(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

From the stream only one game at TPF.
That is going to be a long line lol.
Ill be there.
The game is going to be the hit of the show!

At least one... there could be more, but at least one

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Do we know who’s volunteering to have their game there?

I would bring mine if I have it. If something breaks, well "I know a guy..."

#236 4 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

Regarding the art blades - when I bought TNA from Spooky they gave you the option of mirror blades vs. art blades. I chose the mirror blades and they looks awesome. They really enhance Scott's killer light show. Does anyone know if this will be an option this time?

Not at this time. Spooky has decided not to offer mirrors, but the interior art is great.

#424 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Thank you sir. Need to make sure I have my Lawrence's in order for a small thank you attempt

fyi, not all of them are located in benton. i don't want to see any wasted food (although i have seen some of these guys/gals eat and i doubt there would be anything going to waste).

#429 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Apologies if this was suggested previously, but it seems like it'd be so much cooler if when the ball drains from the pop bumper, it came right back into play from above the left inlane where that ball is being staged.
Maybe keep it like it is for the first time you get a pop bumper save, but how many times do you want to wait for the ball up the shooter lane? And watch the ball save vid?
Just zip me the ball back right down there.

how would you stage the next ball in the scoop? currently, when you hit the garage the ball being staged is released and the one from the garage becomes the staged ball for the next time.

#441 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

Hey Bug is a growing teenager be nice lol

yeah, so is lucas...

#512 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Had a couple questions regarding standards, for whenever the Spooky crew sees this.
1. Will a standard come with a Spooky Fang Club Standard Edition #xxx badge like the BSEs have? (You had to be a Fang Club member to buy either, so just wondering)
2. If I don't choose the speaker lights, does the standard still get the black portal grill cover thingies? Or is that part of the speaker light upgrade kit?

1). You did not have to be a fang club member to buy a standard, but as a fang club member you had a 2 week early access over other buyers and then could choose the edition you wanted.

1 week later
#1035 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I am telling you they are the best we have done! The consistency and durability is so good!!!!

Hey, my customers are waiting (some not so patiently) for their games. quit playing on pinside and get your ass back on the line.

just kidding buddy. do whatever it takes to keep morale up and production moving, even if it means more of your recent Sunday afternoon activities...

#1267 4 years ago
Quoted from SlightlySnaked:

How is it playing with the SLAM Bumper vs. a regular slingshot? Does it change things up considerably, or not make much of a difference?

definitely changes things. crazier angles coming from it which keep you on your toes

1 month later
#2518 3 years ago
Quoted from Spaceecho87:

I tried checking spookys website and it seems to be down. I check it everyday for new code.[quoted image]

secure and World Headquarters address updated (to across the street).

1 month later
#3197 3 years ago

Haven't seen it posted yet, but here's the newest code update

Code Update

https://soldmy.org/pin/rm/rm-gamecode-20200604.pkg

Update Notes

* THIS UPDATE HAS TO BE INSTALLED TWO TIMES *

* JUST DO THE NORMAL UPDATE PROCEEDURE TWICE *

NOTES:

- If your current build is earlier than 2020.02.17, reset your settings after you update.

- For best results always use the USB 3.0 (blue) port on the CPU for updates.

- A USB 3.0 thumb drive is also highly recommended.

- Make sure there is only ONE pkg file on the USB stick and that the ".pkg" extension is correct

Build 2020.06.04:

- Added: Meeseeks Mania Multiball!

- Added: Adventure - Get Schwifty!

- Added: Some other kinds of save animations.

- Added: A bit of a LED flourish for the loopback

- Added: Shaker go BRRRRRRRRRRRRR

- Added: All new Switch test interface. It's amazing, Morty.

- Added: Multiball jackpot lampshows.

- Added: Dimension: CMB-0 - Combo Scoring 3x

- Added: Dimension: BLK-0p - Night Vision Engaged!

- Added: Dimension: J3r-S1m - Human Music; I like it.

- Added: Dimension: 13u-TT: Just passing through ...

- Added: Two new Mortys

- Added: Adventure select interface for card stamp #10

- Added: New on screen progress indication for "Roy"

- Added: New SFX for coin-up and credit-up.

- Added: Pinballs missing display during ball search.

- Added: Extra tilt warning mystery award

- Added: Setting for how often tilt warning mystery award can be earned

- Added: FACTS page about tilt state

- Added: Heckling. If you go too long without hitting anything, you will be harassed.

- Added: Setting for auto-open portal on ball # if dimensions visited = 0

- Added: Setting for SLAM save time so user can adjust as desired between 1.5 and 2.5

seconds. Default is 2.

- Added: Setting for time it takes for a Meeseeks to go bad.

- Added: Setting for number of 'easy' family target completions - below the value,

hitting an already lit target will award another lit target

- Added: Force reset by holding start button 2 seconds after ball 1. You WILL get

harassed about it.

- Added: Optional short Ball-save for portal eject. Setting is off by default.

- Fixed: Pop-ups layer wouldn't clear properly if they were on screen when service

menu was activated.

- Fixed: Entering the menu while the skillshot was on would cause problems in the

skillshot lights on the next game.

- Fixed: Possible crash in meeseeks adding if called too rapidly.

- Fixed: Events triggered by videos ending are cancelled properly on tilt.

- Fixed: New LED settings for service menu interfered with LED tests.

- Fixed: Killshot in Whirly Dirly (right ramp) could cause a crash in multiball if

hit twice quickly.

- Fixed: U-turn ball save setting got broken at some point, is now unbroken.

- Fixed: If the portal opened at the start of a ball, diverter would stay active

- Fixed: Dimension/Portal lights wouldn't update right after skillshot with "highlight"

option

- Fixed: If you had seeds, and got 0 points on a ball, bonus got confused.

- Fixed: "Bad" meeseeks on the playfield would trigger call outs on any meeseeks update

- Fixed: "Good" meeseeks multiplier indication in normal play was not correct when

3x and 4x

- Fixed: Setting the system time with the service menu actually works now.

- Fixed: The drop target colors weren't updating anywhere near as much as intended.

- Fixed: There was a bug that could end up leaving the volume change display on screen

if a game was started while it was visible.

- Fixed: If scores got over 100 million, spacing was an issue.

- Fixed: Megaseed pop-ups with over 100% bonus text placement

- Fixed: Combo of inner-orbit -> garage should fill the portal gun.

- Fixed: There were some conditions that could try to start an adventure with

none selected, which would crash.

- Fixed: Changes made to try to sync the match lightshow better to the video

- Fixed: Certain conditions could cause a mystery award line item to duplicate

- Changed: Experimental changes to the flipper hold settings - may make flippers

initial flip harder. Bump down power as needed.

- Changed: Dimension info line on top now shows how many dimensions visited.

- Changed: Credit info text now cycles with Meeseeks info during game.

- Changed: Pickle Rick clips updated again in phase 1

- Changed: Ball launch lampshow wave is supressed during multiball.

- Changed: TNA dimension really does make the ramps score 0 points now.

- Changed: Add-a-ball can now dump portal ball to get to 5 ball play if 4 are in play.

- Changed: Default Extra Ball for dimensions is at 3 now.

- Changed: Skillshot highlight option default is now Off.

- Changed: New video for last phase of pirates

- Changed: Dimension select logic rotates: "Other/Feature", Good, Bad - if you're in

an adventure that takes over audio control, feature dimensions are skipped

in the rotation.

- Changed: After the first Gromflomite multiball, lit locks will slowly fade and expire,

requiring a new crank hit to re-light. Each successive multiball will shorten

the time before they expire.

- Changed: During purge, if you hold the ball on a flipper, the locals will speed up.

- Changed: U-Turn/Scoop ball savers made slightly shorter

- Changed: If a ball save is started by the U-turn/scoop - outlanes won't save. Center

drain only.

- Changed: Deep system changes to the way display assets are handled for performance

reasons.

- Changed: Added the 'loop-back' shot in Whirly Dirly as a progress shot.

- Changed: Every 3 dimensions, the portal gun will drain a little bit quicker down to a certain point.

- Changed: Spinner rip can only award max of 3x normal shot portal juice

- Changed: Portal only stays open for 1/2 as long if you fill the meter while in a

different dimension by making shots, versus collecting all the seeds.

- Changed: "No charge left" callout on antigravity use when drained works 2 times, then

goes away for 20 seconds.

- Changed: Shaker now has 4 intensity settings

- Changed: Shaker test updated to let you switch settings right in the test.

- Changed: Default launch power lowered a smidge

- Changed: Coil test fires and holds the ship post for 1 second to mimic gameplay.

1 month later
#4714 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Reach out to kingpingames

We have been going back and forth via emails

[email protected]

1 week later
#4957 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Still waiting on invoice for 164. Submitted my build sheet a few weeks ago.

Quoted from zaphX:

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks from build sheet on 162.

yep, waiting for them to get on the line. there was a slight delay with the butter cabinets. Hold tight guys, they are on it. I can send out the invoices if you really want to pay, but I usually wait for the games to be "on the line" before asking for payments.

#4980 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I shouldn't be too far behind then! yay

you're not. i will send it over now.

1 week later
#5206 3 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

What’s the average wait between paying the invoice and shipping? Just asking because I paid for my game today!

generally 2-3 weeks is what I have been told.

1 week later
#5444 3 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Contact Spooky support first. See my post above. I don't think a new battery and hooking up a kb will help.

looks like a dead battery to me. I sent him over the file on what to set once a new battery is installed.

#5447 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Since we're past the support dead zone of the weekend. I'd call Spooky first to make sure it isn't some other issue before you order a usb keyboard. If you were close I'd just give you one. I have stacks of them from various computers over the years...

funny enough, I do tech support on the weekends, and after hours for all the games I sell (and even some that I don't).

game is up and running now.

#5458 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

He actually said that AND he sent over a file on what to set to get it back running right. I was mostly interested in the second part - the settings to get it running after the battery was changed - for posterity.

its just a pdf for the settings to get everything to boot up again.

5 months later
#10452 3 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

# 551,just got my extras sheet. Is there a difference between the bill acceptor door vs non bill acceptor door other than the bill acceptor ready? Is the quality the same between the two? The other decision I'm struggling with is butter vs no butter cab.

same door. one simply has the knockout plate and wiring for the bill acceptor (120v ac)

1 month later
#11955 3 years ago

Alright, as most of you know, I (attempt) to make the manuals for the spooky games. They are extremely basic since I don't do this for a living. I have tried to make them full of the information that is needed.

If there are any suggestions please shoot me an email as to not clog up this thread

[email protected]

Thank you

Seems it is too large to attache, but this is the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qLahfsbGeZUE7l4lo5Sl3jJaMcClAqag/view?usp=sharing

Added over 3 years ago:

new link 4MB file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m6vMJdtyK73i4vDZOPsIelG4JVEhigE6/view?usp=sharing

#11958 3 years ago

Okay, not sure how to remove the restrictions. I tried to upload, but the file is 12mb and pinside upload is limited to 10.

Any help would be appreciated

#11961 3 years ago

okay, updated. please try again.

thank you

#11967 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Here's a reduced version of it. 2.9MB.
The original size of 11.1MB was because you were using space-hogging PNGs for all the board pictures and the board pinout pages were pictures instead of text. Use high-quality JPGs in the future for the board pictures and you'll save a TON of space with the same picture quality. You really only need PNGs if you have to have transparency. You also had the Rick and Morty logo picture saved in the pdf twice, which was aomost a meg right there.
[quoted image]

Ah, thank you for the help. I will see what I can do to improve some of these things.

#11970 3 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

Really great and I am sure everyone appreciates all the work you put into this, especially since you are doing it for the benefit of the community.
One small comment. The landscape page formatting is driving me nuts. Is that just me, or does everyone see it like that?
I’d love to actually print this out and put it in a binder.

Yeah. It was done to mimic the jjp printed manuals since they are the very best of manuals. Also, I find myself using landscape on my phone, tablet, etc to get more on the page.

1 week later
#12167 3 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Same, I've not experienced that at all.
On another note I had to reach out to support for the first time and was amazed at the speed of response. I emailed Sunday evening and got two emails back within 30min. I followed up Monday around 7 and got an almost immediate response back.
That's way faster than I'd expected (especially on a Sunday) and gave me some real warm fuzziest. Thanks Spooky team!

meh, just shows that those guys have nothing better to do than sit around... probably with their right foot propped up on a pillow from a shattered heel 6.5 weeks ago... if I had to take a wild guess.

#12172 3 years ago

It is what it is guys. It gave my time I need to spend with the kids and wife. I'll be back on my feet soon enough.

Thanks

1 month later
#13789 2 years ago

you will be fine just wiring it up. what you want to make sure of, is that the lower flipper fires first, then the upper as you push harder on the button. this will enable you to cradle a ball on the lower flipper while still having control of the upper flipper. i say that it enables you, but it is a much harder skill to actually learn.

1 month later
#14568 2 years ago

I am perfectly okay with anyone else doing the manuals. It is not something I ever wanted to do. I did them because something needed to be done.

If someone wants to take it over then that's fine by me (obviously it has to be okayed by spooky still).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 28.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 300.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=kingpingames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.