(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackzarak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1644 4 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

Anyone know what number they are on at this point? Last I heard was 80.

I’m number #79 I was told to send full payment before 3-20-20 haven’t got a actual date yet but I assuming within 1-2 weeks from now

#1681 4 years ago

Has anyone received a R&M recently and if you have what number is it? Curious who getting there pins and enjoying

#1735 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Hah.
My machine is done and ready to be shipped.
Except the whole there is no shipping now and she will be patiently awaiting this lift to be sent.
We are all in the hurry up and wait game when it comes to everything now.

What number is your R&M curious since I'm basicly in the same boat

1 week later
#1966 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

To keep positive hopes flowing a Huge shout out to the man himself Mr #KingPinGames. Rain nor snow nor pandemic will slow his Always amazing effort and commitment to keeping the pinball world happy! Fully suited in his Harley hazmat suit delivering a match set of three beautiful Rick and Morty's to my door. (Group purchase not That big a collector....) Maintained a perfect triangle distance compliance for a ballet of pinball cheer. Looked like "The Dorkcracker Ballet" lol 63-4-5 have now safely landed to be quarantined for Fun. Can't thank or say enough good words about the fast, friendly, and professional service from Christopher at KingPinGames. 5 Star distributor that always comes through. Safe travels my friend, I am off to a distant galaxy to hunt for more seeds to defeat this virus boredom!
[quoted image]

And he’s off to the races, I’ll enjoy myself here watching from far and hoping #79 comes soon. Enjoy sir they are a beauty

1 month later
#2966 3 years ago

I just got email saying my number #79 will be ship in a couple of days Ooh snapp it’s time to get ridiculous.

#3009 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

ahhhhh mine must be so close then
[quoted image]

Even better news I just got a called today saying it will arrive this Tuesday between 12-4 Ooh yeah.. now I’m debating on keeping it or just selling it to have money and space for the possibility of new JJP pin ...Damm to many good pins coming out this year

#3126 3 years ago

The prodigal child has arrived
Guess so much for making up my mind of not keeping it. HAAAAAAAA.. figured I send some teasing pics while I undressed her

IMG_20200602_151827_856 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_151827_856 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_161024_718 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_161024_718 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_162752_887 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_162752_887 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_170310_597 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_170310_597 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_170320_485 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_170320_485 (resized).jpg
#3292 3 years ago

Really I don’t understand why is this being blame on spooky regarding a death save program issue, please argue with your local tournament personal, spooky just added a feature for fun No need to make this a big deal. Let’s make pinball great again....ooh wait am I going to get hate for using someone’s slogan now? Now I feel like a meeseek there’s no point to love life in this world.

#3515 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Looks like there are five things from Interdimensional cable in the attract mode:
Blips and Chits - commercial
Two Brothers - trailer
How they do it - Plumbus
Ants in my eyes Johnson - commercial
Turbulent Juice - commercial
Hoping they ad How Did I Get Here and the Eyehole Man

If I’m not mistaken I sworn I seen stealy character stealing office items on jack dangers stream, but i haven’t seen it on my Rick in morty pin. I agree with the list you posted was hoping to see the stealy trailer......
I found it at Time 3.30.40

2 weeks later
#4112 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

This game is a fricking blast! Made it to the 12th Morty card and tied my high of 21 Megaseeds! Game is now 100% dialed in and playing great.
[quoted image]

Any input you can help others here try to dialed in our machines better if possible?

#4128 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

We have put several 100s of plays on our machine since we got it.
We have basically played every day, multiple time a day since we got it.
Twice the machine has reset and gone into a full power cycle mid game (similar to what you described).
On both occasions it was during Meeseeks multiball. I’m not sure if I was in another demention at the time or not (caught up in the game).
I have a USB drive ready to dump the game log in the event this happens again, but haven’t been able to replicate it yet.
I have since installed the new code and not had any kind of problem.
Anyhow, if you have an issue try to document it.
I’m obsessed with this game and really impressed with how the code is developing. Can’t wait for the next update (even though we just got one).
One of the way they will be able to fix any issues with the code, is to be made aware of them (that’s where the users and owners can help).
The code so far is awesome, can’t wait for new adventures to get added.

I had the same problem as well and notice only when there’s a certain combination with meeseeks multi ball. I’m pretty ire it’s a software/code isssue (Same thing happens to me with Elvira HOH when I hit certain mode combinations but it has been fixed with Lyman

2 months later
#6108 3 years ago

Do the flipper coils weekend after 2-3 games gets a lot harder to backhand and right ramp, and shot left ramp as well?? Any fix I tried the EOS and lower pitch to 6.8 little better not still need a bit more

1 month later
#7897 3 years ago

I don’t know why I fix the fluttering of the flippers with the no fear disk and adjust the EOS, but now I get the often flippers stuck in the up position I have to double tap the flipper button to release it.. anyone else having no this issue???

#7911 3 years ago

Anyone know where to tap into 12volt for mods on r&m

#8109 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I unboxed my game 1 week ago. The audits claim I've played 411 games and my avg score was over 6M. Bizarre...neither of these numbers could possibly be true. I would estimate I've played 100 games (max) and my avg score is ~2M. I'm running the latest release.
Unfortunately, I didn't check the audits just after unboxing. Has anyone else checked their audits for accuracy? Sometimes with unfinished code, audits aren't fully implemented. As you know, some folks look at "games played" effecting resale value, so making sure the count is accurate is important.
[quoted image][quoted image]

You know whats funny I had the same problem When I got #77. I played maybe 10 games and started tweaking/adjusting the orbit rails and the 3rd flipper basically dialing-in R&M since I had a early build and played another 10-15 games.
R&M was Sitting unplayed for about a week due to work schedule when I finally got the chance to play some R&M I check the audits for shits and giggles and notice I had 273 plays in my audits I was blown away I had so many plays knowing I only played less than 50 games. I thought I was going crazy I even accused my son of playing the game while I was at work he told me he hasn’t even played any games lol. I wasn’t mad I was just confused on what was happening but now I’m glad I wasn’t going crazy I figured the audits had previous plays that wasn’t deleted by spooky before it was shipped.

#8181 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

OK,but before I go,lets just summarize; Spooky hit a winner with this theme! Thats where it all started, and ended! Topper has to be "tweaked"to muffle offending loud sound Backbox has to be inspected for sneaky connections that are unplugged during shipping! Sound system is excellent,however,woofer rattles the glass, and there is no fix for this just "tweek" the glass Flipper fade and overheat can't be fixed, but a aftermarket product will "help' this unfixable problem Fan in pin too loud like a jet engine, not fixable, but replaced with another aftermarket product Legs biting into cab causing damage to cab currently being "looked into" by Spooky??Ball guide problems galore, diverter switches bad,gobs of glue where there shouldn't be, wires too short or loose, washers found loose in cab bottom,then, when some of you finally get to boot up.nothing works, so you have to start all over again to see if you missed a loose connection!! Yes,some of this is common in new pins I agree, but this is getting worse not better!! It really bothers me to be so negative about something I really wanted, but its all too much for me as a causal owner to have to contend with for 9K! Have fun,B safe!! Good-bye,and yes,I hear you,and good riddence!!

Interesting, please tell how you really feel about R&M

#8208 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Too funny. I just realized that while I'm ripping the spinner almost at will, I'm not getting what's lit. Had extra ball lit for the first time. Hit loop 3 times.
I believe I've seen a post or 2 some time ago about the need to adjust the switch that's right after the spinner. Maybe loosen the switch and actually move it a little and tighten back up? I don't think it's in the key posts.

I have the same problem In the inner orbit little annoying when I’m trying to get my extra ball or super jackpot not sure if it’s a bug or is there a switch? It does register but not all the time trying to figuerd if anyone has figured out the problem or does spooky have a bug they need to work out in the next update?

#8211 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I had this issue and was able to figure it out. I could be wrong but believe it is due to the switch, not a bug. I made an adjustment today and have had no issues so far.
What caused it was the switch in the furthest back right. The issue is caused by the ball jostling around and rolling to the left of the switch (away from the outer wall). This causes the switch to not register. Just loosen the switch, and make sure the wire is towards the inside of the slot wall (it's likely more toward the outside when it's not registering).

Cool thank you I’ll check it out tomorrow, I’m assuming I have to take the house apart/off to get to the switch?

#8275 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I was so happy with my 72mil score. But alas, it did not hold. My son crushed it!
[quoted image]

Your son got that score I hope his name is Keith elwin ..lol. That’s a impressive score for R&M

7 months later
#15301 2 years ago

If you change the flipper bushing with the new replacement bushing spooky sends out will that help with the right flipper making the left ramp? Or do I still need to buy pin monks flipper fan kit as well??

#15353 2 years ago

Great product from a great guy who helps this community out, shoots even better with this added fan.. PinMonk

0BB988AF-4FE8-4811-BFF5-BEAF48C240B2 (resized).jpeg0BB988AF-4FE8-4811-BFF5-BEAF48C240B2 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#15802 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Does anyone else get super annoyed at the background soundtrack Sw-4mpy dimension?

Yes, I hate that noise it makes no sense and it seems to get stuck until I drain the ball... need it removed for some snake jasssssssssss instead

#15848 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

For family members and friends who are not avid pinball players, I added this quick little mod to help alert them to shoot for the garage that the portal is ready for a dimension jump.

Would you mind sharing how to add lights to that mod?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackzarak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=blackzarak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.