(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,228 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lonestarpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4369 3 years ago

So what is the consensus on going with the Butter Cab? I have no plans to sell it, but does it add value, if I ever did so?

#4383 3 years ago

Got my R&M options sheet yesterday, Debated for a while on the Butter cab, but it's unjustifiable as it adds about nothing to the value of the pin. but I've done worse than that in the past. I added Leather as an option on a lease, but then realized it didn't change the residual value. so that was a couple of thousand dollar option, that in the end I just gave to Toyota when the lease ended. The email said that the balance would be invoiced about 30 days prior to shipping But based on the posts I've seen here I might already be within 30 days. I purchased mine through pinballstar, so the times between build sheet and final invoice might be different than one purchased direct. I have #156 for those keeping score.

#4400 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Does your dog listen to Punk Rock?

No It seems he's the leader of the decepticons, not a punk rocker.

#4401 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Rick keeps bringing me Megatrons from different dimensions. (It’s pet temp hair chalk by the way, for anyone wondering).
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice dog, I miss my old standard, he had so many cool haircuts over the years.

#4478 3 years ago

Woke up to a belated birthday present. #156 is now paid in full. (for those keeping score) Not sure how long between Paid in full, and shipping date. But getting excited. I've been avoiding watching reviews, or demos online. so as to not spoil it for myself.

#4486 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Happy birthday and congrats! I'm nearby and wish I could come check it out. But ya know, Corona.
Did you get butter?

No butter, for a couple of reasons, even without the pandemic, I would be hard pressed to justify it. But since the pandemic has me between jobs, spending $1000 out of our savings, that probably would be gone forever really can't be justified. I don't have plans to resell it, quite the opposite, if I didn't need to nudge, I'd bolt it to the floor. Some might be thinking, Why buy it at all? I considered not, because selling my spot would probably have netted a profit. But I'm confident that at least for the short term, that I'd be able to recoup most of what I Paid. If I need to sell it. For the past couple of years, this has been my dream pin. But since I didn't have a pin in mind that spoke to me. I had telling my pinhead friends since I sold my TNA that I was likely to buy Scott Denisi's Game 2, no matter what it was. I emailed Joe, within 10 minutes of the announcement in December, to tell him I need Rick and Morty, obviously I know now it didn't matter that I e-mailed him right away but was going to have to wait for it to go on sale. I was ready to jump on it asap that morning, I competed the preorder, less than a minute after receiving notice it was on sale. zaphX

2 weeks later
#4900 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

so I guess R&M is a $12k game now?
ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Pinball Machine

I have exact same options, I think I'm at about $8,500 delivered. Mine is likely to ship within 2 weeks, would I sell it for $3,400 profit? Very unlikely, I mean I have a price of course, I'd give serious consideration to any offer north of that, but i'm probably way more north of that than anyone would be willing to go. By the time there are 750 out in the wild I'd bet they will be changing hands for closer to $8,000 than to $12,000.

1 week later
#5000 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Every time I hear my phone alert that I have a new email, I get all excited that it may be my 157 shipping notice from Spooky.

Did you get the same email I did today? Based on who it was from, and the subject line. I thought it was the email I had been waiting on, but alas no.

#5140 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

157 shipping out today. [quoted image]

I awoke to the same good news! #156 Ships today.

#5239 3 years ago

#156 shipped 18 Aug. I didn't get or ask for a tracking number Yesterday I was called just before they closed to arrange delivery Tuesday. That's when I was given a tracking, When i did track it (It was FedEx freight) I realized it had been at the fedex warehouse 20 miles from me since 5 am that day. I totally would have picked it up and been playing it all weekend. In fact I probably will go Monday. It will be the first pin we've had in our new Honda Crv. So I hope it fits (out of the box obviously.) Anybody put one in a Gen5 Crv? (2017-present).

#5255 3 years ago

Wifey made me a coffee mug to go with the pin. This is a 14oz thermos mug. The design is done in powder coat

118361329_337415070950205_6747057213738665853_n (resized).jpg118361329_337415070950205_6747057213738665853_n (resized).jpg
1 week later
#5517 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Fixed! It was a stuck microswitch, loosened the screws on it a bit and now it's operating fine. Thanks epthegeek!

Glad to see you have yours, I'd like to come see it at some point. I have not been able to see much difference between a butter, and normal via pictures.

#5693 3 years ago

Love this game, but I done broke mine. I was rearranging my game room, to put R&M in a better spot. I used a lift, so , no dragging. Turned it on, no video but game was working so I thought, maybe,it will fix itself, and played 1 game that seemed to have no issues, other than no video. Turned it off, then back on. Now all LED's are on (white), but it does not come up, and the LCD, turns itself off because no video. I kept messing with it, hoping what I was seeing wasn't right, but the CPU board was not turning on. I have a ATX power supply tester, so I was able to confirm proper power at the board, but nothing. Spooky agrees, that it is the CPU board. I don't know if it was support telling me this, or I read it somewhere so if incorrect i apologize. But at some point before my #156 was made The CPU boards they were using got discontinued and a new part was found. But now there has been a few people with cpu boards that just die. There are none in stock at right now at Spooky. Hopefully by next week but I'm not sure they have an exact ETA, who knows, they may be looking for another option. I know they may have great big box full of them in production, but they do not belong to support.

So what to do in the mean time? Well, I'd like to improve the sound of the Sub. I've seen a couple of posts that say it might be improved by adding an enclosure, but I have not seen where anybody actually has tried it to report if it helped. I'm not an audiophile, but I can google and this is what I'm gonna do. I don't know if everyone will get the same part, but mine came with GRS 10sw-4 you may need to look up the specs for whatever you do have. A GRS 10SW4 Is designed to be in an "Acoustic Suspension" enclosure A pin cab is an "Infinite Baffle" enclosure and will have poor sound, and will likely have a short life span, because there is no box to give your Sub it's spring. It should be in a box of a bit more than 2 cubic feet. That works out to a cube of 15.2 inches on each side. You can alter the shape as long as the volume stays the same. Sealed boxes can have issues of standing waves, which can degrade the sound so you should buy some acoustic batting to line the inside of the box. I think I shall make it look as if it were a microverse battery. Nobody will see it, I'll know it's there.
I was wondering why R&M has no sub box, when TNA did. To be my own devils advocate, they may have to switch to a different Sub for supply chain issues, and would need the box tweaked for best results.

#5694 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I started to fit glow tonight but I’ve decided to reorder a new kit with clear everything and either black or yellow flippers. The reason? The colored lightshow looks best displayed through clear rings, to me.
I’m trying to nail down the correct rubbers, as the Kalaxian Purple kit on Titan has some deviations from stock, and I discovered the fork I made is incomplete.
I’ve got an email in to KT to inquire what the official sizes are.

The Kalaxian purple rubbers kit, is different to stock. I think it was only one or two differences. Because, some are not available for Kalaxian purple, but you can make the substituted ones work. But I decided that Clear is probable the best for that light show. SO i didn't order them, The glow in the dark ones may be good too, I might give those a shot.

#5741 3 years ago

Topper was to tall for the spot I wantedit in. But removing the vent cover gave the inch or so I needed.

D1E53E16-E23D-4985-A46C-24C321550A08 (resized).jpegD1E53E16-E23D-4985-A46C-24C321550A08 (resized).jpeg
#5742 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

What flipper power are people using for the lower right flipper?
Also when I get GromMb and the targets drop down they bounce the balls back up into the loop before they fall down, but the video of other machines I’ve seen shows the balls both fall strait down at the same time, just wondering if mine came with the drop target coil settings high or something... Thx

Mine works as you describe when starting the multiball. So it might be correct.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,699 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lonestarpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=lonestarpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.