(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 4 years ago

Well,fellow Pinheads,#499 checking in da club!!! Next Valentines Day delivery looks like 4 Me!!Time to save up for that Butter,and Ron Krusman PF,$1600 right there!!!

2 weeks later
#1346 4 years ago

I would appreciate you pinheads with those first games, to ferret out all bad code and PF problems before I get mine!! Thank you very much!!

#1516 4 years ago

As with all NIB titles,we have early dropouts here as well!! Whysnow and I saw all this when GB came out!! The first GB pins that came out,had the outlane guide rails completely down flush with the PF!! Ball jumps were rabid!! Also on the Pre and LEs the right ramp had to be modified with a smaller standoff!! The ball just wouldn't go all the way up and over!!I see some modification seems to also be needed here as well!! SO,all you early receivers make adjustments as needed,so all us next year receivers won't have to go threw it!! Thank-you very much!!

1 week later
3 weeks later
#2073 4 years ago

Fan-tastick!!

#2102 4 years ago

This is developing very nicely!!

#2239 4 years ago

For us who wait,we would kindly ask Spooky to please fix this stuff!!!For example,when GB came out,on the Pre's and Le's the right ramp shot was too high,and we had to replace the stand off with a lower one so the shot would go over the top! The bitch is to wait a whole year for your pin and have to modify it to play correctly!

#2306 4 years ago

Wow,I'm not in any way impressed by all the tweeks you apparently have to do to get this title working right! If Spooky doesn't fix this junk i'm out

#2505 3 years ago

Oh,brother!! I sure don't wanna have to "upgrade" any lane guides! You peeps just seem to take this as part of the fun?I say,I've had enough of trying to make a expensive toy work correctly! No,I'm not crying,or bashing,just a older guy who remembers what its like to buy a pin and have it shoot right out of the box!! For example,my ST Pre played perfect. My GB Pre needed a new standoff on right ramp My B66LE was a mess and My DPLE was perfect! So it seems to be crap shoot!The guy who designed this thing said he did NOT design these rails this way! He said Spooky changed up,no explanation!

#2536 3 years ago

So,as we all can see,many owners are already modifying a brand new pin!It seems other adjustments must also be made! And no,I don't have my pin yet,will be next year before #499 hits the assembly line!

#2607 3 years ago

Well;a year from now,some of us will get to see all this magnificent coding come together!! If we survive

2 weeks later
#2750 3 years ago

Does Spooky start back up tomorrow????

#2770 3 years ago

I just called Spooky,and got no answer!

#2779 3 years ago

No new news yet on Spooky opening!!!

#2884 3 years ago

OK,a lot of us are confused with the numbers of pins already in service!! When everything got shut down,Spooky was in the 10th week of production! 10 pins a week x10 is 100! We now are hearing that #34 is soon to go out???What??

#2958 3 years ago

Ok,finally some progress through the madness! I'm no.499! And we (#498 and myself)patiently wait! Our target date is Valentines Day !!!

2 weeks later
#3532 3 years ago

Still hoping Spooky will fix all this weird stuff that is still popping up!!So,the rubber that is in use goes by-by in as few plays as 50???Spooky,use better rubber,PLEASE!!!

#3688 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Would love for Spooky to upgrade these. Replacing all the post rubbers is not something I really want to do.
Seems like a common complaint that they should address. I am happy to pay extra for better post rubbers if that is what's needed from me.

I also have requested this from Spooky!! Replacing post rubber after only 50 or so games doesn't float my boat!! Everybody have fun,B safe!

#3805 3 years ago

I'm hoping these little quirks get fixed in the factory,PLEASE!!!

1 week later
#4036 3 years ago

SPOOKY,Will you please have these small things fixed!!!I have had it with buying a new pin and have to do modifications just to get the pin to play correctly!! Now pay attention here SPOOKY,these are the reasons we are going with SPOOKY,now,because Stern can't put out a pin that works from the factory! AP blew it with "Houdini" and "Willy Wonka" was not that good either!! Thanks!!

#4100 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'll take "without pinstadiums" for 100, alex.

Vic,your too funny!!! Right on the money as usual

2 months later
#5949 3 years ago

OK,#182,183,192>then jump to #212>another jump>#243,260,273! Is there a reason for the way outta sequence numbers?? Just wondering cause I'm watching and saving for #499,and don't follow the production numbers???

#5986 3 years ago

What the heck is a "Limited,Limited,NZ version????

#6065 3 years ago

Sooo,I C the Mighty O-Din is a youngster!!You keep on keeping on young Man

#6114 3 years ago

Wow,were at around a quarter way through the builds, and STILL having silly problems that screw up game play???C'mon Spooky!!!

#6166 3 years ago

For us who haven't got our pin yet, what are you showing us in the previous pic???

1 week later
#6414 3 years ago

Its kinda surprising that Spooky is still turning out this title with so many little problems ! Thought Spooky would have a handle on this by now! Don't look badly on this post, just not the "tech guy" that most of you seem to be! Don't want to get my pin unboxed to find out its got bugs I can't identify, and can't play!!

#6423 3 years ago

No issues with your game??? It only crashed with the code it had??? Got new code and it was ok??? 50 to 100 games before it crashed??? There coming to take me away, ha,ha,there going to take me away, ha ha ho ho, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy with broken toys and birds and baskets, and flowers and things, there coming to take we awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

#6707 3 years ago

It's unfortunate when you spend all this money on a new machine and have to do stuff like this. Stern switched to plastic brackets likely as cost savings however the added benefit is they are thicker then the metal ones. I feel bad for the newbies who never purchased NIB before and don't know any better.

Yes,isn,t it!!!

#6722 3 years ago

Well,I don't have to say anything anymore, the last hundred posts say it for me! Don't they!!!!

#6902 3 years ago

Hay,Vic,Whats up at 3 a.m??Can't sleep???

#6938 3 years ago

Getting better all the time!!

1 week later
#7168 3 years ago

Got to admit, its getting better ,getting better all the time!!!

#7311 3 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

#285 delivered today.
[quoted image]

Fantastic,Does it actually play out of box???

#7384 3 years ago

See what #500 looks like when it gets here I guess ....

Mine is #499!! Good God you receive a pin that screwed up!!! I'd send that dog back!! P.S.Justeveret,you don't have to downvote this post!! We understand your feelings!!

1 week later
#7792 3 years ago

. Once the reset bugs are worked out, it will be 100% killer.

Yes this is correct, but when????

1 week later
#8099 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Why don’t they fix this at the factory?

I'm also wondering why all these bugs are still there as we are already half way through the builds??? No QC???

#8160 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

My diverter was installed behind the ball guide, which blocked it from actually doing it's job. Explains why it wasn't working and making annoying noise (coil plunger was bound). I was able to lift it over the guide, which enables the plunger to move as you would expect. Easy fix, but getting to it was a bit of work. [quoted image]

Were you happy to finally get your pin, and find out that.yes,its not gonna play new out-of-box? Justeverett can't wait to get his hands on a new pin he has to fix before he can play it, then tell everybody he can actually diagnose and fix all the bugs in his precious purchase!! AND,yes,I have one on order.my build #is 499! #500 already went down under!

#8164 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I am generally concerned for your health at this point. Just sell your spot so you don't get a heart attack when you have issues out of the box.

You know what??? I think your right!!!

#8173 3 years ago

OK,but before I go,lets just summarize; Spooky hit a winner with this theme! Thats where it all started, and ended! Topper has to be "tweaked"to muffle offending loud sound Backbox has to be inspected for sneaky connections that are unplugged during shipping! Sound system is excellent,however,woofer rattles the glass, and there is no fix for this just "tweek" the glass Flipper fade and overheat can't be fixed, but a aftermarket product will "help' this unfixable problem Fan in pin too loud like a jet engine, not fixable, but replaced with another aftermarket product Legs biting into cab causing damage to cab currently being "looked into" by Spooky??Ball guide problems galore, diverter switches bad,gobs of glue where there shouldn't be, wires too short or loose, washers found loose in cab bottom,then, when some of you finally get to boot up.nothing works, so you have to start all over again to see if you missed a loose connection!! Yes,some of this is common in new pins I agree, but this is getting worse not better!! It really bothers me to be so negative about something I really wanted, but its all too much for me as a causal owner to have to contend with for 9K! Have fun,B safe!! Good-bye,and yes,I hear you,and good riddence!!

1 month later
#9781 3 years ago

does spooky plan on releasing a manual?

Hell no!! Spooky does,nt print manuals !!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 13,500.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Trade
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=hawkmoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.