(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guitarded.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

469 posts in this topic match your search for posts by guitarded. You are on page 1 of 2.
#11 4 years ago

Can't wait for mine to get here.

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

My piece of advice would be not to play the game at all until you are close to getting yours. I used to think the same thing about waiting and then I played it today.... Now I can't wait to get my machine!

You are gonna end up paying for all of yours and some of Hilton's.

#189 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I feel like Scary Terry is one of those voices, that if you couldn't get the original actor, you'd be able to get someone who sounds so close as an impersonation. Such few words would be necessary for the mode.

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg
#209 4 years ago

That is much better.

Ball Fondler's Club would have worked, too.

#251 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I will say that we're definitely always evaluating things as far as how hard things should be and still tweaking a lot in that regard.

Please don't go soft on us.

I don't think there was much that looked prohibitively difficult. Hamilton looked like he had a pretty good hold of it in under 3 games.

#253 4 years ago
Quoted from TireFryer426:

Is the stream posted somewhere?

Linked on the Game Page.

#283 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:Hilton

but Hamilton is a pretty cool name also.

On President's Days, it's gonna be Hamilton.

#288 4 years ago

The drains will continue until the shooter improves.

#337 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Next up,

Cheese cabinets!

Cheddar is Better

#350 4 years ago

The Rating that is posted for this machine doesn't read as though it was posted by someone who has flipped it.

#365 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I respectfully disagree here, if it was to be a spotlight then yes. But I like the new lightshow better -

Embrace the power of And.

No reason both effects can't be used.

#430 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

how would you stage the next ball in the scoop? currently, when you hit the garage the ball being staged is released and the one from the garage becomes the staged ball for the next time.

According to Scott, that ball trough is bottom fed/loaded. I also recall him mentioning there was more it could do re. switches/optos in there...

If that is the case, it could easily work.

#453 4 years ago

I am really hoping for a

'I'm Dr. Who in this Bitch!'

callout to sneak up on me, someday.

#519 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

So we confirmed there will NOT be any voices other than Justin's in the game?

So far, no other Actors.

I think there will be a few other callouts that aren't J's though.

#522 4 years ago

Man, I am so jealous of those people who get to drop their Quarters in one of these things.
I think I would have to drive to Seattle or Denver to see one in the wild.

#527 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Pin Map is your friend.

Oh, yeah. But I am in Montana. Not a lot of venues for pinball.

#529 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Drive to Regina!

I listen to a lot of Regina Public Radio when I am out Antelope and Pheasant Hunting...about the only thing that comes in!

#548 4 years ago

That's a sweet f'n lineup.

#559 4 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

I think he doesn't get how bad the traffic is in California. Especially Los Angeles

I'm 100 miles away but it would take 3 hours each way.

I hear by helicopter it can take a lifetime.

Too soon?

#579 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

that thing does come quick

'It was your first time playing it.'

'You were excited.'

'It happens to a lot of guys.'

#612 4 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

What part of Montana? If you're near Billings, you're welcome to come play mine.

Awesome of you to offer - I am in the bitterroot. So, merely a 6.5 hour trip or so!

#633 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I keep hearing from people that either the left ramp is too steep, or the upper flipper shots (namely the power one) just brick a lot.

You obviously aren't paying much attention to the posts from people, here.

None who have played it have said so, yet you keep harping on it.

Go and listen to the interviews of the people who built it. They weren't trying to make a Ghostbusters. They were trying to make a challenging machine with an incredible integration of the theme.

#675 4 years ago
Quoted from msadan:

#35 is up and running at Main Street Amusements in downtown Lafayette IN!

A TNA, too!?

Daaaaamn.

#681 4 years ago

Kid Video Mode should Trigger the Jerry Features:

Human Music, Infinte Ball Save, .10 Point Magnifier and tons of lame encouragement callouts.

All with Jerry Delivering Water on Looped Video.

#686 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

So Jerry day care?

If they wanted to go crazy with it, they could make 2-3 really lame Modes.

Daycare

Jerry Develops and App

Take 2 Strokes off Jerrys Golf Game

At least we'd get to see Doofus Rick.

I'm just joking around as i don't have kids and would never let them near Rick and Morty before their 15th birthday if i did.

#691 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Magnasave in R&M is bloody perfect!

A skill based ability and totally fair and doable. I save lots of balls with it and in may different ways/styles of use.

How'd things wind up with League Night?

I imagine the machine is all dialed in and shooting dreamily by now?

#722 4 years ago

I'll take 2!

#805 4 years ago

Thanks - Great Review, Hilton (Hamilton).

#807 4 years ago

Nice.

My only quibble would be your TWD fandom. Man, I hated that pin when I played it. Granted, it was a routed pro that likely has/had old code.

Tried to give it a fair shake, but it was just not for me. One of the ugliest pins I have ever seen as well.

#845 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Keep Summer Safe would be awesome!

Be a good Multiball.

...with short limits on Flipper Holds.

#1028 4 years ago

Gneiss

#1106 4 years ago

I don't think that's Ball Tracking.

I think that's reflection.

#1109 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Is that a broken piece of the ramp in that 2nd to the bottom picture?

Plastic protector. Looks like the upper piece from that Newb Target Plastic Protector.

#1179 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Having had my game for a few, all I can say to the other 749 of you lucky Pinsiders who are getting an R&M is.. congratulations! Your gunna love it!

It's not even March yet!?

Supposed to start tomorrow...but, Nooooope. Got a whole 'nother day, Morty. A whole 'nother day...

This is the slowest F'n year, ever!

#1181 4 years ago

If I leave now I can get there for the playoffs.

#1184 4 years ago

"This guy doesn't suck, Morty!"

#1201 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's been covered repeatedly

This guy is a Moby / Concern Troll.

Every post he makes is the same shit.

#1203 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Come on, dude! You telling me you put this kind of money on a game, and you're not feeling a little worried that people keep repeating not so great comments about some of the shots.

Nope. Not a bit.

Because those same people have said that any issues they have encountered are super easy fixes and it has also been stated that the first batches were specifically going to routes and people who could help Spooky tweak.

We've already had what, 3 Vids from Spooky going over these for the current owners? I am more than confident that any issues (known and currently unknown) will be properly sussed out and fixed going forward.

#1207 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Those people might be better players though.
I want to love how a game like JP2 plays, but I can't get those shots dialed in, and I've played a few dozen games on it.
So it's okay to have concerns, until you play the game yourself, and get a good number of plays under your belt.
Besides, Scott himself has said how he likes challenging shots, so it's not entirely unreal for people to maybe feel like this game might be more intimidating than player friendly.
I have one ordered, hope to play it soon, and hope for the best...but I also know the shots might not flow easily enough for me to buy, and that's okay too.

If you go back and watch the DeadFlip Stream, you will see a few guys jammin' on it. JD, Hilton/Hamilton, Bug and one other guy all had pretty good balls that illustrate its ability to flow.
Hell, even Scott had a good ball or two and he sucks! (Primus fans will get that)

I really think it is hard to dial in shots in a 4 X setting. That's why I kept asking them (in stream) to throw a full game or two at a good player.

#1208 4 years ago

whoops edit gone bad

#1320 4 years ago

- Changed: Multiball start lightshow reverted to single searchlight version

Nice. It had a better effect that way.

#1323 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Depends on if it was supposed to be a searchlight, or a rotating siren light. The initial way definitely looked like a searchlight, and looked bad ass. When it was changed to two, it looked kind of odd...

They needed to cross... if they were 2 searchlights. That would have made the pair work well.

But the Solo Searchlight was dope. Glad they went back to it.

#1341 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Poor Jerry... he’s got no voice in the game and now he gets booted off the Whirly Dirly ride too???

I was hoping for a lone shoe mod, for Jerry.

#1357 4 years ago
Quoted from Jeroenos:

I am in! Number 610!!

"I am in great pain. Please help me."

#1410 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

It really did! Well if you end up with a scar there you'll need a better story.

"...[i]those[/i] Jeans, or just Jeans in General?", Honest Doc - It's the last thing I remember saying.

#1434 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Honestly wouldnt take 25 Gs for mine

I'd sell my spot for $24k. I'd even go to Wisonsin, Pick it up and deliver it anywhere in the Lower 48.

$24.5k and I will include Alaska.

#1438 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Anyone want to PM me obscene offers just to have me say no. Have at it. Or just PM gac or guitarded.

If they want Butter, it's a $50 upcharge.

#1471 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Shots feel good when made, but no shots feel entirely a "given".

The one Scott mentioned being a given was the "Newb" target. Purposefully put in the sweet spot for that upper flipper. And I am assumng, purposefully underscored.

#1505 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

6. There were heavy balltrails and grime from heavy use on this machine, but I saw 0 dimples.

My friend is buddies with the the owner. I will tell him to chastise them for not keeping it clean!

#1508 4 years ago

Oktoberfest has a bunch of sweet skill shots. My current fave.

#1510 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

What are they?

There's a timed shot to the rotating lock up top (easy) and then a series of arcing shots down the left side of the playfield with a direct plunge to the inlane as the highest scoring of the bunch, I think.

It's a super soft, giant arcing rainbow plunge. Beautiful when you hit it.

#1549 4 years ago

When are we gonna get some more Streams?

#1593 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

and look whom is first to the down rating

IIRC that has been there for weeks.

He put it up almost as soon as the Club Page opened. I think I even inquired about it?

#1596 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nah, he put it up pretty much immediately after seeing the game popped as #2 on the list.

He re-submitted it, then.

Checkout my post ay #350. That was the review I was asking about.

#1601 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Are you inferring he submitted prior to actually playing himself?

Back then his review only ref'd watching the streams. It must have been pulled, I never bothered to check it again.

I only looked the first time because I wanted to see if there was a # associated with the review, to know where they were on shipping.

#1610 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’m super excited to be getting my R&M soon(ish). I’m number 115 and I can’t think of a game I’ve looked this much forward to in many years. I’ve only watched a few minutes of video, I want everything to be new to me when I open up that box.

Man, that is exciting and admirable. I have been watching every second of footage I can find!

1 week later
#1790 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I didn’t think his comment was snide.

All he does is Bitch.

#1837 3 years ago

Nice, docQ

That bulb that is just about touching the back of the guide there...

I'd replace that one with one of the Comet Quick Link style bulbs.
It'd add a spot to connet additional lights (if you want it in the future) and keep it from making contact when the rail flexes.

I would be worried about stressing that lamp, socket and connection in that current position.

#1843 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

I thought these were just lenses and the actual LED is a on board below?

The lenses are connected to the bulb body...and on and on ... (like that bone song) until you get to the wiring and bracket/mount.

I would just be worried that as a ball travels along the rail and flexes it that the lens would transmit some of that force down the line.

A QL type Bulb would eliminate that concern.

Was not thinking about the RGB though.

#1844 3 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I thought they were called matrix?

Potato / Yam

#1861 3 years ago

Lookin' Good, Hilton.

Lookin' like 50K, no doubt!

1 week later
#1981 3 years ago

Fix might be as simple as backing that target with foam?

You could also maybe make a plastic deflector and mount it to the tab that rail mounts to?

#1997 3 years ago

Someone's been Modding...

1 week later
#2084 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Just FYI that there will be a LIVE STREAM of Rick & Morty tonight via Dead Flip/Jack Danger around 6pm Central: https://www.twitch.tv/deadflip

oooo-Weeee!

#2108 3 years ago

Jack was also pretty well greased.

#2125 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I intended people to eat the included bonus candy when they install their Pickle Rick mods. Since its shelf life is probably multiple years you should be good to go whether you are #84 or #750 on the list.
I actually like the gum to "breath" a little so it's as hard and sharp as Cap'n Crunch and can cut your gums when you try to chew it. Just like the pink sheets of gum like material that came with my trading cards back in the day.

Normally I wouldn't complain, but the instructions didn't cover this and I mistakenly ate mine...

Since I am #458 I am sure that you will have ample time to get me some spares to use for install.

#2168 3 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

A tiny bit of hot glue at the seam would work too. This looks like a winner.

Contact Cement would seal that up right quick.

#2189 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I don't mind tinkering either. I'm a fitter and machinist and tech. But I am not everybody. Also if the wireform is not substantial enough... well that is more than just tinkering, it's replacment.

I am sensing an opportunity to sell up to 750 units of your improved design.

#2261 3 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

Dude. Not cool to joke about a death of a legend and a father of 3 young children. Dad husband and legend. Not cool at all
C'mon man. Have some restraint

You must be a blast at parties.

#2268 3 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

I did stream R&M on Twitch last week and will try again sometime this week.

You what!?

Where do we see this? How do we know when you are doing it next?

#2301 3 years ago

You can just bevel cut that corner of the rail a bit, too. Would eliminate that contact point.

#2304 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Ed Robertson tasked me with hitting the inner loop 4 times in a row. I did six.

That's 2 too many. You lose the Showcase Showdown.

#2320 3 years ago

Is it a lack of momentum or is it hitting that diverter?

I was looking at Carl's photos last night and I think that there is also some work that can be done to mitigate the contact with the base of the diverter.

#2339 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

I'm assuming the playfield was cut and dimpled based off the final CAD that Scott produced which was based off the year+ that he worked on the whitewood... At that point, it's just screwing things into the pre-dimpled holes. I'm not sure how something could have gotten messed up during manufacturing.

Well, it's a radius and they are extremely finicky when it comes to measurement and install. Get anything slightly wrong and it all goes bad pretty quick...

I have been wondering what gauge steel was on the whiteboard compared to the production. (Or, if they were different at all?)
I would imagine that you would want a thinner gauge while you were designing / dialing a machine in. It would allow you to make more changes to geometry on the fly, but when you switch to a stouter production piece you would lose some 'spring' (that we see people regaining when they remove some support screws).

Anyway, I am sure that Spooky is well aware of the mods and I have no doubt they will address any issues brought to them by the community.

#2392 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Photos don’t lie.

It would be helpful if they were from the same position, but looking at them it seems like yelobird's is drilled a heavy 1/4" or so further from the artwork. Weird, as many of the other holes seem to be in the same places...but that one is definitely off.

#2414 3 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

I'll be live in a little over an hour if you want to watch there

Any way for you to enable Low Res Viewing?

I can't watch your Streams for the Native Only Resolution.

2 weeks later
#2659 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Doesn't seem funny at all to me.

Trust me, the problem here is your sense of humor.

#2690 3 years ago

You can adjust your settings and make just about any game easier to play for the non-serious flipper.

Current girlfriend gets her ass handed to her on FT regulary and she can get pretty abusive towards it (language), but she keeps hitting Start and won't hear talk of me dumbing it down for her.

If your wife likes to flip with you, she'll like just about any game you guys play together.

1 week later
#2839 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I specifically asked Karl not to archive the stream.

This sucks. Karl broadcasts in HD and it is impossible for me to watch his stuff live. I was planning on watching the recap this morning.

#2841 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I'm not worried, I just think it sucks the dick of a syphilitic donkey.

#2843 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Well the option was to tell Karl not to stream it at all, so ...

Same difference for me.

#2847 3 years ago

I swear it takes more energy to complain and appear whiney. I don’t see the point to come
innnanf mention to everyone that your schedule doesn’t match the streamers schedule or vice versa.

I didn't say shit about the schedule. I expressed disappointment that the Stream was not captured (and not broadcast in a way that allowed me to watch).

That's it. Spent some time looking for it, then came here to find out that it was not archived.

It took a lot less effort than ankle biting other commentors, that's for sure.

#2849 3 years ago

How come you can’t see the stream?
Device issues? Curious.

No worries. I was not trying to keep others from seeing it (or streams of future updates). Just being bummed I got shut out.

Connectivity issues.

I am in rural MT. Sometimes it takes hours to just get my emails!

#2852 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If you leave a stream run unattended, will it eventually buffer everything so you can watch it properly (as long as you don't close the browser)?

Unfortunately, no. I just get knocked offline and the Stream times out. Though I can read along with the chat on occasion.

#2956 3 years ago

Go Brando or Go Home

#3031 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Wow, by the time we get to games in my vicinity (around 300) it's gonna be unbelievable!

1/3 of the way there!

#3037 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Cant read all posts for the last months here, so just asking;

Search for Luke's Posts.

#3059 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thx guys. Tending to a sick dog and will be nice to binge season 4

Amazon Prime has them as well. Hope your Pup gets better soon, Hilton.

#3087 3 years ago

Man...you guys have to be thrilled!

Keep the unboxing pics coming. Some of us have a long wait ahead and need to stay good and green with envy.

#3139 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

There’s some licensing issues with the songwriter.

That guy...

#3215 3 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

- Abradolf Lincler: arguably not as bad King JB, but god forbid some alt-right or neo-nazi group started latching to this. R&M has enough fanbase problems as it is.

To Paraphrase Bon Jovi - You give Dumb, a Bad Name.

#3272 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd like to see a more active one on the next stream then. I was disappointed with what I saw of it on the 10 minutes of stream I watched.

10 whole minutes of one stream, huh?

Yeah, you should totally be giving the designers and programmers your notes.

#3277 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What's the deal with the lethargic pop bumper, though? I was excited to see something NEW being tried, but it looks like a dud. Very little ball action off it from the stream.

Yep - just asking questions.

#3286 3 years ago

10 Minutes of a Bowen Stream isn't going to show off the Pop. Bowen is a control player and if you want to see him utilize the Pop, you are gonna have to ask him to do so.

Watch Karl or Jack Danger play. Their Pops are both scorching fast and because they both will play with a lot less intent on maintaining control, you will see the Pop in action.

But, it's danger and Bowen generally avoids dangerous plays in pinball.

Or, don't and keep asking questions rudely.

#3296 3 years ago
Quoted from Krsmith9:

Uhh... Karl is about as skilled of a control player as you’ll see...

Karl is a monster player.

But he flips on the fly a lot more than Bowen does, as far as I can tell. I'm not studying film here. Just biding my time waiting by watching streams.

But, yeah...all of those guys are really good players who can play with as much control as they want to.

#3305 3 years ago

Yo Scott -

About time for a new Quote isn't it? We've been evil/smart for a long time.

#3331 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:Anyone have pics of where the washers go?

Washers would go between the scoop assembly and the PF. Basically, you are shimming it to lower the front edge of the scoop. Might only need to do the front, but I can't tell you for over a year.

If you are gonna do all 4, it wouldn't really be any harder to remove it and file that edge as Whysnow / Hilton / Hamilton suggests.

#3454 3 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Just got my shipment notification, mid-eighties, arriving Monday, unfortunately I head out of town for two weeks on Sunday

Need a house sitter? My rates are pretty reasonable.

#3479 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It's a $10 add on and puts art from the show on plain color targets. Easiest decision ever?

I was planning on buying at least 1 spare set...

@ $10/ea.

Be crazy not to grab an extra set or two.

#3560 3 years ago

If mine comes without a block of Smoked Gouda, shaped like Wisconsin, I am going to be very upset.

#3583 3 years ago

No offense to any who went with the black door, but it doesn't look right to me.

#3591 3 years ago

Frida Kahlo got nothing on that chick.

#3593 3 years ago

Yes they do!

#3611 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Is it absolutely mental of me that I’ve turned down three separate offers of $5k (inclusive of deposit) for my spot?

How early is your spot?

Honestly, 3500 is nothing to sneeze at...

but if it means never owning a Rick and Morty I am passing.

#3699 3 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

How soon are they shipped after final payment?

I think (roughly) 10 days.

#3709 3 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Anyone know if spooky is going to provide the updated stickers to people that had already taken delivery?

Pretty sure that if you call them and ask, they will send those out for you.

Spooky be cool like that.

#3710 3 years ago

I am gonna go out on a limb and guess Zach has never skinned a deer.

(Thanks for the unboxing vid!)

#3734 3 years ago

Kaneda is a douche.

Suddenly he's part of the Design Team at Spooky or some shit...guy has an insane opinion of himself and, apparently, of his reacharounds.

#3744 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Kaneda is helping this community tremendously. Let’s see. He single handily FIXED the loop shot. He got the target decals to be much higher quality. Those are two big ones.

He did no such thing. He complained about the shot on the machine at Jack bar.

When I asked if the machine had been tuned up and the orbit fix done, the owner himself remarked that it had not and went looking in this Thread for the solution.

Kaneda had nothing to do with it other than finding out about a fix that was already discussed here and employed by others.

But feel free to let us know how his reacharounds are. I am still betting they are overrated.

#3745 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Decals weren’t moving either.

Do you know what Charlie did before Spooky? Because I am pretty sure he ran a Print Shop.

And I am equally sure fixing the target decals was not going take long. Spooky listens and if they can address issues, they do. Apparently that includes shipping out Cheese Balls.

#3747 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

So Kaneda adjusted the loop shot on my game one handed.

He also invented The Cobb Salad.

#3832 3 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

kaneda is a consumer advocate. he points out areas which can be improved upon, hoping to facilitate change which may result in customers receiving a more enjoyable, better looking, trouble-free game.

That's a little long to print on a card. Here, let me take a stab at it.

Kaneda - Self Aggrandizing Podcast Host

#3904 3 years ago

Look at that smile.

What are you so happy aboot?

#3984 3 years ago

That is a sweet little lineup right there.

#4074 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Hilarious moment just now, my girlfriend was playing and Rick said ' Hit something useful, Fuck Face' . I was in tears. She wasn't amused

At the risk of sleeping on the couch after every holiday, for the rest of my life, that is how I would make out all her cards.

#4193 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Said goodbye to spot 312 today. Bittersweet, but some deals you just can’t turn down.

Hopefully you will get another chance to own one down the road.

#4261 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It won't seem like much of a wait once it arrives. And well worth it.

I don't doubt it will be worth the wait...but 450+ is a long way off.

#4372 3 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Spooky solo. It is the center of attention though!

That's a sweet fuckin' Trio you got there.

#4467 3 years ago

"Isn‘t it 42 ?"

Exchange Rate.

1 week later
#4676 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

The masters of code deepness sit at jjp

So, get a Pirates and be happy. It was so successful that they didn't make many, so prepare to pay up.

...and steel yourself for the disappointment of never having parts available in the future.

#4764 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Again, free play. I'm too old to waste time playing out shitty starts, I'm trying to beat my high scores! Anyone who objects doesn't understand odds.

Understanding odds and thinking restarts are lame are not exclusive.

It only takes one ball, my man.

#4908 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

One of the suckers that were bidding against the schill will be dumb enough to take it and not realize what happened.

To imply that someone bidding was a schill is to accuse the Seller of being involved in a scam.

Not a very cool thing to do in the absence of any sort of proof.

Typical eBay Clusterfuck. ...but look at the Bid History and then SHOW me why you think there was a schill bidder involved and where / how you can connect a Bidder with the Seller.

Otherwise, I would think an apology would be in order.

#4913 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Never once did I accuse the seller of being involved. Lots of other people have interest in upping the final price. A non paying top bidder, even if a single bid, is a clear indication that person was pushing the price with no intent of purchase.

Perhaps you should use a different term. Schill Bidding is not what you describe, here.

And last minute, single bids, are the majority of winners in almost all of my auctions. eBay's rules pretty much encourage it.

#4915 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Shill bidding is when someone bids on an item to artificially increase its price, desirability, or search standing.

Shill Bidding and Price Pumping are not the same. Regardless of how eBay defines them.

#4964 3 years ago

Assets.

Like Snake Jazz.

#5002 3 years ago

Great. Uninformed people talking about Covid. How fun.

#5010 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Fact check: Watched the video. Informed. Not sure where you get your news. Actually, I am afraid to ask.

Except where they are glaringly wrong, sure. But I am positive he got the Town he lives in correct.

1 week later
#5194 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Starting to wonder if you ever sleep.

True Fact : Neil Young actually hired EP to keep the Rust up at night.

#5323 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

So a full month from payment to shipping?

If you have been paying attention, and you have, you know the Australia Container went out during this month.

Additionally, it was mentioned (again) that the Butter Cabs were setting some builds back a little bit. Even though they were not expected to once production got rolling...

So far, it's been closer to 2 weeks than a month for the majority of production. At least, based on what is posted in this and the other Thread.

#5325 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

My point is that up until this point, I thought payment meant shipping is imminent.

If you have a point, you should try making it instead of hinting around the edges.

It's a pattern with you. Lots of passive aggression.

1 week later
#5479 3 years ago

You want to see how good the butter cabinet looks?
Take a peek at the Fish Tales member thread, and search the pics put up by Bryan Kelly, you get a sense of how unreal that looks.

I am forever jealous of that FT Cabinet. I'd f'n LOVE a Butter Cabinet for my Fish Tales.

#5525 3 years ago
Quoted from Thespiffy53:

Invoice received and paid today #213

I just gotta live until March or so...

and then I can Schwifty.

#5571 3 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

They sent me a clown nose once; funniest most random semi-useless thing ever but I've actually been kinda disappointed they haven't sent another in my subsequent orders.

How many noses do you have?

I mean, if they had sent a clown shoe...I could understand your disappointment.

#5604 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Slow Ramp for the Extra Ball would be my pick!

BOTH of them.

The "Wait for it"

and the

<Cough>"Too Fast",Cough>

1 week later
#5822 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Picked up #187 this morning

Awesome. And congrats.

How does it play in Peoria?

#5889 3 years ago

Kiss the Vat

#5975 3 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Just got word that my R&M, #229 ships next week!! Woot!!

That's 1/2 way to me!

#6027 3 years ago

That looks fantastic.

Nicely done.

#6071 3 years ago

Always check your 6.

#6231 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I don’t want to keep dropping nuts in the cab either.

I thought you had to pay them extra for a line worker to do that?

#6245 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Might be able to keep the three washers (or at least two) and add a lock washer under the nut?

Or, replace the nut. No need to have that type of nut there.

#6250 3 years ago

I vote yes, for ball fondling champion score!

Thought it was in there.

#6253 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Yes it’s already in there, it’s the best one to put somebody else’s name in if you get it and want to mess with them((;

URMOM

on the location machines

#6354 3 years ago

Or...because Rick thinks he's a stupid POS?

#6404 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Couldn't wait until Monday. #226 is home.

Well, then you better move it off your Wish List!

Congrats. Now unpack that puppy.

#6645 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

He airbrushes and paints pinball machines professionally.

His stuff is so nice.

#6652 3 years ago

InvisiShaker > InvisiGlass

1 week later
#6881 3 years ago

Toothpick goes under the rubber...

This is no way to avoid pregnancy.

#7055 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Not sure exactly what as all shipped as they are all stacked in deep lines but I can say we are putting games on the line in the 320s tomorrow

Awesome.

Now. Stop playing around on the internet and get back to work!

(Anxiously awaiting the 450s)

#7221 3 years ago
Quoted from FuryosJustin:

Sorry, my cheap oppo doesn't have the best slow mo

Video from the Future!

1 week later
#7410 3 years ago

Rick and Morty all day.

Just for the popultion alone.

#7419 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

To me (flame suite on) GnR is a terrible gameplay. I actually hated playing it.

I can't speak to the Game Play.

But, if any of my pinball machines ever start playing a Wings tune?

I am dragging that thing out into the yard and setting it on fire.

#7432 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I made it sound like someone jamming a megaseed up their butthole.

That must have been one hell of a Recording Session.

#7473 3 years ago

Congratulations!

Any idea what #'s were on the line?

#7485 3 years ago

My EatPM eats flipper rubbers.

I find it best to rotate and/or flip them when wiping down the machine, rather than wait for one spot to get too thoroughly trashed.

#7567 3 years ago
Quoted from m0nty:

Just got an email from Spooky last night - planning for #388.

It's Happening!

#7638 3 years ago

I kind of have a crush on ButterRobot 'Mom', now.

#7685 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Lightning flippers are shorter than standard are used on BSD for one example.

And Fish Tales.

Which is the GOAT.

#7722 3 years ago

Just invoiced and paid for 373. Stoked!

Fantastic news!

When did you get your build sheet?

#7817 3 years ago

It's clear that we are going to need a Karen Dimension.

#7821 3 years ago

Are you people fucking dense or something?

Have you never watched Rick and Morty?

Your concern has been noted, re-iterated and noted again.

now. You 'll get farts and you will fucking like it.

#7961 3 years ago

BSE 373 on the line! Can't wait!

Nice Knocker!

#8077 3 years ago

Honestly, I lose a lot of respect for a collection when/if I see there isn't a Fish Tales in it.

Peace Oooot!

#8081 3 years ago

I think someone uploaded a kit to Titan. Can probably work off of that.

Yep. Several :

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/byGame/5747

#8243 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

It's kinda frustrating for us newbies. Usually you're not asked to work on your engine after you purchase a $10k car, but alas, I love Spooky and wanna support them but this can get frustrating. I think some people in this thread need to be a little more patient with newbies like myself. We're not all techies. I just bought the game because I love playing pinball and loooooove Rick & Morty.

Got it.

Try starting at the first step and searching this Thread for your Asks.

Then, search the greater Forums for Primers/Tutorials on how to find and address those terms and parts associated with your problems.

You are going to need a handful of tools and a bucketful of patience to learn on the fly this way, but it is not hard.

Other option is to find someone local who has the knowledge and talents you seek. Like you would a mechanic.

#8265 3 years ago

Fytr don't wear regular shoes!

#8321 3 years ago

458 can't be far off!

#8361 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

I had the same problem and my solution was to put playfield rubbers on the bottom to keep it from rising up. I posted about it a few pages back.

How much is sticking through the PF?

Enough to put a thread on it with room for a washer and nut?

#8366 3 years ago

I would bend it straight, pull it out, thread it and put a nut and washer on both legs.

This is genius, right here.

#8373 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

There is a lot of material underneath. Probably a good 8" at least

So many jokes to make.

#8416 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

They all come in with switches on. We remove them. Someone just forgot no big deal. Wont hurt anything.

And hey...Free Switch!

#8499 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

They are building between 10-15 games per week (assume a dozen average)

The way they are coming out, it looks like the Avg is closer to 15...

they are flying down the line at this point.

#8501 3 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Damn I've got to get my Skateball sold this week

Skateball?

Please tell me you are in the Intermountain West.

#8587 3 years ago
Quoted from FuryosJustin:

Reference pic of my flap lol

Are you a GWAR fan?

Because the superfluous use of the word Flap in this thread has got me laughing and listening to 'Tick Tits'.

...nice flap, btw.

#8652 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Just to clarify, this is not a Spooky product, this is just a mod. This will not be necessary for most people. I also made something similar for TNA

Lots of airballs off those TNA ramps.

#8676 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Selling a R&M spot to buy RAZA is the Jerriest of Jerry moved.

Maybe the guy is just a huge fan of...

innovation.

#8687 3 years ago

Nice job gac.

Love the Whirly Dirly Rick and the Tiny Rick.

#8794 3 years ago

Can't wait to get my build sheet!

#8845 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Got the build sheet for #434 on Sunday, so hopefully that helps find your timing in line.

I'm 458!

#8846 3 years ago
Quoted from Braindance:

I was curious to finally see what the hype was about on those Titan pinmats, since they cost double what some anti-fatigue mats run.. Decided to splurge on one, because if it works, it will be priceless to me. I've only had a few minutes standing on it so far, but damn this thing feels like quality for sure. Time to put some hours in and see how it does on longer sessions.

LOVE mine.

2 hours of playing on one and my back feels better than it does after a full night's sleep.

I am gonna have to buy at least one more for me and one or two to gift to friends this xmas.

#8892 3 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Dang! what did you slap save with a shovel?

Toaster.

He learned how to Slap Save from Ike Turner.

#8958 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

I think the flex and more curve there helps. Yes, it creates some scratching without the screw, but I found that was only initially. After playing a couple hundred games and removing the plastic, I didn’t see any noticeable wear.

Since you are already in there, why not add a couple thin poly washers under the screws you leave and eliminate the possibility of scratching?

Wouldn't lift the rail much at all and it would raise the unsecured tab off the PF.

#8990 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Wow! Never seen that.

Expertly fondled.

#9042 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I've talked to folks about this and it's problematic. I think the ball needs to be in Spooky's "court" to advise on this issue. Adhoc solutions for this part of the game (which get's pounded) isn't something I'm going to fiddle with.

Buy a set of replacement bushings and take some sandpaper to the top (Portion that sits above the PF).

Should be able to drop your flippers as low as you want in under 5 minutes. 2 if you have a belt/table sander.

Good News re. #458 : Options are IN!

#9046 3 years ago

Take the bushings out and sand/trim them down to your preferred height.

Problem solved in less time than it takes to photograph pics of your other machines.

#9048 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

So incredibly false...taking off flipper bushings is much more work than taking a photo of a flipper/ball.

If you don't know that, you've never done it. Or...you just like being cute.

I can have the flipper bats out of a machine with the glass off of it before you can find a place to set your glass down from your second machine.

6 Screws and I am running the bushings on my table sander in under a minute.

...all while you are trying not to fumble your phone/camera so you can take a picture of you holding a ball in front of your flipper bat.

Because you are apparently too stupid to set it in place (try some BlueTack, or set it inside a small washer) for a photograph that you can post online to accompany your whinging bitchfest.

I gave you a solution. Either fix it or don't. Buy stop whining.

#9052 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Might order a couple to try and reduce the length.

A small round bubble level (I used these for turntable setups) and some doublesided tape or blutack on the bottom edge of the bushing.

Then, turn it over and sand on a flat surface, paying attention to keeping the bushing as level as you can.

Easy peasy.

#9056 3 years ago

Spooky. You're The Greatest.

#9104 3 years ago

Now ....

3 pages of Round v Flat Toothpick fighting.

#9141 3 years ago

Happy Solstice, indeed.

#9186 3 years ago

"Hey - This guy's trying to get out of giving up his penis!", Reset Callout? Because I would die laughing if that happened.

#9224 3 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

We figured out that if you break apart some old switch stacks, you have the perfect spacer, which won’t create binding under the playfield.

Nice and simple solution t use until new bushings are available.

#9234 3 years ago

What he said...

PM sent.

#9251 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

The newest code update includes Rick potion Nr.9. But Charlie said in the last podcast that AS already asked when the game is finished they were suprised the game was not finished ie they already got sick of approving content.

I listened to the same interview and this was not an assertion as much as a comment on the depth the AS people didn't realize would go into a machine.

Good luck with your Raza Purchase. Perhaps you will even get a machine one day?

#9269 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Seemed obvious, but I asked because my stock flippers are quite a bit off and I have no clue why. PF is level, but the left flipper sits considerably higher than my right. I know it's not the bushings. The other variables are the flipper plate and playfield thickness. Sigh.

Difference in flipper gap would be the obvious variance I would look at ...unless that is with both flippers not gapped and sitting directly on top of the bushings?

If that is the case, I would pull the bushings put them on a flat/level surface and look to see if the top of the bushings are level?

#9283 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Gapping doesn't impact where the flippers rest.

Except when it does, got it.

Glad you were able to grind those bushings down, finally. Sounds like your machine is shooting better now.

#9309 3 years ago
Quoted from Backside_Slide:

#465 checking in. I received my options sheet last Thursday

Sheet for #458 went in last Wed morning...can't believe it is finally happening.

#9363 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Keep us posted if you figure it out...

That would have to be the feet on the flipper mounting bracket not being square to the PF, no?

All things being equal...gotta be those mounting tabs / feet that are screwed to the underside of the PF.

Unless the Flipper Bushing collar isn't uniform thickness? Maybe try rotating the bushings if you are in there...if that doesn't change the angle, it has to be the bracket assembly.

#9377 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

My "whining" is what led to Spooky/Charlie agreeing to fix the flipper bushings for all it's customers.

I don't need your approval or "pat on the back", but your rude post is highly objectionable. Fortunately, others downvoted the post appropriately.

You are still doing it. Haven't really stopped, yet...

Maybe it is just a personality flaw? Anyway, Merry Christams and maybe work on that in the coming year?

#9379 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

No flaw...no work, necessary! You have some kind of axe to grind...guess you like being a keyboard warrior from some "unknown" place with 0 feedback.

That's cool, brah.
Glad you decided to follow my advice and ground / sanded them down finally.

Hasn't helped with your whining - but it has improved your game performance, so we'll call that a win.
Thanks for all you do, brah.

1 week later
#9622 3 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

Might have to see if I could come up with a way to tip the screen

Think there might be a solution for that in the TNA Thread, iirc.

#9624 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Was that the spacing at top mounts?

I think it started that way and someone maybe made a frame based on it...honestly, I don't recall specifics other than an angle change (mounting) resulted in improvements.

#9669 3 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

I feel so silly for even asking this. I’ve done this a zillion times on other games. I’m working on things, so I decided to lower the flippers per Scott’s recommendation. However I can’t get the damn things tight enough. They keep jumping up a little higher after a few games. The Alan screw/bolt is on pretty tight but they just won’t stay. Any ideas? Am I just that weak?

Someone mentioned that the linkages tend to do that once they have been torqued a good bit, once or twice already and will likely need replacing to get that grip again.
So, if you have replacements, swap them.

I don't have my R&M yet...But if these are the type I am thinking they are, it might be possible to add a washer or two and get a hint more bite (at some fresher threads)? I have had that work on the clamping style mechs I am guessing these are.

#9701 3 years ago
Quoted from thescottiep:

#435 Checking In
Invoice received and paid around noon PST!

WOOT!

#9748 3 years ago

Sweet. I am 458...but I buttered.

#9755 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Is the butter cab worth 1000.00?

Depends on the customer, really.

If it is always gonna be burried in a lineup, out on location or likely to be sold in the next year or two? Probably not.

Mine is staying here and standing alone in its spot. Since a NIB may very well be a one off for me, I opted for the Candy Coating.

#9822 3 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

If anyone is having issues with the tight loop shot not registering I highly recommend the magnetic reed switch from M&M creations. Pm Sonic. Went in easy, really satisfying having that shot register finally. I also replaced the right loop switch next to it. Was having issues with the ball hanging up on it.

Been waiting to ask if someone had thrown this in and if it fits in both position of that loop. If I am in for one, I think I am in for 2...

#9854 3 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Invoice on 470 paid today!

Butter? / No Butter?

#10015 3 years ago

Paid in Full and beyond excited.

#10032 3 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

I am about 570. My son claims this game is overhyped, not fun to play and will devalue quickly. He has played it and I have not - but will do so Thursday. He is a much better player than I am. He also claims to have insider info claiming the producers took shortcuts that limited the potential of the game.

I will refrain for making jokes at the expense of your progeny...but the pricipals involved in building the game are all in here on occasion and have been pretty open about the game and the license.
Not sure what he could be talking about other than his own personal take on playing the game.
But if he hasn't spent dozens of hours on it, I am not sure that counts for much with many.

#10057 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

It’s a difficult game that is very rewarding when you are playing it well. Modes are great, dimensions/ collecting mega seeds is awesome, theme integration is fantastic. Not everyone is going to like it and your son is someone who didn’t. I like it a lot, but I do prefer tougher games with shorter ball times. Oh well, if everyone liked the same thing the world would be a pretty lame place.

Your collection is killer, man.

#10089 3 years ago

Can someone rec USB sticks for this sorta thing. (Pref BBuy options over Amazon)
I am a complete luddite with NO computer/tech savvy.
I have no idea what updating will entail, but I am guaranteed to have all sorts of issues achieving one without issue.

#10094 3 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Don't get a very large one as you want to format it in the old FAT format.

This kind of thing right here...I know it probably means something significant.

#10098 3 years ago

Thanks Manic. Greatly appreciate the info. (same to you northerndude)

I can do a lot of stuff, but never really done much with the computers.

#10157 3 years ago

#458 (Butter) was scheduled to go on the line, today. For those keeping score.

#10265 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I'm having difficulty installing mine, how did you line up the hole to drill so it's in the right spot?

I haven't installed one yet, but in these situations I find Blue Tak is a usefull tool for setting something it place and marking/drilling.

#10331 3 years ago

#458 should be getting to the Loading Dock, soon.

I think building it entirely out of Butter has slowed them down a bit...

#10357 3 years ago
Quoted from SPAMP:

It functioned as designed for a period of time and then started malfunctioning.

Have you checked (and re-seated) the connections and run through the switch tests?

#10369 3 years ago

Awesome.

I have always believed deeply in protecting my hole.

#10388 3 years ago
Quoted from SPAMP:

Well look at that... There is a long ramp screw driven into the opto playfield side board...

I'm no expert. But. I am guessing that's why your Opto is screwed up.

#10454 3 years ago

I am checking my email like a monkey in a crack cocaine study...

#458 has got to be ready soon?

#10476 3 years ago

Purple Wireform ordered.

... with a Quiet fan, No Fear Disc, Replacement/Backup Ship Plastic, Airball Protector and a few things that were langouring in my PL cart.

Feel free to sign my Airball protector or backup Ship Plastic, Scott!

#10492 3 years ago

Morty-est Morty, Indeed!

#10515 3 years ago
Quoted from Dodgey:

Number 552 here, returned options sheet with request for the TNA rgb lighting speaker kit thrown in the cabinet for 95 bucks....( for my TNA).....disappointed they wouldn't accept my offer....would only accept 75 bucks ....damn you spooky . Customer for life.

With Customer Service like this, I just don't understand how Spooky thinks they can run with the Big Dogs?

#10547 3 years ago

This wait...

it is awful.

#10619 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Basically, both garage shots are unreliable which almost breaks the game. Even if you shoot it clean you're still hoping it doesn't wobble and reject.

Seems like it is getting worse the more you post...

#458 is (hopefully) heading out tomorrow.

Mmmmm....Buttery Goodness heading my way. Kind of excited a little bit.

#10622 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I keep running back to play it after I comment to make sure I'm not just caught in a streak of bad luck. Each time I'm met with the same frustrations no matter how well I play.

Well, I would maybe hit the pipe and then take the glass off and start tweaking a little between each 2-3 games.
Throw something on the speakers that relaxes you and maybe make a short list of things you can tweak and go one at a time until you have it dialed to your desires.

I am hoping I get a Gem out of the box... But, enough Pinball purchases have tempered my expectations of instant bliss. I have taken delivery of a number of 'Excellent Players' that have dead boardsets and/or major undisclosed damage.

Fortunately, Spooky and the Pinside Community will be here to help you along the way. And, really. I think that counts for a lot. The Owners Club has been great for this stuff and Spooky has been Johnny on the Spot each time someone calls with an issue / problem.

#10721 3 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Anyone up to date on what number has shipped recently?

#458 is on its way to Montana as of yesterday.

#10727 3 years ago

I just don't know...
$7500 for a machine
and $225-250 for solutions to niggly problems?

I'm not really sweating that added expense.

Honestly, I see a lot more money in Mods that do nothing to affect / improve gameplay on most in home machines. Just purely sepnt on decorating them.

..or, problems like PF issues that can't be resolved for a few dollars and will not even be recognized by manufacturers in some cases.

I'm OK with Spooky. I feel like they aren't gonna leave anyone out on an island.

#10730 3 years ago

Have you found the robot dog in the game yet?

Kinda bummed I didn't dumb into that on my own, one day. Awesome, though.

Quoted from Zablon:

You can't equate fixing design issues with extras that make you feel good.

I actually can and I did.

#10777 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Simply take the glass off and use a razor blade to trim the top portion off that's touching the glass.

A NEW blade. And use clamps (w/protection) and a straight edge if you have them.

Go slow. Take a long time getting setup perfect and then pick up your blade.

#10800 3 years ago

Pull Up, Morty.

Pull UP!

(Damn. Sorry to see it. I thin the 1st thing I am doing is checking the throw on that and loosening up the screws a hair. Then I will pray)

#10802 3 years ago

I wonder if Scott Danesi is home, maybe I can run over and borrow one from him. He lives just a few towns over...

I have a spare here (and no game yet)...but I am a lot further away.

#10828 3 years ago

Congrats on the Baby Boy!

Did you name hime Morty?

#10871 3 years ago

Welp...traacking says today is the day!

No phone call though. I am off to shovel another 8-10 inches of the white stuff. Just in case this finally happens?

#10878 3 years ago

Bill o'Lading says palleted at 340...
Gotta think at least 80-90 lbs must be Packaging and Pallet.

#10881 3 years ago

I am getting the same run around from the delivery driver who gave me all of 8 minutes of notice...

#10890 3 years ago

OK.

Was able to talk some sense to the driver. Also, greased the wheels a bit with the promise of a Grant Note if we got her to the porch.
(It was a local sub, not FedEx. And he turned out to be an ok guy once he saw the actual lay of the land and not the map...)

Machine is indoors and coming up to temp. Looking so good dressed in Butter.

#10891 3 years ago

Because, I have to.

IMG_20210216_112430139 (resized).jpgIMG_20210216_112430139 (resized).jpg
#10986 3 years ago

Quick thought re. Flipper Heat:

Perhaps eliminating the Flipper Cancel for Mode Starts/Vids, make it the Launcher or MagnetSave Button? I know most peoplewho are canceling out tend do mash the buttons on the flippers a bunch while waiting for gameplay to resume?

Not a ton of flips...but every little bit has to help?

#11034 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

So whats the consensus on the butter cab option?

Those of you who ordered it, do you feel like its worth it?

Those of you who didn't order it, do you feel like you missed out?

If you have the means, I highly suggest Buttering yours up.

Gorgeous. Like a piece of furniture.

#11045 3 years ago

I have accomplished next to nothing since #458 showed up here on Tuesday.

I think you will find your love for pinball rejuvinated.

#11048 3 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

For the folks just freshly unboxing their games...Are the leg issues addressed now? Or are you still having to compensate w/ a extra protectors,

All 4 legs that I received were perfect.

Spooky is also including Pads in the box as well. But, there were no issues with impingement on any of the legs I received.

#11074 3 years ago

You got Felt!?

I just got 4 'Always' Pads.

Not even the ones with the wings...

#11091 3 years ago

#458 w/ Butter arrived exactly 1 week ago...I am afraid to look and see how many games I have put up on it, already!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Decorations
469 posts in this topic match your search for posts by guitarded. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guitarded.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.