Not necessarily worried about the number in line.

I really dont want to sell mine #148 but a crazy offer might change my mind lol

#1424 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

My main question is: since Spooky pins have such badass sound systems, can they be used as a sound system in their own right, aka aux line-input? Would make a great party box on those nights you don't want to play pinball, but knock your walls down

I dont see why you would want to risk damaging the speakers on a expensive pin when a receiver and speakers are so much cheaper and sound better.

#1485 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Oh, I definitely suck, but the adjustments that you made hadn't been initiated.
I also had a ball get stuck on the scoop.[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow who's game is that they havent even removed the shipping protector from under the ship

#1513 4 years ago

Things in life have come up and regrettably I need to sell my spot.
I'm number 148. If interested pm me a offer.

#1515 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

put up an advert rather than this hidden auction BS.
Or hell, call your distributor or spooky (wherever you purchased) and ask if they have the ability to return your deposit.
If you need money quick, either make an advert or just ask the seller for a refund.

Sorry I forgot you were in charge again.

#1520 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am not in charge. It is a pinside rule.
Game sales over $2500 must have an advert made.

I do have one and had one before your first post. But thanks again for sticking your nose in.

I must have missed when you became a moderator.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=mitch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.