(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,228 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fymf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#157 4 years ago

#34 checking in.

Anyone near central Florida who wants to try out the game before receiving theirs LMK.

Having an unboxing party upon arrival. Will have my butter ACNC, a Monsterbash LE, a Houdini and of course a butter dipped, optioned out RaM all playing with food and drinks for the day

#179 4 years ago
Quoted from roth:

#729 here. Will be happily waiting for my standard edition as this was my first pin-purchase and wasn’t in a particular rush—had a feeling this game would be awesome and so far looking good.
That purple does seem to look nice.
Hopefully one comes to location around me this year so I can try it out.

Congrats. That's a big deal and an upcoming even bigger day.

#182 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I just hope everyone bears in mind that "(NAME OF THING) mode!" is very simple to post on a forum, but may or may not be possible to turn into a viable fun objective in the game for various reasons. There's quite a bit that goes into it, and all the parts have to work.
Also, don't expect me to react much about what is or is not something we might do. There's a lot on the drawing table already and we're working on things all the time.

Guys/Gals*... sounds like he wants us to give him more ideas for modes and names of said modes right? "name the thing" mode. Got it.

Challenge accepted

#203 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

ya the art blades seem meh

I'll have the art blades on mine if you want to make the 5 hour trek to see it in a few weeks when I get it or anytime after unboxing

Probably give you time to see them before finalizing your options list. - I also have the art on my ACNC and I think it makes the machine so much better looking

#212 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Today I visited the Ice Cream dimension. It was delicious & they have some sweet merch for R&M collectors.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool but are they paying royalties or just charging fees for tshirts that paid royalties?

#216 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Yeah it’s official. All of the R&M stuff is sold out online.
https://www.aftersicecream.com/swag

Very cool. Might have to check out their online store. Thanks!

EDIT: Next month apparently

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Cheers[quoted image]

Looking at this pic with the beer glasses in the back makes me realize I'd totally rock some Spooky branded beer glasses/mugs

#221 4 years ago
Quoted from Vhex:

Number 404 patiently waiting! hoping before 2021 hits.
still can't decide if i should make the 9hr drive(each way) to pickup or just get it delivered to Canada. My first NIB pin, any suggestions or tips?

Not sure how complicated the exporting of pricey merch across the border are but I would factor this into my decision for sure.

#335 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s basically made like a playfield. Printed and clearcoated instead of a decal.

As a ACNC butter dipped owner I will say: It is basically sexy AF and is now a personal must have from here on out for me.

Just make sure everyone takes off their rings and watches before playing

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why are decals safe from rings and watches but not a cleared cab?
The whole “It’s $1000 more but fragile AF” thing will keep me from ever going butter. Decals look fine, and I don’t look at the cab while playing.

You can replace decals. You cant send your machine back to the printer when someone's scratches it badly.

A ring or watch could mess the clear coat which can be fixed but I'd never route them.

In fact, one of the first things KT said to me which instantly told me I was dealing with a great family and company: I told her I wanted butter and she asked if HUO or route. When I asked why she asked... she explained that if they get gouged, you're not going to be able to fix it as opposed to her going for the $1000 upsale.

#413 4 years ago

Approximately how many employees does Spooky have ?

#416 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

For me it was definitely a combination of the theme and Scott. I'm a big fan of Spooky and TNA, so I couldn't pass it up. You don't get passion from any other pinball company out there, but Spooky and their whole team are diehard pinheads (and it shows). Hell look at Eric in the threads constantly talking to everyone. Eric killed the commentary during the DF stream too. How much more do have to say before someone says I need to suck a d*ck? jfc

Reminds me of that old joke but repurposed..

"So weirdest thing happen to me the other day guys... I was on pinside forum talking about how much I wanted a RaM and I got a PM from this guy JustEverett and he was like:
'Yooo this game is so great and I heard you want 1. If you let me suck your dick I'll give you mine."

Weirdest damn experience of my life. What a freak right?

Anyway. I love playing the hell out of this pin. "

#418 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

10 on the production floor.
10 on some paid level of design, creative, or management.

Thank you sir. Need to make sure I have my Lawrence's in order for a small thank you attempt

#513 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

I am sure if you buy them from Pinball Life ahead of time with a communication to Spooky, you could probably work something out to have them installed by Spooky. I can't imagine they'd do it for free as it interrupts their well oiled assembly line production. But i wouldn't assume anything.

*Queue scene of Lucas and team oiling up like Tropicana girls

#515 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I do the majority of Spooky metal work including the rails, grills, aprons, displays, etc. My laser will not cut steel thick enough for a hinge. The Hinge is not a spooky product nor will we be involved in any way.

I noticed you neither confirmed or denied the oil statement.

#689 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Everybody can make up their own mind of the violence stuff, but for my 7yo it's a bit much. We're starting to introduce them to more "grown-up" media, but this is like going straight from Elmo to Human Centipede. We'll probably leave it powered off when the kids are around, and introduce them slowly over the next year or two.

Wow, I stand corrected! It looked empty to me, but maybe I just laid on it like a gorilla and drained it early when trying to save.
I'm SO glad the feature made it in the game. There's no better feeling than pulling the ball out of the outlane with the magnasave!

I'm curious as to how different/more effective thisnmagnasave is versus Black Knight SOR.. that magnasave does nothing bit frustrate me as it slows the ball but never saves it from outlane drain...

#736 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

like how a lot of locations are getting their games first... hope our location can still make money on this game by the time we get it

Man. I'm sorry you are getting more and more butthurt. Sincerely. Because it's not going to get better for you while you wait.

I know that the first arcades were in WI and it seems that the other locations may have previously setup a conversation and or agreement for early receipts

That being said, did you by chance contact Charlie or KT and explain you own an arcade in Miami well in advance? Genuinly curious.

#739 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

yes, I get butthurt when I lose money, you caught me

I sincerely agreed. It wasnt an insult. Did you contact Spooky in as much advance as possible and let them know you owned an arcade in Miami?

#947 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I think Im officially going to join the butter club on this one. How many butters have shipped?

Pretty sure they have not.

I am machine #34 and I got butter (along with every other option,) and I am waiting to hear from the good folks as to when they are ready to ship.

I am pretty close to certain that the first batch of butters have been printed and are on the line this week.

#987 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I mean, I think it would be a nice membership perk

I would love to see real time builds but people would have to understand that it also depends on options for sure. Especially butter. I am #32. I gave final options about 3 weeks ago. Probably get an email for final payment this week or next.

Plus keep in mind what you've read. Spooky is trying their best to get the games out to their repeat arcades and even long time pinside folks with legitimate and heartfelt causes. So we need to keep in mind that this 20 employee company follows 1 rule and 1 rule only ( from what I see,) do right.

Excited to get mine whenever I can!

#1066 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Is there a difference in the actual art prep or is it clearcoat over the normal material?

Direct print to the cabinet topped with automotive clear coat.

I said this before but for those asking today; I am #34 butter dipped and I havent received the shipped email yet.

99% I am part of first butter run so the answer is no, no butters ha e shipped yet.

I'll be blasting a ton of media once I receive mine so all that want to see, can.

#1074 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Yeah the left side is really quite "underappreciated" in most of the media teasers. I'm still trying to imagine what the gameroom layout would look like to favor one side or the other, and how to choose! So then I think "just route and share it in the wild for a while so it won't matter", but as mine will be one of the last built and I live in a small town, the market might not exist (excitement over; small / unestablished market). Even willing to share freely I'd say if anyone heads here for one of the many bourbon / distillery tours, look me up, but it'll be "old news" and everyone here will have played it by then.
So I still need to decide but what a great problem to have - Spooky really did a fantastic job with the artwork. I must admit to being slightly underwhelmed with the pf art at first, but the more I see it the more it grows on me and just works with the gameplay: it's flexible and they clearly made the right calls. Just a fantastic effort all around.

You'll be happy to know that we will be christening #34 with a bottle of Wellers 12

#1147 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I think he ordered a butter cabinet so it probably got pushed back

I think he ordered a butter cabinet so it probably got pushed back some.

Probably not a whole lot for the first butter run. #34 butter here. 2 weeks or less to take delivery.

#1185 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Best i can do! So hard to get a good picture![quoted image]

This looks an awful lot like #32 ! Like this angle better

#1282 4 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

So a week or two back somebody mentioned people in the 80's getting their order sheet for options. Any estimate on how far in advance that comes before they start building? Do you pay final payment then as well?
I'm sitting at 128 and I estimated end of April or so, but may plan ahead on taking a day off to go and get it rather than shipping.

I think April is a bit optimistic.

I am #34 and I received my options list almost a month ago. Granted it needs to be mentioned that I opted for the butter cabinet so that clearly put me back a bit on my receiving date.

I'm about 3 weeks out from delivery

#1289 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

News:
[quoted image]
Evidently the only country in the world where it’s coming out. I don’t know if it will entice me to go to McDonalds though.
https://i.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/food-news/119966820/mcdonalds-famous-szechuan-sauce-is-coming-to-new-zealand?cid=app-android
rd

Gonna need you to ship me some of that goop.

Hows this. I fund 5 value meals and you send me all the sauce you get for each.. (Disclaimer: This by no means obligates me to pay for any associated or otherwise medical bills)

1 week later
#1432 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I've told all my friends that it would take a crazy offer to make me sell my spot at this point. This game just looks too damn good to pass up.

Honestly wouldnt take 25 Gs for mine but to each their own

#1437 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Oh so you had to undersell me didn't you. I had somebody on the hook for 25K and you've gone and ruined it.

Well, my #34 butter dip will be here in 1 week.

Anyone want to PM me obscene offers just to have me say no. Have at it. Or just PM gac or guitarded.

I can replace 25K. I'll never have a shot at owning a NIB RaM again.

#1440 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I seriously doubt this. The number of 'bolted to the floor' and turn around and sell it in a few months around here is astounding....and if things continue to go downhill, there'll be a lot of people trying to cash out of pins in the short term.

NIB being the differentiator.

I love sharing my game with friends and pinball fans alike bit I buy things I enjoy and plan on keeping practical or not (I'll post pics of my Boring Flamethrower 1 day as an EG.)

I cherish the idea of passing these machines off to my nephew one day when I'm too old to appreciate them. Best part for me will be telling him he story of how I bought it and how it has become his treasure straight from my acquisition.

Too each their own. I get all counter points. This is just my belief

#1451 4 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

If i needed money I think selling pins would be an obvious first choice... at least my wife says so!

Wife, dogs, pins.

Interpretation of order is up to you.

#1521 4 years ago

Listen guys.

I am by no means in charge however here are the rules and I am going to tell you to follow them.

Lol come on w this.

I need popcorn

#1567 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Well it looks like someone “Developed an App”. My Daughter snapped this picture of me this morning.[quoted image][quoted image]

Kudos to them for getting the butthole/asterisks eyes

#1588 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

And here I thought I was special since he does the same to me.

Need me to toss you a downvote to balance the world?

#1597 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

He re-submitted it, then.
Checkout my post ay #350. That was the review I was asking about.

Are you inferring he submitted prior to actually playing himself?

#1615 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Any idea the last # shipped? I paid in full last week for an upper seventy number.

Were you asked to pay in full or did you just finish the payments voluntarily?

#1649 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Any word on butter cabinets?

Hurry up and wait.

Will let you know when I hear. Should be shortly barring implosion

#1654 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I understood what he meant. Not that difficult.

Wait what?

#1669 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I thought I heard on a stream that they ordered the parts for games 50-90? If they are in the mid 60's now that would leave another 25 or so games before needing more parts.

This is assuming that trucking and shipping wont be shut down. Or the entire state/country for that matter.

#1673 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I don't really see that happening. But that's a topic for a different thread.

Pray you're right

EDIT: should we all text moob pictures to the pinside member/number above?

#1676 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I’m guessing Charlie is more concerned about his family and employees well being vs a flipper mech shortage or truck delay. Just a guess in real world priorities.

Agreed.

Doesnt mean asking questions implies otherwise. This is after-all a forum for discussion .

#1683 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Just topped 20 million !!![quoted image]

Ooof. Normally yeah!

Right now, oof..

#1694 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Ever stop to think this is all Rick's fault?

Ever stop to think the "r" in "rmarmol1," stands for Rick?

#1730 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I couldn't see if this was answered, but as of tomorrow Wisconsin has shutdown all non-essential businesses, Spooky included.

As of today at close of business aka tomorrow

Or as of tomorrow at close of business?

Thanks!

Googled: looks like announcement is coming tomorrow

#1734 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Thanks.
For those without Facebook.[quoted image]

Hah.

My machine is done and ready to be shipped.

Except the whole there is no shipping now and she will be patiently awaiting this lift to be sent.

We are all in the hurry up and wait game when it comes to everything now.

#1736 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

What number is your R&M curious since I'm basicly in the same boat

I'm first batch of butter dips so unless you got butter it won't give much insight.

#1774 4 years ago

Just want to take a moment and say good luck to Spooky and everyone else during these trying times.

#1787 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

For 8 or 9 grand I shouldn’t have to drill holes or or bend rails. Funny how 2 people on here are doing the opposite of one another. One is bending toward the payer and the other away.
The factory is closed yet no guidance from spooky. They should at least put something on their website to explain what people need to do so their 8 grand toy functions properly.

You are insufferable

1 week later
#1951 4 years ago

I stole this from a redditor and it is now my profile pic.

Just going to leave this here... Rick (Joe)Exotic Tiger King
nb0we9cg88q41 (resized).jpgnb0we9cg88q41 (resized).jpg

#1977 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Or maybe make a slightly longer flat rail out of a piece of old side rail stock,

Or maybe drink more whisky and go to bed (Aye)

#2003 4 years ago

Any butters yet to be seen in the wild?

#2015 4 years ago

Sames

#2027 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Well it's his style so I get it, overall I think it's really cool, but it doesn't really match actual R&M asthetic --- but it could -- they do different things with their art templates all the time in shorts/ads.... but as for going on the pinball machine, I don't feel it matches.

Agreed.

Like this style would work for ACNC and even looks a lot like Zornows stuff in some specific parts of the art.

I just dont feel it for RaM

#2048 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I felt the same way about Alice Cooper. You can't tell from pictures, but that gray hammered is awesome! I like it far more than the upgraded scary blue. And it matches the haunted castle theme better.

Respect your opinion but I am a butter man for life..

#2050 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Not talking about the butter cab upgrade.
I've never seen one, but I suspect it looks like the Radcals on my Hobbit Smaug LE which are awesome!

15865347860718425233550748554767 (resized).jpg15865347860718425233550748554767 (resized).jpg15865347658085360163770681927285 (resized).jpg15865347658085360163770681927285 (resized).jpg15865347419595730935992501716188 (resized).jpg15865347419595730935992501716188 (resized).jpg15865347040623786933345374398190 (resized).jpg15865347040623786933345374398190 (resized).jpg15865348353752690255270898238396 (resized).jpg15865348353752690255270898238396 (resized).jpg15865348511554257993142707704185 (resized).jpg15865348511554257993142707704185 (resized).jpg15865348154192448742436190318859 (resized).jpg15865348154192448742436190318859 (resized).jpg15865348646818796562900106606467 (resized).jpg15865348646818796562900106606467 (resized).jpg15865349329142183757297977271473 (resized).jpg15865349329142183757297977271473 (resized).jpg
#2181 4 years ago

Just read the updated Wisconsin stay at home order.
There is a provision that allows for non essential workers to keep up with basic operations including shipping.

d. Delivery and mailings. Minimum Basic Operations may include fulfilling nonessential deliveries, mailing parcels, or receiving parcels if all of the operations are performed by one person in a room or confined space, including a car or truck. Delivery or parcel services may not require a signature by the recipient. Suppliers to non-essential businesses and supply chains for non- essential businesses are non-essential and shall only operate under Minimum Basic Operations to provide goods or services to other non-essential businesses operating under this section.

#2201 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Serious Hilton? If a company bought something in bulk and it doesn’t work properly that’s their problem to fix it. If they have to purchase a better part to correct the issue that’s on them. Its called business. They took the risk that the part would work as intended and went for the savings on buying in bulk. If said item doesn’t perform as expected it’s on the company to fix not push off on the consumer.
Every time someone mentions a correction some of you are so quick to judge. It’s extremely difficult to take a few lines of sentence and judge someone’s intentions.
More constructive and less critical....why some of you care so much how a random person words a post in a forum is beyond me.

I honestly wish youd just go ahead and sell your spot and leave this sub.

I tried to give you understanding in the beginning but I realize that was just wasting my time.

You are unfairly critical of this game and have been since day 1 when you either didnt try or couldnt figure out how to get a lower spot. Its beyond old and frankly your continued negativity is exhausting.

Sell your spot and let the rest of us enjoy life and our game.

#2203 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

If my couple of post on here effect you that much just don’t read them or block me pretty simple. If you have something else to say you can always just pm me.

Yea. Block works.

#2222 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

There is no downside to being fixed in factory, is there?

To the owner? No.
To Spooky to fine tune to spec of criticism? Lots.

What about the folks who already took delivery as well? Is Spooky going to pay for shipping back to factory and then back to customer after paying their employees?

Check my history. I'm new but you can find that I often disagree with Whysnow via historical posts not out of dislike but rather disagreement.

In this instance I am going with an onsite operator who says he has adjusted once every 700 games and I am fine with that.

Now excuse me while I pull the glass and eject my playfield to attempt to get to the optical sensor to realign my bat phone.

#2252 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If the question is about "planned" number, then I can't answer, because we don't know yet.
Right now, there are 17 dimensions. 2, possibly 3 more in the next update - and more to come I'm sure.

I'm selfishly hoping for 34 dimensions or more in eventuality and I am hoping as #34 RaM owner the 34th dimension is somehow insulting/aggravating.

I dont know why but I'd like to see some dimensions abuse me. Its just the masochist in me.

#2307 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Wow,I'm not in any way impressed by all the tweeks you apparently have to do to get this title working right! If Spooky doesn't fix this junk i'm out

Quoted from hawkmoon:

Wow,I'm not in any way impressed by all the tweeks you apparently have to do to get this title working right! If Spooky doesn't fix this junk i'm out

Have you played a stern recently? I cant even begin to tell you the days worth of hours lost helping my friend tweak his Stranger Things LE.

They replaced the shit ramps that dont work for hitting the main shot in the whole game (only after bitching to them on per case basis,)

How about the TK lock? Doesnt work 4 out of 5 times. Even after hours of adjusting.

Projector? Washed out looking and out of focus upon arrival. Most folks are adding black diamond material to enhance the quality.

Anyway I believe that some tweaking comes standard with this hobby. I am just glad that I bought my machine from a company like Spooky who will take all these thoughts and ideas into consideration and practice.

I dont see any of the other large companies opting to make changes unless forced by threat of civil action.

#2365 4 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Are all of them easily accessible? In particular the ones next to the lock under the huge plastic by the ship? It looks like a PITA to remove that plastic and I’d like to avoid if possible.

Http://www.shorturl.at/kpzEF

#2498 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

There is not currently any way to move a meeseeks once it exits; but the game does a lot to try to put them in the most valuable spot at the time they are summoned.

Hey EP. You good? You've been thrown a fuckton of questions and basically answered every single one not only like a boss but also ridiculously fast.

Let me throw one more at you again. You good? Life okay? Anything us loyal and appreciative fans can send your way that you may be in short supply of currently?

Appreciate everything and I know the rest of us do as well. Hope all is gravy and that youd let us know if you were missing anything we could help with during these times

#2515 3 years ago

Your beats are fuckin sick too

#2538 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

So,as we all can see,many owners are already modifying a brand new pin!It seems other adjustments must also be made! And no,I don't have my pin yet,will be next year before #499 hits the assembly line!

It seems you are either well prepared or very lucky that your machine will have all this criticism months if not years before you have to worry about it.

Whew...

#2561 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The last confirmed number I’ve heard was 65, but I know some earlier games that were butter were not made yet. I think the pause has been good, it’s allowed for more minor tweaking at the factory.

Yup

#34 butter cab here.

Mine should be one of the first out the door when they can get back in the shop

#2602 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Any chance that we could get a snake dimension? I was thinking it would be cool if you could incorporate some Snake Jazz

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/324642/meet-the-creator-of-snake-jazz-in-rick-and-morty-behind-the-scenes-featurette/

Also please stop spamming about wanting new updates. It is insensitive and frankly killing my current snake jazz vibe

1 week later
#2719 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Most excellent!

I am certain I am not the only 1 here with having experienced his thought multiple times:

4 times today I have refrained from emailing Spooky folks to ask if production is restarting.

I keep reminding myself not to be a MF and bother them with a question that will not change when I receive my machine but MAN! It is hard

#2721 3 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

There is nothing at all wrong with wanting clear information in regards to a business transaction with money involved.
SpookY might be the only pinball Co. right now holding costumers deposits.
At the end of the day it is business.

Well to clarify I paid my machine off fully in advance over 4 months ago and I still stick by my trepidation and attempt to be thoughtful and patient.

#2725 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

What number are you? I don't understand why you paid in full.

#34. I always pay off my machines ahead of time. I find it eliminates any option to change my mine regardless of economy or timing.

Anyway, just super excited to know I'm weeks away or less from playing

#2729 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Oh shit! You should be just around the corner then!
Did you get a butter cab?

Yes

#2761 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Whenever Spooky opens up, I want to know what safeguards will be in place to protect Charlie from the virus.
I was thinking security cameras throughout the facility and at his home with a live internet feed. Charlie would wear one of those invisible fence dog collars and we could zap him every time he touches his face or forgots to wash his hands. We could also motivate him if he began to slow down from lack of sleep.
I'm liking this idea a lot and willing to buy collars for Eric and Scott too.
(Stay safe guys. You too Kayte)

I'm not here to kink-shame

#2786 3 years ago

This thread has been overall awesome but lately has just sucked.

I'm sorry. I'm drunk and disappointed because this thread usually brings me a smile.

Anyway. Love you all. Fuck you all. Be safe

Goodnight

#2802 3 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

LINK ME PLEASE!!!!

Yea I have no clue and now I feel like a bad fang club member.

#2823 3 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Care to share your number in line ?

See.. shouldnt have asked.

Now enjoy your additional doubt.

#2825 3 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Jeez. Sorry for asking. You guys are vicious.

Those of us that read every single post get tired of this same question in its seemingless infinite form and respawn abilities.

#2870 3 years ago

Happy to report I got the email today.

#34 Buttercab being shipped on Monday along with an Alice Cooper Topper.

So

So so close.

#2872 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Ok. I love the Alice Cooper Topper. It’s science-y and weird enough to fit into the Rick and Morty universe. I wonder what would happen if one hooked it up to a Rick and Morty?

I got Alice to sign my backglass about a year ago so I wont be the guinea pig on this one.

That being said I'd be happy to see pictures of someone else's

I buttered and optioned out my ACNC as my first ever pinball. Shot from hip and fell in love. After spending 20 minutes 1 on 1 with Alice and having him sign my backglass my only objective is to have the best example of ACNC so that 1 day I can do with it the same as all my toys: Give them to my nephew

#2874 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Same here #47 Butter Cabinet.

Fooookin noice! Congrats as well.

This is the shit I want to be reading in here.

Feels good man

#2891 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’m not sure if this is serious or a joke/satire? Patience is such a rare virtue in this hobby.

Right along with reading comprehension. I made sure to explain these first butter cab runs being different release times on multiple posts.

There was also like this weird pandemic thing that seemingly affected my delivery date. It might affect others.

Anyway. Am excited for everyone who is excited.

#2911 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

For real, that’s some crazy wishful thinking. Seems the game has been selling for around $11k currently and will likely rise to Lebowski / Alien territory

It should read more like: "You guys are probably all really poor and in need of money so I am going to do you a solid favor by taking your machine off your hands at cost."

If anything the production and manufacturing issues being faced on a global scale should make people more nervous about build times and overall availability across all pinball companies which would drive certain pin prices way up.

Thank goodness we all have an option to get out early due to these fine offers. /s

#2942 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I could rant all day. Bottom line is yes we have made more than 34 games i promise lol.

Pretty certain there were multiple pre-shutdown posts discussing numbers in the high 70s.

After the 10th post asking what number you all were up to I started to enjoy answering with my #34 exception (also explained previously twice,) as a means to slight spite.

Just glad you guys are making it through safe and gearing back up to speed.

Welcome back

#2967 3 years ago

Delivery between noon and 4 PM tomorrow.

And these amazing fuckers think I'll be able to sleep hah!

#2970 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Ha, you’re going to be up all night pacing back and forth like a crack fiend waiting for the dealer to show.

Accurate.

#2972 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Didn’t your game just ship on Monday?
If so, that’s damn fast.

It actually didnt get out until Tuesday which is even more impressive considering it is a 1100 mile trip

#2975 3 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

is it fedex freight? my recent BM66 purchase was bought on a monday and arrived on thursday, across the USA. I was amazed.
But if it is fedex freight, go watch them outside the whole time. Dude trucked my machine about 5 ft on a "DO NOT TRUCK" side before i told him he was doing it wrong, luckily it did not damage anything. Hell, I guess i learned a lesson of go watch anyone whos trucking my NIB pin.

R&L shipping. They did a great job with my ACNC so hoping for same. Will be actively supervising the unloading either way

#2987 3 years ago

Uh guys.

My machine arrived like this. I inspected and found a small dent so I decided to sign off on it.

I now have the machine completely setup (minus pinball's which I couldnt find with leg packaging.

I just went to turn it on. 0 boot up.

EDIT: Realized we had a nasty thunderstorm with lots of lightning rool through earlier today. Tried my ACNC and although power supply is still lit green it must have gotten fried because Alice didnt work either.

Put them both on their own socket and they are both fine. (No thunderstorms insight and on my way to replace surge protector and grab some pinballs

Edit 2: please not the reflection of one butter dipped cabinet onto the other. I cant explain to you all the shine that is so shiny

20200529_134615 (resized).jpg20200529_134615 (resized).jpg20200529_134408 (resized).jpg20200529_134408 (resized).jpg20200529_155516 (resized).jpg20200529_155516 (resized).jpg20200529_134621 (resized).jpg20200529_134621 (resized).jpg20200529_155552 (resized).jpg20200529_155552 (resized).jpg20200529_161049 (resized).jpg20200529_161049 (resized).jpg20200529_161307 (resized).jpg20200529_161307 (resized).jpg

#2993 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

All is well just a bad surge protector. Gave me a heart attack lol.

You and me both. Updated original post with resolution.

I am sitting here admiring the reflection of one butter off the other. May need to mirror out my walls 80s mustache porn style

#2998 3 years ago
Quoted from Bagel:

Number #93 here. I'm wondering if I should be concerned I haven't yet received my final build sheet when it appears some in the 100s received them today

Nah. I'd bet you're money and getting it anyday.

#3004 3 years ago

How manynpinballs are supposed to be in RaM?

#3007 3 years ago

"Install 1 ball in 2nd trough?" Explain Like I'm 5 please

#3010 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Even better news I just got a called today saying it will arrive this Tuesday between 12-4 Ooh yeah.. now I’m debating on keeping it or just selling it to have money and space for the possibility of new JJP pin ...Damm to many good pins coming out this year

Booooo

#3016 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Oh shit, the new attract video is awesome! Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers

Shit. Shit.. Shit... damn.

I want to see this. A much more sober version of me earlier cranked up profanity and turned on all atteact mode features after installing code.

Shit. Damnit man. Awww fuck. If I turn it on to see this attract my stupid drunk ass will play it and well. Not Cool.

Whatever. See you guys on the flip side while sober and admiring all your sweet sweet unboxings.

#3018 3 years ago

So any longtime owners know what what/how to use a defragulation grenade in purge mode?

#3022 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Fixed file for today’s build is up

And its pretty freakn glorious if I do say so myself

1 week later
#3283 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

How many have received butter cabs? Impressions?

I have. #34. Butter cab looks amazing. I have it well spaced but still next to my ACNC butter cab and I specifically like looking at one side of either cab and seeing the glossy reflection of the other cab looking back.

#3309 3 years ago
Quoted from O-from-DO:

Is the shaker already supported properly with the last code? Have to choose my options today and still think about the best setting. Has anyone ordered the plastic protectors btw? Couldn´t find a pic or description so far. I would guess it´s a pair of clear plastics for the slingshots or is there even more protection? At the moment I would go for the plastics, the RGB speakers, the interior sidegraphics and the target decals.

Shaker is supported in latest code and awesome.

As far as options. I go/went with the buy em all opinion and option.

Not a fan of going to Vegas on a budget or doing anything 95%.

#3311 3 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

35.00 for plastic protectors? Yes! Reason: Inexpensive and easier than installing them yourself later.
65.00 for interior graphics? Yes! Same reason as above. (Unless you prefer mirror blades or aftermarket artwork.)
45.00 for knocker installed? Yes if coded in any game modes. Personal choice if only used for awarding replays.
120.00 for shaker installed? Yes. Same reason as above. (Unless looking for ways to hold down total game cost.)
95.00 for RGB speaker lights? Yes! Same reason as above. (Unless looking for ways to hold down game cost.)
50.00 for access plate in coin door? Yes if intending to add headphone adaptor or dollar bill validator. Otherwise no.
40.00 for coin box with lid? Yes. (Unless will always be home use only and looking for ways to hold down cost.)
10.00 for target decal set? Yes! Because why not dress the game up a little for only ten bucks?
999.00 for butter cabinet? Only if you can handle the extra grand and the cabinet sides will be visible in your lineup.
225.00 (or 250.00 with access plate) for color-matched coin door? Personal choice if you love the BSE powder coating.

Reminded me: I got every option less coin box and dollar feeder as this will be my HUO indefinitely. All other options were a definite yes just the same as my ACNC.

#3405 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Man, git outta here wit dis trash. R&M ain’t got no fake knocker noise. No knocker - no knock.

I always feel like they sound more like "Clack!."

Petition to change name to Clacker

#3516 3 years ago

I havent gotten to play nearly as much as I'd hope. Less than 50 games total I'd say however I had sometime to bring over a friend and show him the machine today and ended up finishing our session with a PB.

Highlight of the game was ripping the spinner shot three times in a row and then straight to garage portal for a 4X super skill shot bonus of 1.4 million.

This is such a great game. Thank you again Spooky

20200613_163940 (resized).jpg20200613_163940 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
9,699 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 210.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fymf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=fymf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.