(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ramrod215.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2259 4 years ago

Anyone want to sell your pre-order?

4 weeks later
#2814 3 years ago

I am sure many already know but poor man's pinball podcast has a good interview with epthegeek EP 55

4 months later
#6319 3 years ago

greenhornet
Thank you for pulling apart all the threads and creating that list!

#6365 3 years ago

#319 options sheet

1 week later
#6765 3 years ago

SpookyLuke
Thank you guys for always doing your best for a great product and customer support is amazing!

#319 is getting closer and closer! time to start season 1 again for a marathon

#6905 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

I dropped off another batch. These are now available again on Pinball Life's website.
Thanks

Just grabbed mine! Now waiting for the silent fan to come back in stock.

#7016 3 years ago

Wonder if they are planning on dropping a couple adventures with the new season release.
The coder is amazing and working his tail off so you know great things are on the horizon.
I haven't seen anything past the original stream because I want to experience this pin with limited spoilers.

#319 here, I am hoping for delivery before December so keep thous shipping numbers coming! Last one was #262 13 days ago

#7125 3 years ago

#319 my invoice is paid also

#7151 3 years ago

All options but no dollar and no butter

#7232 3 years ago

Remember also you don't need a ported sub. A sealed sub will also work well.
The "problem" is in the low range that shakes everything so if you want the bass extra loud without shaking go external or isolate it from the cabinet of the machine.
(Snarky response) ask spooky to put in a smaller inferior bass driver because you don't like how far to one side the knob is.
Just some ideas while I patiently wait for my machine to get here.

Want a cool dual function table/bass check out the svs pc2000 I can confirm this thing will make your house windows shake.

Edit- I used this method for in ceiling speakers and lights when building my home theater if you want to give it a try
https://soundproofguide.com/diy-soundproofing-in-wall-in-ceiling-speakers/

#7438 3 years ago

I keep refreshing my inbox waiting for the tracking number to pop up. If they happen to advise you when the next few are getting shipped out due tell!
Enjoy your pickup and setup tomorrow rmarmol1

#7577 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

My sense from waiting for my game (also from the Halloween video they made), which I paid in full for Oct. 17th and hasn't left the factory yet, is that Spooky had a large number of mostly complete games sitting on the line. Hopefully the delay in shipping these is to get corrected legs for them.

Did they pause shipping for the new legs?

#7580 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

It takes time to work out the issue with the leg manufacturer, get replacements, and powder coat them. Spooky knows it's an issue, so I'm sure they are working hard on a solution to get everyone taken care of. Everyone affected by this will just have to be patient (me included).

I totally understand it takes a bit to get new shipments and do the powder coating process. I was watching shipped and delivered numbers to try and gauge the impact. That was the first time someone said they believed the shipping was paused for it (which makes sense).
They are a great company and have amazing customer service from what I see.

#7585 3 years ago

Monday 16th scheduled to be dropped #319 will be setup soon!

#7747 3 years ago

So I setup mine up two days ago and the game is very fun. Played it for hours at a time with no resets after I fixed a minor issue (lastest code factory installed)

-At first after setup I had a issue with the game shutting down after starting Grom Mulitball and noticed something funny where I would qualify the second lock and it would instantly phantom lock. Check the switch test and an opto in the horseshoe was in the active position (amazing graphic interface and a great help a noob like me)
TLDR recrimped opto 5 molex now works as intended
No restarts since the fix 4-5hrs of straight game playing

-I already had on hand the No Fear disk to "fix" the right flipper and it worked out great! I can stage flippers and the button feels more solid

-I can hit all shots after playing with flipper angles no rail adjustments needed (thinking sliding a few rails out to make it smoother but not 100% required) the top of loop under the house the ball can get clunky but I am still trying to figure out what it is.

-I think monks flipper fan mod should fix any flipper power issues because the fade is noticable after long play and I can make the left ramp (still the hardest and least hit shot for me) from a cradle but after long play it's more 3/4th the ramp then making it. (6.6-6.7 pitch)

My long-playing is based on games played and not ball time because my highest score is only 10mil.
This game is alot of fun and is factory settings except I added the training wheels of left trough and a loop ball save.

Things to do
-replace the rubber on the left of the horseshoe to a smaller one to prevent SDTM on a fast shot that bumps the rubber on the way out
-Add hot glue to one connector that likes to shake loose from the deep rumbling of the shaker motor randomly

#7824 3 years ago

If you want to see more the 10 ball thing isn't an issue. Turtles/TNA and all the games with co-op people play all four turtles to get deep into the game.

I am totally suck right now, average 6k with the 15k every so often. Last night I hopped 7 dimensions and got an EB for the first time and it was awesome. Saw a few newer dimensions and it was rewarding.

Can someone point me in the direction of how to adjust the flippers? My left flipper garage shot on the very tip so I figured I could lower it a bit to make that tiny bit further up and maybe a meeseeks on the very end. How are other people placing their flippers?

#7828 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Have you tweaked the power of your left flipper at all? I increased mine my two or three ticks and it made that particular shot easier and more consistent.

I have not played with power options on either of the flippers. I can hit it a good amount of time if I can get the ball to roll down not from a cradle and hit it at the end of the flipper. The left ramp is my hardest to hit shot, still trying to figure that out. (Besides the left garage but thats normal)

#8006 3 years ago

I have had zero resets with the game on 24/7 for three days now and alot of plays.

I did the right ball guide and garage ball guide change from ie pinball and doc. The garage shot is alot easier to hit now. This is not a necessity thou

Warning this game is very addicting and due to its quick nature it takes alot of will power to stop the just one more play

#8044 3 years ago

In an interview it was noted that there will be more adventures coming and some are in the code awaiting to be activated. (Possibly awaiting approval from adult swim) I forget which interview maybe someone can link it.

1 month later
#10261 3 years ago

I swapped out the inner loop switch and the right side garage switch with some magnetic ones. They work awesome and now no way the ball will squeeze by without activating it. The switches were made by Sonic & blubboman with M&M Creations.

20210123_234913 (resized).jpg20210123_234913 (resized).jpg20210123_235512 (resized).jpg20210123_235512 (resized).jpg
#10275 3 years ago

I just got done fully cleaning and waxing the playfield. I had used millwax previously and decided to try blitz. When I was done I had to turn both the flippers down.

1 month later
#11481 3 years ago

Unlimited multiball nice! Maybe I'll finally break 100mil.

The screw hole lacking on the MRS seems like more daunting then it is. Take a pencil make two lines, add switch now look at the lines and connect them (draw on the switch if you don't want to eye ball it) boom where they cross is the hole.
I used connectors from Amazon to make it easier where you just toss the wires in and heat it. Solders the wires and seals then also for good measure.

I have tons of plays and no ship plastic breakage yet (#319)

#11541 3 years ago

SpookyCharlie
Thank you and your team for the hardwork! With any issue brought to your attention it was quickly given attention and worked on for a solution!

1 month later
#12290 3 years ago

Moonman is a great mode! The light show and music effects with the shots are awesome

1 month later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 300.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ramrod215.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=Ramrod215 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.