(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hocuslocus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5959 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

I’m working on something so mind-blowingly(tm) Innovative(tm) that I absolutely can’t wait to show you. In fact, I would usually have each of you sign an NDA, but this is so innovative that I can’t even formulate what I’m doing into words.
[quoted image]

now that's innovation!

Quoted from lapean111:

I am 229 and was told my game is on the line.

cool, I still got a ways to go.

2 months later
#8795 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Can someone show me where the USB ports are, to place the USB key to update the code? I've been looking for 10 mins, I must be blind!! :0[quoted image]

Didn't know they were going with an actual motherboard, that's awesome. I used that same exact one on my RFM/SWE1 pinbox build.

3 months later
#11848 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

How crazy would it be to just start a thread for R&M flipper discussion? Heat probes, fans, all that stuff.
Make a post here with a link. Make it a key post. All the really intelligent people can go there and continue their hard work.
Modders have made their own R&M threads, and other games have threads for bugs and issues.
Why not? People will find it if they have issues.
Please?

I'm kind of curious to know how this flipper fade issue gets resolved. With fans, code, another coil etc.... This issue isn't just a spooky thing , It'd be cool if there were a factory solution. Seems to be more apparent/noticeable with more recent games like Stranger things, avengers and now apparently R&M.
As far as know stern isn't doing anything.

Had two WPC games where flipper fade was and issue, but found it was more a problem with mains power at the location.

3 months later
#14584 2 years ago

I had an issue with the bottom left flipper where it would drop completely when any type of force hit it. I found that the EOS was making intermittent contact because the wire was wrapped around the lug, and not soldered. It also blew a couple of fuses. After soldering it to the lug it's making contact every time now. Maybe it was my imagination, but the flipper isn't dropping as easy anymore. I know the bottom two have that trampoline effect still when the ball smacks them hard, but not horrible.

I was told the upper flipper gets smacked down pretty easily when the ball is going fast enough around loops. I have the hold power set on high, is there no way to fix this? I didn't see an EOS on that flipper mech.

#14618 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:Does anyone have a link to a guide on how to rebuild flippers to put in these new bushings?

do you buy the new bushings from Pinball life or something?

5 months later
#16669 2 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

For my leagues and tournaments I turn EB to off. I have found the tournament setting to cause the game to freeze, so I just leave it in regular mode, EBs off.

I know there was a tournament mode reset bug in the dimensions shots, it got fixed with a code update a few months back.

The only other bug I know about is when you turn adventure ball save timer to zero/off and you do a mode - multiball stack it resets the game.

3 months later
#17434 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

IIRC…. Somewhere in this thread, Scott D mentioned being careful about the Bally switches for the flippers because of the increased resistance of the Bally switch. Just be aware, if your right flipper starts acting up again.
I ended up building a leaf stack from the Bally switch using the longer leaves.
[quoted image]

yeah I had mine break off a long time ago, I just replaced it with a double contact stern switch. working great ever since. went ahead and replaced the left with a single also.
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-flipper-leaf-switch-double-contact.html

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hocuslocus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=hocuslocus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.