(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider attack7777.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#774 4 years ago

Coindropper those are awesome. Thank you very much!

#1017 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Would be an awesome mode.
Have it so that points get deducted if you hit targets. If you try to just capture the ball on your flipper, it looses power for two seconds.
The mode lasts 40 sec and you get x amounts of points.
For every hit points get deducted.

That's pretty genius - a mode where you get points for hitting nothing but no hold flippers.

#1196 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

First time Scott is ever dropping a quarter in this game. Wanted to capture the moment.

Heh, thanks great - thanks for that.

Hope the event is awesome today.

1 week later
#1374 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

New build up on the beta page, for anybody running those!

You are a coding beast.

2 months later
#2835 3 years ago

epthegeek Really nice updates in what I saw on Karl's stream last night. Nice work!

6 months later
#8649 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

After testing a bunch of different scenarios, we came up with a cover for the right ramp on Rick and Morty. Here it is if you need one!
https://www.pinballlife.com/rick-and-morty-right-ramp-airball-protector.html
Thanks,
--Scott

You are a speedy man, Mr. Danesi

4 weeks later
#9676 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Also check to make sure the flipper bat shaft is not gouged. If it is, it will want to go back to the position it was originally in.
--Scott

TheNoTrashCougar you said "bat shaft." Lol.

#9743 3 years ago

#455 paid today, for those keeping track (we know who you are)

#9751 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

I'll stop by in a few weeks from now to play it, thanks!

You are more than welcome anytime!

1 week later
#9982 3 years ago

I'd be in for one too, toyotaboy - thanks!

3 weeks later
#10638 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Did anyone get the modified shooter wireform yet? It came with more pieces than I was anticipating and now I'm not entirely sure how I'm supposed to install it. What are the extra screw and the black plastic piece for?

I *think* it's a ball hang up post to fill in the different location for the original wireframe's screw in the side rail - at least that's where I put it.

Used the black large head screw into the side rail. Put the longer back screw through the post and into the old screw hole.

#10662 3 years ago
Quoted from flowcanon:

Check the recent key posts on this thread. There's one about 50 days old from an August build that goes through the must tweak list.
Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/185#post-6027439
It would be nice to get an updated perspective from a newer build if anything has changed

I got #455 a couple of weeks ago. Played it for 10 days or so before making any tweaks to it. I ended up making 3:

1) Sliding the ball guide above the upper flipper outward to the right to make it line up with the flipper. Easy to do by loosening the screws, giving it a little push, and re-tightening.
2) Following Karl DeAngelo's suggestion about the inner loop. Removed the kink, removed the clear plastic, and moved the screw very slightly down the playfield. Makes for a much smoother loop shot.
3) Did the think where you slide one of the ball rail tabs under the side rail for the garage shot. Easier to shoot now as well.

They've definitely made some changes at the factory since production started as Scott D mentioned, and the game shot fine with those. With the adjustments above it seems to flow better for me - easier to repeat loops, combo shots, etc. I prefer it with the changes.

Yes, they took a bit of elbow grease and time. Am I upset about it? Not at all. I'm happy to support a company that's so invested in making its customers happy.

#10664 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Swapped them this past weekend and couldn't be happier. Super easy to install. Thanks to M&M for making these, and thanks to the owners who mentioned this product here in the thread. Will be looking for places to add these switches in my other games.[quoted image][quoted image]

I added these to the outer orbit and love them too. Interesting that you put one on the inner loop. I'm getting occasional airballs off of a switch that's sitting too high... rather than adjust the one that's there, I might throw one of these in. Good idea!

#10674 3 years ago
Quoted from mettle64:

Sounds like this required drilling a new hole. Is that accurate?
I don't mind tweaking and dialing in a new machine, but some of these modifications (described by you and others) seem both necessary AND drastic. I've got a standard reserved, but am seriously considering selling my spot and picking up an R&M a couple years down the line from someone who's already made all of the necessary modifications.

It was necessary for me to drill a hole to make the change I wanted, but not necessary to drill the hole to play and enjoy the game.

Up to you what you want to do with your spot, of course. Pinball should be fun, so if this stuff makes you anxious, go ahead and flip the spot - should be easy to do.

1 month later
#11710 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I just got my machine, there was 2 bolts and some type of plastic protector in the box. What are those for?

The bolt and washer are to secure the backbox to the cabinet (you'll see a single hole in the bottom of the backbox behind the monitor to secure it).

2 weeks later
#12094 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Well Fuck.
Finally got my hands on the Updated Code and it won't install properly.
Now I have a "Update Required" Screen and no game to play.
I f'n hate computers. Brand new USBs. Properly formatted with nothing else on them...
Might be a good idea to have a USB that is loaded with the original code your machine ships with included / optional for purchase with your game.
It kinda sucks to have no game to play when this happens.

Let me know if you need help - happy to drop some USB sticks in the mail for you with the downloaded files and one that should work for installation.

3 months later
#14907 2 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

What are people replacing the roll overs with? Any reason in particular to replace them?

I was also getting airballs off of some of the switches in the loops/orbits. Yep, could have adjusted the switches, but seems like there was just enough room for the ball to squeeze between the switch and the ball guide.

MRSs are perfect reliability and keeps the flow going.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

9,699 (OBO)
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider attack7777.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=attack7777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.