(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,228 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RobbyIRL5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15057 2 years ago

Just joined the club, first Spooky. Where should the flippers be on the alignment holes? I think these are too high (at least the left one)?

Assuming the bottom rubber from the flipper should sit barely above the alignment hole?

2E1CE9DE-4CD6-4379-9EB1-2C01C8D68825 (resized).jpeg2E1CE9DE-4CD6-4379-9EB1-2C01C8D68825 (resized).jpeg
#15065 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Raise the right flipper there so it matches better with where the left flipper is positioned.
What I find curious about the image there... how on earth did the drain ball guide come to be in front of the apron skirt?
I have had the apron off of my game when I was swapping in a custom lockdown hanger, and I gotta say I'm fascinated to know what the assembly procedure was to achieve that.

That’s a great question. I ordered my Amazon/China special 400-piece tool kit for $100, so on Monday I’ll be able to try to solve that mystery.

#15066 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Click on Topic Index at the top of the page. Click keypost summary to sort by them. Look in the TECH:Playfield section for a post about the flipper alignment. It links to a post that's a statement from spooky.

I just put the flippers where they should be (or would be on any other game), makes for a challenging backhand to the right ramp, but just too much to try to re-learn the geometry real-time with a non-standard right flipper (couldn’t hit the left ramp consistently).

Different question (and please point me if possible as I’m sure it’s been discussed), but a) flipper coils seem to be getting very hot, and b) even with the flipper hold set on high, the balls seem to be able to power down/move the flippers, especially off the pop bumper (where the left sling would go) and during multi-ball when it’s raining pinballs. Is this because the coils are undersized? If so, anybody rebuilt flippers with bigger coils?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,699 (OBO)
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RobbyIRL5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=RobbyIRL5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.