(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingofgames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#374 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I just want to throw this out there. I don't like tipping my hand too much but we have plans for a mod that would go behind your coin door. As such you would need to have the coin door with the bill validator space in it to utilize this mod fully. It isn't strictly required but the effect would be 100% better if you had the door with the bill validator slot. I only say this because I know people are ordering games and I want to give the heads up since you have the opportunity now to get the door. I believe it's a slightly increased price from Spooky for the different door but I can see that door being used for several mods so I would think for the small price it would be worth it now, just in case. The door is available commercially but it would not have the powder coat finish for either version of R&M so either way you would want to get it from Spooky.

I was not planning on adding the coin door.
But now im wondering what you have in store for us. I will add it if your mod is interesting.
Can you tell us a little more?

#409 4 years ago

Now that we are talking about shakers.
I heard on the stream the shaker has not been programmed.

Found that a little weird.
But im no programmer (yet) so what do i know.

#412 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will be adding it to my personal game just so I have the option of headphone jack that fits in there.

Was thinking about that one to. But i read it can also be mounted on the underside of the cabinet.

Im paying a premium to get my machine to europe at a time I should spend my money on other things. Im trying to cut some costs.

#415 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yet. The controller code is there; what's not there yet is the calls to make the vibration. It will be there soon enough.

Good to know
I removed the word yet actually because I used it twice

Can't wait to see it, hear it and touch it

#791 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Mine would be created from scratch: hand drawn illustration manually converted to vector then packaged in InDesign using best practices in typography and layout.

You cant really convert a hand drawn pic to vector... You "can" But its not the result you want. If you want that, you have to hand draw your vector. Its also unnecessary for this size.

The pros of a vector is that you lose no quality no matter how big you make it. Hardly a issue for an instruction card.

I was also thinking of making my own using illustrator. These look horrible.

3 weeks later
#1626 4 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Thanks for the feedback man. Good to know its not just me. I'll assume it's a lost cause and keep my fingers and toes crossed for another opp (besides those trying to scalp them out there).

You can try calling him.
Im getting mine from him and had no problems beside some slow responses.

2 weeks later
#1945 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

This better not be a cruel (and well produced) April Fool's joke

You never know with them.
They randomly released the first episode of S3 early on april fools.

#1952 3 years ago

Have not finished listening yet, but Im really interested in the custom art for TFTC Charlie is talking about!

1 month later
#2749 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Aw geez, aw man. The posts were removed, now it’s going to look like this is directed to my idea post
And I thought the dimension hopping multiball could be pretty fun, see how far you can last in a gauntlet of 10 consecutive dimensions before draining down to one ball.

Well your first two ideas dont work.
The point of the game is not to play the same adventure twice. So for 99% of the games it would force you to make a choice with zero results.

The multiball sounds interesting

#2775 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

just an fyi, the exclusive set of mondo figures is available again on mondo's website
https://mondoshop.com/collections/all/products/rick-morty-deluxe-figure-set-mondo-exclusive
this set includes the plumbus, pickle rick, rat king figures and an extra set of faces for both rick and morty
[quoted image]
Product includes:
- 2 Rick Heads
- 2 Morty Heads
- 2 pairs of Rick Hands
- 2 pairs of Morty Arms
- Portal Gun
- Bottle of Booze
- Mindblower Helmet
- 4 Mindblower Tubes
- 2 Figure Stands
Mondo Exclusive Deluxe Figure set also includes:
- Rick Burping Head
- Evil Morty Head
- Plumbus
- Pickle Rick mini figure
- Rat Boss mini figure

US only

#2788 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Pretty easy to get around in this day and age with companies like MyUS.com etc... I've been using them for 25 years to get all kinds of stuff sent here. Hardly use them nowadays though with so many more Intl friendly purchasing options (Ebay, amazon, etc). I might use them once every 6 months to year maybe.
Then again maybe actually Google it like I just did for actual shops who ship Intl . For example https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/106542

Never had the issue so it never occured te me such companys existed.

For some reason I assumed they where the only ones selling, nothing showed up when I googled mondo europe. But I only did a quick search on my lunch break.

Thanks I will order it from them.

#2790 3 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Looks like the mondo exclusive comes with extra heads and the pickle rick/rat king set if that makes a difference to you

Yeah i just noticed tought the pickle rick/ratking would look nice inside the machine..

Ill check out myus.com for shipping.

Thanks

3 weeks later
#3592 3 years ago

I went with the black one duo to budget reasons.'
Might wrap it one day.

Havent seen the fluorescent plastic protectors here yet.
My distro send me these last week. they look amazing

IMG-20200608-WA0002 (resized).jpgIMG-20200608-WA0002 (resized).jpgIMG-20200608-WA0008 (resized).jpgIMG-20200608-WA0008 (resized).jpg
#3615 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It tints all the plastics colors yellowish-green. I don’t like that at all. For a game that has such crazy colorful light shows, the game doesn’t need its neutral art tinted. Hard pass, I’m going with clear protectors.

Just to be sure i ordered a set of clear protectors to incase I dont like the green.

2 weeks later
#4122 3 years ago

Maybe a stupid question.
Will i have a probleem with the power suply in europe? Since we use 220 volt instead of 110.

2 weeks later
#4534 3 years ago

Missed my invoice, Just paid it
Number 96 is coming to The Netherlands
Cant wait!

1 week later
#4723 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Awesome job! Any chance that original "evil Morty" music was added during end game? Noticed quotes were added. I'm referring to how the game sounded at the end when Chuck initially showed it.
If not, is there a way we can inject it ourselves like pinbrowser with Stern?

I think the problem is that the song is not original from Rick and Morty.

#4746 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Glad to see I'm not the only one.
It certainly wouldn't be the first game with more than one match sequence.

I feel the same about the gromflomite battle.
Would be nice if it was just a "battle" multiball cycling trough a few different opponents.

#4749 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Sure, because the assets just draw themselves.

I wish they would.

#4870 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Who will be the first to achieve this feat? And what might happen if you do? Hmmmm.

A sincere compliment from Rick?

1 week later
#5024 3 years ago

Mine is coming next week via rs pinball
I think he had 10.
My build number is 96

1 month later
#6009 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Jerry’s sim is currently disabled, but will return.

Simulation adventure confirmed.

6 months later
#12784 2 years ago

I have #96 and had zero flipper issues until the last update. Tried every combination of settings possible but nothing seemed to work.
Until I changed the spring like mentioned above.

This fixed it for me.
The game shoots great again

5 months later
#16208 2 years ago

I always laugh when I dont want to fill in my name for a highscore and just press end and it randomly gives me Roy anyway.

3 weeks later
#16411 2 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

I'm still very happy with no art blades at all. Especially since I keep accidentally scraping the edge of the playfield along the left edge of the cabinet.

I damaged mine there a long time ago.. keep scraping it there. But its not that bad.
Its not going anywhere anyway.

2 months later
#17002 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I want a hot glue dimension.

I wish there were more like the underwater dimension. Great lightshow with fitting music.

1 month later
#17219 2 years ago

So has anyone got a legit full green stamp card yet? I got close once but some adventures are so hard to complete.

1 month later
#17498 1 year ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

I know right?
[quoted image]
ANYWAY....
Has anyone mentioned whether Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon like pinball?

How meaningful are those prices anyway?
Judging from their site, they decided they know enough to give out these rewards. But dont
necessarily represent the opinion of the community.

Sounds like a fancy best dad mug.

3 months later
#17897 1 year ago

And also it can never be the first adventure.

1 week later
#18045 1 year ago

I was wondering if it would be possible add the option to disable duplicate names in the highscores. Im the best player in my group and hold all highscores.

It would be nice if I could overwrite my previous score if I use the same name and give my friends and family the other spots on the list

1 month later
#18760 1 year ago

I sometimes get two balls trapped in the left side of the Horseshoe. The game registers that two balls are locked but the post that separates them does not go up. Could it be a dirty opto or something?

#18764 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

With speed and timing of physical objects, sometimes ending up with 2 balls on one side of the lock happens. The game leaves the post down after that happens in the hope that a hit may only send one across and then it will start using the post again if that happens to keep them separate. Two balls on one side should be a completely workable/playable situation no matter what, since the game has 2 optos per side and can see both balls.
(this is why the mech setup doesn't get used for more than 2 balls)

It happened a few times but was never a problem like you said. Thanks Now I can stop looking for a problem that is not there.

2 months later
#18984 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Have seen this, but it a pretty small amount.
Any way of getting it into the millions?

The jerry bonus depends on the points you score during the multiball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingofgames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=kingofgames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.