(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,232 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 minutes ago by Zablon
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsoup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 4 years ago

Wubba-Lubba-Dub-Dub!

6 months later
#5609 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It's rough, I know. The hardest part is to remember to actually look for things and take notes versus just enjoying the show.
I figured somewhere I'd find individual shots of R&M getting in the car for locking balls. No such luck.

Could be a stretch but in the Ep: "The Ricks must be Crazy" there's the "Keep Summer Safe" clips - locking Summer in the vehicle...

2 months later
#8672 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Wubba-Lubba-Dub-Dub!

Time to get Rickety-Wrecked Son!! I just got the email from Squirrel that they are building my game!! I'm so excited!

2 weeks later
#9358 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Time to get Rickety-Wrecked Son!! I just got the email from Squirrel that they are building my game!! I'm so excited!

#397 arrived! Thank you Spooky Santa for making this holiday extra special. A very Merry Rickmas to all!

rickmas (resized).jpgrickmas (resized).jpg
1 week later
#9494 3 years ago

OOF. I’ve had my game for less than a week and now the upper flipper isn’t working anymore. Also getting consistent launch ball rejects on the wire form.. that or it goes sailing out into the back of the game.

#9528 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

OOF. I’ve had my game for less than a week and now the upper flipper isn’t working anymore. Also getting consistent launch ball rejects on the wire form.. that or it goes sailing out into the back of the game.

Found the post about bending the rail - thanks for posting that seems to be working!

Still cant figure out the upper flipper issue.

I tested the coils and the upper flipper is working fine during the test.. however when in a game it will just stop working, or just start flipping randomly or delayed - no longer in tandem with the lower right flipper. Not sure what else to do or check.

#9530 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

See the post right above yours, make sure the wires are actually soldered to the flipper coil lugs and not just wrapped.
Spooky team, might want to slow the pace down a hair.

Yeah I checked that first and they are soldered on. Another pinsider suggested adjusting the switch. Here's a pic of my right flipper with the button pressed in.. so the plastic piece needs adjustment?

thumbnail_IMG_5895 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_5895 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_5897 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_5897 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#13173 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So, it just occurred to me while playing a game this morning...who ever thought there'd be a pinball machine that just randomly yells out AIDS! ?

This is Justin. He will randomly say it/write it. Its kinda his thing.. lol

JR (resized).jpgJR (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#13888 2 years ago

Of all the Mortys you can play as.. is Evil Morty one of them? If not, would be cool to get him as a playable Morty. Could be a secret hidden Morty and the only way to choose to play as him would be some button combo like hold down the magna save button while starting a new game or something.

3 weeks later
#14384 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

So many pages of the same issues...we all have them. I think at this point all current owners are aware of them and how to fix them. The key posts are extremely helpful.
I would love to see more talk in this thread about future code changes, and potentially new adventures. With no wizard mode, an abundance of a new adventures would totally scratch the itch that many of us have with content. Many of us are aware the new season drops in just a few days...how cool would it be if there was still time left in the license to be able to develop new adventures using Season 5 (and potentially later) content?
I'm also still hoping for more cable clips...so much hilarious content there.

Season 5 starts this Sunday. Hoping to see some new adventures as well, maybe more Mortys? Secret Evil Morty?

#14514 2 years ago

I got my flipper bushings from Spooky (they just sent them to me btw), and swapped them this weekend. All 3 of my flippers are all wonky now. They dont return back to normal, they sometimes go straight up or down, or stop in different directions during gameplay. I have no idea what I did wrong putting them back together. I've emailed Spooky but I'm hoping someone here might know and this is an easy fix.

thumbnail_IMG_0384 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_0384 (resized).jpg
#14516 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

You need a 1-2mm gap between the bat and the bushing. Slide a credit card under there before tightening or use the fancy plastic spacer tool.

This gap?

Inkedthumbnail_IMG_0384_LI (resized).jpgInkedthumbnail_IMG_0384_LI (resized).jpg
#14520 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

No. Above the playfield. As mentioned, use a flipper gauge tool (see pic), or just slide a credit card in there.
[quoted image]

Ahh gotcha thanks

#14521 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Read Vid’s guide to flipper rebuilds. It’s not the easiest thing in the world to get right and can be frustrating the first time you do it but it’s necessary to learn how to do!

Yeah, I spent about 4 hours trying to troubleshoot it myself yesterday with no luck. Definitely frustrating since I figured it would be an easy on/off swap... Nope! Looks like I have some reading up to do. Appreciate all the help guys, thanks.

1 year later
#17941 1 year ago

I'd throw in for new content.. Spooky set up a kickstarter to cover the licensing fee and let's renew this b*tch!

6 months later
#19313 1 year ago

It’s a witch hunt.

Justin is single, successful and he speaks his mind. I’ve known the dude for well over a decade and consider him a friend. He's a comedian, has no filter and often says things for shock value or a laugh and would never act on any of it. He’s one of the nicest people I know. The people trying to take advantage of him and twist everything he says against him have nothing better to do than make other peoples lives more miserable than their own. He stepped down to take the media's focus on him away from his company/employees so they wouldn't be negatively impacted - he genuinely cares for people. This domestic allegation that happened over 3 years ago is totally bogus and is stemming from a jealous ex looking for a payout. I get that companies are trying to disassociate to avoid bad press, it’s reactionary, but unfortunately spawns more bandwagon BS from the general public to pile on.. guilty until proven innocent. Once the charges are dismissed (as expected based on his evidence), these companies will work with him again, just sucks to see people dragging a friend through the mud while he's trying to prove his innocence through the system. Being a celebrity SUCKS. Everyone is trying to get a piece of you, or what you have, what people don't tend to think of is all the leeches and groupies looking to cash in and destroy peoples lives. People should pause and hold their judgement before believing everything they read online, especially accusations.

#19316 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Thank you for sharing.

No problem. I was debating on whether I would even post anything.. There are two-sides to every story and only one side is really being told in the media and I guess its just easier for people to assume someone is automatically guilty, which sucks.

1 month later
#19617 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

djsoup Good on you for sticking by your friend.

The Vindicators/Vindicated.

1DF8A099-A901-497D-B43C-9EF1BCAA1D9C (resized).jpeg1DF8A099-A901-497D-B43C-9EF1BCAA1D9C (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
9,699 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsoup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=djsoup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.