(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider garretswinning.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 4 years ago

Ooowee sure is going to be nice to be apart of this thread!

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nice
Mine is #420 should be the same batch!

Somebody got a lucky number. Thats awesome

#568 4 years ago

Im on my way to go play R&M on location! I will definitely be posting after i get some game time. Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

#573 4 years ago

20200219_204327 (resized).jpg20200219_204327 (resized).jpg20200219_211205 (resized).jpg20200219_211205 (resized).jpg

My first game i finished with 2.6 million. Still currently playing but plan on getting them numbers up

#578 4 years ago

The machine is awesome. The sound and lighting is amazing in person. Especially hearing that nuce deep bass. The shots are challenging. That left ramp sure is step. Ive made the front garage portal a few times. Just a tip if you shot that portal make sure you got the left flipper up or it will burn you and that thing does come quick.

#593 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Jealous...
Don’t forget to “show us what you got” and take pics of your high scores![quoted image]

This was my highest score. I was starting to get in the groove right before we left. I will hopefully be going back soon and work on getting use to this pin.

20200220_003235 (resized).jpg20200220_003235 (resized).jpg
#609 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

How were the shots from the upper flipper and up the left ramp?
Many rejected or returned shots?

So from the upper flipper to the inner orbit i found it not difficult to make. Just gotta find that sweet spot. Its satisfying whipping that ball 3 times in a row. I did get rejected a hand full of times either by not enough speed to get through the spinner target. The left orbit off the top flipper is challenging. Many of missed shots but the ball return from missing wasnt an issue on draining or going stdm. I wanted to take some videos but it wouldnt of turned out good.

For those considering color of coin door... words do not do that kalaxian purple justice. In person it looks amazing. After seeing it to me its a no brainer.

I was surprised on the size of the topper in a good way. Videos n pics also dont do it justice.

There was still a couple bugs that im sure they are working out. Couple adjustments needed to be done on site. Was lucky to talk to the operator and give him a helping hand. Even got to play a couple games against him super cool guy.

#627 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'm going to replace my coin door with a battery box miniverse.

You'll need the dba coin door. Something may be in the works.

#635 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Per Scott’s stream with kaneda... that shot is supposed to be the most difficult shot it was designed that way.

I agree the most difficult shot. But i dont think it needs to be tweaked its just a matter of finese.

Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Thanks for all that! Good to hear you're enjoying it.
I keep hearing from people that either the left ramp is too steep, or the upper flipper shots (namely the power one) just brick a lot.
Spooky, is this not something worth adjusting slightly in the factory, seeing that operators/owners are sharing that they're tweaking games?
Doesn't it make sense to have this game more satisfying and respect to shots? Doesn't that put a game like this in top 10 standing as opposed to being in the top 100 because people stepping up to this game find it frustrating?
I have my deposit in on a game so I want nothing more than for you guys to succeed. But from all of the reactions coming out it seems like this is something that maybe should be addressed or at least considered.
I'm a first-time spooky buyer, and I'm really looking forward to getting my game. Thanks for all the great work

Dont know what the factory default for right flipper was. If i were to adjust the power it would be just slightly a hair stronger.

I did have one ball that got stuck in the cut out for the right drop target on the lock. The drop target needed to be adjusted up closer to being flush with the playfield. It was a slow rolling ball when it stopped there. The machine did not go to a ball search. Was hoping the drop target would pop up in the search. I almost tilted getting out the groove. But after that game adjustments were made.

#760 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Hopefully some of you who have received your games early can use these. I will tweak as more code is released. Hopefully they will serve some purpose for now. These should be printable, but let me know if sizing seems off or if rules are off. 3 per page.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome cards. Will you be making cards on how to complete adventures?

#907 4 years ago
Quoted from Braindance:

Nicely done! How did you light the extra ball?

I believe i remember Bowen starting you light extra ball by completing 10 adventures

#1004 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Totally get it man and we absolutely appreciate feedback. I get question/comments/ concerns all the time and love it! The mount that holds the rail is actually welded in 4 places to those 2 wires. There is about 3 inches left on the end so that the end user can give it an easy tweak if they need to. The whole guide is not flimsy its made from 1/8th inch steel and the powder coat baking process also seems to really harden them. I actually make the rails myself and i can assure you if i thought it would increase performance i would add another mount in a heartbeat!
The reason i made this video was for the customer to be able to solve it if it does happen. Not shipping them if they are not working but most customers do not set their games to the correct angle or level either so it affects the ball guide. We also had a few people update the code and it reset the coil settings to default which has since been solved. So the video could help them get the game back to set properly.
You wouldn't believe how many service calls i get that are solved by the game being set to proper pitch and level. The videos are meant to be helpful if you are having an issue not an announcement that ALL games are wrong. I'm adjusting them in under 60 seconds here and having no issues for the duration of testing.

I understand level from left to right and pitch.but what is the pitch angle recomended to be proper

#1039 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

On this game it seems to shoot really nice at 6.5 degrees at the playfield. ACNC was better up around 7.1 degrees.

Thanks for the info. Cant wait to play it adjusted.

Lol nice. Makes the new title change relevant to this topic.

#1042 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Had a few drinks the other night and decided I needed to order 13 cans of Pickle Rick pringles off eBay[quoted image]

Whats the expiration date on them. I never seen them in the store.

#1056 4 years ago
Quoted from Gasoline:

Back to a build question.
Does Spooky offer a version of anti-glare glass?
Does it come standard or do you need to look at 3rd party alternatives?

I've asked this question before the official club thread. Spooky uses a glass guy locally and he does not offer anti glare glass. So if you want it you would have to look into 3rd party.

#1162 4 years ago

Theres only one answer to the butter delimma

Butter_Robot_Picture (resized).pngButter_Robot_Picture (resized).png
#1175 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Ya, so whos gonna 3D print this dude? Havent seen anything...

Im sure someone will be making a nice mod for one.

Quoted from docquest:

People who get the butter cabinet should definitely get then butter bot keychain for it.[quoted image]

I thought of that myself but i already got the blips and chitz keychain. When i received it in the mail it turned out way better looking then online

#1233 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Art blades or mirrors?

Pingraffix is working on light up art pinblades. I was told in about a month they will have them in stock. It will be interesting to see what they come up with.

#1239 4 years ago

I was playing r&m yesterday and a problem we were having was after the ball drained from a tilt it would do a hard reset.

2 weeks later
#1641 4 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Guys I'm officially in the club as at today! What a difference 24 hours can make. I'm glad I posted yesterday. Fellow local member nettek contacted me informing me he was keen to sell his spot #354. We were able to literally sort it all over night. Big ups to him for making my day! Now the wait begins. I'm personally hoping there's some exchange rate recover in the meantime.

Nice! Your 3 games behind me

3 weeks later
#2038 3 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

My only comment is that particular font doesn't appear anywhere else in the game so it doesn't seem integrated at all.
Maybe if it was done with the same fonts as "anti gravity right flipper, etc" it would look like it fits with the rest of the fonts/artwork...?

Agreed. Does look good but font needs to change reminds me of willy wonka

#2060 3 years ago

Bug announces fang club member videos soon to members only and video walkthrough of the shop before shutdown.

#2086 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone know where you can watch Part 1 of season 4 without paying for it? Not on Hulu yet.... :-/

Have you tried adultswims website

#2161 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

7/16" OD rubber is working well so far. Mine has shifted a little bit to the side but it works.[quoted image][quoted image]

I like it. Better job done in pictures then what i had in mind. Makes sense and looks good. Gotta get a purple one now

#2249 3 years ago

To those who celebrate today happy holiday!

#2313 3 years ago

Im sure spooky will make the adjustments needed without hesitation. If you dont have your machine yet dont trip over it or freak out. I have 351 if anyone with a lower number wants to do a swap that doesnt want to make adjustments if needed let me know i dont mind making these tweaks.

On other note
What does the defrac grenade do in purge mode and how is it activated or can you activate it?

1 week later
#2590 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

For people interested, I just got Brian Allen’s alt R&M backglass and I think it looks amazing. The art style is definitely more “stylized” but I think that makes it pop so much more. It’s all personal preference but I’m a big fan.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Was curious what brians design would look like on the machine thanks for posting.

#2615 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This is already a dimension in the next update
The dimension mechanic was already part of the plan before I got brought in. I'm just implementing.

Can you say what happens in that dimension yet? Or when that update is coming?

2 months later
#4585 3 years ago

"Not gonna lie will trade glooms for gloobies" quote that i thought was funny. seen on a sign on a episode. Does anyone know what episode this is from. Kudos if you remember. Anyone keep binge watching the series over and over while we wait?

#4609 3 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Mortynight Run S02E02

Yupp you got it. I spelled the saying wrong its glems not glooms. But cool you knew the answer.

#4697 3 years ago

Dont know if this has already been said, already in code or in the works and if it has my bad...but was watching the show the other day and s3e1 towards the end rick goes into his garage and re arranges the flies to reveal his lab. Would be cool to see a secret mode where when shooting shots for a split second it reveals the color of the fly then you have to either collect them all or hit them in order.

20200729_214422 (resized).jpg20200729_214422 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#4924 3 years ago

Request the option to double the knock on tilt lol that is epic. Is there another pin that does that? I honestly dont know. Is this a first? Spooky does a heck of a job on the small details that become so effective bravo. Cant wait to see what is next

1 month later
#6034 3 years ago

While waiting for my r&m i have been messing around with making things. I'm working on a vat of acid cup holder that will light up like my other ones i have made. This will be quick release just have not gotten to that part yet in the design process. Thoughts?

vat (resized).PNGvat (resized).PNG
2 months later
#8350 3 years ago

#351 paid in full today expected to ship beginning of next week for those keeping track of builds. Almost there pretty excited to play this pin again.

2 weeks later
#9172 3 years ago

#351 arrived yesterday and cant get enough. Dont know if you will be able to really get a good feel for the butter cab in pic but in person dayyummm it looks sexy af. Highly recomend the butter if your on the fence.

20201219_101416 (resized).jpg20201219_101416 (resized).jpg
7 months later
#15389 2 years ago

Picked up this launch button from super skill shot at pinfest. Easy install maybe 2 mins. Another style was availble rick and morty walking through a portal.

20210801_163739 (resized).jpg20210801_163739 (resized).jpg
9 months later
#17660 1 year ago

Speaker acrylics are on point. Pics shown have one acrylic in and one out for comparison. Also shown in pics left speaker mesh removed right speaker still in. Tip for anyone installing these when removing left speaker make sure to put something under speaker panel so when the support cable is removed it does slam down onto your machine.

20220512_173122 (resized).jpg20220512_173122 (resized).jpg20220512_180325 (resized).jpg20220512_180325 (resized).jpg20220512_185910 (resized).jpg20220512_185910 (resized).jpg20220512_185914 (resized).jpg20220512_185914 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,800 (OBO)
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider garretswinning.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=garretswinning and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.