(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider druthefu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1650 4 years ago

Long shot....

I'm in at #231. If for whatever reason someone's circumstances with a lower slot have changed and want to trade down to 231 to have more time, I'm ready and willing to trade up.

PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: trading down to my 231 spot from a lower number slot (~100-230)

2 months later
#3073 3 years ago

When I get my game delivered, I hope my buddies bring their ponchos!

So many great one liners in this show...

2 weeks later
#3628 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am a root cause/source sort of thinker.
Has a bigger impact to let spooky AND PBL know. We have obviously all let Spooky know... so probably valuable to them if we pass that feedback to Terry also. There is a legit market for a cliffy type material in a thinned OD.

So if your TV screen decides to hit the crapper, are you going to contact the manufacturer AND the specific screen manufacturer they sourced the glass from?

2 months later
#5536 3 years ago

D605824D-74E6-4237-9603-2E0132F00A83 (resized).jpegD605824D-74E6-4237-9603-2E0132F00A83 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#5978 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

You did not get invoiced yet?

I’m 231 from Pinballstar. Option sheet submitted and payment sent and confirmed received. Pretty sure Joe is just waiting on the word from Spooky to let us/his batch know. Pretty sure we’ll be getting word in the next week or two.

#5995 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Here is a close up.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Request to put me on “the list”, me likey

#6143 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I know it's been posted about before, but I would highly recommend taping up the edges of your playfield glass with this to get rid of glass rattle. I just did this on my game and it makes a World of difference.
amazon.com link »

Do you lay/stick this "tape" down on all 3 edges of the cabinet where the glass slides in and on top of?

#6145 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It sounds like he taped right around the edge of the glass.

So tape on glass, not tape along the channel on the cab itself. Copy that.

#6181 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Would love for Spooky pinball to give us an update here on Pinside, every once in a while, to let us know what the latest build # is. A lot of meeseeks out here existing in pain...

I've been told by a trusted source that my #231 is currently "on the line" if that helps your numbering estimates.

#6375 3 years ago

Seeing some higher dimensions than I getting their delivery scheduled. California dimension #231, Jerry'ing for that call/e-mail to schedule mine. Gonna go beekeeping out back in the meantime. Let's lick tits!

#6439 3 years ago

EWWWwwww WWWweeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Seeing 229 in possession of its rightful owner, that must mean the Pinballstar batch with my 231 may be showing me what it’s got this week!

I’m gonna go get some help to build an app that will F5 this thread while also monitoring my email, spam folder, and random numbered phone calls to catch the delivery schedule.

#6483 3 years ago

F5 F5 F5

#6545 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Been cool watching peeps in the 240’s+ get their machines delivered to their homes lately!
Anyone know when machines in the 230’s will be built and delivered?

I'm 231, and Joe told me he should be hearing any day now on my shipment. I'd of thought my 231, no butter, black door would have been shipped sooner than those in the mid-230's and now 240's, but he mentioned that they are not made in exact order.

Quoted from kermit24:

Do you have one in the 230's? I'd email Morgan and ask. She knows for sure.

Who's Morgan?

#6547 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

[email protected]
But maybe Joe wants to be the point person since you ordered from a distro.

Oh, THAT Morgan, copy that.

I'm sure I'll get the word from Joe any day now.

#6553 3 years ago
download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg
#6555 3 years ago

Has anyone reported receiving the lucky milestone game Spooky announced, like their 4,000th game or something, that was going to have some goodies?

#6564 3 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

druthefu yours may have shipped already. I got my email from Joe on Monday that mine would be shipping in the next few days - then I got a text on Tuesday to schedule delivery (it had already arrived in Atlanta) - which leads me to believe that it had shipped sometime last week. Hang in there - it will be any day now I'm sure.
Mine is being delivered tomorrow and I'm having a lot of trouble staying focused at work...

You know that feel bro, you get it! I'm like you right now, at work, trying to keep that focus.
A surprise text for delivery tomorrow or Friday to get me past this crap work week would turn this Loser Jerry into Beekeeper Jerry.

#6566 3 years ago

...message from the Freeeeek Kingdom

I have spoken.

#6568 3 years ago

@oliviarium, thanks for your timeline for perspective. Like TinyBlackDog mentioned, I'm hoping for that text from a random dimension for the surprise portal entry.

#231 Timeline -

12/16/2019 - Order placed with Pinballstar, deposit paid (7:03am PST)
12/29/2019 - Number #231 Assigned
08/24/2020 - Option sheet received / returned (no butter, black door)
09/05/2020 - Invoice received / paid
09/10/2020 - Payment confirmed received (factor in Labor Day 3-day weekend)
09/30/2020 - Informed that my 231 is on the line
10/14/2020 - Being Jerry...

#6572 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

LOL..does the game have that in it the wind whispering 'loooserrr' when the game is over?

Does my truck look like it has a game in it to tell you that answer? DOES IT?!?!?

BBB4F982-6B4E-42E3-A57F-AFADFAAD26AC (resized).jpegBBB4F982-6B4E-42E3-A57F-AFADFAAD26AC (resized).jpeg
#6574 3 years ago
77412285-919D-4097-8765-CCE6FBB50A4A (resized).jpeg77412285-919D-4097-8765-CCE6FBB50A4A (resized).jpeg
#6628 3 years ago
D0655F5F-4486-4B9D-926F-D1A8D5BD90F2 (resized).jpegD0655F5F-4486-4B9D-926F-D1A8D5BD90F2 (resized).jpeg
#6790 3 years ago

“So class, this here is where the number 231 is less to but greater than numbers like 262, 247, and 253.”

E8EBC66C-73A7-4A4F-946F-4CCDC5E734CC (resized).jpegE8EBC66C-73A7-4A4F-946F-4CCDC5E734CC (resized).jpeg
#6795 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Been on the fence about showing this new mod I’ve been developing for awhile now (2 weeks) but I now feel like my prototype is ready to be seen. Custom Speaker Panel Jerry Edition badges for the 230’s! : [quoted image]

IN....I’m a YUGE fan of that classic Jerry look. So spot on for that extra Jerry sizzle!

I would so add that to the panel!

#6797 3 years ago

There are consequences to all these Mortys that have Prestiged to receive their higher numbered games...especially “THOSE” times, you little junkies!

- DtF
(“Soon To Be” Proud owner of a Jerry Edition)

52A68F7D-1BDE-44C9-9F95-367D2C40F4F7 (resized).jpeg52A68F7D-1BDE-44C9-9F95-367D2C40F4F7 (resized).jpeg
#6813 3 years ago

“I’m telling you Rick, Jerry Edition 231 should be any day now. Don’t worry about the dimensional splicing placements, they’re split into batches. The dimension number is based upon a theoretical hypothesis, dependent upon the options selected. Ignore the practical order you expect of numerical digits, as the reasoning cannot be understood by your kind in C-137.”

22E27BEF-882A-4816-AF58-B52A87D0B8E7 (resized).jpeg22E27BEF-882A-4816-AF58-B52A87D0B8E7 (resized).jpeg
#6832 3 years ago

“Did someone say they saw 246 lurking around before 231? Where? WHERE?!?!? Is there no order to this madness?!?”

9254B6FD-E54E-445C-A173-2D1BBC2F11BF (resized).jpeg9254B6FD-E54E-445C-A173-2D1BBC2F11BF (resized).jpeg
#6835 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I believe 231 had a drill bit sent through the playfield during final testing(Blame spooky Bug)! Had to be rebuilt I think it is getting boxed today. The cabinets are pre built with all the add-ons specific serial number to game so when we have one damaged on the line we swap the whole playfield and re-assemble.

Awwwe jeez, thanks Luke for the update on Jerry Edition 231!!! Such a Jerry type of thing to happen to the first Jerry Edition R&M! Sounds like Bug literally soul bonded with this pin using the bit.

What's the likelihood of the Jerry Edition designation somewhere on the pin? Is there an Easter egg hidden somewhere? lol

#6866 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Has anyone received Spooky's 2000th game? Maybe 231 is that game. They posted on FB they were throwing in some extra goodies for that game.

I would squantch so hard if this is the case......I hope I have appeased the Cromulons, and they look favorably down upon me!

#6886 3 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Mine won't be spooky's 2000th *game* built, especially with all the sequence hopping... But my confirmation states I was their 2000th *order*, so I hope that counts for something when it's time for lowly std edition 738 to hit the line

Let’s hope these tallies include Dominos and Jetsons, pushing the *built* number to the 231 Jerry Edition mark. Call in the Ball Fondlers!

1 week later
#7256 3 years ago

Jerry Edition 231 is scheduled to be delivered Thursday 11/5, 12pm-6pm......loooosssssssssseerrrrrrrr

1 week later
#7571 3 years ago

Forgot to mention that Jerry Edition #231 arrived last Thursday (11/5), and honestly, I've been too busy playing to post. I guess that's really how it should be.

The 'Awww Geez':

- Pin suffered damage somehow in transit, like a lift ran through the corner of the box. The damage suffered was a portion of scratched off decal and underlying wood chunk damage to the left panel of the 'Morty' side of the backbox.

- On the topper, the portal plastic piece's flat screw tip would not clamp down to the flat portion of the rod that spins on the topper motor. It was like turning a stripped screw. I was able to make it work by having the screw down just enough to cause added friction to make it feel like a snug, tight fit. The portal hasn't fallen back off yet....fingers crossed.

- The game wouldn't fully boot out of the box. Received the "Hardware connection failed. Ensure boards have power and USB cable is secure." I spent a good almost hour trying to correct this. Checking cable connections, switching the SATA hard drive cable, inserting the SATA cable into different SATA slots on the motherboard. While doing those SATA cable swaps, I noticed that the middle board in the backbox didn't seem to light up like the boards to its left. Lightbulb moment, it must not be getting power. Searching the backbox for a loose connector, searching under the playfield, removing the black plastic conduit from the wire strand feeding the rest of the specific board (and having to stuff the cable strands back into it, ugh).....NOTHING. "Let me check this OTHER black plastic conduit feeding the OTHER boards." Boom bitches, loose power cable finally located, we're finally in business!

The "Let's Lick Tits":

- What can I say about my customer experience, other than that Joe at Pinballstar, and the team at Spooky, will make things right. They all know and realize we spend a shit ton of money on the machines, and they work to help make the purchase as satisfying as possible. Prior to delivery, I received an email from Joe saying to make sure to inspect the delivery closely, that there have been a small number of reports of various types of damage suffered during the shipping process. I did just that, even having a live text conversation after discovering the damage to JE 231, making the delivery guy post down in my driveway for a decent amount of time until we figured out a plan. Joe sprung into action, and working with Spooky, they/we agreed on an acceptable solution. Sure it would of been my preference for JE 231 to have arrived in pristine perfection, but shit happens. Even though I was super bummed with the initial situation, I didn't come at Joe in a dickish way, and through communications, we worked it out. I've learned a long time ago that passing the personality test can get you a lot further than ***burp*** being an asshole about it.

- So far, no cabinet decal damage. Could be overkill, but from the get go with installing my legs, I layered felt pads under light blue plastic Pinball Life leg protectors under the actual legs. The light blue protectors actually add a nice accent to the blues of the cabinet decals. I can see a decent amount of clearance between the legs and the decal to keep the dogs at bay. I've had my share of plumbus warnings, but I'm not one to really wrestle my machine into submission.

- After reading the complaints about the glass rattle, I figured I'd take care of it before it was really a thing. While initially setting up the machine, I adjusted the sub volume on the amp as recommended, and after the first night of playing (Who really wants to work on a pin instead of flipping it on the first night? Am I right?), I added 'Tesa Black Fuzzy Fleece Tape' to the edges of the glass. The glass rattle is pretty non-existent from what I'm hearing, with clean bass and sound.

- Spooky recommends 6.5 degrees, Scott previously mentioned 6.9 degrees. I set mine to 6.7 degrees, and it plays to my liking.

- This game can be fast and extremely fun. This game can be fast and layeth the smacketh down. All I know is I keep hitting Start, and the only time I can ever get any alone time with this pin is when my two sons are asleep. In just a week of playing, I'm the Mortiest Morty on my machine with over 10million, and have 6 combos made.

If you're still waiting for your R&M, and are on the fence on whether you should bail while you can, DON'T DO IT! Me and my kids are all pre-pin Rick and Morty fans from Season 01, and this game is so worth the wait. We've all heard that more is coming in the way of code, and I'm juiced for that, but even in state that the pin is in today, I can't see this pin exiting my Gold Mine 2.DRU garagecade.

#7607 3 years ago

I'm starting to notice my upper right flipper not engaging when the button is pressed, making for some missed garage and spinner opportunities....aww geez, it seems to go limp.
Went through flipper tests, checked the button contacts, all seem ok. I hope it's not stage fright when I add the pressure to target a specific shot. Hopefully it was just tonight's performance anxiety.
That upper flipper is on wingman probation, I'll be keeping an eye on him.

#7781 3 years ago

Fart. Scream. Underwater. TNA.
Rinse. Repeat.
I suck. Play better.
Drink More. ***Burp***

Awww geeez

2 weeks later
#8448 3 years ago

You guys got seeds inserted by Fed Ex, mine was inserted by UPS. Only if they were gentle would it of made the entire transaction.....an enjoyable experience.

Good thing Spooky has better customer than those that deliver the expensive toys.

#8666 3 years ago

I’ve been getting some balls stuck in the upper right section of the PF, wedged between the side of the cabinet and the wire form, after it gets ejected from looping through the left ramp. At first, I would remove the glass to free it, but i’ve learned a nudge that jostles the plumbus will save some time and effort. It’s caused a tilt a couple times, but nothing a swig of beer and hitting the start button can’t fix!

I’ll have to pay closer attention to the flap and eject mech to see if there’s an adjustment to make. I was wondering if anyone else gets stuck in same place, and if a post or some type of add-on is whats’s needed.

215A209C-B5B4-4897-B6BB-711FAB2B42F0 (resized).jpeg215A209C-B5B4-4897-B6BB-711FAB2B42F0 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#10179 3 years ago

Jerry Edition 231 checking back in. I've had this game for over 2 months now. I really do enjoy this game, from a pin experience to an entertainment experience.

One huge downside for me is that this is the only R&M pin I've played. Just mine. During these California quarantine times, neither me or my friends that have played mine have been able to play on any other R&Ms, so we have no comparisons. So for me, the biggest bummer it that I have no other R&M to compare mine to so that I can even tell if my game is "off" and "needs" some tweaking.

Either my game seems to be flipping well out of the box, or I'm just naïve and don't know if there's something that needs a fixin'. Either way, I'll keep flippin for fun, and worry about tweaking once I have a chance to play on other R&Ms.

3 weeks later
#10848 3 years ago

I’m Mr. Bulldog...

#10859 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

"I'm Mr Bulldops!" ... writers poking at the way artists or "famous" people use "stage names". Trigger warning around delving into its potential meanings too deeply of course lol
Rick Is "Mr Bulldops!". Just a "stage name"

I watch with subtitles on to catch things like this and some of the background banter, and thanks for clarifying. [/cheers]

I’M Mr. Bulldog, not Rick. It makes the joke way more funny for me and the buddy that comes to play, with the joke of being Mr. Bulldog to our said wives, in the same way that whoever gets the Chief Ball Fondler or Superfluous Butt Capacity high scores gets the honor of inputting his wife’s name as the award winner.

DtF’s Mr. Bulldog, take a shit on the floor...

#10922 3 years ago
Quoted from ziz:

Has anyone had any luck getting the left ramp return to be consistently smooth? It looks like when the ball exits the backboard it ricochets off the edges of the opening and comes dribbling out instead of smoothly feeding the upper flipper.

I still get the occasional ball stuck and wedged between the shooter lane wireform and cab wall after it comes whipping out of the left ramp backbox eject hole. I've tried "bending" the metal scoop flap on the backbox hoping to change the angle of trajectory, but I don't want to Hulk my machine and do any real damage, as that metal flap didn't want to budge (i.e. it's solid).

Installing a post under the wireform to prevent that wedge could have helped. Not wanting to get drill happy, I've figured out the right amount of pressure to nudge it loose and fall back down into the lane and roll to the upper flipper. But getting the tilt warning in doing so can either end up making me or breaking me.

#10966 3 years ago

I'm Mr. Bulldog, take a shit on the floor, take off your panties....

#10968 3 years ago

....it's time to get Schwifty!

3 weeks later
#11885 3 years ago
F67076B8-9289-4F62-B6EB-9E3022477F49 (resized).jpegF67076B8-9289-4F62-B6EB-9E3022477F49 (resized).jpeg
#11921 3 years ago

I thought the flipper discussion jumped into a different dimension...

#11953 3 years ago

I went on Amazon and bought a 10ft USB extension cable for $8 and ran it from the backbox and down into coin door area. No need to mess with the backbox again unless troubleshooting. I'm lazy.

1 week later
#12108 3 years ago

Forget getting the GC score on this pin, the best high scores to get are Ball Fondling and Butt Cramming!......and putting the wife's name of the player achieving the score. Talk about satisfaction.

#12141 3 years ago

I was able to install the replacement Magnet Reed Switches into the two most right loop lanes over the weekend. They are a pricey alternative at $35 each, but I tried fiddling with the original switch arms and was still encountering some non-registering roll-over/roll-bys. Since installing the MRS', I haven't had a ball roll by and not register, so my scores have been positively affected, and my game play experience has seen me get deeper into the game.

Pretty easy to install, and worth the price of enjoyment for a game I don't see ever leaving.

2 weeks later
#12558 3 years ago

Has anyone received the new flipper bushing set from Spooky?

I have about 1,500 games on my Jerry Edition, and looking at all 3 of the flippers, the lower half of the flipper tips on the rubbers look like they've been eaten through pretty good. I have a set of glow in the dark Titan rubbers I have wanted to install throughout the machine, but I've been holding off until I get the flippers lower to the PF to avoid the wear on the lower/under-side of the rubber and instead see a more distributed wear near the center of the rubber.

Being a Jerry, sanding down the bushings like some of you Ricks have done is not something a Jerry should be trusted to do (correctly). I'm more of a beekeeper.

#12561 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Super bands last longer on this machine. I too have a set of GITD from Titan and they got chewed up in just days...once I get the replacement bushings I'll maybe go back to Titans

Thanks for posting your experience with the same replacement rubbers I'll be going with. I've already purchased and have the GITD Titans on hand, so I'm just waiting to install once the flipper height is lowered to the PF to even out the contact surface of where silver balls slap the rub-a-dub-rubbers.

In the meantime I'm going to build an app that will revolutionize the pinball world!

#12564 3 years ago

0C3405D8-67D8-48BA-B85E-5CA796CDDF9E (resized).jpeg0C3405D8-67D8-48BA-B85E-5CA796CDDF9E (resized).jpeg

When the rubberz meets da flippaz!

#12566 3 years ago

That #704 sounds so hawt right now Summer...

6B9BB160-CBFB-4A76-A694-81B2CF12CB1C (resized).jpeg6B9BB160-CBFB-4A76-A694-81B2CF12CB1C (resized).jpeg
#12570 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I never noticed behind Jerry is the outline of the graves of Rick and Morty.

Those grave outlines are the inner and outer right orbits on this pin

#12639 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Are they building them in order? A fella posted a few pages back that #252 was paid for and invoiced so that kinda threw me off. I’m second to last to have a BSE built (#710) and I’m curious if I’m just four spots away or like ten to fifteen if they’re being built out of order. Wasn’t there a list going somewhere on build list/invoiced/shipped?

Believe he was Down Under and held off for a later date...

#12640 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

BSE #706 invoiced and paid today!

More R&Ms up in NorCal, big flex!

2 weeks later
#13402 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

This thread be like
[quoted image]

Jerry Daycare FTW

#13403 2 years ago

I thought all this flippergate talk was going to breakout into its own thread....?
I see 35+ new posts to this thread, jump in thinking “no way, ANOTHER code drop”, only to find out it’s just more of all this flipper speak.

Flipperty flip flop flip

#13438 2 years ago

Is the “my man” line removal some type of Adult Swim request, or from some other source? I know I’ve heard that line throughout the episodes.

#13520 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Speaking of flippers, my machine came from the factory with black flipper bats and rubbers. I feel like most come with white?
[quoted image]

Is this all black flipper scheme mean you're game #2,000 for Spooky?

#13610 2 years ago

I love how Tracy is down with R&M...gotta find a way to get him in this game!!!

0DFA1DB6-D75D-426D-8615-D82DCFB49A51 (resized).png0DFA1DB6-D75D-426D-8615-D82DCFB49A51 (resized).png
#13669 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

This might be a license to watch out for in a couple of years. Still holding out hope for a Solar Opposites pin as well. Season 2 was excellent!
https://comicbook.com/anime/news/rick-morty-spinoff-the-vindicators-adult-swim/

“The Wall” in the show could be turned into a pin all on its own!

#13725 2 years ago

When your teenage daughter says “I got you something for your birthday, Dad.”

06ED69CE-E502-41B1-A61E-18D75A43FC7A (resized).jpeg06ED69CE-E502-41B1-A61E-18D75A43FC7A (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#14129 2 years ago

Purple horseshoe rails
All black flippers
Black legs on BSE
Lengthy flipper bushings

So many special editions out there.

Jerry Edition 231 must be the Jerriest with all expected stock parts....

1 month later
#15022 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

How do you beat "Look Who's Purging Now".
I think it's the only one I haven't beat yet.
Thanks!

I’m with you. What’s the sequence, what do the different colors represent?

#15023 2 years ago

Will Spooky get around to publishing at least a digital version of a user manual and gameplay rule set? Hoping for digital so that additional adventures and dimensions can get added hint hint

2 weeks later
#15270 2 years ago

The effort and price wasn’t justified to me once I made the recommended adjustments to the screen. Looks good enough to me, as good or better than some of the hotel tv’s I’ve watched R&M on. Spend your money elsewhere.
Besides, what player has the time to look up at the screen when R&M is making you work so hard to staying alive?

#15405 2 years ago

750*

3 weeks later
#15877 2 years ago

I just installed these new flipper bushings this past weekend. This was my very first time messing with any flipper hardware replacement, and yes, I was a bit intimidated. “Don’t F this up!” But it was actually really easy to disassemble and reassemble.

What took the most time and effort was adjusting the flipper angles while tightening, and getting the gaps below and above the play field. I used a credit card since I didn’t have the $0.59 flipper gauge tool from Pinball Life. I didn’t want to over-tighten the flipper hardware, so my flippers would stick up during test play. Adjust, test, repeat until I had the hex bolt and nut tightened just enough where everything was righteous.

You got this!

#15881 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Did you do 2 or all 3 flippers?

I did all 3.

Since there was no toothpick hole at the upper flipper, I aligned it so that the tip is level with the metal guide rail, and still covering the majority of Pickle Rick.

Edit: and bomb diggity, we got another R&M NorCal owner!

#15934 2 years ago

I haven’t played one that DIDN’T have one. What’s the question again?

2 weeks later
#15992 2 years ago

Ahh geez Rick, it's awfully quiet in here...

#15996 2 years ago

Now that the latest season has wrapped up as fast as two crows that can fly in a straight line, and 99% of the tweaks have been shared and implemented, can we get back to hypothesizing on whether the game is now considered “complete”. Priorities and programmers have obviously got to move on to the next at some point, not to mention licenses expire.

I held out for GB code for years, so I have patience in code releases. But with GB, it had always been trolled by Stern that an update was coming that was not just bug fixes. I don’t mind being Lloyd Christmas here because there’s a chance, but we all know there comes a time when the game is the game. Have we reached that point? Is the speculation true that there is more code coming but awaiting approvals? Is epthegeek still working on R&M code additions and/or just bug fixes?

Additional playable Mortys?
Additional Adventures?
Additional Inter-dimensional Cable Shows?

Maybe add the music video portion of the Adventures to attract mode, like Goodbye Moonmen and Get Schwifty, just to add a couple more to the mix.

Forgive my rambling instead of playing. California garagecades are not my jam when it’s pushing a 100 degrees.

#16003 2 years ago

Chance (resized).pngChance (resized).png

#16012 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

To certain others... quit demanding a road map on this game and be DELIGHTED with what is already there and be THRILLED if any more content arrives. I personally find it to be some of the best code since some of Lyman's efforts. Good times.

Is this demanding that we be DELIGHTED and THRILLED? You’re kinda demanding that we stop demanding…

I’m guessing as I’m the most recent owner to ask this question in this thread, it was referencing my inquiry in an otherwise icy cold thread as of late. Is more R&M content a bad thing? Are we not allowed to wonder IF more is coming? I’ve owned my Jerry Edition for less than a year, and there are 500+ owners who’ve owned theirs for less time. With other manufacturers still releasing code updates for timespans greater than a year after release, is it off base to have this conversation?

I’m not sure there was a road map of any coming code being demanded. The only R&M roadmap I would like to request though is in the form of a user manual.

#16018 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Because I don't want to hear that it's over. (lol cue the sad violin)
I'm afraid each time the question gets asked someone from Spooky or EP will say "Mission Accomplished"….But I still don't want to hear that it's over.

I’m with you, I don’t want the door to close anytime soon. We all know there will come a time, I just hope that we get blessed with some additional fan favorite moments from the show. I’ve already soul bonded with my machine, so I’m hoping for a few more goodies to be added added since I’ll be keeping and playing this pin for eternity.

#16074 2 years ago

You’re my boy Blue!

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg

#16088 2 years ago

After being installed since I received Jerry Edition 231 last November, my death crystal mod met its demise as a result from a fatal blow of an über-rare air ball. Snapped right off at the connection point.

Pinball Life looks to no longer carry.

xfassa , fingers crossed

574D7E94-1735-4C09-B440-488C69B1D536 (resized).jpeg574D7E94-1735-4C09-B440-488C69B1D536 (resized).jpeg
#16092 2 years ago

Major shout out to xfassa for being a righteous one. So glad to have supported his work with the blue death crystal scoop mod. Most awesome customer service with my recent issue, I’ll one day pay back the goodwill in the community because he inspired good vibes.

#16100 2 years ago

Scott, by chance, would that happen to be a screenshot of the coming user manual?

1 week later
#16165 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

So you get the pin and he gets the sweatshirt? Fair.

He can have the longer bushings as a bonus!

1 month later
#16552 2 years ago

Just saw that Halloween knife handle plunger from Spooky. And here I was thinking that a lack of a plumbus on R&M was such a lost opportunity. Would have been awesome to have a manual plunge to include it, but there has to be some genius modder that can make a custom plumbus butt-on pusher.

2 weeks later
#16635 2 years ago

Guys, quit asking about adding new adventures and whatnot. We don’t want to ruffle any feathers to get told again that we should consider the game complete and be happy with what we got.

But keeping it a buck, can we talk about getting a few more Mortys added to the roster? Free the Mortys!

#16642 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Guys, quit asking about adding new adventures and whatnot. We don’t want to ruffle any feathers to get told again that we should consider the game complete and be happy with what we got.
But keeping it a buck, can we talk about getting a few more Mortys added to the roster? Free the Mortys!

Down votes as expected. Feathers ruffled lol

Obviously against the Free the Nipple, I mean Free the Morty movement!

3 weeks later
#16846 2 years ago

Thank you Eric for your timely update release!

Going to update, I opened my coin door to insert the USB stick into the USB extension cable. While doing so, I noticed a black hex bolt lying on the bottom of the cab. Quick inspection from the coin door opening showed me this was from a flipper assembly….SHIT!

So I lift up the pf and start glancing around to check possible homes for the bolt. Bingo, it’s part of the lower flipper assembly, one of two holding the coil in place. But wait, I discovered the the lower right flipper had the same missing bolt….looky at what found, another bolt hiding under speaker wires….and the lock washers were “stuck” to the subwoofer magnet! Screwed this back on, fixed.

During my inspection, I also found that the pop bumper assembly was a few bolt threads away from exploding, with one of two nuts and corresponding 3 washers all missing from the coil-rod assembly, and this second one barely hanging on.

I wonder how many more games could have been played before my machine crapped out on me and some major issues developed!

During the follow up testing and play, had the game volume down and could notice a loud ish hum sourcing from the upper right flipper while the right flipper button was fully pressed (as if to cradle the ball on the lower right flipper). The noise is not present with fast button presses, only during a trap/hold scenario. Is this a normal behavior? Does anyone else notice this on their game? Am I in for a world of hurt and now need to track down this issue?

#16853 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

It's normal. With a single coil flipper assembly you're hearing the pulse of the hold circuit. Sometimes it can be louder than others, sometimes you can reduce it by fiddling with the coil stop so there is less chatter between the plunger and the stop, etc.
It does make you miss (and appreciate) WMS virtually silent dual wound assemblies though.

Thanks for your input.

This is the first time I had the volume at 0 and my room quiet, and I was kind of taken aback by the loud hum. I noticed it more that the sound of the topper motor HAHA!

Nothing to see here, thanks!

#16854 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

The new update is pretty nice. One thing I'm noticing going from the August 2021 to the January 2022 update is I'm seeing the flashers going off behind the crank pretty often after the ball drains. It doesn't affect gameplay, but this behavior is definitely new and I've seen it 3 times in the first hour since the update. Anyone else seeing that?

I noticed more activity in that rear flasher too, it’s not just you.

#16859 2 years ago

I too am a glutton for punishment, and R&M fills that space!

1 week later
#16919 2 years ago

My pin gets super dirty, super fast. I switched out the rubbers that came with it for glow in the dark Titans throughout. Talk about dirty. I see black streaks all over my machine…ball trails, rubbers with black dirt stripes. I’ve cleaned EVERYTHING, even removing the portal and subway to get in there. Ninja balls buffed out. PF waxed.
STILL! I feel like Zebra Morty…..ahh geez

I’m not going to rant how my Titan flipper rubbers have been getting decimated on the tips, like a rat eating away rubber tubing if they climb into your car’s engine compartment.

Play less? I think not!

1 week later
#16981 2 years ago

If only we could get an official answer from Spooky regarding whether we should consider code complete (new adventures, new dimensions, new Mortys). Not talking bug fixes and patches, I’m speaking to additional content other than “unused callouts”.

It continues to be asked, and the same dead horse continues to mutter back, “I’m happy with where the code is at, we should consider it complete”, but the reason it keeps being asked is because it was alluded to early on in this game’s history that there could be additional content added after the games are all built, and as seasons are released. Are we in for a treat, or are we out and onto the next?

Also related to R&M, when will there be a release of the much anticipated User Manual for this pin? No need for a paper copy, but having access to a PDF to reference should would come in handy.

#16996 2 years ago

The most I’ve crammed is only 14…or should I say the wife’s name reads as champ with 14!

#16998 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

You need to fondle more balls.

Yeah, the Ball Fondler award also with her name is currently only at 9. Tough to keep that second ball out so I can keep fondling.

#17009 2 years ago
A21F14A4-0D43-491A-8999-691A465D5FAB (resized).pngA21F14A4-0D43-491A-8999-691A465D5FAB (resized).png
#17020 2 years ago
PNG image (resized).pngPNG image (resized).png
#17042 2 years ago
Quoted from TC-5:

Newbie here..... I have a similiar scenario, got this for the kids for Christmas NIB and have had various problems since day 1. Latest issue I cannot not figure out is this weekend fired up the game, it boots fine into attract mode, but when you press start to begin, it goes into and keeps repeating its "searching for balls" mode like its missing a ball.

Silly question, but how many balls did you install? This game takes 5 balls, but for some odd reason, my game has a sticker to install 4!

B08EEC41-A962-4E46-8897-0FCB1EA6FB09 (resized).jpegB08EEC41-A962-4E46-8897-0FCB1EA6FB09 (resized).jpeg
#17046 2 years ago

After replacing all the rubbers in the game from the factory ones to Titan Glow in the Dark rubbers, it’s time to replace again. As much as I love the look of the Titan GITDs upon initial install or after cleanings, they sure do show dirt something fierce. And I’m not sure if it’s the formula of the GITD rubber vs Titans in traditional colors, but the two post rubbers in front of the car scoop and the tips of the flipper rubbers are fraking shredded. It’s true, this game gets it’s fair share of play, but I thought they would hold up better. I’m considering going to purple or back to factory black.

So for all you other Mortys out there. What rubbers are you using? Please keep your soul bonding rubber choices to yourself.

1 week later
#17086 2 years ago

14 new posts!!…….
Nope, not a surprise code drop, subwoofah talk.

#17095 2 years ago

I like to fondle balls. Call it an obsession. Would make a great opportunity for some side wagers, I mean competitions. Problem is, I don’t know how many have been adjusted.

Any chance there can be a subtle indicator to display how many each player has fondled? If not on the LCD, could the count be displayed on the numeric display when not being used for the countdowns?

The respect that comes with being Chief!

#17097 2 years ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

I'm quite sure you will lol, but I don't know how to fondle balls. Could you explain?

When a single ball is locked, hitting it to adjust the ball to the other side of the sack, I mean lock.

Gotta chase that Chief Ball Fondler Champ if ya know what I mean.

#17099 2 years ago

#FreeTheBallSack

#17150 2 years ago

Was hoping 17 new posts since last night would mean the “C” word….

So superbands for posts, and Titans for the flippers?

If only these pin suppliers didn’t charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

#17173 2 years ago

Any word on a User/Operator Manual being released? Not worried about a physical copy, but a PDF would be nice.

I just ordered another set of rubbers, and instead of looking in a manual, I had to rely on user submitted rubber kit database entries, which have some customization choices.

I’d love to have a manual to use as a parts reference, and to have matrix charts for troubleshooting. Coming to Pinside for checks and verifications is not the way.

Will there be a manual released?

#17190 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There is a manual or a kind of facsimile of one anyway, ill peek around. Also great tool to use for any info on R&M - use the topic index for key posts in the thread, will make it very very easy to find most things
Edit- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/240#post-6194984

While this may work for some instances and I have had this saved since it was released, I’m talking about an OFFICIAL manual released by Spooky, not some homebrew effort by the fans to fill the gap.

#17206 2 years ago

R&M rubber porn

02D04DC8-F014-4963-8F7D-DE7D9AAFB323 (resized).jpeg02D04DC8-F014-4963-8F7D-DE7D9AAFB323 (resized).jpeg
#17212 2 years ago

Nice colour!
Where'd you get them?

pinball life

Grabbed some translucent purple and some regular purple.

#17214 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

That purple (non-translucent) looks darker than what is pictured on the website and compared to what I've bought from them in the past. Looks much darker (and better!)

Agree that it does look darker. It looks like Pinball Life only offers the translucent purple option for a few ring sizes.
I bought both the translucent and regular and going to play around with which to stick with.

#17215 2 years ago

In response to my recent injection of rubber porn into this thread, I’ve received a couple PM inquiries from users asking which rubbers I ordered and which sizes since there is really nothing to reference. (Save the user submission database on Titan’s site)

Sounds like an official User Manual would be an awesome reference (again) in this situation.

2 weeks later
#17275 2 years ago

Finally got around to replacing my second set of rubbers (Titan glow in the dark) with a new third set (Super-bands purple and translucent purple). I’m hoping these last a little longer. The post rubbers at the car scoop were absolutely shredded, barely hanging together on the backside of the post.

My R&M shows dirt like it’s a fashion statement!

AA1E6196-F751-4859-A1A4-4BE04F34051F (resized).jpegAA1E6196-F751-4859-A1A4-4BE04F34051F (resized).jpeg
#17278 2 years ago

So are you able to tell the difference in build qualities between the two? Do they play a little different?

#17281 2 years ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

Impressive destruction. Have you done the flipper bushing replacement or flipper mech offset kit install? Just asking because of how far off centerline the dirt marks on the flipper rubbers are.

I have installed the replacement bushings from Spooky. Once I installed the new bushings, the GITD rubbers were cleaned, and I rotated them since the flipper tips were shredding. So these dirt tracks are all from use with the lower bushings.

#17282 2 years ago

Very different. First thing I noticed was the left ramps were aligned differently on the pf, wireforms were different, and a bunch of other things. The feel of the flipper (strength, bounce, etc) is totally different two.

OK, I'm not alone then. Having only played mine, I was always curious if other machines played differently. Now with experience playing 3 other R&Ms, my thoughts are not any different than what you've encountered.

2 weeks later
#17339 2 years ago

Even at $150, that is more than I am willing to pay, and for that reason, I am out.

11BF1CEB-7705-4201-BC61-930FD4BA38B5 (resized).jpeg11BF1CEB-7705-4201-BC61-930FD4BA38B5 (resized).jpeg
#17355 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Is there a manual for RM?

Post #17173

1 week later
#17404 2 years ago

Go ahead and put the glass back on

#17438 2 years ago

“Spooky, just let us know an official word whether more Adventures and code are coming, either a yes or a no, so we can all stop being Jerrys, speculating and asking for code.”

Are we in, or are we out?

(And maybe a few more random Mortys to play as)

#17523 1 year ago

“Just some fixes” translated in pig latin reads “ewnay dventuresay ddeday”

2 months later
#17846 1 year ago

4th of July weekend code update?

America, F*%# Yeah!!

#17848 1 year ago

“?”

(just some wishful thinking, kinda dead around these parts)

3 weeks later
#17907 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It's a shame... I recall there being aspirations when the pin was announced/released of including many seasons into the future.

I remember reading this too, and if I remember correctly, it was Charlie or Bug that stated that. Is this something that we are supposed to forget hearing? Every time additional code is mentioned in this thread, the fanboys pop in proclaiming the code is done, it’s fine as is, and Spooky has moved on. Sure, the current code is fine in its current state, no one is arguing that, but this subject wouldn’t keep popping up if it wasn’t a quote directly from Spooky. (I’m not expecting any new main characters to be added.) Any additional adventures? Any additional multiballs not associated to the horseshoe? Any additional Morty’s to play as?

Can Spooky finally put this to bed? They were once super active in this thread early on, don’t leave us hanging.

#17912 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'm guessing you missed that while it has not been directly stated in this thread, in those posts, the upvotes/downvotes, and comments from the person who coded the game gives you the info you need. Short answer is from the time the game was announced to the time they were done making them, the owner company changed, and most likely the license along with it. The game as it is is 'complete' in terms of vision. Pretty sure EP stated that. He does still occasionally fix bugs as they are found.

I didn’t miss it. I see the thumbs up and thumbs down, and I pay attention to what epthegeek posts. But he was not the person who claimed anything, I’m pretty sure it was Charlie. Short answer is that Spooky should follow up on their statement and give the yay or the nay. EP may no longer be there, but that doesn’t mean that someone else can’t carry the torch. I waited YEARS for that massive GB code update from Stern, pretty sure Dwight was not the only one involved.

#17921 1 year ago

If someone really wants to know, ring them up, they have their phone number - find out, get it right from the horses mouth.
I'm not calling because I'm totally pleased with what I have and I long ways back have not expected anything new.
[quoted image]

So if I did this, call Spooky to inquire, then post what they said, would this then be considered “hearsay”? Would it be not more “straight from the horses mouth” if Spooky would post in this owner’s thread themselves or address on a podcast/interview?

#17925 1 year ago

Nope, you called and asked. Hearesay would not be the case. If you got it direct from them, then not hearsay.. your good mate!![quoted image]

But how could I substantiate with no written or confirmed verbal proof to share with us? I’m just a guy on the Interwebs. I could make some sh!t up, say I got the info directly from Spooky, and post it here.

“After Scooby-Doo, Spooky’s next game will be ‘The Goonies’.” You guys and gals heard it here first!

#17927 1 year ago

The Mortiest of Mortys!!!

Ahh Geez

Btw, thanks for the conversation all, I’m glad this hasn’t turned into a name calling crapfest where we bash each other like some other Pinside threads spiral into (like that TS4 thread ). I get the Spooky fan fair and fanboying, but the statements were put out there for us all to read and listen to, by Spooky. Follow up and accountability is what it comes down to.

#17929 1 year ago

So essentially the licensing contract was voided and not grandfathered in to the new license holder as an “in progress” project with additional content to be released? There were no stipulations written in to continue content in the event of a change in the license holder?

I appreciate your chiming in Scott TheNoTrashCougar , it will not go unnoticed or be forgotten. This seems like the news I was hoping not to hear, we understand you can only say so much.

Sounds like a wrap to me boys and girls.

#17989 1 year ago

Glad to see this thread alive again.

My job here is complete!

While Adventures would be the real win, I’ll take some more dimensions. Hell, there’s still quite a few current ones I haven’t traveled to yet.

I guess there will be no soul bonding while snapping my fingers to done snake jazz…

#18018 1 year ago

Would the license holder still have to approve any new content added to the game, outside of bug fixes, to “protect” their IP? So would these new dimension ideas not still need to pass inspection? And if that’s so, why stop at dimensions and not slide in an adventure or three if approvals are still needed?

And btw,
epthegeek & TheNoTrashCougar , big ups for making your return to this thread! You’ve been long missed around these parts. Even though you have to be careful with what you say, it’s nice having you around again.

#18019 1 year ago

And I almost forgot to mention,

6D0F8BF2-0E5E-4B95-BAA4-51F86A558EDE (resized).jpeg6D0F8BF2-0E5E-4B95-BAA4-51F86A558EDE (resized).jpeg
#18024 1 year ago

Are we talking strictly the video clip assets? They were only allowed to mine 10 scenes (Adventures) from 3 seasons?

There’s lots of characters (assets) included in the art package already that are not utilized anywhere else, couldn’t a hired voice actor or talented Spooky employee do the voice? (Not talking the rest of the main family characters.) Wasn’t it rumored that SpookyCharlie voiced Scary Terry, and DeadFlip did the Wilshire screams?
I would love to hear SpookyBug tss tss tss Snake Jazzing tss tss tss his ass away tss tss tss!

Plenty of other pins have sound-a-likes.

#18026 1 year ago

So Dutch must be super lucky with this upcoming v1.0 code release with more of The Stranger in it. It’s been a good 7+ year run of their license.

#18028 1 year ago

There’s also existing video clips and voices for a “Build your own plumbus” adventure…

#18056 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

So, is this all just fun chatter or are we getting a code update?
Just want to manage expectations.

Pretty sure we’re in an as-is state with code.
Just waiting for the final nail in the coffin from Spooky to confirm, but the coffin is in the hole and the dirt’s piling on.

I’d love to be wrong.

#18061 1 year ago

The Pin Gods do look down upon us on this blessed Good Friday!

Thanks for keeping the hope alive epthegeek !!

#18128 1 year ago

Was a wiring schematic, parts list, or user manual ever released? Not the user created version floating around that gets pointed to in this thread. I’m talking the real deal, official document from Spooky. Is there a PDF downloadable from their website? It would great to have on hand for troubleshooting and parts replacements.

#18159 1 year ago

Jerry Edition #231 is excited to install this new update.

When the heat dies down, pinball season in my Gold Mine garagecade franchise is going to be poppin’!!

#18183 1 year ago

Tss tss tss
Tss tsss tsss

#18190 1 year ago

And to think this thread was pretty dead prior to post #17907

epthegeek looks like I owe you some brews or California sober alternatives. Keep on keepin’ on, your engagement and involvement is the spark we all needed!

1 week later
#18265 1 year ago

Check the official user manual

#18270 1 year ago
1B02B7CC-FAA8-4EF7-B759-35EB4689479F (resized).jpeg1B02B7CC-FAA8-4EF7-B759-35EB4689479F (resized).jpeg
#18295 1 year ago

Guess this Jerry ain’t privy to the VIP

2 weeks later
#18491 1 year ago

Garagecade dust cover found on Amazon. I hate to cover up the playable kinetic art piece, but it is a garage with the local farmland dust swirling around.

1A931B6C-CFAB-4E67-9976-8AEAE1D4B3CC (resized).jpeg1A931B6C-CFAB-4E67-9976-8AEAE1D4B3CC (resized).jpeg
#18617 1 year ago

Check the user manual, and reference the wiring schematics to see if you can find the commonality of what’s not working, then trace those colored wires out checking the connections along the way.

#18622 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Um....is there such a thing? I'm not sure if you are serious, being sarcastic, or I've been left out of the loop.

I was being sarcastic. Having a user manual for a situation like troubleshooting or replacement parts would really be useful. I’ve mentioned this a number of times in this thread, and while the community created document is useful, it’s not the real deal.

I’ve already given up my quest for the additional adventures or theme content. Maybe a consolation prize could be the ever elusive official user manual. Maybe the user manual is my Jessica.

#18658 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

And yes, I did put the wife's name as ball fondler champ.
[quoted image]

This is the way!!

#18661 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Anyone know which flipper switch to order for the right flipper? Mine busted and I'm not sure what the part # is. I forgot to measure the thing when I was there. Appreciate any help.
[quoted image]

I believe it should be listed in the user manual.

#18685 1 year ago

Is this another situation where an official user manual would come in handy?

Why am I the only person in this owner’s thread that seems to bring this up? Do people just not care, or is it not wanting to piss off Spooky?

#18697 1 year ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Yes, a manual would be nice. But I don’t go around to car enthusiast forums complaining about what my car doesn’t have, either. There’s nothing owners and fans can do to help you here, and the horse has been dead for some time. There’s about 4 people who could make that happen and their last name is Emery and they’re not reading this forum. No one responds because we roll our eyes and keep scrolling every post you bring it up.

Did you also roll your eyes when I beat the dead horse about new code multiple times in this thread, only for Eric to release some new code even after many of you would say code complete and good enough as is?

Spooky doesn’t read this forum?

I’m a troll? A troll that owns this game? Maybe a bee keeping Jerry, but not a troll.

#18705 1 year ago
FBAA88EC-9E04-4E86-91B3-FD80DD758AA1 (resized).jpegFBAA88EC-9E04-4E86-91B3-FD80DD758AA1 (resized).jpeg
#18707 1 year ago

There’s been a history of beating dead horses in this thread looking back. And because of it, has this game not substantially improved? I’d say if it wasn’t for the dead horses, us owners would not be playing our R&Ms with much satisfaction today.

DD386F4C-748E-4A69-904A-F4A60C88879A (resized).jpegDD386F4C-748E-4A69-904A-F4A60C88879A (resized).jpeg
#18757 1 year ago

Tell me to get off your lawn with out telling me to do so…

#18758 1 year ago
65EB00B6-87F4-406A-8D74-3E1D1B5CD5B8 (resized).png65EB00B6-87F4-406A-8D74-3E1D1B5CD5B8 (resized).png
1 week later
#18766 1 year ago

I believe Scott recommended 6.9

#18779 1 year ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

I understand, however, the only message being pumped and promoted at all costs is very intolerant of the majority of our population who would agree with me on the position that our hobby shouldn't be a place where ideollogies are promoted and activism is encouraged. This place is not the place for that. And shameless messaging shouldn't take place in our hobby. This is where we congregate and celebrate a unifying mutual interest; it is not where we ought to be force-fed woke ideologies. I will get moderated for even saying the word "woke" but it is what it is. for that matter, censorship of differing opinions should also not be accepted. like I said, my opinion is neutral; neither ideology should be promoted in our hobby. This isn't about a belief system, it is about the choice of forum exercised by the powers that be. They should remember that we don't play pinball and watch pinball Streams expecting the presentation of ideologies. We consume pinball in part at least to escape the problems, disagreements, and conflicts of our modern world. We shoould all hope for such relief in this non-partisan hobby's populace. Don't we all hope for that? if not, why wouldn't we?

While reading this, the narrator was none other than
939EA3A4-BE9D-4E29-AC9A-B3A7830659F2 (resized).jpeg939EA3A4-BE9D-4E29-AC9A-B3A7830659F2 (resized).jpeg

Speaking of Adventures….

3 months later
#19278 1 year ago

Metal orbit guide bending
Magnet rollover switches vs traditional switches
Flipper bushing shortening
Precision flipper vs stock flippers
Content/assets from new seasons being added
An official user manual with parts list being released

And now controversy with Roiland.

As Mr. Poopy Butthole would say, “That’s pinball!!”

#19297 1 year ago

With Justin’s new free agent availability, any chance he can do some new voice work for R&M? New content? Asking for a friend. Too soon?

2 weeks later
#19416 1 year ago

Shy pooper !!

#19420 1 year ago
1B8F21FF-A511-4C8C-AF98-6637E9C26E6F (resized).jpeg1B8F21FF-A511-4C8C-AF98-6637E9C26E6F (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 300.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

10,500 (OBO)
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider druthefu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=druthefu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.