(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,228 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#97 4 years ago

Oh I'm in!

1 week later
#1129 4 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Mine goes on line with the public tonight. Also league ending tourn as well. Come play at LCP if your in CO. Thanks for the adjustment ideas Hilton.

Nice! Hope I can make it up this weekend. How did it hold up on day one?

1 month later
#2085 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Season 4 continues on Sunday 5/3

Can’t wait!!!

Anyone know where you can watch Part 1 of season 4 without paying for it? Not on Hulu yet.... :-/

2 weeks later
#2511 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Just to clarify what is going on here. Some people were having rattling issues with these shots since I over-engineered the guide rails to be too stiff on ball impact points. This was resolved by people removing a couple screws on the guide rail tabs on early games. Even out of the box, the game is great. I am not sure who you asked about the guide rails, but spooky did not change the rails on R&M from the CAD I provided them. The only change is them now removing the unnecessary tabs on the guide rails as people found it plays better without them. I can assure you that the team is watching and making necessary adjustments to make the game the best it can be. I am sorry you are not happy with your game.
--Scott

That's all I been waiting to hear, 5 pages of people ranting back and forth with opinions. I assumed Spooky was taking note and making adjustments as needed but good to hear confirmation!

4 weeks later
#2948 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Also i think you guys are going really like whats coming off the line right now. They play very nicely.

Would you mind expanding a little on that comment, it seems obviously some tweaks/modifications have been made along the way off the line. Just curious what they might be? I know speaking for myself I know there were lots of conversations and banter in this thread of tweaks and stuff that people that had the game had made or suggested. But a lot of the good info gets lost in pages of bickering back and forth by people in here and it's hard to keep up or know what is legit info vs. just opinions or home fixes.

3 weeks later
#3587 3 years ago

I got 99 problems but a coin door ain't 1
That being said I went with purple.

#3803 3 years ago

#101 is shipped and arrives tomorrow. Can't wait!

#3880 3 years ago

101 in the house, next to her brother Mr. Cooper, Game is awesome and everything working great it seems!

IMG_20200622_224726 (resized).jpgIMG_20200622_224726 (resized).jpg
#3900 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Wassssssup mother fuckers!!!
270k home

I believe the country on there says USA, where you think you are taking that? Leave it at the border and one of us will come get it back where it belongs.

#4031 3 years ago

So I noticed on the targets mainly for Beth, Summer, Jerry and Rick they weren't registering very well. Seems on mine the cushion behind the target was just too much and was preventing the switches from making consistent contact. I just shaved off a little of the cushion on each and now they react MUCH better.

#4033 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

No adjusting switches?

I did that as well a little but the switches were sitting near perfect I think, the cushion behind the targets was just too thick and seemed to be the cause of them not registering as well.

#4037 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

The target foam that Spooky uses is a little stiff when new. It will eventually soften up over time. It helps to manually squish the foam in a few times to help break them in.

Yes very true, I can say that by squeezing it or after playing a while it did give a little easier but just seemed to go back to form every time so I just shaved a little, easy fix and seemed to make more consistent.

#4152 3 years ago

Would really like a mode/adventure for this.

4 months later
#7615 3 years ago

Soooooo, there's new code yet?

2 weeks later
#8322 3 years ago

New code yet? Seems like it's been forever, there was pretty regular releases going on back thru summer.

#8325 3 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Got the email for my build. Trying to decide whether or not to butter it. I have a 2 yr old who as of now won't be around it. When they do come into contact with them as they get older (crayons, goo, stickers), I assume the butter is easier to fixup and clean?

This comment gives me chills just thinking about. If you even have to make that comment I'd not do butter personally. I had my youngest and was always watching him like a hawk around my games. Avoided major disasters for 5 years until he could be trusted not to do something really stupid with them like markers or stickers or things as you mention. Best of luck.

4 months later
#12459 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

The code is pretty amazing. While I would love for it to continue to evolve, at some point you gotta call it done. There's only so much you can really put into a game, and there will always be new episodes. Not like I play simpsons pinball party and go "wouldn't it be great if it included that episode from season 27?"

This is pretty much the #1 reason I love this game and hope love it for a long time is the thought that it CAN continue to be updated with fresh episodes and modes. I hope they continue to do a ton more! Hell I'd pay $20/per or yearly fee for DLC of new episodes if they continued for years. That's a drop in the bucket for ridiculous prices around pinball already.
Or I guess I could go buy a topper for $1,500....tough call.

1 month later
#13689 2 years ago

I have seen some posts in past of those rollover switch sensors used, where do you purchase those? have too many instances of my ball hitting/rejecting or getting stuck on rollover switches in some of the orbits.

3 months later
#15949 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Just a quick clarification. That is an Aux input for the amp and will not work for a subwoofer. To properly put a sub on this game, just get an RCA splitter and tap off the incoming signal to the amp.
--Scott

Anyone point to a good one to buy on amazon or something similar. I always buy the wrong stuff when it comes to cables and electronics.

3 months later
#16643 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Guys, quit asking about adding new adventures and whatnot. We don’t want to ruffle any feathers to get told again that we should consider the game complete and be happy with what we got.

bird (resized).jpegbird (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#16688 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Just hasn't been enough else changed to warrant updating so far. The beta build currently only has these changes:

- Added: More unused call-outs worked in for various things
- Fixed: Race condition that could cause a crash with the scary terry roving shot
- Fixed: GMB locks that "timed out" weren't removed from "locks qualified" and would cause weirdness.
- Added: New optional setting to disable backbox LED during gameplay (glare)
- Fixed: New reset logic to avoid 'stuck' dimension sound effects
- Fixed: Closed a loophole that could cause a crash in Rick Potion No. 9
- Fixed: Logic issues made the flipper + antigrav setting not work as expected in all cases

Ya this is just not enough, how about 3 new adventures to round it out!

2 months later
#17309 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Almost got a perfect card tonight on ball 1 (from default settings).

Put the glass back on!

4 weeks later
#17450 2 years ago

I am always hesitant to think of paid DLC with pinballs as it could set a dangerous precedent but this is truly the one game I wish they could continue for years on end, offering up a couple new episodes/adventures every year based off new content in the show. I would be behind it on this one!

3 months later
#18279 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Finally made it to the full card adventure selector, started with an empty card. I was way excited, relishing in the moment and slowly flipping past each adventure, reminiscing about the great times me and Rick had, hell I could now choose to go *anywhere* again! Soo much responsibility, and oh yah there is supposed to be a special adventure I think! Hmm lemme look....and then BOOM timer ran out wtf lol! I didnt even see that timer. And so it thrust me into whatever adventure I happened to be selected on. Then my 3rd ball drained, game over. Why oh why is there only 30 seconds of celebration!? Bastards! Lol

jim-carrey.gifjim-carrey.gif
2 weeks later
#18514 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Nobody is going to spend more money (licensing/asset creation/etc) on a product that is all done & sold. That’s just silly. These recent changes/updates only happened because I felt like it and had the time.

200w.gif200w.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
3 months later
#19027 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

I highly recommend the full kit including bushings. Just let him know it's R&m and you will get the appropriate sized bushings and it makes a HUGE difference.

Who is it that has all these for sale? Recommended for all 3 flippers or just bottoms?

2 months later
#19469 1 year ago
gif.gifgif.gif
3 weeks later
#19569 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Well, that was an instant buy for me, after all the dialing in on this game that damn diverter is the only problem. Thanks for sharing this!

Me too, definitely want this on there. I haven't taken the jump to the precision flippers yet but might be doing that next.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 28.00
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.