(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,228 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FuryosJustin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 4 years ago

Clearing a space for R&m
Lock is lit.....and so am iiiiiiiiiiiii...buurrrppp

true level (resized).jpgtrue level (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1283 4 years ago

Some good R&m talk on the latest episode of
This flipping podcast. Good first impressions talk, talk about spot scalpers etc. A good listen I thought, I always enjoy this show

2 weeks later
#1705 4 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

Any upcoming streams of the game or anyone that has the game plan on streaming soon? Tired of the same stream of the launch party.

1 week later
#1927 4 years ago

The latest episode of super awesome pinball show is worth a listen. Charlie Emery is the guest presenter with some good information including that games are still in production during the lock down, maybe up to #120 and details on licensing with adult swim, among other titbits, and hints about the Ben heck cgc game

#1948 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Unfortunately that podcast was recorded the day before Spooky announced they had been exposed to a confirmed case (11 days prior) and they were self isolating. That could add some delay, but more importantly, hopefully they're all ok.

You are correct, this was posted on thier Facebook recently

https://www.facebook.com/196751743719394/posts/2957824540945420/

#1994 4 years ago

lol...
Crack up rating comment....
I guess the game isn't for him then

He also does not like whysnow apparently
Screenshot_2020-04-05-07-59-26-45 (resized).pngScreenshot_2020-04-05-07-59-26-45 (resized).png

1 week later
#2067 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Actually, that picture showing the trim finish on R&M standards shows why I ordered a standard (and will have to wait more than a year for it). I just like that hammered metal look more than the BSE's purple trim. And standards should be the more limited model.

I'm in on a standard too, does anyone have a guess at how many standards there are? Between 40-60??

#2092 4 years ago

Really enjoyed the stream, looked so good, Jack was ripping that spinner and hitting the garage clean. Shows up all those " the garage is literally impossible" critics
Gonna watch that one again

#2095 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

A couple of those call outs blew my doors off..
The Rick one about 45 mins in? And that morty - fuck Rick, fuck everything, fuck pinball, one of the best I’ve ever heard in the hobby.
Search Deadflip on twitch for the steam . He went forever

Yes!!
That Rick one just went on and on
Me and wifey were like..."WTF did the game just say!"
Fucking twippy for best pinball line EVER

#2096 4 years ago

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/591359240

Link to the stream, over 4 hours,it's awesome, quite a few adult beverages are consumed during the stream

Edit
Oops, sorry, didn't see it linked above

1 week later
#2276 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Did everyone watch IE Pinball's latest RAM stream? Karl's got his inner spinner loop flying, but he made more of a change to the rail than just removing screws, completely re-positioning it. He explains the changes he's made in the first few minutes of the stream.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/598857226

Yea, that inner loop was smooth and fast on that stream, good skills too. He mentioned he had sent pics of his mods to Bowen, and he spend around 4 hours tweaking the setup.
Good info for sure

#2284 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No. The inner loop rail (with spinner). Pulled the post at end (right side of target) and pushed the rail All the way back.

So does this mod leave an visible hole where right noob noob post was? And does the playfield art still work with the guide moved, or does moving the guide expose an unpainted section?
Thanks for trying out different solutions

#2286 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Basically most modifications to the rail will expose some wood. Watching the Troz stream again I’m going to try what he did on that game. Great video and his setup seems really good and a fair middle ground. Really appreciate the great stream. Hope you can share the pics of your final modifications as that will save many some guess work.

Thanks for that,
My game is ages away, so I'm sure thanks to the work you, troz and others are doing, itl be flowing nice when my turn comes.
I really enjoyed the troz stream too, fast and flowy, I saw a double loop then garage I'm sure. It was good to try and get tips from watching a player much much better then me.
I only caught the first hour, but will look up the replay today at some point.

2 weeks later
#2650 3 years ago

This is more impressive than the tickets please guy, you are like 90% cum gutter

Ahhhh...cum gutter... That's what they were saying in the last episode!
Me n wifey were trying to figure it out, as our download was beeped, and we have never heard that term before... Crack up

#2651 3 years ago

So the lock in the coin door is reference to a ACNC with a loose lock, and they didn't want the game because..... Is that correct?? I think I remember that
If so that's so fitting for r&m, getting all meta up in there

2 weeks later
#3001 3 years ago

FYMF
Wow the butter looks great, the reflection of the monsters on ACNC almost looks like part of the r&m art!

#3034 3 years ago

For anyone wanting to see the new code

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/635853332?tt_medium=mobile_web_share&tt_content=vod

IE pinballs latest r&m stream
Get shwifty, meseeks m.b., fart dimension etc
119m score

1 month later
#4499 3 years ago

I see our one

1 month later
#5618 3 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

I see the tracker shows #203 was shipped last week and delivered this week? I thought we were in the 170's, can anyone confirm? International maybe?

The New Zealand games were due in port in the last few days, mid 190s to low 200s

1 week later
#5913 3 years ago

Number 192 reporting in.
Thanks Lucas! Plays great outta the box

IMG20200921161830 (resized).jpgIMG20200921161830 (resized).jpgIMG_20200922_113533 (resized).jpgIMG_20200922_113533 (resized).jpg
#5993 3 years ago

Ha ha, I got the super limited N.Z. edition too

IMG20200927102049 (resized).jpgIMG20200927102049 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#6438 3 years ago

Our friend suggested to me to change the replay award from free game, to extra ball.
That helps kick up the scores a little

Love that screaming sun!
And fart dimension with multiball..... That will never grow old

#6465 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Can anyone who's got a game recently tell us if the loop/garage diverter area issues have been taken care of at the factory or is there still tweaking that has to be done?

I can't speak for everyone, but 192 shoots great out of the box. Loop goes good, once you find it, it's sweet, I hit it all the time, got a 5 or 6x once. Loops better then my getaway or bk2k, but every now and then it clunks and stops, but that is rare.
Garage shots hard, but works fine when you hit it. I adjusted the rail feeding the upper flipper, just dropped it as close to the flipper as the slots in the tabs allow, that's the only playfield adjustment I made. Left ramps a hard shot, just adjusted the flipper power up to 38 on the lower flippers and that took care of that.
I'm loving the game, only game I've ever cracked up laughing over.... But I've never said fuck you so much to a pinball machine before!!
So much personality
Refreshing change

#6629 3 years ago

How is everyone setting the lower flippers? Slightly high how they come from the factory, so that the right ramp is backhand able? Or in a more traditional bally/williams setup

IMG20201001185228 (resized).jpgIMG20201001185228 (resized).jpg
#6641 3 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I have the same question.
But on mine I can post pass from left to right. But I can't post pass from right to left.
On yours, can you do a right to left post pass?

Mine is exactly the same, can post pass left to right, but not right to left reliably.
I'm putting a set of titans on this weeknd, so I may try setting the flippers in a more traditional way, same as the rest of my games, the same as odin described

#6700 3 years ago

Put a set of titans on, adjusted my lower flipper position, adjusted the EOS, and smashed out my 2nd best score on the test run.... Safe to say im happy with the adjustments

IMG20201017142346 (resized).jpgIMG20201017142346 (resized).jpg
#6871 3 years ago

I could backhand the right ramp at 38 with the flippers set like first pic (how it came from spooky) but the rest of the shots felt a bit wierd, and my casual playing friends weren't liking it.
I lowered the flippers to the second pic
It's made the rest of the shots more natural, but backhanding right ramp a bit more 50/50 now.
I had hold at high, as scoop would knock down, but now I've adjusted the EOS and set hold back to medium to keep dem coil temps down.

On another note, before I got my game, I was nervous as to how it would shoot, based on rating comments, and kenadas comments etc.
Once I got my game, it was very apparent that those reviews either don't know what they are on about, or a unlevel game or something, my game shot pretty sweet outta the box I thought

IMG20201017133300 (resized).jpgIMG20201017133300 (resized).jpgIMG20201018103423 (resized).jpgIMG20201018103423 (resized).jpg
#6872 3 years ago

Dup post
Doh

#6876 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Can someone tell me how to fix the glass rattling??
Thanks

Knob on the amp closest to coin door, turn it all the way down(toward coin door), then up till it just starts to rattle, or anti rattle tape, or u can jam little bits of cable tie between the cab and glass channel (trim then flush of course)

Have u guys noticed the scary Terry call outs in attract, "hands off my buttons bitch!"
IMG20200930165334 (resized).jpgIMG20200930165334 (resized).jpg

#6882 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Toothpick goes under the rubber...

Thanks, is this how you have yours set? And it shoots good with that set up?
All my other games are set up as you say, toothpick between bottom of bat and rubber, but I read somewhere (can't remember where) that r&m should be set a little higher, hence why I've set it like that.
Quite open to changing my setup if another is better

#6883 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

FWIW, the hold power is not where the high heat comes from. Even on 'high' it's a very low duty cycle and should be fine. The long pulse of the initial flip is where the heat comes from, especially if repeated a lot - like nervous tapping flippers repeatedly when the ball is nowhere near.
Also, and not directly related to the post I quoted, you're not likely getting much extra power past 40 on the setting. You're just generating more heat.

Good to know, thanks
Btw, great job you are doing

#6896 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I love the pin so far everything is aces except the left inner loop (garage shot) is almost impossible, the spinner loop is not bad for me, the garage loop is such a narrow window maybe the hardest shot I've had on any pin.

I got my upper flipper shots more consistent by adjusting the rail the feeds upper flipper. It's was a bit high, and on slow-mo I could see the ball bounce on the flipper, so I slid the rail in closer, gotta remove right ramp, but then it's easy, as tabs are slotted.
Still a hard shot tho

IMG20200930165812 (resized).jpgIMG20200930165812 (resized).jpg
#6948 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Is it normal for the right flipper to barely have the strength to make the left ramp? I have the setting maxed at 49 and if I trap on the right and shoot the ramp, the ball will make it to the top maybe one out of three times, very annoying. I actually don't think the flipper strength setting has any effect, like I would expect a noticeable difference between 30 and 49, but too me it's feels the same?

Sounds like something wrong there. I can hit the left ramp from a trap all day @38 flipper power

Maybe check it's not binding up, ie. the correct gap between the bushing and pawl

#6949 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

But how did you sharpen?

We were watching slow mo vid of my game and my mates game around that u turn. If u bend the end back towards the inner part of the uturn (marked with red in pic) and that sends the ball over the switch better

IMG_20201019_183851 (resized).jpgIMG_20201019_183851 (resized).jpg
#6954 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The problem with medium hold on the right flipper is that it collapses when catching the scoop feed. What is the best way to have a strong hold and also make the left ramp consistently??

Post #3828 EOS position for R&M

If you look in the key posts there is one about the EOS position. Near the end of stroke, but not right at the end, a little before where u would set a bally/williams eos
This works well for me on medium hold, the scoop only drops the flip a very small amount.
I had my hold on high before I adjusted the EOS

#6967 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

That doesn’t impact the pin/support that goes through the playfield holding the end in place?

That pic I posted is my game, the u turn has been perfect from day 1. My friends r&m (he posted here looking for solutions) would only register u turn less then 50%. We took slow mo vid of both our u turns, and saw that his hugged the outer guide all the way around, and missed the switch. Slow-mo of mine showed it hug the rail, until it got to the two creases I highlighted in red in my pic, those creases kick the ball back in towards the switch. My mate then made tweaks from what he saw in the videos.
My understanding is that he grabbed the end of the outer rail with long nose pliers, and put similar bends in the very end of his rail, plus tweaked the switch, now he registers 100%. It was done in place without removing any guides, altho this is based off his description, I didn't do the tweaks
IMG_20201026_174815 (resized).jpgIMG_20201026_174815 (resized).jpg

#7013 3 years ago

I'm not surprised that this is a polarizing game.
It's a hard shooter, and it made me realize pretty quickly that I'm not as good as I thought I was.
If you aren't up to having a battle with the machine, getting handed your ass, getting back up and slaying it, it's probably not for you.
Our first week with the game, I bought into the negatives being said about it being too tough,
Now I just love the game
I don't see this game ending up high on the top 100, it humbles a lot of people, who would rather a easy (read "butter") shooter that pumps thier ego

#7065 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I thought i saw someone say that in newer code that there are some callouts with the voice from Scary Terry. Can anyone confirm that?

Not in the game, but in attract mode if you touch the buttons
"Hands off my buttons bitch!" Or something similar

#7148 3 years ago

I havnt had a single reset or crash on latest code, and it saved all my settings.
Did u re format yr thumb drive b4 update

#7178 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Yes I was just using that as an example. Charlie noted how particular AS is with the the approval process and for materials to be released etc... So if AS wouldn’t let Hulu or HBO release the whole season until a certain date then it’s reasonable that they could be holding back Spooky in certain materials until a certain date. He also mentioned something big for the R&M camp to come soon while he was discussing the content approval process. Listen to the podcast and see what you think it’s somewhere before the halfway point.

That was a cool interview. I liked how Charlie said he had done some voice acting for an upcoming code update, a "spooky" character.... I'm thinking he has been getting his Scarry Terry voice on, for an upcoming mode.... Fingers crossed
I also liked how he gave hints on how Bader is making the playfield finish tough, by not putting the clear on as thick as the other guys

#7219 3 years ago

Sorry, my cheap oppo doesn't have the best slow mo

#7222 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Video form the Future!

Ha ha, yea, it's 5.30pm on Tuesday arvo here, knocking off work for the day, bout to pour a cold one

#7242 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Can someone help me out.
I’m having a super hard time with the garage shot and inner orbit. I played on location and wasn’t as hard as my own machine.
I tried to toe out the flipper but that made it worse.

Your results may vary, but one of the first things I did to our game, was adjust the rail that feeds the upper flipper, it made my shots much more consistent. It's been covered by others much better then I can explain but basically, remove the right ramp (3 screws) remove meseeks plastics, loosen the last two screws holding the rail, and align the rail the best you can. Mine slid in quite close with the slotted tabs. Others take it a little further, but that worked well for me. 15min job, about 7 or 8 screws to undo,

#7247 3 years ago

Ha ha ha, yea, I've only gotten 85% there, I know I'm gonna get it one day.
Who needs a ramp shaped like a slipper then....... Looking at you avengers

#7358 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What are others' longest combo? My max is 7 shots so far.

We had a party here for my wife's 40th, and our good friend , but pinball novice, Angie linked up a 9 shot combo, she really enjoyed R&m, and played it all night

My best is probably 7, I've gotten 6 loops before
And 4 loops to garage

IMG20201109181112 (resized).jpgIMG20201109181112 (resized).jpg
#7379 3 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

I received my machine yesterday (the first in Australia to do so, I’m told) and it hasn’t been the best experience. I started feeling anxious when I noticed the top of the box was bulging and had a tear in it (image 1)
Here is my list of day 1 woes:
- Chip in butter cabinet (front left) - image 2.
- Cabinet splits in both front sides - image 3, 4.
- Coat pooling under leg area on front left - image 5.
- Left ramp was not aligned with hole in back wall and dug into it. image 6.
- “Hardware Connection Failed” error at boot up. Power cable to board in backbox unplugged. All good now.
- Right speaker not working. Caused by broken clip that holds the end of the wire in the receiver in the cab. Reassembled the clip. All good.
- Ball save timer screen not displaying all

Maaate, that's a bit of a shit outcome. And so far away from spooky, I hope they can make it all right by you.
Best of luck Aussie brother

#7409 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I'm on the fence here. If you're inclined to comment or vote... please do.
Thanks
Kerry
Trade R&M BSE #556 for GnR's LE? (link below)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-trade-rampm-bse-nib-position-556-for-nib-gnr-s-le-position

Have you played R&M?
Did you buy it cause you like Rick and Morty, or to potentially flip for a small profit.
If you are after the $1000 over what you paid, then swap it now.
There will be 5000 gnr l.e. out there, and only 750 r&m. I'd be inclined to keep r&m, you will always be able to pick up a gnr later if you don't like r&m, you just might not get that sweet sweet flip coin.
I would be worried I wouldn't get another r&m tho, I'm not selling mine to get a gnr...ever

#7586 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Any update on code? Additional adventures/wizard mode or even mini wizard after reaching x amt of adventures?

I don't know how far away.....can't answer that.
But in Charlies interview on super awesome pinball show a few weeks ago, he talked about new modes already done, waiting on approval. He said he had done some voice acting of a very "spooky" character in a upcoming mode (I really hope it's scary Terry bitch!!). There has also been talk ages ago from Eric of a "Rick potion no.9" wizard mode.
I'm no insider, just what I heard on a podcast

#7716 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I prefer the way it is currently set up, blocking some adventures out of the first set, it makes some adventures more exclusive and keeps dimension chasing interesting over time. If a setting to completely randomize dimensions was included, I would definitely not use it. Not everything in the game should be immediately available to all players in every play through.
I noticed if you start multiball in an adventure, Rick will sometimes comment on a special type of multiball relative to the adventure. Has anyone else noticed? Neat easter egg (and there are quite a few other hidden secrets in the game).

I really like Rick's multiball call outs, some of my favorites. Like "are you ready for this intense multiball shit morty" or "dirty dirty multiballs!"
Can't remember them exactly, but they fit the moment so perfect.
I love this games "moments" I think the difficulty of some of the shots rachets up the intensity
It's kinda made some of my other games feel less of a rush...

#7783 3 years ago

Other dimensions pop up quite often,you get all those ones with the glitchy/remix sounds, like pop deactivated, super spinner, left side triple, family targets triple... Plenty come up, don't know what you guys are on about.....plus the other ones mentioned, what other game has so many dimensions lol

#7846 3 years ago

Was just on an absolute heater. 23 mil about, ran into my severalth dimension, 2 balls locked, just lit my adventure, Rick yells, points are with more in this dimension !!! I have about 15 seeds. Drained, lol, would have been a monster, I suck..... I’ll be back for more though!!!

LOVE the bonus count when you have a big butt load of seeds!!
Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Wawa waaa waaa waaa waaa.
So satisfying
I never skip those ones

#7885 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

Then what's the point of it? Why even have it?

I thought it signaled to put the power back on after it gets knocked back on this setup, but I may be remembering wrong

#7886 3 years ago

Dupe post, sorry

1 week later
#8431 3 years ago

Nah, thats the flooble crank captive ball. That always stays there
Should have 5 loose balls. 4 in main trough, one in the staged ball trough

#8586 3 years ago
Quoted from mariobeans:

nvm, you don't have to take a pic, i'm being dumb. Im sure my issue is my flaps. coil strength at 35, pitch 6.5.
got ramp airballs on 30 coil and 6.9 also.
Just tell me how your flaps sit.

Reference pic of my flap lol
600 games, never had an air all
39 flipper power, med hold approx 6.7 degs

IMG20201207085746 (resized).jpgIMG20201207085746 (resized).jpgIMG20201207085809 (resized).jpgIMG20201207085809 (resized).jpg
#8716 3 years ago

I see there is also a setting to fully randomize the dimensions now for those that were vocal about that.

#8717 3 years ago

OOoowWeeee!! ... I'd like to have that!
Our fantastic NBN is currently peaking out here at .... 700KB/sec ... awww geeez, over an hour to go.</blockquote
it must be like..... 4 in the morning in aus at mo bro!

1 week later
#9111 3 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

How much is the shaker integrated into this game?
I love having the shaker on games like TNA, MET, and GB, but find it totally unnecessary on games like Deadpool and IMDN.
It’s almost time for my build sheet and I’m leaning against ordering a shaker.

Can't help with how much the shaker is used, as I don't have one, but can say, that the sub feels a bit like a very mild shaker sometimes

#9192 3 years ago

Thanks and shout outs to Spooky service.
Had #192 freeze up and not reboot, Christopher from service instructed the tests to find a defective cr2032 button battery, replaced battery, reset bios, and fresh update fixed it all up.
Thanks Spooky!!

#9193 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Scary Terry in the house. Had to rob a meeseks stand but worked great. Hides some of the cords.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's cool!

#9256 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Even Jerry wouldn’t get a RAZA![quoted image]

Ha ha ha
And only Jerry would take game advice from Kaneda and Muller, over say..... Bowen and Eric P.
At least he hopefully made a profit from flipping a machine he didn't even like the theme of to begin with.

#9257 3 years ago

Did I just hear a
"Lik, lik, lik, my extra ball" callout for xtraball?
Love how when you hit the power switch it goes
"What, what, what are you........"
Keep hearing new stuff I hadn't noticed before

#9314 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

first thing I do on a new game is trap up on the right flipper and back-flip into the floogle crank to charge it up (and light lock).

Word!
Yep, first thing I try and do too

#9355 3 years ago

All these awesome scores you guys are putting up,
and I still can't beat 35mill
Must. Play. Better.

#9361 3 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

The default GC score that came with mine is 92Mil, one of the playtesters must have had a good game. Still can't touch it, and have had the game for 3 months...This game is legit challenging, but feels SO GOOD when you get it going.

Yea, great rush when you get in the zone, then collect heaps of mega seeds, I've had a 28mill ball before, so that big game ain't far away, just gotta string a couple of good ones together

I don't mind when it kicks my ass, as I know it treats everyone mean

2 weeks later
#9809 3 years ago

Yea, my standard plays the same as my buddy down the roads BSE. I think there are 4 standards here in N.z.qnd a few more in Aussie too

IMG20200927102049 (resized).jpgIMG20200927102049 (resized).jpg
#9811 3 years ago

After seeing mine so much, it looks strange to see the grey speaker panel on that

I like the grey trim
It looks good how it blends in with the black of the top of the cab,

Totally agree that standard shouldn't have its own rating...... But BSE owners rating a standard, is a lot more qualified then say.. someone who put 3 games at the local bar, had thier ass handed to them, got shitty about it, then rated 4/10 when they get home (there are heaps of those in the BSE ratings)

#9815 3 years ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

I’m going to have to find some speaker covers for my standard. Standard comes with purple legs? I will upgrade to the purple coin door. Purple on the bottom of the machine and grey up top.

Nah, they come with grey legs, spooky sent me purple by mistake, and I don't care enough about something like that to email them asking for the correct color, plus I think the purple legs look pretty sweet on there

1 week later
#10040 3 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

So ... I am about 570. My son claims this game is overhyped, not fun to play and will devalue quickly.

It doesn't play like everything else, it's a little quirky, it doesn't have lots of "toys" it can be downright mean sometimes. Not everyone is going to enjoy that.
I really enjoy it tho. Still my fav with over 600 plays
Some of my good friends really didn't like r&m at my place when it first arrived, they have all come round over time.
You are going to have to find one and put at least 20 games on it

Quoted from Hjbondar:

He also claims to have insider info claiming the producers took shortcuts that limited the potential of the game.

I wonder if he is talking about not having the other actors voices?? Summer Beth and Jerry??

4 weeks later
#10937 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Can anyone tell me if this is how this is supposed to look? I never noticed it before tonight. Is this from the ball hitting it on the way up, or is it purposely bent like this to aim the middle orbit out? [quoted image]

That kink in the end of the u turn directs the ball over the switch so it registers the shot better

2 months later
#12626 3 years ago

Just wanted to say, after the latest update my flippers feel great, hardly any knockdown, snappy with lots of power, I even turned the power down a tad.
Bushings shaved, Normal hold.
Having said that, I've never had a problem with it in previous code, eos adjustment, and button leaf adjustment sorted all that out ages ago.
Love the moonmen mode

1 week later
#12963 2 years ago

3 in Wellington city, New Zealand
Pop 215000

#13191 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

No Topper, either.
Looks nekkid.

Yea standards have a topper
Here's my standard #192
They sent purple legs by mistake, I don't mind

IMG20200921164331 (resized).jpgIMG20200921164331 (resized).jpgIMG20200921172338 (resized).jpgIMG20200921172338 (resized).jpg
#13200 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

It does, but the 2-tone purple legs look sad ass with the black trim. If it were my game, I'd ask Spook for the matching bad ass black legs.

I just don't see it as looking bad. I quite like it.
But I've got shit taste in everything.
Happy to know you think it looks sad tho

Don't mind the black/gray, but it sure pushes the fact for me how much I love my Kalaxian Purple powder! Still love this pin closing in on a year

I like the way my buddies klaxian purple blood sucker looks too. Mine is as basic as it comes, standard, plastic protectors and target decals
To me, saving the near $1000nzd for the purple armour was 1/4 the way to my next pin, not getting butter was another 1/4 there.

#13360 2 years ago

Thanks for everything you have done epthegeek
After 9 months and a few thousand plays we still love our game like no other
Some of the best code out there, so many cool little features that make it special, each adventures rules relate to the adventure you are in, so many possibilities with dimensions.
My flippers work great.
Thank you team spooky!!

#13444 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Is the “my man” line removal some type of Adult Swim request, or from some other source? I know I’ve heard that line throughout the episodes.

I don't think it's an adult swim thing. More a "woke" thing
Some user "Chris the pintern" or something like that, made a complaint that the "my man" call-out was racist because jack danger did the voice and is white, while the character is black.
Of course this "Chris the pintern" just flipped his early spot and never even owned the game

#13631 2 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

737 (standard) paid; I thought it was never going to happen.
Decided to run it at a friend's arcade for a bit as I'm going to be moving soon and it'll be fun to share with my friends + the community; things are finally feeling a bit more normal here in Portland. I know the general consensus is to play the game and then go from there, but is there anything preventative I should do in this case to make sure the game doesn't turn into a big headache for the location owner? Right now I was just planning on mylar around the flipper buttons (cause the cabinet decals seem to wear out incredibly fast...) and letting 'er ride.
Just a little concerned at the amount of grinding/welding/drilling going on in this thread, this late in production... but still very excited.
edit: does anyone have a picture of the decal wear on a routed BSE (in the holes of the portal lollipops)? just realized no mylar is available with a hole cut for the magnasave button... I'm debating skipping it, but don't want to end up with a bare white cabinet.

I have standard #192 with approx 1200 plays, no sign of wear around buttons. What I have noticed is my hands have "polished" the ends of the lockdown bar where my hands sit, nothing missing, just more shiny.

Preventative, check the nuts under the pop bumper are tight, order a spare set of rubbers especially a couple of extra post rubbers, align the flippers (toothpick in the hole, flipper resting on toothpick) adjust yr eos, should b good to go
IMG20210518165341 (resized).jpgIMG20210518165341 (resized).jpgIMG20210518165355 (resized).jpgIMG20210518165355 (resized).jpgIMG20210518165425 (resized).jpgIMG20210518165425 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 300.00
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 13,500.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FuryosJustin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=FuryosJustin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.