(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f3honda4me.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 4 years ago

I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT (prototype print)

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#51 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Is that chocolate? Looks good!

I wish hah. Just cheap brown filament. Gonna try a color closer to the real thing next with finer print detail. Paint the eyes etc.

#259 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This thread needs some key posts. Here, I'll do my best:
Some, but not all of the current game junk as of Today:
SKILLSHOT:
- Regular skill shot is the "Noob Noob" target between the Inner Loop and the Garage.
- Super skill shot is the garage.
- Hitting the Inner Loop will multiply the skill shot up to 9x
SLAM SAVE:
- There's an insert by the pop bumper pointing to the drain. If that's on, you have a slam save.
- If the ball hits the pop and then drains immediately, the slam save returns your ball.
- To re-light the slam save, you have to complete the "S-L-A-M" in/out lanes.
MEESEEKS:
- Added by hitting the Meeseeks box target on the right just below the upper flipper.
- You can also get a Meeseeks as a Mystery award.
- Up to 3 Meeseeks at a time can be on the PF in normal play.
- Having a Meeseeks on a shot, BEFORE it goes bad, will multiply the value of whatever that shot gives you
- Having a Meeseeks on a shot, AFTER it goes bad, will divide the shot
- Those multiplier values are indicated by color on the "2x 3x 4x" lights in the middle. Blue = Multiply / Purple (bad) = Divide
- More Meeseeks = More multiplier, so 3 active Meeseeks is how you get the 4x
- Meeseeks do not go away until collected, but reset when the ball drains.
- There is a vanity high score for most Meeseeks used.
- More fun Meeseeks stuff coming soon.
DIMENSIONS:
- You have to charge up the portal gun (vertical stack of inserts in the middle of the PF) to open the portal.
- Any "loopy" shot will add a bit of charge (ramps, orbits), but the spinner adds the most.
- A combo shot from the inner orbit to the garage is always an instant portal.
- Once the portal is open, you have to get to the garage to change dimensions.
- For the first several, you can get there from the right orbit as well as the garage shot.
- When you change dimensions, overall things about the game change and Megaseeds are lit to collect.
- There are all different kinds of dimensions, some are silly, some are cool, some add scoring, some disable game features. Endless possibilities.
- The Megaseeds are what you really want in the other dimensions. Every seed you collect is 5% of your total ball score in bonus, and they last the whole game.
- The portal gun will slowly drain while you are in another dimension - making shots/spinners can fill it back up.
- If you fill it completely (or collect all the Megaseeds) you can jump to another dimension without going back to C-137 first.
- If you jump dimensions, that new dimension will have 4 seeds instead of 3
- Remember to look for orange flashing lights, those are your seeds.
- The last 2 digits of the player score shows you how many Megaseeds you have at all times
- There is also an instant-info page about what your current bonus value is
- There is a vanity award for both "Most Dimensions" and "Most Megaseeds"
GROMFLOMITE BATTLE:
- Locks are lit with the "flooble crank" (remote captive ball between the Right ramp and Rick's ship)
- Lock 2 balls and the scoop lights to start multiball.
- During the Battle, all shots light for jackpots.
- Collecting jackpots is how you light the Super - first super takes 1 jackpot, 2nd takes 2 and so on.
- Collecting the Super will reset all the other jackpots.
- The Super Jackpot value is a base value PLUS any collected jackpots, so getting more before you collect the super is valuable.
- The Super Jackpot is in the garage. For the first one you can get it from the right orbit, after that it's garage shot only.
- If you hit the inner loop (where the spinner is) before you hit the super, you can multiply the value.
- There is an add-a-ball on the flooble crank during the battle.

Done!

#329 4 years ago

Decided to get the butter cabinet. I think I’d regret it if I didn’t!

#332 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

What exactly is the butter cabinet? High gloss print?

Screen printed cabinet that gets a clear coat over it.

#356 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

#211 here. And while I agree with Greg in terms of the C137 art not being 'true' to the design of show characters, I had an idea for us and went with it. I decided to post it to give props to Project Pinball, a charity I've had a chance to appreciate in person. Sorry for the large image.[quoted image]

When did you order your c137?

#360 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I ordered on the 31st and came through on the 15th.

Thanks. I ordered the 1st, haven’t gotten any word yet.

#380 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

You should definitely reach out. They usually get back a little over a week.

I did contact them a week ago. They never responded to that either.

#419 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Thank you sir. Need to make sure I have my Lawrence's in order for a small thank you attempt

I feel you! I feel like I owe Kayte something nice for all her hard work on my behalf.

I have BSE #81 coming hopefully soon!

#464 4 years ago

When I was sent my add on list there was no coin door option. Maybe I got the wrong list?

#467 4 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

one for route and one for home ?

Nope, swapped spots with someone.

#503 4 years ago

I like how they made it look like I'm checking out my wife's butt.

79X0prJH (resized).jpeg79X0prJH (resized).jpeg
#532 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Sounded like Justin to me. I think it's the same style he used in the "how they make a plumbus" segment from the interdimensional cable show.

It's not justin. It's a radio/podcast guy, I don't remember his name, they mentioned it on the stream when talking about the tilt.

#973 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I won’t ever forget what Charlie + the Spooky team and Joe at Pinballstar did for me.. If any of you are reading this you are all amazing people with big hearts, people like you are why I love this community so much!

Just curious what number was yours? Wondering how far along they are!

#975 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pretty sure he was #1 and for good reason.
They have built 40-50 at this stage is a good guess.
Possibly up to 60?
I know people in the 80s getting final build sheet requests so that means they are 1 month out or less

#1 was Cartoon Network, pretty sure... And yes I’m #81 so I was just asking since I know it’s close.

#985 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Spooky peep show. Pay per minute.

Sounds hot

1 week later
#1467 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

60 games have been finished and boxed up at this point with 20 sitting on the line being played and prepared to box as there always is. I believe we are starting week #11 for the year and we have been a full 10 per week speed for many weeks now. The first couple weeks are obviously always a nightmare and we didn't hit numbers for a bit. Also at the beginning we hold back some to get feedback and make sure we dial them in to the absolute best of our abilities. Elephant in the room question answer is yes. The virus is causing issues in supply but it has not affected our production here so far. Holy crap we have a lot of employees out with the flu though! Some of the early numbers we held also due to direct print cabinet supply. Overall best launch we have had assembly wise.

Eek I’m only 21 games away then!

1 week later
#1611 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just a friendly reminder this is a club thread. Take disagreements to PM when possible.
Try not to get to caught up in the top 100 rankings or other users ratings. R&M started so high that it’s going to attract down votes from people protecting the ratings of other games (many of which will not have even played R&M before rating it)...this happens a lot sadly.
I’d love to see a ranking system overhaul of some kind personally. One that has users compare games they know head to head only. Two come up and they click the one they like more or they click a box saying they aren’t familiar with one of the two titles...and that’s it. An algorithm would then generate rankings. That system would be far harder to manipulate.
I’m super excited to be getting my R&M soon(ish). I’m number 115 and I can’t think of a game I’ve looked this much forward to in many years. I’ve only watched a few minutes of video, I want everything to be new to me when I open up that box.

Aw geez, I don’t know how you do it! I can’t resist watching all the videos and streams!

#1667 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I wonder what # spooky has parts on-hand for, or if they will ship the pins that were on the line and near completion. In other words, is it a full stop or slowdown until parts are exhausted and then full stop.

I read it as they are going to keep building and shipping pins until they run out of parts.

#1672 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

This is assuming that trucking and shipping wont be shut down. Or the entire state/country for that matter.

I don't really see that happening. But that's a topic for a different thread.

#1677 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Agreed.
Doesnt mean asking questions implies otherwise. This is after-all a forum for discussion .

This. I was also trying to stay on topic in the club forum by talking about the pin. The other topic has its own thread.

#1865 4 years ago

Anyone know what payment methods spooky accepts for final payment?

#1873 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm not sure, but I would avoid using a credit card so that Spooky doesn't get stuck paying the fees.
Did you get your build sheet and request for final payment yet?

Yea I did my build sheet a couple weeks ago. No request for final payment yet. I’m #81 Pretty sure production is stopped right now so not expecting it anytime soon.

#1891 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If you go back to the post linked below I did a full tutorial with pics for the do it your selfers. I do that with most of the mods I design.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/27#post-5504714

I bought your last one, cuz I like what you got. Thanks for sharing!

#1892 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:Just checking in. Do we know how long the line is anticipated to be down with the suppliers shut down and the move to the new factory assembly location?
I see the creators of R&M have new show being released soon, Solar Opposites. It looks great. I hope Spooky is able to reserve the license if it takes off and is a big hit show. Great time for the release with everyone stuck at home.

Just watched the trailer for solar opposites. Looks great.

#1932 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Oh man, this would be awesome! #115 here.

I’m #81 and haven’t been invoiced yet so I think it’s slow going during this whole thing.

#1955 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

To keep positive hopes flowing a Huge shout out to the man himself Mr #KingPinGames. Rain nor snow nor pandemic will slow his Always amazing effort and commitment to keeping the pinball world happy! Fully suited in his Harley hazmat suit delivering a match set of three beautiful Rick and Morty's to my door. (Group purchase not That big a collector....) Maintained a perfect triangle distance compliance for a ballet of pinball cheer. Looked like "The Dorkcracker Ballet" lol 63-4-5 have now safely landed to be quarantined for Fun. Can't thank or say enough good words about the fast, friendly, and professional service from Christopher at KingPinGames. 5 Star distributor that always comes through. Safe travels my friend, I am off to a distant galaxy to hunt for more seeds to defeat this virus boredom!
[quoted image]

Congratulations! And yes Chris is awesome, he personally delivered my MMR SE and helped me get it downstairs and set up (well before all this covid stuff).

3 weeks later
#2554 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm hoping for after Memorial Day when the WI Stay at Home order is set to expire.

The order extension to end of May is gonna get tossed by the Supreme Court. So spooky could start up again as early as next week potentially, if they choose.

2 weeks later
#2695 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Heard a roumour Wisconsin supreme court ruled lockdown invalid? .... does this mean Spooky will be able to get the line running again sometime soon?

Yep wisconsin is officially open for business and all businesses can lawfully resume normal operations effective immediately. It's up to spooky though as to when they want to reopen or begin building pins again.

1 week later
#2949 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

All good just took some time away from everything during shutdown! I'm back in the saddle ready to help out! Thanks for asking
Side note i totally understand the number confusion. A lot of early numbers were direct print cabinets. I ordered them 3.5 MONTHS before i got them lol. We are not fully set up to do a lot of the parts ourselves so we have to rely on outside suppliers who have their own problems, supply issues, employee issues, etc. Its tough to deal with and 4 of us spend our share of time on the phone trying to get our stuff. We use stuff from every industry so a problem in any one of them holds us up. A direct print cabinet alone takes 2 companies to complete. We have to manage money and lead times versus storage space. You guys wouldn't believe the fires we put out on a daily basis here .
I just counted and 94th game will go in a box this week. I am trying to increase production numbers a little above 10 if at all possible to make up for lost time but that means finding employees, training (we don't use a true assembly line so there is much to learn), ask suppliers to increase speed, find money to buy higher quantity, make sure future titles are prepared in time for the speed increase so we don't run our guys out of work. I could rant all day. Bottom line is yes we have made more than 34 games i promise lol.

Sweet!! I have #81 so I’m guessing I should expect the final bill soon lol.

#2953 3 years ago

Starting to think I should cancel butter cabinet. Was told it wouldn’t delay my build but based on the numbers going on the line that may have changed. It’s cool but not a must have by any means for me. It’s the one option I have struggled with. I hear they look amazing

#2961 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

They are here now man no worries i believe you go on the line this week.

Glad you guys are doing well and getting things back to normal! On Wisconsin!

#2976 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I just got email saying my number #79 will be ship in a couple of days Ooh snapp it’s time to get ridiculous.

ahhhhh mine must be so close then

excited.gifexcited.gif
#3075 3 years ago

This thread needs more unboxing pics

#3083 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I was wondering if they were pulled from the show or if they were new recordings.
Based on what I saw on TMNT thread, I wonder when the public outcry and game boycotts will begin since they didnt use the original voice actors saying: "My Man", "Looking Good", and "Slow Down".

It's one small part of the pin. Given that the bulk of the voicework of the pin is done by Justin Roiland, people are far more forgiving. Stern on the other hand tends to do zero sound from original, and most often bad "sound alikes" so that's why they get the public outcry. But those crying will buy the pin anyways, so they only have themselves to blame. :p

#3084 3 years ago

Invoice paid in full, getting closer!

#3109 3 years ago

I just have to call out hats off again to Charlie, KT, Morgan, Luke and all the rest of the spooky team. They are always so responsive and polite even though they probably get asked a million questions all day every day lol. <3

#3168 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Seeing what Stern is pulling with the new JP topper activated mode, I just have to give a shoutout to Spooky. Eric is killing this code, and Spooky secured a massive amount of original content and asset for this game. Spooky is working hard to deliver additional modes for as long as they can under the license at no additional cost to the buyers. I can't say enough how much I love Spooky as a company for what they are bringing to the pinball industry. You guys rock!

Yea I’m a spooky fan for life!

#3173 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What is Stern doing with the JP topper??

DLC gated by super over priced crap topper. So glad spooky doesn’t pull that crap.

#3189 3 years ago

I am guessing early 80s are the next to ship any day now. They’ll have that new spooky factory smell.

#3304 3 years ago

Shaker go BRRRRRR

#3318 3 years ago
Quoted from Tricyclejon:

Does anyone know what # of Rick and Morty machines have hit the streets?

Quoted from MikeS:

I think they are around #80 but hoping it will be 90-100 real soon!

I have #81 but hasn’t shipped yet. Any day I’d imagine.

#3381 3 years ago
Quoted from Krsmith9:

BSE 109 here. Got my final invoice. Any sense for how long after final invoice is paid before shipping occurs? Such much anticipation!

I don't know what the average is, but if my info helps you, I paid my invoice for #81 on June 1st but the pin hasn't shipped yet.

#3383 3 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Yeah, but you live such a long, long way from the Spooky facility. You need to factor that in to your delivery time.

It's brutal. Gonna be at least a day. Maybe two.

#3387 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I can’t even imagine being excited enough you want mine and not just driving 150+ miles and grab it myself, why on earth wait for shipping.

I wish I could honestly, but I'm so buried with work I just cannot find the time.

#3441 3 years ago

OMG 81 MUST BE THERE SOMEWHERE

#3443 3 years ago
Quoted from SlightlySnaked:

I don't think so. Just 83 and 84 and a bunch of other random boxes... maybe they forgot to make yours?

Meeseeks are clearly playing games with me. :p

But Morgan reached out and said my machine is shipping out.

#3452 3 years ago

Just got my notification as well, Morgan is the BEST. I seriously cannot say enough good things about her and the spooky crew. <3

#81 !

#3458 3 years ago

Delivery tomorrow.

I'm calm.

excited.gifexcited.gif
#3494 3 years ago

Pics coming soon, though no pics with it powered on, as when it boots, the re-entry VUK just keeps firing over and over. Trying to do some troubleshooting but also reached out to spooky.

Much to my chagrin, the coin door lock mechanism was firmly in place...

#3496 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Switch 2 or 3 stuck in the secondary trough? Or maybe the jam opto blocked?

Will check them in the game menu shortly to make sure they are working correctly. Figured might as well update code first too.

#3502 3 years ago

Chris from Kingpin is the best, he helped me figure it out. There were 2 cables unplugged from the mainboard in the head. But I didn't see them at first as they had retracted down into the plastic shielding that protects the cables, so I didn't even know they were there! Thanks Chris and also epthegeek for helping too.

Now for the eye candy. That butter cabinet is SO MUCH EYE CANDY.

IMG-5188 (resized).jpgIMG-5188 (resized).jpgIMG-5189 (resized).jpgIMG-5189 (resized).jpgIMG-5190 (resized).jpgIMG-5190 (resized).jpgIMG-5191 (resized).jpgIMG-5191 (resized).jpgIMG-5192 (resized).jpgIMG-5192 (resized).jpgIMG-5193 (resized).jpgIMG-5193 (resized).jpgIMG-5194 (resized).jpgIMG-5194 (resized).jpgIMG-5195 (resized).jpgIMG-5195 (resized).jpg
#3508 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks for posting. I'm still deciding black or purple door. Leaning towards black. Same question on the speaker lights. They look great but I hate the reflection

I have the speaker lights and don’t notice a glare.

#3519 3 years ago

All I added was a pickle rick. I also have the squanch ball cutout and the coin cutouts but not installed yet.

#3573 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

You weren't kidding.. It plays fantastic! I haven't had to tweak anything. Thanks again for everything Luke!

I have to say the same. Haven’t had to touch a thing, it shoots great and all shots are smooth.

#3638 3 years ago

My pin had no cheese balls. Where do I send a strongly worded letter.

#3642 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

The cheese balls are a kingpin thing! He actually ordered them for all of his customers! If you are a kingpin customer and you did not receive them that means we uh... forgot

In this case I did not get cheese balls in my MMR. Clearly this is the proper thread for cheese ball related incidents.

(PS I got my RM directly through spooky - and for those who can't tell this is just all in good fun :p )

Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Now you tell me! Might've been worth risking missing out, rather than ordering from the Spooky website!

RIGHT?!

#3647 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Mylar applied and post rubbers replaced. Can't honestly think of anything to complain about on this pin. Its awesome!
[quoted image]

I'm guessing you just bought some mylar and cut it into the proper sizes? The post rubber looks nice!

1 week later
#3962 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Just received the options email...#139.
Anyone know if butter cab requires additional build time?

Luke recently said butter cabs are in stock and do not cause delay. My #81 was butter cab.

1 month later
#4797 3 years ago

A while back someone posted a way to fix the subwoofer rail rattling. I can’t find the post. I think they inserted something into the rail slides? Wasn’t tape or foam.

#4804 3 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

Try small zip ties with the "cube" end cut off. Worked on my TNA and ACNC. Put them between the plastic glass channel and the cabinet.

That’s it!!! Thanks!

1 week later
#4983 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The 08.10 update never made it live on the Spooky page due to their internet issues - but 08.12 is up there now! https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support
The change log on the site has the whole list of changes between the last public release and now.
Between the 08.10 I posted and 08.12 - this is all that changed:
Build: 2020.08.12
- Fixed: Knocker enabled/disabled setting didn't actually work.
- Fixed: Some junk in Whirly didn't reset. If you won it and did it again; problem.
- Fixed: The logic for not letting pickle rick be first adventure had issues.
- Changed: If Mania is already running when you start GMB, it will quick start.

Loving all the code updates. Appreciate your hard work!

#5055 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Other way around.. he asked for $11.5k around 1pm today, then about 7 hours later posted a new ad in the rick and morty group for $13k saying he put the wrong price in but the pinball marketplace takes forever to update changes. Good luck to him getting $13k for a used game, especially with a butter cabinet that will probably get messed up during shipping.

If only there was a way to ship butter cabinet machines wrapped in shipping blankets then shrink wrapped like spooky does.

Oh wait.

:p

4 months later
#9589 3 years ago

Had the game freeze last night when get schwifty timer ended exact same time as ball drained. Got the “we like what you got” then the game froze. Just reporting it in case epthegeek hadn’t seen this one. Running the 12/8 build.

#9633 3 years ago

For what it's worth, the monitor on mine looks great.

#9650 3 years ago

I’ll have to check.

Quoted from PinMonk:

What are your brightness/contrast/gamma settings?
And which one do you have? Spooky seems to have used at least two models, and one TN panel has better specs than the other. Basically, the NT156 is the one you want if you had to choose a stock panel. It's better for the up/down off angle viewing, which is the important one for a pinball machine (player height) and it has a 10% brighter panel, and a backlight that's rated to last 50% longer:
NT156WHM-N50
viewing angle 45/45/20/40
Luminance 220 cd/m²
Color Depth 45% NTSC
15k hour backlight
B156XW02 V2
Viewing Angle 45/45/15/35 <-- 5 degrees less on up/down off-angle rating
Luminance 200 cd/m²
Color Depth 60% NTSC
10k hour backlight
These may not be the only two panels Spooky uses, but they're the two I have pictures of, so we know they use at least two different ones in R&M, and both are mediocre to varying degrees. But one is definitely better suited to pinball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 13,500.00
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 300.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f3honda4me.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=f3honda4me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.