(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daddymand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17342 1 year ago

Joined the club! BSE #65.
Omg it's soooo amazing! Our first Spooky and won't be our last!

20220402_212137 (resized).jpg20220402_212137 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#17593 1 year ago

Got a perfect set of mods! $49 for a box of 12 mystery Funko vinyl figs from Amazon. They fit perfectly in the pin and we only got 1 duplicate! Awesome cheap, fun mods!

https://www.amazon.com/Rick-Morty-Mystery-Minis-Set/dp/B06X6H1JHG/ref=asc_df_B06X6H1JHG/

20220430_123605 (resized).jpg20220430_123605 (resized).jpg20220430_123608 (resized).jpg20220430_123608 (resized).jpg20220430_123621 (resized).jpg20220430_123621 (resized).jpg20220430_123601 (resized).jpg20220430_123601 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#17642 1 year ago

Hi crew,
Have had my R&M for a little over a month and love the game as I am sure you all do! Best theme, immersion, shots & layout! I've had intermittent issues with playfield lights and timers going wonky, a few game crashes, and a few times with no sound. All have been 100% correctable by lifting the playfield and pushing on all connectors (which admittedly some feel loose just from a few days of normal gameplay). Anyone else have similar issues with connectors getting loose causing issues after normal gameplay (maybe the shaker?)? Just wondering other folks experience.
Also, my Morty left drop target won't come up. Coil works fine and it goes and up and down in coil test. But in switch test the "up" works but the "down" doesn't. I've asked AJ from Spooky service who's been great but figured I'd ask here to see if anyone else has had this issue and fixed it. thinking its a bad opto or switch?
Thanks!

#17644 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Throw some rubber cement on the ribbon cables and any other connectors that seem to be gettin lose.
Can't speak to the target, but they should be able to head you in the right direction.

Thanks! Have you had to do the rubber cement fix too? Just wondering if most folks have this sort of issue.

#17646 1 year ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

Spooky hot glue guns many connections but some are done better than others. I’ve had to redo a few because they can loose, including both counters.

Thank you, sir!

#17655 1 year ago
Quoted from gac:I installed the speaker acrylics and removed the mesh too. Easy installation, even with the magnetic speaker panel cover. The photos don't do these justice. The close up pics were taken using a flash which washes out the color a bit. Even with most of the "portals" covered on mine, I think that they look great. Highly recommend these![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

OMG where are these from and also which art blades do you have?! Awesome!

3 weeks later
#17744 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

[quoted image]

Quoted from MJK-911:

[quoted image]

I had the same issue. The switch was bad, not an opto. $5 on pinball life. Required a quick solder and fixed.

1 month later
#18177 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

FYI - I may try to work this in. It's more work than adding dimensions, so it won't be soon or anything (or maybe never) - but, I just wanted to make sure that Pinstym gets proper credit for planting the seed.
Would be: Pick adventure, Pick Dimension (none/random/specific) and then start. One ball challenge thing. Would be good for dollar games.

Thanks for your amazing work on the new dimensions! Realizing ship may have sailed but a Jerry dimension would be hilarious using only his callouts and failings! Or dare I say a super basic Jerry MB?!

#18182 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Can't use Chris Parnell.

what about whining Morty dimension or Summer idiotic phrases dimension? Can you use Birdman?

#18210 1 year ago

epthegeek With all of the excellent dimension adds what about After 5 adventure stamps portal is lit and you start “Dimension Frenzy” or “Dimension Hopping” which is 30 seconds each in 5 random dimensions with unlimited ball save. It could be the mini wizard we’ve all been clamoring for. I know a lot to ask but seems you’ve coded it all

#18212 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

I imagine stepping up for the multi-player dollar game and picking an adventure. Adventure starts at plunge. Whatever you choose to include (dimension, seeds, mystery, chance to start multiball), everyone has the same opportunity to earn it. Competition mode like. No extra balls, as I think the idea is to play as non lenghty a game as possible. Mode ends, ball drains.
If you include dimensions, garage shot also lit at plunge.
The quicker adventures might even be more fun. Super stress to get shit done.

Agree and would be cool to first pick the adventure and then pick a dimension to layer them

#18214 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I realize there's been a lot of traffic on the thread lately, but I feel like you missed this: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/364#post-7062259

Nope.

Dang it on dimension frenzy. But thanks for all you are doing

1 week later
#18319 1 year ago

cant wait for the final update thank you!!! challenge mode is epic!

#18328 1 year ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

I just printed a set in PETG using that Thingverse file with no problem. I’m entry level at 3D printing, but would be glad to help via PM, or the experts in the 3D printing thread would be able to.

First I am seeing this and intriguing. Have you noticed any differences in gameplay? Seems like alot of work for this adjustment.Thanks

#18366 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

I had the light problem big time last year, I finally went and pushed on every connector I could find that had to do with lamps, then disabled the game's shaker motor. It's been pretty good since then, but the RGB connectors are definitely a weak spot in the hardware.

same experience. had weeks where everday a new issue and then finally one day spent an hour pushing on every connector and have had zero issues for like 3-4 months now

#18370 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Added cliffy protectors, characters, and pinstadiums tonight. Plus fixed my upper flipper issue. Just needed raised. Much better now.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the meeseeks! nice job!

#18391 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

New file is up. Sorry for the problem with the first one.

Awesome! Any different instructions for Mac users?

#18413 1 year ago

epthegeek I can’t thank you enough for this code update! My son and I played challenge mode last night for about 3 hrs straight. He’s so interested now in scoring strategy and choosing a dimension to maximize scoring for the particular adventure (while I choose cursing dimension every time!). We took turns, whoever won gets to choose the next battle. Really just took this pin over the top thank you so much for this innovative update!

#18420 1 year ago
Quoted from Sprout:

Haven't put all that much time in on the new features, but wanted to see if anybody else has noticed some video stuttering when the end-of-game animation starts, and with the audio also being slightly out of sync throughout the end-game animation? It's been doing it consistently since installation of the latest update...

not that I have noticed so far

#18421 1 year ago

A bug to report:
4 player challenge mode started in Get Schwifty when song ended the flippers didn’t die (not sure if they are supposed to?) and when ball finally drained the game froze and had to be power cycled.

#18427 1 year ago

Night two of Challenge mode tournament with the boys! Tonight we are playing until someone has all the quarters!

E5A01355-43B9-4BF8-8514-BD811133DA05 (resized).jpegE5A01355-43B9-4BF8-8514-BD811133DA05 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#18632 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Sorry you're having issues, but this is a bad take overall. Mines rock solid.

Mine shoots great but has definitely been finicky where every few weeks something goes out (lights, sound, etc) and I need to pick up playfield and push on all the connectors. Sometimes this helps immediately and sometimes I have to do it a few days jn a row. It gets a little frustrating though since no connections ever appear to be loose. That said, we LOVE the game so its a small price to pay and Spooky support is always very responsive and helpful.

#18634 1 year ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

Do you have a shaker motor installed? Might want to turn it off, as others have done so it doesn't shake everything loose.

yes it does! but its fun! perhaps Ill try and see though thanks for this.

#18636 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

A little drop of hot glue on each connector fixed this issue for me. Annoying...yes. But the 30 mins spent was worth it since I haven't had to lift the PF for a connector issue since.

Did you do this over top of the factory hot glue or remove and redo? thanks!

#18639 1 year ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

I’ve had the best results with removing the factory glue, and then adding a drop to the base then reseating the connector. I tried adding glue to the edges of the connectors when seated and I didn’t get lasting results.

Thanks both for the tips. Yeah mine came with glue everywhere so will be a big job to remove it all and reglue. But good to know it helped if he have recurring issues!

#18682 1 year ago

anyone know where to tap into 12v? Got the pinballmod co light kit but he says to plug into the PC power supply box which in his game (late build BSE) has two open 12v connectors. My build #65 does not have the same PC power supply box nor the 12v connectors. He is researching too but any thoughts would be welcome. Also interesting if the pins were built slightly differently over time as they came off the line? Any Spooky folks who can assist?

#18731 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Whoever told me to look at the left drop down target opto to the right , the one that the back of it gets beat on by the ball from the top flipper, this was the Culprit, wires were completely off the back of the opto!!! I can’t thank everyone enough!!! I will definitely find the person that told me 2-months ago to check that, I really appreciate the help everyone!!!!

It wasn't me! But FYI on my machine it was the left drop target switch that went flaky and caused some issues (not ball search though) and the opto was OK. So keep an eye on this area everyone!

1 week later
#18770 1 year ago

For anyone here looking to own this fantastic pin, I will be listing my pristine and dialed in Blood Suckers edition soon ideally looking to trade locally for a Godzilla. PM if any interest!

#18776 1 year ago

For anyone following this thread with hopes of owning this masterpiece! Looking for a GZ or local cash deal. Thanks!

#18777 1 year ago

Also can we please get back to using this forum to share thoughts ideas and opinions on Rick and Morty pinball please?!

#18803 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Couldn't agree more. I recently decided to give my games more space and was reminded by how awesome the R&M art package is. Unlike many pins, it has unique art on both sides. The colors and clear on the butter cabinet are just vibrant (photos don't do it justice). The sound rocks...unlike many pins, doesn't need a Pinwoofer upgrade. The back glass is real, not a translite. I could go on and on, but felt compelled to gush a bit after re-organizing my games and seeing your post. Oh yeah, it's also a great game and really, really funny (something that's hard to find in today's pins).
[quoted image][quoted image]

Trust me we have truly enjoyed our Rick and Morty! Its just time for another family to enjoy it now its all good! And you have a GZ next to yours which is the pin I am trading for

4 weeks later
#18873 1 year ago

could someone kindly remind me where the topper gets plugged in? its been off the machine for overhead space issues. appreciate a photo! thanks!

edit: found it hiding behind the backbox inside speaker hole! thanks for nothing guys…lol

C90683FB-31A8-4B81-B1D7-C8ECA7AFFF0B (resized).jpegC90683FB-31A8-4B81-B1D7-C8ECA7AFFF0B (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
9,300 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daddymand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=daddymand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.