(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider makakka.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4445 3 years ago

Are we (deep) into 200s yet? I’m 357 btw.

#4453 3 years ago

So it may very well be

1. order nr. is not build nr.

2. standart(s) will be built before limited.

But at least it seems

1. all the afills, celebs and others too special to wait in line have been served

2. there wont be another rona production stop.

So finally the fans are being given what they want.

#4454 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

UK batch soon also.

The ominous UK batch with le´s 187, 439, 550 and standard 743 shipping soon haha I love it. Next then is the Austrian batch.

The final answer to the last of all questions is 47.

#4521 3 years ago

Anyone in continental Europe got their machine yet? Else there must be a large eu-container in the making right after the UK and Zimbabwe batch.

1 week later
#4654 3 years ago
Quoted from Captchaos:

Has there been any code updates?

Still "only" 1st layer code. Some deepness is needed not JP complexety but at least a second layer.

#4656 3 years ago

You can start every mode without finishing anything prior. That is the first code layer.

Btw In the May podcast from poorman Mr. Priepke said wizard mode „not yet“. So maybe this year.

#4659 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Being able to start a mode in that manner is a setting. Not embedded in the code.

Indeed but you miss such setting is (normally) designed for a second layer.

Quoted from Coindork:

More content and adventures are being added as time goes on.

Nothing to critisize atm but there is no certainty on code development it can stop any second the examples are endless. If everything runs like you say future seasons will be coded in that may happen that may not happen.

#4670 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:seemingly of stern code comparison

Yes indeed but not only stern. The masters of code deepness sit at jjp kaneda framed it negatively (as always) as „hidden code“ deep code is „hidden code“. RM rn has flat code no matter if there are 5 or 20 complex creative first layer modes.

And yes with the current code style this is not the game for me I wouldn’t even play it. If my nr. 357 arrives with no second layer I would leave it unboxed and if I lose all hope for a second layer I would flip it.

Btw if you look at YouTube what attracts viewers and what creators emphasize on is wizard mode the „wizard mode“ titles „xx pin xx points with WIZARD mode“.

#4776 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Have you played this game yet?

No.

Quoted from guitarded:

So, get a Pirates and be happy.

That theme is too soft. I´m on the lov list from Scott since Friday that would be my substitution for RM it hasnt hit production yet and has no flat hippie code but deep challenging stuff like a 3 tier mode system and 2 wizards. So its basically a race between lov release and 2nd layer RM code.

Quoted from razorsedge:

I'm sure there will be some sort of wizard mode

Imn May Mr. Priepke said "not yet". The word "yet" keeps me from selling my spot rn. 1 wizard for starting all modes and/or for completing the modes would be enough.

#4816 3 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

There is one in the marketplace in hand only 100 plays for 11000

If he means it as specific as he writes he wants a(n undelivered) spot not a machine.

#4817 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

If he means it as specific as he writes he wants a(n undelivered) spot not a machine.

He wants to be part of the Australian batch that got rumoured around.

#4818 3 years ago

The game just got better with the latest code announcement. A huge step from no wizard mode to 1 wizard mode +option for more wizard mode...sry for triple posting.

#4864 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

just paid for #486 BSE

Bets closed for Aussie batch.

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

UK batch soon also.

3/1 on UK batch 2020 still open.

#4882 3 years ago

Here is a vn instructional video from sdtm for installing the QuietFan from Pin Monk into RM.

After the wizard mode announcement plus wizard green card bonus I am finally hyped up 8 months after order. Not only have the PinMonk fan already but also a fresh lcd on order.

#4973 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

if you buy a Blood Suckers Edition in the first 48 hours of sales launch, your game will even get another special little graveyard ornamental item AT NO EXTRA COST!

Cant remember reading of that graveyard item that ALL BS should have. Is it there?

#5032 3 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Mine is coming next week

Container to continental Europe...my game not there...where is the Wellbutrin.

#5033 3 years ago
Quoted from cakalues:

Spooky building all the international export games in a batch

No for example Stefan (rs-pinball Austria) is getting a 2nd delivery late next year.

#5074 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Kaneda leaving the R&M club

I´d like to know the reason first hand why Kaneda sells his RM after modding it up recently. Bc regardless of the controversy he was a big voice in the scene got back to back TWIPY awards for his podcast.

Since his shutdown no new pin got revealed. The moment a new pin gets revealed I assume he cant stay silent any longer.

#5083 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Why do you care?

Bc he is a voice with leverage (2 TWIPY awards) + it is unusual to pimp your machine up with new lcd and rubbers to sell it few weeks later like he did thats odd. + I havent played the game yet +

Quoted from kermit24:

new game coming

that GNR is coming is nothin new the GNR thread is months old so if that´s the reason he must have some insider info i´d like to know.

#5084 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

The moment a new pin gets revealed I assume he cant stay silent any longer.

He starts getting soft see herr.

https://www.facebook.com/KanedaPinballPodcast/

Quote : "I will think about turning the show back on."

So we have a shot he says why hes selling RM soon.

#5085 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

why hes selling RM

He has withdrawn his 12k offer only 100k on ebay left. I´m confused seems like he will keep RM ie no GNR.

#5126 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Shouldn’t have hesitated

Only RM pin on the market I see atm is 100k from Kaneda to instabuy on ebay. Skip college saving and get it KKoss for hooray megaseed bonus.

#5145 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

purchased all of the available add-on's

You ordered the bill acceptor add-on?

#5238 3 years ago
Quoted from ripple:

ship flex plastic broke

Quoted from xfassa:

looks like a crack

1, 2...

#5342 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

• Kruzman playfield

Had no business with Kruzman yet so kindly ask if this is (only) for clearcoating or is there anything else Kruzman is doing with the playfield?

2 weeks later
#5705 3 years ago

In their latest YouTube vid Charley said they are @ 12 per week and will be 15 soon bc they have a better team now and not yet optimised production.

#5711 3 years ago

On their YouTube

2 weeks later
#6089 3 years ago

Stefan said there will be a 2nd batch to continental Europe (with my pin). I will ask today when!

2 months later
#8669 3 years ago

RAZA is out so I sell my spot #357 BS still unproduced due to EU tax slash ie first in line for U.S. customer. Anyone interested pm (1.5k premium).

#8696 3 years ago
Quoted from sthippie:

Do you wanna develop an app?

I’ll give an explanation why I threw R&M into the fire for a glimpse of RAZA after the sale is done.

1 week later
#9246 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

I’ll give an explanation why I threw R&M into the fire for a glimpse of RAZA after the sale is done.

The sale is 98 % done so here is the detailled explanation.

It started herr:

Quoted from Makakka:

You can start every mode without finishing anything prior. That is the first code layer.

Then

Quoted from Makakka:

The game just got better with the latest code announcement. A huge step from no wizard mode to 1 wizard mode +option for more wizard mode...

That was almost 5 months ago. The newest code update includes Rick potion Nr.9. But Charlie said in the last podcast that AS already asked when the game is finished they were suprised the game was not finished ie they already got sick of approving content. So new adventures season for season is probably a myth at least I dont rely on that.

Talked to Müller from deeproot about code and was very satisfied. I want deep code. Actually RM is like TNA an arcade shooter. That is not for me. Kaneda also sold his RM bc of that. Also Im not super into the theme I find the intro music on every ball pretty annoying for example.

Im happy Im out of here. Enjoy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Aurora, OH
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Machine - For Sale
Saginaw, MI
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider makakka.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=makakka and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.