(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbasnight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 4 years ago

You son of a bitch. I’m in. Literally.

# 131

2 weeks later
#1254 4 years ago

My buddy went to tilt to play R&M and got the ball lodged good in a spot. Tilted the game and it didn’t budge the ball. Not sure if it was fluke or not because he’s not a pinhead (but I hyped up the game so much he wanted to check it), but I wanted to upload a pic I made of where he told me it got stuck. I wish he took a real pic of it.

80B60236-48B5-486A-B0F8-4E826E27DD4F (resized).png80B60236-48B5-486A-B0F8-4E826E27DD4F (resized).png
#1259 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hopefully the guy just let Tilt know and they likely fixed it in 2 seconds rather than hope they found it on a pinside thread randomly from a pic of a friend of a friend, lol.

Heh yea I don’t think he knew to tell Tilt. He’s not really into pinball (yet). He told me that the ship eventually shook it loose but he also told me that he tilted it trying to get it loose. I’m trying to find out now what exactly happened I’m assuming it went into ball search when that ball never made it back home safe post tilt. He just said it took a while for the ship to shake.

#1284 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Unless maybe the marked area in the picture is on top of the horseshoe cover resulting from an airball (and not down in the horseshoe) and the ball was stuck between the base of the mount for the ship and the two exposed lock nuts.

it was stuck on top, says he. Definitely from an airball.

Sorry for any confusion regarding the picture. It was not my inner artists finest hour

1 week later
#1441 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I seriously doubt this. The number of 'bolted to the floor' and turn around and sell it in a few months around here is astounding....and if things continue to go downhill, there'll be a lot of people trying to cash out of pins in the short term.

Keeping my fingers crossed so i can buy up a sweet machine or two in the medium term.

#1450 4 years ago

If i needed money I think selling pins would be an obvious first choice... at least my wife says so!

1 week later
#1698 4 years ago

Woah I just found out who did cactus canyon continued... and now I’m even more stoked for R&M. We are truly blessed to have such a great group making this machine.

Edit: as if I could get more hyped about it... apparently it is possible!

#1869 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Free 10 foot pole with cash payments.

The cash is taped to this hockey stick thats taped to this other hockey stick.

But srsly if they need the $$ id also throw down some cash.

i imagine my order will be worked on soon anyway, right after easter /s

2 weeks later
#2115 4 years ago

He also said he removed 4 screws at the begin of the stream, fwiw. I will also be removing those screws from mine when i get it one sunny day!

1 month later
#2797 3 years ago

yall are killing me, the proper format is

"I got the email today to customize *and i am build number X*"

#2951 3 years ago

Here I went and bought a BM66 to "hold me over" to #131, convinced that it would be aug or sep till I got mine! Cant complain tho, better to have more than less pins to jam during my self imposed lockdown!

#2973 3 years ago

is it fedex freight? my recent BM66 purchase was bought on a monday and arrived on thursday, across the USA. I was amazed.

But if it is fedex freight, go watch them outside the whole time. Dude trucked my machine about 5 ft on a "DO NOT TRUCK" side before i told him he was doing it wrong, luckily it did not damage anything. Hell, I guess i learned a lesson of go watch anyone whos trucking my NIB pin.

1 week later
#3340 3 years ago

SpookyLuke are these limited time only deals, or do you plan on continuing to manufacture these into the foreseeable future? Cuz I dont (yet) own my very own TNA but would love to have the metal work here.

4 weeks later
#4282 3 years ago

I can hear my guardians and bm66 fans in the next room. It drives me crazy. Ill be replacing them soon, as well as the R&M one once it arrives.

#4392 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Is there a post somewhere about setting up the machine sound? Scott posted a little guide for TNA somewhere that I used before, but I can't find it. For those unfamiliar there's slightly more to it than most machines, there's the volume on the rear of the screen, the amp volume as well as crossover and sub level, as well as the coin door volume level.

Any answer to this? My machine is rattling and the bass is super loud compared to the callouts. Id love to tweak.

#4397 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I just figured this out because it was also driving me nuts.
In the cabinet there is an amplifier with about 5 knobs on it. From furthest away to closest to the coin door they are: Volume, bass, treble, x-over, and something else. It's jammed up against the side of the cabinet so it's hard to read the labels.
Anyway just leave the glass on, adjust volume on the coin door up and down as you play with each of those knobs. You get a good idea what each one does after a while, and eventually you can figure out which is which.
I couldn't even hear the Shwifty song, and then I found a good adjustment for the knobs and now it's crystal clear.

Hot damn, the hero we need.

#4435 3 years ago

Hey, so when I get an "update required" screen after performing an update, does this mean its a botched update and I need to redo the usb stick and try again?

edit: I used linux to format the USB with a fat partition and put the new R&M code (6.19 -- also my birthday!) on that partition.

edit: im dumb, it was a bad download, its updating now.

#4439 3 years ago

epthegeek I got a hilarious cycle of continual ball launching during a tilt. I will attempt to recreate it with a USB stick in this weekend.

Basically, I tilted right as i locked ball one. The game tilted, but then the ball lock screen came on, and a ball just continually loaded into the shooter lane and shot with the game in the tilted state. The ball I had in the horseshoe did not fall out. But it was auto launch, drain, auto launch, drain, over and over again.

#4470 3 years ago

epthegeek bug report for the horseshoe with locking for multiball.

Steps to repro (I have a video as well if you like)
1) Hit the captive ball to light lock
2) Lock the ball on ricks side, letting it fall into ricks side (does not go to mortys side). Ball one is locked.
3) With auto plunged ball, hit captive ball to light lock, morty drop target falls. Rick is lit green.
4) Hit rick drop target, moving ball to morty, and morty glows green.
5) Hit morty drop target, moving the ball to rick. Rick does not light.
6) Hit rick drop target again, where the ball is placed, but unlit. Drops the second ball.

#4472 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

There has to be settle time after any ball movement so the game can keep track of things - so actions immediately after juggling a ball may not register as expected. I’m doing the best I can.

Makes sense. The way it manifested to me was a captive ball then immediate bounce into Rick, which caused the balls to fall.. I dont remember the setup but i was just putzing with it to try to recreate it. Ty for the info.

#4477 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This 4/5 step is where the problem is. When a ball moves in the ship, I have to have a large delay before I can verify where the balls are in case they roll across the top of the arc slowly (just ask Karl). So, when you hit it from Rick to Morty and then back quickly before that time has expired, the game hasn't decided for sure where the ball is yet because switches keep changing.
After pouring a fair amount of brain juice on it, I've altered the secondary logic that tracks single ball states inside the lock so now it both detects a transfer sooner (time cut in half) has an even longer delay for balls slowly rolling over the top, and will immediately re-raise any drop knocked down when it hasn't solidly located the ball yet. So in the outlined test steps (now) when you hit the non-green target after rapidly re-transferring the ball, it will immediately snap back up preventing the leak.

Dude, you rock. Ill gladly test it out in a beta Im a great tester and can provide good repro steps as well.

/me hopes he is picked as tribute to the beta testers.

#4484 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

I got my invoice about 2 weeks ago (#139). No word yet on pickup. Guessing butter cabinet takes longer. I am not complaining, it will be ready when its ready.

I was invoiced in full for a butter cab #131 on Jul 2, it was shipped on Jul 9 via R+L Carriers. Delivery was Jul 14.

#4495 3 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

I went butter.
I had a butter TNA for a bit and I think it looks amazing.

Id love to bolt a butter TNA to my floor.

#4508 3 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

So the international units are being built out of order? Looks like some of the 190's are out of the way as well. No complaints just curious

Gotta fill that shipping container!

#4514 3 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

What options? I know butter cabs are taking longer to ship.

My butter cab, #131 did not take any additional time to ship. I think the "taking longer to ship" for butter cabs was dismissed a while ago in this thread.

edit to add link https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/80#post-5717233

#4561 3 years ago

I just want to shout out to Scott "Bug Nuts" Danesi for cutting out the bug nuts from the fluorescent plastic protector he made. Its so damn hilarious to see the whole bug lit up with a different color sack. A++ move sir. I applaud you.

Yall need to do what I did, buy the plastics before your game ships, then you will have them when it arrives. Then forget for like a week, and put them on after someone else brings up bug nuts on the thread.

#4624 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It really keeps you from getting screwed on a fast solid shot. I would vote for putting it on by default.

Hell I didnt know it even existed until now. Ive lost many a ball down the drain cuz of this and will be turning it on this evening.

#4629 3 years ago

Excellent work MikeS ... I can see that my metal rail is not lining up with the natural coloring of the wood marty drop target like yours is now. I will be removing the rubber tonight instead of turning on the ball save!

1 week later
#4820 3 years ago

Has anyone else had trouble w/ the garage sensing a ball from the right orbit? I land it in there and about 20% of the time it does not register and it just waits for "where are my balls".. its quite annoying!

#4823 3 years ago
Quoted from ziz:

To clarify, for me it would never happen and then all of a sudden during a game it would happen very consistently and carry over to the next game. After resetting the issue would go away entirely. This situation happened twice.

Ahh, no, it seems to happen (anecdotally) while rick is still telling me to get to the portal. But I feel like its got to be hardware. I also found 2 screws in the cabinet when i looked under the hood, but did not inspect closely. I should have.

edit: its happened 2 games back to back in the last ~20 min.

#4826 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

You are not alone. I have had it happen several times too. I am trying to replicate the conditions that cause it to happen but have been unsuccessful thus far.

I just spent 20 minutes trying to manually recreate it. Did not. The only thing I (anecdotally) remember is rick saying "get to the portal morty" when it happened. No clue if it has anything to do w it.

#4837 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Please get my game mostly debugged and close to finished.
Hopefully before #317
Thanks!

I prefer my game like my meat, raw and bloody.

#4841 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Found. Fixed. Packing a new build for the beta testers RIGHT NOW.
Edit: If you want to avoid the bug until the next public update - set “Adventure Easy Starts” to 0, that should work around it.

the hero we need. Oh wait, we got ya!

#4844 3 years ago

Can confirm a mode + pickle rick started properly on the beta. Will attempt a few more times ofc, as I am straight up addicted to this pin.

1 week later
#5029 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Got my #170 invoice the other day! I got schwifty. Then I had to clean the shit off the floor.

I hope you pulled down your panties first.

Also, epic avatar.

edit: damn nice collection you got there!!!!! Thats like a large selection of my dream pins!!!

#5100 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

I will when they stop showing up to my house hella sweaty joking about my wife’s tits in their native tongue while trying to charge me $800 for a new garage door spring!

I too have met every human who is a tradesmen and can blanket that they all behave exactly this same way. /s

1 month later
#6592 3 years ago

I too have the leg gash in my butter cab. Saw it when i went to move the machine. Not a big deal since the leg covers it. Front right, same as gonzo73

1 week later
#6995 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Did you contact spooky?

I just contacted them as per advice from this thread. Will report back once i get word from them. Im #131.

#7075 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

It would seem so. Should be sorted now. There will obviously be some lag with games being in boxes or shipped. Leg manufacturer is aware and we will be increasing the protector thickness regardless. Most people are just throwing an extra set of metal protectors over the top!

Is there a recommended protector that I should get to prevent further damage?

Is there anything I can do to the existing cut in the material to prevent further damage?

#7078 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hit me with an email and some photos and I will see how I can help!

probably a silly Q but what is your email? I only know squirrel's email

7 months later
#14729 2 years ago

Like a pinball noob I got my topper yanked while moving my machine and the C4/C5 2 pin connector popped out the p3-roc board in the back box and now I have an empty pass through connector and a red and black wire dangling.

Can someone please eyeball this connection and tell me what color wire goes on C4 and C5 so I can fix it back up?

#14731 2 years ago

The P3-ROC is the one smack dab in the middle. And it’s actually the J2 as per the below image. That c4 c5 are right above the 2 pin.

https://www.multimorphic.com/store/circuit-boards/p3-roc/

Edit: thank you for the help.

#14733 2 years ago

You sir are my hero. Thank u for being super fast.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
10,500 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbasnight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=mbasnight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.