(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dylanfan71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#119 4 years ago

Maybe Spooky will do a TPF stream like last year where Bowen does a deep dive in the modes and gets to the newly installed wizard mode.

4 weeks later
#1614 4 years ago

Any idea the last # shipped? I paid in full last week for an upper seventy number.

3 weeks later
#2075 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Can't say for sure but my three games 63-64-and 65 to my knowledge were the last ones to leave as they were the last on the line as of last week.

According to what I've been told, that is accurate. Mine is upper 70's and is sitting on the line.

Glad these tweeks are getting done before they leave so I don't have to do it. I suck @ tweeks.

1 week later
#2310 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Have you played a stern recently? I cant even begin to tell you the days worth of hours lost helping my friend tweak his Stranger Things LE.
They replaced the shit ramps that dont work for hitting the main shot in the whole game (only after bitching to them on per case basis,)
How about the TK lock? Doesnt work 4 out of 5 times. Even after hours of adjusting.
Projector? Washed out looking and out of focus upon arrival. Most folks are adding black diamond material to enhance the quality.
Anyway I believe that some tweaking comes standard with this hobby. I am just glad that I bought my machine from a company like Spooky who will take all these thoughts and ideas into consideration and practice.
I dont see any of the other large companies opting to make changes unless forced by threat of civil action.

Classic "what about" argument. These adjustments aren't tweaks. These are major adjustments. If I have to drill new holes on a brand new playfield, something isn't right. I've bought every Spooky game NIB so I'm not a hater. I've also bought most Stern LE's NIB for the last few years. Sorry about your friends Stranger Things but that hasn't been my experience at all. Just unpacked Elvira LE Tuesday. Played flawlessly right out of the box and that has more complicated mechs in it than Rick & Morty. My R&M is paid in full and on the line now waiting to be finished. I'm emailing Spooky today to see if they are making any of these adjustments before it ships.

1 month later
#2979 3 years ago

I didn’t hear anything from Spooky but FedEx freight just called. Delivery Monday. Can’t wait to jump dimensions!!

#3065 3 years ago

epthegeek Sorry if you answered this already but my game is arriving today. What version of the code is the game shipping with? The last non beta?

#3074 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I don't actually know because I'm not at the shop. I think games going out now might actually have one of the beta releases installed because there have been some improvements/changes that the production line asked for.

Is beta code available to download or are you just sending it to testers?

#3095 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am only disappointed with the lack of coin door lock pics

Finest coin door lock money can buy.

FAD89599-DBBF-4F42-A841-5862A9D4A31E (resized).jpegFAD89599-DBBF-4F42-A841-5862A9D4A31E (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#3308 3 years ago

Talks about the origins of Rick & Morty about 12:45 in. Just me or is there a resemblance to TheNoTrashCougar ?

1 month later
#4819 3 years ago

Be careful east coast Pinsiders. Pickle Rick is coming!

BB2CB666-ECCA-4277-BBC7-E352C86E9F6A (resized).jpegBB2CB666-ECCA-4277-BBC7-E352C86E9F6A (resized).jpegF6EA7C60-2923-4504-A0A1-89B329A29B39 (resized).jpegF6EA7C60-2923-4504-A0A1-89B329A29B39 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#5661 3 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

"lick lick lick my balls" should be in the game if isn't already (perhaps when ball three is served to the plunger after lock two).

It’s there. Heard for the first time and made lol. If this game wasn’t so damn funny, I probably would’ve sold it already.

1 week later
#5817 3 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

My distributor arrived with #169 last night.
Rob Anthony Cross country in a Tesla suv from Spooky headquarters to Sacramento CA.
We put on our Rick & Morty shirts for the first games.
Thanks again Rob!!

Cool. Which Tesla fits a pinball machine? Gotta be the X.

#5888 3 years ago
D20B24BB-8573-4A7A-B703-A9DE1255F329 (resized).jpegD20B24BB-8573-4A7A-B703-A9DE1255F329 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#6268 3 years ago

People that swapped out the topper with the Mondo figures, how did you mount R&M?

Thanks for any advice.

#6361 3 years ago
Quoted from canea:

R & M just made my 12 year old cry.
It's that great.
For those of you still waiting, it's worth it.

LOL. TSPP made my four year old (at the time) daughter cry. She took Homer saying "Stupid Failure" at the end of a ball personally.
I swear back at Rick & Morty as much or more than it swears at me.

4 months later
#10914 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I’m the kind of guy that’s asks what my pinball machine can do for me not what can I do for my
Pinball machine
.. never mind I’m sure it’ll be fine tomorrow thanks for the advice

If you start hauling machines in and out of your house, get The Walking Dead in the garage and I'll be on my way!!

1 week later
#11346 3 years ago

All these posts, I was hoping for a code update.

3 months later
#14630 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Let me tell you how ridiculously hard R&M is... I decided to playy other pins last night which haven't been turned on in over 2 months.
I almost beat LOTR and AIQ in back to back games!
It felt like a walk in the park keeping the ball alive.
It was weird though when the ball would go towards the right outlane and I'd slap the cabinet looking for that magna-save!

If you primarily play R&M for just a few days, your skills are greatly improve. The rest of your games open up to new levels.

1 week later
#14812 2 years ago

Just finished installing the spacers. Two games in the mid 20 millions. Didn’t think I had an issue but that’s easily double my normal game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 13,500.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dylanfan71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=dylanfan71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.