(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LouMatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5103 3 years ago

#144 Arrived today in the Commonwealth for all you number nerds on here.

#5108 3 years ago

The Commonwealth of Kentucky my Canadian friend.

#5116 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Huh, that’s cool, so Kentucky isn’t actually a state per se.
I did not know that.

There are four commonwealths in the US...KY, VA, PA, MA...but they are the same thing as a state, so it doesn't matter really.

Back on subject - great game!

#5271 3 years ago

I had it lock up with the latest code. I think I had two balls locked and just finished or drained on the Scwifty mode.

Amazing game, great coding. If anything I blame beta testers, haha.

3 weeks later
#5778 3 years ago

Anyone else hit the anti-gravity button when the ball is going out the left out lane? I am assuming that is caused by Bourbon.

1 month later
#7575 3 years ago
Quoted from waynetrane:

My wish for the next update: please insert the option to deactivate the ship coil.

I think that's a good idea. I was wondering if there was an option to do that already actually, I just haven't checked yet.

#7578 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

You can't do that with code, it is the horseshoe up post, and is part of the rule set/playfield programming..
If you want to disable it you'd need to do it mechanically/physically by preventing some component from striking the ship, but letting the up post still operate.

Ah thanks for the info...I have never looked at it closely enough, didnt realize it worked liked that.

3 weeks later
#8808 3 years ago

Installed the new update last night...love the new stuff in the game. Good job team Spooky!

#8862 3 years ago
Quoted from waynetrane:

epthegeek: There are plans for the code to make an backup of the settings and scores before an update, JJP like?

Not needed...they don't erase with an update.

#8936 3 years ago

144 checking in...just had the ship plastic break. I just ordered the Right ramp air ball cover and a ship plastic from PBL the other day in case this would happen. Just didn't think it would be so soon, haha.

#8941 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Were your ship bolts done up tight?.

Yeah they all seem pretty tight. The new plastic definitely has some reliefs cut into it, so hopefully it does better. Swapping this thing out seems way more painful then I was expecting so I think I need to step away from it for the night and play some other games.

#8944 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Yep the two outboard bolts being tight is a problem. Leave them loose and sloppy, let the nylok nuts keep them from coming undone. Now the plastic isn't so stressed when the coil goes off.

Thanks for the tip

#8946 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

It happened to me a couple weeks ago here’s a few notes about it midway through this post...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/161#post-5981107

Thanks man!

#8972 3 years ago

It's always a good idea to play any new game first before ripping it apart. Of course double check connectors are plugged in, give it a once over looking for obvious issues... but after that turn it on and have fun. If you want to tweak things after that, hey it's your game.

I've seen lots of threads on Pinside through the years where people will rip apart a game they haven't even played yet to install a bunch of mods, make adjustments, and then don't understand why the game doesn't work when they do turn it on for the first time. If you are new to pinball, don't be this person. This person would be a Jerry. Don't be a Jerry.

2 weeks later
#9444 3 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

Anyone else have an issue where you make it into the garage but it doesn't eject out of the scoop at the flippers and you end up with two balls in the subway? The first time if I remember correctly a ball search didn't work to eject it. Not sure if its a code thing or if the ball is skipping switches/optos? Hasn't happened to often. Just curious if there's a known cause and possible solution.

Never had this issue on R&M ... but have had it before on another game, and there was a light bulb in the subway causing the ball to randomly not eject. Should make sure there isn't something that fell into the subway.

1 week later
#9678 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

New public build available

Sweetness...thank you for your hard work.

1 week later
#10011 3 years ago

I think if you've had the ship plastic break and had to replace it, then the metal one makes sense for the next time it happens. If you have never had your plastic break and had to go through swapping it out then you think people are crazy, haha.

I've gone through it, and maybe the new plastic will never break, since I also left the one side loose as others suggest. It does have more freedom to move, so maybe that will stop it from breaking.

But if it ever does break again, I will be happy to know I have a metal one sitting inside the game to swap it with next time the plastic snaps.

#10106 3 years ago

If its an old version of the code, then maybe this note on the spooky update page helps:

Update Notes

- If you are updating from 2020.03.17 or earlier you must run the update TWO TIMES.

3 weeks later
#10854 3 years ago

dup

3 weeks later
#11703 3 years ago

Flippers are great on the new code. It's a whole new world, good job everyone.

1 month later
#12468 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'fluttering' but if your EOS is adjusted SO CLOSE that the hold pulse is vibrating it open/closed, that would be a problem and cause weird things.

Like others, I have had some flipper weirdness with the latest update. This may be what I am seeing. I'll have to mess with the switches.

I have also seen where the callout audio cuts out in a game sometimes. It reminds me of when the 'Get Schwifty' mode used to kill sounds after playing it occasionally, and I think maybe the Moonman mode is doing the same thing with some combinations of things. A restart makes the sounds come back. Just a theory. Love the Moonman mode and the different colored inserts.

#12526 3 years ago
Quoted from Steve44:

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I’ve tried everything. USB 2.0 and 3.0, together with full formatting (fat32). 15 different sticks, 8GB to 120GB
Even replaced the CMOS on the mobo and reconfigured. As I said the March update worked first time.
Have been in touch with Spooky who aren’t really helping, just say they don’t know the reason.
I’m in the UK so loath to return the board if at all possible.
Regards

So...are you sure you have a full download of the update? Have you tried re-downloading the update? And you are formatting the drive (Fat32), and then copying over only the .pkg file to the drive? And you are plugging the usb directly into the motherboard and not into an extension cable or something?

2 weeks later
#13087 2 years ago

So....my bro came over today and played (KY derby, both fully vaxed) and the flippers were all great, then the upper flipper started acting weird. We played some other games and came back, thinking maybe it was just hot, but when we came back it was still wonky. We rebooted and the upper flipper was fine again.

So....if you are playing and the upper flipper acts weird, try rebooting and see what happens.

#13192 2 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

#749 options list just received.

So...I guess that is just about it for the option sheet posts and everyone will have their games soon. Pretty cool.

#13392 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I sure hope Spooky's going back to a more standard playfield thickness. ANOTHER variable with Spooky machines isn't really great.

I have to say, the playfield seems to have held up way better than other new games I have had. No idea if the thickness is a part of that, but you have to give them credit for getting that right. Yes it blows the bushings are too tall, and as far as I know shorter ones aren't available still. The fact the playfield is not a normal thickness and the bushings are wrong is a fail for sure.

#13431 2 years ago

Turns out my upper flipper had some questionable soldering on one of the lugs. After re-soldering it, things were awesome. I would suggest anyone who has any upper flipper weirdness after playing for a bit to closely take a look, and make sure its solid and done well. For me the game would play fine at the start, and then after awhile the upper flipper would just start acting weird. If I left it alone, and came back the flipper would be fine at the start again. Played for a long time last night and things were great.

#13570 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I know nothing about the show.

Dude...its a great show. You need to watch it. You are in for a treat.

#13697 2 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

I also updated the code to 5.18

Well, well...a 5.18 code update! Sweetness

#13782 2 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Is the upper left flipper supposed to have a pickle Rick decal on it?

You have an upper left flipper?... :p

There is a pickle rick on the playfield under the upper right flipper. You probably saw a mod someone did in a picture.

#13858 2 years ago
Quoted from Beamer2007:

This was the first update I have done as I just got the machine a few days ago. The version it shipped with was from December 2020. Is there something i need to do here? hmmmm
thanks

Check the wiring on the upper flipper. The soldering on that upper flipper isn't the best. Also make sure the cabinet switches are adjusted right.

3 weeks later
#14361 2 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Finally, I am seeing some dimples in various places.... I thought this wasn't an issue on these Spooky / Bader PFs? I don't even get that many airballs (the few I do get are WILD AS FUCK) so I'm kind of surprised.

Welcome to the club man. A few dimples is not a big deal. Compared to other manufacturers its not even close, at least for me. The R&M playfield does have a few dimples, but man it is holding up way better. It is painful the first time you get a NIB from anyone and you see that happen though.

#14374 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Have you modded your flippers yet? I noticed about 10x the dimples after the mod.

Just for the record, no I have not modded my flippers yet. Interesting.

#14571 2 years ago
Quoted from roth:

Just now taking my ramps off to replace my plastic under the ship spring and noticed that the left screw on the left ramp entrance was shorter than my other 3 ramp entrance screws. Is this normal?

Yup - normal

3 weeks later
#15141 2 years ago

Snake Jazz dimension would be awesome.

#15191 2 years ago
Quoted from mjthompson:

I thought about doing something like that but I've also seen images like this one from ipdb. I assume this wasn't OEM?[quoted image]

Number #144 here...mine looks like that from the factory.

1 week later
#15440 2 years ago
Quoted from MightyGrave:

i would like to report an strange behavoir with my R&M.
We played yesterday a two play game and the first 5 games all worked fine. During the last game the sound output was delayed and a little later the music was missing, but SFX continued to be played. After restarting the machine everything worked again.
Have any of you observed such behavior? Or does someone know what it could be related to?

Are you sure that you are on the latest code? I saw that in the past, but I haven't seen that happen with the last version.

#15592 2 years ago
#15600 2 years ago
Quoted from nettek:

Yeah, just realised it's probably through a Scorbitron rather than inbuilt.

Ah...I was hoping it was like JJP as well, and just needed a dongle.

#15689 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Hey epthegeek it happened again. Different mode this time. I think I was in Pirates, and started a MB. Pressed the left flipper, but the right went up and sort of froze in place for a second. Took my hand off the buttons, and it went back to normal.
Any way for me to get a report from the game to send to you to hopefully give you a better idea as to what is going on?
Cheers.

Might be just your game....maybe check / reseat connectors and see if it still happens.

4 months later
#16899 2 years ago
Quoted from Medik8:

Thx Palmer. It definitely makes contact with that switch and manually opening and closing switch isn’t registering, but my pinball buddies are skeptical that’s the issue and not something else that’s causing it to behave that way.

If the switch isn't registering...it's bad, or there is a wire loose or something from the switch. Double check connectors, but it's probably just the switch. I'm sure you could call Spooky and they would help you figure out the issue if you need them too.

#16914 2 years ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Like someone else said, it might - at least for me - be that R&M gets far more play than any of my other games. But, I too have noticed that I need to take the glass off every couple weeks minimum to clean. Once a month I will remove plastics and the house and the subways and clean then up. Regardless of how thoroughly I clean it, the ball, the rubbers, and everything it is visibly dirty within a dozen plays max. I think the game just needs cleaned more often. Ever played one on a route? The route R&M machines around me are always super grimy.

Yeah, I have noticed this too. I normally assume it's black rubber on a game being the main cause of the issue and swap them out. The only spot on R&M I think (at least on my game) is the stop at the end of the plastic ramp above the right in lane. I've wondered if that might be the main culprit.

#16918 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Mine came with clear rubber from Spooky off the factory floor

Yeah I think mind did too.... except for that rubber stop at the end of the ramp.

2 weeks later
#17007 2 years ago
Quoted from flowcanon:

Just about to run the code update, I put my USB stick into my computer.
The name of the USB stick is SNAKEJAZZ
which begs the question. WHERE IS THE SNAKE JAZZ

A snake jazz dimension would be awesome. Snake Jazz playing, every target you hit makes a 'SSSSSS' sound. Awesome.

1 month later
#17251 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

USE key posts. No searching needed

You almost need a key posts for key posts at this point, haha

1 month later
#17387 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Also different:
Shaker
Art blades
Drop decals
Plastic protectors

These were just options when you bought the game ^ They didn't come on all BSEs

#17396 2 years ago

I seriously doubt any new show content makes it into the game. It would be amazing...but the game is great as it is now.

Now, I still say there is no reason we can't have a snake jazz dimension... Just have the 'music' going (doesn't have to the actual recording from the show) SSS...SSS...SSS ... and then when you hit any target a loud S hiss...

1 week later
#17506 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

New Build Posted - Just some fixes - https://soldmy.org/pin/rm/
Build 2022.04.21:

Thank you sir!

#17514 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

My game reset itself twice last night. Both instances were at the end of game match sequence. I probably played about 8 games total in the night and everything else worked like normal.
Has anyone else ran into this? I thought maybe the hard drive had fallen off the backbox wall again but when I checked, it was still attached.

Do you have a real knocker installed?

#17516 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Yes, real knocker and shaker motor.

Maybe it's a power thing or something with the knocker itself. It goes off, draws a little too much power and then the reset happens.

1 month later
#17790 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Anyone have major issues with Rick and Morty? Friend of mine got the new Halloween and said it was nothing but problems and kept breaking and shutting down mid game. Spooky just kept saying they were a small family business and didn't give much help so he said. Got me nervous about getting my rick and Morty pin.

This thread is pretty much the entire history of R&M issues. I would say people in the beginning had to spend time dialing things in, tweaking shots, etc... The code updates made it better and better. Eventually it gets to a great place. I have never had to mess with a new game as much as I have with R&M. That being said, these days it's dialed in, people that come over always play it non-stop and think it's hilarious. You should just go through all the key posts, and tweak what you want. Make sure you are on the latest code. I wouldn't compare it to Halloween personally, different boards, different designer, different coder, etc...

1 month later
#17898 1 year ago

Had a game reset last night...(latest code)....was playing a 2 player game with a friend...I was having an amazing ball...in Life of Roy, went to a bunch of dimensions...then the game reset. I haven't seen a reset in forever, and I didn't see it again later, but I also never played a great game after that happened.

#17900 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Did you get the log file dump?

I did not. haven't had a reset in forever so didn't have a USB drive in the game.

#18053 1 year ago

As far as MRS switches... I did order some for my game..for the upper right corner where there are 3.. I have not put them on yet (will soon). I did it because sometimes the ball will hang a bit coming around the loop, and I have had balls get stuck and sit on the switch sometime. I have adjusted the stock switches, but I get tired of lifting the playfield up and fiddling with that area, so figured what the heck. I can just give a shake and the ball comes loose, but when non pinball people come over, if a ball gets stuck anywhere it's the end of the world to them and they think the game is broken, haha. Sometimes I don't think those switches register right either (the two close by each other)...they get bent eventually. MRS will solve all these issues.

I don't see why you would need them on the inlanes or outlanes... but in a perfect universe all switches would be MRS...so if you want to do it, go ahead, but not necessary.

Looking forward to any new dimensions that come along! Thanks

#18142 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

https://soldmy.org/pin/rm
Build 2022.08.02:
- Added: 3 new settings menus to enable/disable FEATURE, POSITIVE and NEGATIVE dimensions
- Added: New check/warning to make sure at least 1 of each dimension is enabled before starting.
- Added: Dimension: 't3h-dub' - (Positive) 2x megaseeds when collected
- Added: Dimension: 'f0n-du1' - (Positive) Targets increase Gromflomite jackpot value
- Added: Dimension: 'cRk-d4t' - (Positive) Flooble crank always awards a seed
- Added: Dimension: 'st4-mpz' - (Positive) Multiply scoring by green stamps
- Added: Dimension: 'nc-17' - (Feature) Just a bunch of cursing
- Added: Dimension: 'fr0-0p' - (Feature) Froopyland! Unlimited ball save
- Added: Dimension: 'Kl4-ck' - (Feature) Switches trigger knocker (YIKES) - Off by default. Requires knocker enabled.
- Added: Dimension: 'b4-llz' - (Negative) Ball Search ?!
- Added: Dimension: 'bl4-nkz' - (Negative) Only one megaseed spawns
- Added: Dimension: 'k4rk-Lnd' - (Negative) Meeseeks spawned while in dimension have 1/2 of the usual 'go bad' time
- Added: New mystery award option - Shake Megaseed Tree - adds up to 3 new seeds.
- Added: New setting to auto-light adventure start on each ball ("ALL")
- Changed: Trimmed the Morty "He sure says bitch a lot" line with junk at the end
- Changed: Cromulons "Hooray" will only add "Look" 1/5 times.

Wow, this is awesome! What a pleasant surprise. Thanks a million!

#18166 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

FYI - I may try to work this in. It's more work than adding dimensions, so it won't be soon or anything (or maybe never) - but, I just wanted to make sure that Pinstym gets proper credit for planting the seed.
Would be: Pick adventure, Pick Dimension (none/random/specific) and then start. One ball challenge thing. Would be good for dollar games.

YES...this would be sweet for dollar games!

#18211 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I like the new dimension settings. Not a fan of the swamp one - so I set that to only appear later.

The dimension settings are awesome. The swamp dimension and the strobe dimension are ones I am not a fan of...I cant see anything in swamp dimension and the strobe one hurts my eyes. So now I can just turn them off, awesome. Also love being able to have all the dimensions at the start of a game.

This is a great update...the swearing dimension is hilarious. Great job Eric

2 weeks later
#18437 1 year ago
Quoted from richierich85:

had multiple ball and after it drained the feature never ended?? on the wirly dirly mode, when it's drains kept ball saving and the mode will never end??? what's the difference with negative, positive feature???

There is a dimension where you can not die. You probably were in that dimension I bet.

1 week later
#18522 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

R&M owners...huge bummer for me. Of course this happens on a friday and going into a holiday weekend. If anyone can guide me here so I can have my game up and running this weekend I will be very grateful.
I did the update today, the same way I have done the update the last 12 times. Same drive, same process. The update completed, I cycled the power and removed the drive, and then got this screen. I now get this screen every time, even if I try to put the USB in and reinstall the update.
Please help...we are having people over this weekend and I don't want to be a Jerry and have no R&M pin for them to play. Eric does not know how to address this issue, so I'm asking the community. [quoted image]

While the game is off....try reseating connectors in the backbox. Maybe you knocked something loose doing the update.

#18633 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Mine shoots great but has definitely been finicky where every few weeks something goes out (lights, sound, etc) and I need to pick up playfield and push on all the connectors. Sometimes this helps immediately and sometimes I have to do it a few days jn a row. It gets a little frustrating though since no connections ever appear to be loose. That said, we LOVE the game so its a small price to pay and Spooky support is always very responsive and helpful.

Do you have a shaker motor installed? Might want to turn it off, as others have done so it doesn't shake everything loose.

#18696 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Please explain why the first 2- balls play perfect, then the 3rd ball false drains ? I tried setting the ball limit on several different amounts and also tried 1-2-3-4 players, something about ball 3-6 that it doesn’t like,,after ball 6 the next few balls play perfect, also sometimes the mode doesn’t end, game doesn’t recognize a ball has drained. The game has had odd issues from DAY 1 new in box, so stop saying i did something to the game, i got tired of the loop roll over never registering, so yes I changed to MRS, Please explain the loss of speach ? Please tell me where to ship it to be fixed? AJ is guessing and has no answers, i have replaced everything he told me to do, no luck. Its basically a $12,000 paper weight at the moment!!!

Dumb question - but are you positive you have the correct number of balls in the game? Also are you on the latest code? Like others have said, its probably a faulty opto, or a bad connection somewhere, but no idea what to tell you. Sorry for your troubles, I know it can be very frustrating trying to figure something like this out.

2 months later
#18908 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

This is my plan, luckily this is a holiday week. I will say, our game, which was on a location for a few months before we got it, the lower flipper bushings (original) seem to be cracked during my last check. I won't know the real state of them until I do the replacement later this week, but they look rough from what I can see. Could just be they are very dirty, our R&M seems to have some secret black-dirt factory somewhere in the game. No amount of cleaning (even removing the subways and scrubbing them) has kept this game clean, and it lives at home and only gets plays from two people regularly.

I kind of wonder if the black dirt is from the end of the right ramp...the black pad the ball hits before dropping into the lane.

#18910 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Is this a known problem? I have never heard about it before. Maybe if I replace that black rubbery pad with a silicone one? I hesitate to do a lot on that right ramp because that Megaseed Tree "support" feels like a few more times taking that ramp off and I'll need to replace it. Maybe I need to bite the bullet and buy the "upgraded megaseed tree support" someone is selling here on Pinside.

No...I remember a long time ago people talking about the mysterious black stuff on the playfield. That's like the only place I can think that is coming from. But no, there is no known problem. Its really not that big a deal, but hey if you figure it out cool.

2 months later
#19358 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

You nailed it. I have the Asrock board and it isn't powering up. Sigh. Hard to believe the software isn't capable of warning about low battery to avoid this type of failure! Thanks a lot for the response!
I found the PDF from this key post (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/110#post-5825818)
I tried "shorting" the 2 pins with no luck. I've been dealing with B/W, Bally's and Sterns for ~20 years and I've never had to "short" pins to get a game to boot, so maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Did you change the battery as well?

1 week later
#19409 1 year ago

Finally put in some MRS switches I ordered awhile ago (the three in the upper right corner of the playfield). The ball flies around now, and every hit is registering which is great. Even though I had adjusted the switches in that area numerous times to dial them in, it never was perfect. I also noticed when putting in the MRS switches, that one of the existing switches was barely soldered to the wires. Next time anyone lifts their playfield for something, I would suggest spot checking solder points, especially anywhere you have thought something might be intermittent.

MRS switches are awesome for anyone on the fence.

1 month later
#19560 1 year ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Kerry advised the loop divertor is now available from mantis...https://mantispinball.com/product-category/rick-and-morty/

Thanks - ordered

#19578 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I always forget how bright and colorful the different dimensions are in this game. Something about the way it is lit just works...unlike what's going on with The Godfather??

You're comparing apples to oranges amigo. Godfather as a theme doesn't exactly invoke a rainbow of colors... but yes R&M has a great light show. I am sure GF has a good one (or will) for the theme.

#19580 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You kinda nailed why I said it. They attempted to make this weird colorful thing, using that damn RGB rainbow effect, and it is horrible with that theme. This game is techinically that same effect, but done in a much better way than an individual LED.

Roger... I haven't played GF yet, so wasn't aware.

#19611 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

is it hippy christmas? Roiland's case got dismissed and there's a new bug fix build of R&M available?!?!
Build 2023.03.22:
- Fixed: Crash if Adventure ball save time is set to "OFF" and an adventure starts with multiball.
- Fixed: If you: A) were in a dimension, and B) charged the meter to full to open the portal, and then C) Drained - the topper would keep running.
- Fixed: Blood Dome adventure high score when not in challenge wouldn't award/prompt.
https://soldmy.org/pin/rm/

Awesome!

4 weeks later
#19676 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPilot:

Thanks for the fast reply, I really do appreciate it.
I ran the update two more times, for a total of four times. It always says Update Complete, then when I remove the USB stick and power cycle the game, I get the Update Required screen.
If I get this figured out, I'll post what has to be done.

You should download again and try a different USB drive. Looking at old posts, it seems that fixed the issue for some people.

6 months later
#19997 5 months ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It’s just code related, it’s nothing to do with the PROC. I added functionality to “mute” the callouts during Get Schwifty and Goodby Moonmen because *HATE* games with lyrics that have callouts talking over them. Even though it’s got checks and re-checks and resets and .. and .. and — There’s still some loophole situation that can get the mute flag stuck. I can’t figure out why, or I would have fixed it by now.

This happened to me for the first time in forever the other night. I was playing with my bro. I usually just play by myself. Was wondering if this is maybe something that only happens with more than one player? Just wondering if anyone has had it happen when playing by themselves?

#19999 5 months ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

The muting has happened to me during both one player and two-player games

Thanks

2 months later
#20103 3 months ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Got an annoying little issue with my machine. After I moved all of my pins 10 feet into a new dedicated room, the only machine to play up afterwards has been R&M. I quickly discovered what seemed like the one simple issue, the P3 board power had come loose. However, upon starting a game I soon found out the scoop coil wasn't firing. Literally the only thing not working in the entire machine. I've been back and forth over everything and cannot for the life of me see any other issues in the machine. Definitely not fuses, that's for sure. Never had this kind of issue with any of my other machines. On top I've got people coming over to play pinball later and always irks me to have one machine out with something minor.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you try to fire the coil in test, or did you just notice it isn't firing our during a game? Just wondering if maybe the game doesn't know to fire the coil.

2 months later
#20190 19 days ago
Quoted from Jigz:

I'd take a look at your flipper button since the right side is a staged flipper.

Yeah, this ^^^ Also double check the solder on that upper flipper coil, I have seen one of the wires there just barely be attached and cause strange issues.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 20.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LouMatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=LouMatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.