(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8483 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Surprised the other pinball manufacturers haven’t been supplied some faulty legs as well.

It wouldn’t matter for stern. They cut away the art from the legs and have the protectors.

#8607 3 years ago

No. Use the holes to align the flippers. Usually having the flipper pointing right at them.

4 months later
#13053 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

hmm, i guess i might have noticed that if I'd actually installed the tilt..
Problem is, Spooky games are built like brick shithouses. I am 145lbs and can't move them with any kind of finesse. Spike games are no problem, I can nudge, move and wiggle and make saves within the limits of the tilt bob. R&M doesn't fucking budge unless I manhandle it. The tilt shall remain on the floor of the cabinet til I can take on some Armothy training.

Spooky games need an ear plug mod for sure or you’ll have lots of angry tournament players for phantom tilts and warnings.

1 week later
#13358 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

So the buzzing sound from my flipper appears to have something to do with the plunger.
I opened the door, and while it was buzzing, I pushed gently on the plunger. Sound went away.
So does that mean too much gap, or too little?
Eventually, I will get to fully play and enjoy this game.

Loosen the coil stop, pinch it with your fingers and the other side of the coil nice and tight. Then retighten. The coil stop is what stops the flipper. You shouldn’t be able to push the plunger in anymore after it engages.

#13569 2 years ago

FINALLY played one that was dialed in almost perfectly. This game is great. I was laughing so much and I know nothing about the show. That Swifty mode is great. Same for the Roy one I think is the name.

Loved going for mega seeds and stacking with MB and a mode and dimensions. Very very addicting. Can’t wait to play again.

#13576 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Don't think there is a wizard mode if that helps?

That potion No 9 feels like one for now. That mode was great too.

I like that the game keeps going and you can play more adventures after that.

Please spooky, don’t make any more games that just go to game over when you beat it. That’s no bueno imo.

#13578 2 years ago

Yes GNR’s ruleset isn’t half as fun at R&M. Lots of breadth to R&M with the dimensions and going for mega seeds.

GNR revolves around massive song jackpots. All the rules relate to that. Also very long ball times. Easy to live, hard to prosper as they say.

R&M will at least put you out of your misery if you’re missing shots. Haha

#13605 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Chuck, I love my SThLE probably about as much as you do.
But it ain’t no R&M!

They all have their place in the pinball game of life. And R&M is no GOT or TWD!!

#13606 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Just to put this in context, the game he played was mine, and I have done *zero* dialing-in except grinding down a rivet on the right ramp (causing airballs), aligning the flippers to the inlanes and installing the latest code with all defaults for flipper settings.

These may seem like nothing, but imagine all that stuff not working right especially the flippers. I think you would’ve sold it by now.

But yeah, all games are gonna need some tweaking. This game with the tough tight shots, without it playing smooth, it’s too frustrating.

1 week later
#13885 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So, when the flipper bushings were first brought up, we asked if putting washers in there would help and I swear people said no but I don't remember what the reason was...isn't that essentially the same thing?

I think moving the bushing only will cause binding. When you move the entire bracket, everything stays in the right places.

1 week later
#14101 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

How do you hit the left ramp and the spinner shot, orbit on the left? Each machine I have played they are close to impossible to make. Does the flipper power need to be increased, or is it a flipper alignment problem? Shots marked with green arrows.
[quoted image]

Spinner and shot to the left of the left ramp are from the upper flipper. Left ramp is hit from right flipper.

If these shots are impossible, adjustments are needed to your game. Tons of documentation in this thread on how to improve the flippers and alignment of the shots.

1 week later
#14288 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Maybe Scott will release his R&M soundtrack as a download someday. Didnt he do that with the TNA music?

https://open.spotify.com/album/3DqoAiFODFZyIzzrQ7y1Fu?si=d5IMuAVwQeKW0a2CCSIYBg&dl_branch=1

#14293 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think you put the wrong link there. We want to link for the Scotts full Rick and Morty soundtrack.

I put the right link.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 13,500.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.