(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider megadeth2600.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#303 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I just hope everyone bears in mind that "(NAME OF THING) mode!" is very simple to post on a forum

There's *one* thing I'd like to see you do if possible ... maybe save a mode or two for an update that comes after the final Rick and Morty ships. I'm #274, so I'm kind of lucky ... I *should* be getting mine around August IIRC. Those that have to wait a long time for delivery should be rewarded with something completely new that everyone gets to experience for the first time together.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!!! AND STOP MAKING ME SPEND MONEY ON NEW PINBALL!!!

3 months later
#3121 3 years ago

So Spooky has shipped up through #79 already? That's frigging sweet considering everything that is going on!

4 months later
#7058 3 years ago

#274 just arrived today!!! I'll be setting it up tonight. I CANNOT WAIT!!!

#7128 3 years ago

My first thoughts about the pin after putting about 20 plays on it ...

Thank you Spooky. This is *exactly* what I wanted . Theme integration is great (should get even better), the game is fast and challenging, and I have that nag to play it just one more time every time it kicks my ass .

3 months later
#11035 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Do you like shiny more than you like $1000?

I'm sure it looks fantastic, but a normal cab looks really good, too.

It does look fantastic. If it were a $500 option, I'd have done it in a heartbeat. $1000 is a bit too much for me. If you've ever seen radcals, butter cabinets look almost the same (slight edge to butter though ).

There has to be a way to make blank radcals with a "safe" adhesive that wouldn't damage the underlying artwork ... anyone that could pull that off would make a small fortune . I think if those existed and were put on a Rick and Morty, many people would mistake it for a butter cab at first .

5 months later
#15344 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

329 plays on Rick and Morty in one day! Held up solid

SantaEatsCheese I was standing there in a pool of my own blood and piss holding one of my kidneys in hopes we could make a trade. You never showed up. I would have called, but my vision got all wonky when I cut myself open to snag the organ and I couldn't see your number dammit.

#15346 2 years ago

SantaEatsCheese Oh. I ain't never been that good with those plurals you fancy people use.

My kid loved playing your R&M ... we have one here at home, but I think he liked showing off in public (he's also high functioning autistic ... he always seems to head for the machines we have here at home though he did a LOT better this year playing new stuff. I have the same problem he has whenever I see a BKSoR in public ... I will play it to death despite owning an LE ).

That was incredibly gracious of you to bring that machine. I'm hoping I can bring mine to the York show. I am only going to ask for a lung + one fingernail that must be removed with a set of cheap-ass needle nose vice grips I have in my pinball toolset.

Just curious ... are you running flipper coil coolers on your R&M? It played AWESOME ... I played it both Friday and Saturday ... held up perfectly. I couldn't feel any difference in the flippers whenever I played.

Of course, as soon as I got home, I started having switch issues again. Seems they're cutting out here and there ... I'm pretty sure whoever assembled mine didn't crimp or use an IDC tool properly as I have had to fix many connectors on that machine over the past year). I'm half tempted to make a new wiring harness to clean up that rats nest under the playfield (that is my *only* complaint about Spooky ... I hate hot melt glue and I have this ridiculous, almost OCD-like obsession with making wiring/interconnect *perfect* looking. I can give them a pass since my expectations are borderline irrational ).

I still need to work on getting my loop *perfect* here at home after playing your machine. Thanks for adding more work to my list AND the senseless loss of one of my kidneys!

2 months later
#16241 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Best score since I got it back from Allentown.

Looks like you added a Scary Terry to it since Allentown .

1 week later
#16346 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

This is one game I would pay a fee annually for added content.

I'm right there with you. They sold 750 of these machines ... if they'd charge $150 up front and half of the buyers subscribe, that might be good enough to pay a SW engineer for a couple months of work to add a couple of adventures and dimensions + some support to address any bugs.

#16347 2 years ago

Travahontas ... Did you try driving the signals from the female dupont directly into your amplifier? I *think* the LED on a PROC LED is driven by those three signals directly. The inputs to your RGB amplifier are more than likely high impedance. The resistance of the R,G, and B signals of the LED are going to be VERY low ... that would explain why you aren't seeing anything.

Just disconnect the Dupont connector from one LED lamp board and drive that into your RGB amp ... make sure the amp is powered (I've forgotten "minor" things like that before) and see what happens.

Also, I'm pretty sure the signals being driven to the LED are either analog (they'll be some value from 0 to 3.3V depending on the color) or PWMed.

1 week later
#16442 2 years ago

"When you bought or acquired RM, was butter cab something that you specifically wanted?"

I bought it w/o butter. If I could go back, I would tell myself to butter that frigging thing up!!! .

Overall, butter makes it look like the pin has Radcals installed ... but even better in my opinion.

If you are buying and planning on it being a keeper, seek out butter ... its worth it. If you are buying knowing that you are more than likely going to sell it, get regular. While its always nice to have the loaded version of a pin, I don't think you'll get stuck selling due to lack of a cabinet feature.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,999 (OBO)
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider megadeth2600.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=megadeth2600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.