(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider javagrind888.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12101 3 years ago

I'm looking for the short clip where the machine cusses out Jack Danger. Does anyone know where it is?

#12109 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Youtube:
At approx 1:12:20 into it.
I have this saved as well I cant wait to get mine, come on #707!!

Thanks!

2 years later
#20047 4 months ago

I'm considering trying to acquire a R&M now that they are hitting $10K on the market instead of $12.5K. I'm on the fence as I've never been able to play one in a home environment.

1. What do you love about it?
2. What do you hate about it?
3. It still seems a bit high dollar for a Spooky. Without the rarity, does it feel like a $10K game?

Thanks for your input!

#20052 4 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Your asking the fanboys about a game they already love. But this is the best theme integration in a pin ever made. Hearing Rick call you a piece of shit is worth the 10k alone. Might be a couple shots light from a Stern, but the rest of it's ass kickery makes up for it.

Kind of, it's a group that generally has a favorable opinion of the game. Most of these clubs will tell you what bothers them about the game though and whether it gets old after a while.

#20057 4 months ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

I don’t hate anything about it but it isn’t for everyone. You have to be good with the fact that it is an ass kicker challenging game with tight shots. Many coming from a Stern might not like that challenge but there isn’t a more rewarding pin when it’s dialed in and you’re hitting the shots/combos. If you’re into that, then it is a great home use pin that keeps you coming back for more, trying to master it.
The theme integration, sound, callouts, lights, and code are all great. Super fun to play and always has people laughing. It was my only pin for a year and I played it almost every day. Now that I have multiple pins, I still regularly play it and haven’t gotten bored with it.
Not sure what “for a Spooky” means since they generally pack more into their games and have equal quality with better service than most. Comparing what else you can get for $10k, I’d say you would be getting your $ worth… if you’re good with it not being easy.

"For a Spooky" explanation: They release at $9K and are usually worth $7K within 6 months. I'm the only person I know who likes Halloween and Ultraman. I know a single guy who likes Scooby. I owned an Alice Cooper BSE with the beautiful butter cab, but half of my friends wouldn't play it at all because of difficulty and I still couldn't get more than $7K for it when I sold. I'll have to try to convince my wife, who is more into pinball than I am even, to let me trade out a game for it not because it's R&M, but because it's a Spooky. It's not the mechs and quality that they are known for being bad about, it's geometry and things just feeling off. The fact that you have to dial in this game so hard and even might add a mod ramp shot to make it better says that it hasn't gotten over that hump yet.

#20059 4 months ago

Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll try to convince her to give it a try in our home after Labyrinth arrives.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider javagrind888.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=javagrind888 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.