(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,228 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hjbondar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1275 4 years ago

Sitting at 571 and have not received mine either

2 weeks later
#1620 4 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Any one hear from Stefan(Pincycle) at RS Pinball in Austria lately? I've been speaking to him for close to month now. He due to send me an invoice so I could pay him for one of his R&M spots but it's now been nearly 3 weeks and no invoice as had been promised. Several PMs and direct emails, but the comms have stopped. Meanwhile I'm keeping an eye for any sensibly priced R&M spots as an alternative. Notice I missed one apparently the other day which someone posted here.

I had a similar experience with him a couple of months back. He was very responsive at first; we got as far as an invoice; and I pinged him about putting my deposit down and got a response saying he was working out the details as I’m in the US; and then —crickets.

I was fortunate that I was able to get one of the last ones from Nitro. I dealt with Tommy who was a delight. Good luck with Stefan. I’ll never deal with him again.

#1707 4 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Guys I'm officially in the club as at today! What a difference 24 hours can make. I'm glad I posted yesterday. Fellow local member nettek contacted me informing me he was keen to sell his spot #354. We were able to literally sort it all over night. Big ups to him for making my day! Now the wait begins. I'm personally hoping there's some exchange rate recover in the meantime.

Congrats!!

9 months later
#10031 3 years ago

So ... I am about 570. My son claims this game is overhyped, not fun to play and will devalue quickly. He has played it and I have not - but will do so Thursday. He is a much better player than I am. He also claims to have insider info claiming the producers took shortcuts that limited the potential of the game.

While I will make my decision after playing it on Thursday I am interested in the opinions of this austere group on his perspective? Thanks!

#10228 3 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

So ... I am about 570. My son claims this game is overhyped, not fun to play and will devalue quickly. He has played it and I have not - but will do so Thursday. He is a much better player than I am. He also claims to have insider info claiming the producers took shortcuts that limited the potential of the game.
While I will make my decision after playing it on Thursday I am interested in the opinions of this austere group on his perspective? Thanks!

So. I've not been very active on Pinside for a while and, given the responses I received I now remember why!

In any case, for those that showed a maturity level above HS and provided meaningful feedback, I did play about 10 games on R&M yesterday and this describes by reaction:

- The overall look of the machine has been well documented so not much to say - It looks great.

- The playfield - I can see my son's perspective as the playfield is not extremely creative. For someone at his level of play I can see it might get boring.

- The gameplay - Again, I am a very average player and this game kicked my ass. 10 games did not amount to an awful lot of time

- Theme integration - possibly the best theme integration of any game I've ever played. This, I believe, is the not so hidden value of this game.

Outcome - I like it. I think it is a novel and interesting compliment to our collection (TZ, MET, JP2, LORT, WOZ, Shadow, STTNG, MM). My son has pointed to people we know and Pinside data showing how many people who have had it in their collection and have moved it on. Right now I'd say I am still leaning in.

To the 70% who will knee jerk offer berating responses, have at it if it makes you feel "Mo betta"

#10229 3 years ago

BTW - it would be great if someone who has been through it could put together a consolidated list of the recommended adjustments to dial in this game. Perhaps that has been done????

#10272 3 years ago

Anyone in the SF Bay Area with a butter cabinet ?

1 month later
#11137 3 years ago

How long was it between Spooky asking for payment and game delivery?

#11141 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

It’s been a while but I thought it was build sheet-2 weeks payment-2 weeks delivery.

I hope it’s only 2 weeks!

#11161 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

One thing I thought about since I first saw photos back in January 2020 (which is why I didn't opt for purple coin door because I thought it was too much). What if the cabinet art continued onto the coin door so it sort of blends in? Sort of want to do a test on a spare coin door
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That’s awesome!

#11400 3 years ago

571 should be pretty soon then.

2 weeks later
#11950 3 years ago
Quoted from Boatshoe:

Is there a trick to safely remove the backglass? I'm not new to pinball, and I did remove the glass to update the software, but I also almost lost it, holding it to the top of the backbox while the speaker panel was moved down. I was not able to lift it up and out, as in my other games.
Thanks!

I think the video on the Spooky site is for pre R&M games. I was confused too. The USB port on R&M is on the bottom right and accessible if you flip down the speaker panel. Unlike the video, you actually insert the Memory stick from the bottom, not the top.

#11952 3 years ago
Quoted from Boatshoe:

Thanks. I think the answer I'm getting is that I don't need to remove the backglass at all. I should leave it alone. I thought if I opened the speaker panel, it would just kind of fall down on its own.

It does not fall out when you flip down the speaker panel. Spooky should correct the video on their website as it does not apply to R&M

#11980 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

I've been searching for over an hour now, and for the life of me cannot find where to plug in the USB memory stick to update the code
YT video doesn't help at all - where is it?

Had the same issue. It is bottom right inside the speaker panel. There is a protruding metal cube on the board and it has 3 ports on the bottom. You insert the stick from the bottom - up.

#12043 3 years ago

571 in the house. Game kicks my butt (as most do. Garage shot is cripplingly difficult.

One issue is that game randomly ends after a couple of balls every 6-8 games anyone else experience that?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 13,500.00
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
9,699 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hjbondar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=hjbondar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.