(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

Welcome to the club pal!

#175 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think the spa episode with the toxic R&M would make for a good mode.

Hell yea! Regular Rick, master of both worlds... “Excuse me”

#459 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I am really hoping for a
'I'm Dr. Who in this Bitch!'
callout to sneak up on me, someday.

I just watched this episode and actually it’s...

C1F1C3EE-40B0-43C9-BE5B-4AA573CBB6F7 (resized).jpegC1F1C3EE-40B0-43C9-BE5B-4AA573CBB6F7 (resized).jpeg
#497 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

So these are aftermarket, not something Spooky made?
If Spooky makes them, I'm not sure why they're not included.

PBL product...

“ Eewwww Wheeeeee! Custom Rick and Morty hinges by Pinball Metal.
Powder coated in Blood Sucker Purple to match the BSE game trim.
And that's the waaaaay the new goes!”

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-200-0101-00

#615 4 years ago

I prefer kalaxian purple coin door!

#844 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Keep Summer Safe would be awesome!

Agreed!
E4DD9A5F-3D3F-433C-8213-FEBA8D0B777E (resized).jpegE4DD9A5F-3D3F-433C-8213-FEBA8D0B777E (resized).jpeg

#877 4 years ago

Just sayin...

60613632-1376-44A4-A4B9-CA59BC00917C (resized).jpeg60613632-1376-44A4-A4B9-CA59BC00917C (resized).jpeg
#953 4 years ago

My Mini R&M review:
Disclaimer, I’m not good at writing reviews.

I received my game yesterday. I wanted to say that I am a little embarrassed to admit that i post here quite a bit and think about pinball all the time, but have played less than 50 games of pinball in the last 2 years because of my health issues. Having had a brain tumor near my motor cortex in 2018 and surgery to remove it and now dealing with the tumor that has re grown, radiation treatment, seizures ect it has taken a lot of joy out of playing pinball for me. All that said I played more pinball yesterday after I got R&M set up than i have played in the entire year before I got it.

I spent all day setting my game up yesterday as my mental focus is not what it used to be, so I wanted to be extra careful. First off I will say that the game is Stunningly beautiful in person, I was blown away when I opened the box and saw it.

The shots:
I was worried as heard people talking about the difficulty of some of the shots On this game. This is potentially a big problem for me as not being able to hit shots consistently is one of my biggest frustrations when I play pinball.
I start my first game and immediately loop the ball twice as it comes around the upper flipper (I was like wow did I just do that) then I proceeded to hit the left and right ramps easily, the only shot that I found difficult was the garage shot from the upper flipper, I was able to make it, but it is a tough shot! My understanding is that it was designed that way. There is something about the layout/geometry of the shots on this game that feels very well laid out to me. The shots are challenging but make able and there are tons of different shots to make. A+ on the playfield layout, again you can tell when you play this game how much thought went into the shot layout.

The light show:
What can I say, it is mind blowing! No exaggeration it is the best light show hands down I have ever seen on a game! (I have owned DI & WOZ ect) I was totally blown away by it, so much so that I sat and watched the game in attract mode for a half hour last night.

The artwork:
I love it, so much detail! The cabinet back box and back glass are beautiful and perfectly fit the theme and art for R&M. The playfield art is so cool I kept finding new Details on it. The purple armor
And coin door look amazing, there is a sparkle in the purple, pictures can not do it Justice!

Toys:
The game may look a little sparse compared to a game like dialed in when it comes to toys, but let me tell you, when you are Playing it you don’t think that all all! The game has so many shots and cool features.. like the slam ring (way cooler than I thought it would be!), Danesi lock, immortality field, portal shot to the garage with subway that kicks out to left out lane, Ricks ship etc.

Sound:
This brings the whole game together the sound is amazing it’s like TNA on steroids! The sound and callouts are absolutely incredible. I want to say that the Factory sound system on this game is the best I’ve heard on any game ever, but since I had a powered Polk subwoofer just sitting there I went ahead and hooked it up and it is intense!

The code:
I love the fact that I am playing as Morty! I have to say that for being early code it is already very good with lots to see and do! I can’t imagine how great it will be by the end of the year! Video clips are awesome, custom call outs are great, modes are fun and objectives are well thought out! (profanity set at 95%) I love the direction this code is going in!

Build quality:
This game is solid! I am extremely impressed with the overall quality and feel of this game! When you play it the game has a really solid feel to it and the fit and finish is very good.

Issues with my game.. there were not many:
The left flipper gap was A bit too much so I used my gap gauge and adjusted it. The shooter lane sometimes hits the end of the shooter ramp and bounces back to the auto plunge, this can be an issue if you are in multi ball and the first ball fails to launch and a 2nd ball ejects into the shooter lane as the plunger doesnt have the power to launch both balls at once, I will try Hilton’s fix on this today. One of the legs was making slight contact with the cabinet which could of damaged the decal, the game comes with the good metal cabinet protectors but the way the leg was formed created a slight clearance problem on only one of the legs (I have had this issue on Stern and JJP games as well) I swapped the leg to the back of the game and all was good. On a side note When I set up a game I bolt the legs on and then slide a piece of paper between the cabinet and the leg to make sure there is no contact.

So really very few issues so far.

Updating Code was a breeze!

This game/theme bridges generations! My daughter is 18 and her and her friends know I just got this game, most of them don’t play pinball, but because it’s Rick and Morty they want to know when they can come over and play it. (I guess pinball nerd Dad is cool after all)

This game will never leave my house until the day I die and then my daughter will enjoy it for many years.

Great job team Spooky you guys knocked it out of the park with this game!!!
20C377F3-DDBF-41FC-9A2D-1D19435C3C8B (resized).jpeg20C377F3-DDBF-41FC-9A2D-1D19435C3C8B (resized).jpeg36129221-7E02-45C4-8C0F-4950BB7782BB (resized).jpeg36129221-7E02-45C4-8C0F-4950BB7782BB (resized).jpeg9B07FE48-9307-4F4D-8935-E43771460E35 (resized).jpeg9B07FE48-9307-4F4D-8935-E43771460E35 (resized).jpeg
0CDCE270-1476-4343-BAC8-CAA23BFE7A02 (resized).jpeg0CDCE270-1476-4343-BAC8-CAA23BFE7A02 (resized).jpeg

#961 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Congrats concretehardt !! Looks like you got purple coin door. Happy with your choice?

Very happy, it looks really good!

#969 4 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

regardless of number, this was an admirable gesture on charlies part to deliver concretehardt an early game.

I won’t ever forget what Charlie + the Spooky team and Joe at Pinballstar did for me.. If any of you are reading this you are all amazing people with big hearts, people like you are why I love this community so much!

#970 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Congrats on getting back into things! I hope your recovery continues. I remember seeing you much more active and I always enjoyed your perspective.
I have a question on the part I quoted above: what is "gap" in relation to a single flipper, and what is the gauge for this? I've never heard of either before. I thought gap was only relative to the space between two flippers. Do you mean the space between the lane guide and the flipper shaft?
Anyway sounds like you picked the perfect game to get the juices flowing again... I hope you get to enjoy it for a long long time and thanks for the review.

Thank you! and as for the flipper adjustment I can’t remember the right term for it, but it’s just the up and down play of the flipper in its bushing.

#1078 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Anyone deal with this? Seems like those sick out too far.
Anyhow, whomever routes at blue moon in Madison needs to fix their left spinner. Skill shot rejected over and over.[quoted image]

Strange I have not had a ball get stuck there.

#1107 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I don't think that's Ball Tracking.
I think that's reflection.

Agreed it looks like a reflection from the light above.

#1116 4 years ago

Just had the best jackpot call out ever..
Rick - “Jackpot MotherF#@ker yea”

#1177 4 years ago

Having had my game for a few, all I can say to the other 749 of you lucky Pinsiders who are getting an R&M is.. congratulations! Your gunna love it!

#1187 4 years ago

!!

C732CBD4-015A-4BFD-ADC9-886718265F52 (resized).jpegC732CBD4-015A-4BFD-ADC9-886718265F52 (resized).jpeg
#1211 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Come on, dude! You telling me you put this kind of money on a game, and you're not feeling a little worried that people keep repeating not so great comments about some of the shots.
Look, I'm in on one, and I'm routing for it to be great! I want this game to be one I bolt to the floor!
I also always cheer for the underdog, and I'm hoping Spooky hits this one out of the park. They already proved they can make better playfields!

My game is sitting in my game room and I have made all the shots many times and I’m am a below average player. Some of the shots are more challenging than others but all are 100% makeable.. so I wouldn’t be too worried about the “comments”. The shots are fine and the game is fun as hell!

#1294 4 years ago

Ooh Wee! I just got some kind of super duper skill shot.. I squanched the ball and hit 2 loop shots in a row and then nailed the garage when it came around the 3rd time.. I got 1.2 million points for doing it and a really cool call out that I can’t remember.

910FFB94-8D7D-4A37-98D2-8BC2112385AF (resized).png910FFB94-8D7D-4A37-98D2-8BC2112385AF (resized).png
#1299 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Awesome. I did it once but it seemed like luck. Does seem like a mastered skill shot can make or break your score on this one. Big points.

It didn’t seem like luck to me... it was definitely luck!

#1395 4 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Anyone having the machine reset a lot on current code? we can barely get past a full game (haven't been able to for the last four games). And/or is older code revs available somewhere?

I havnt been able to play for a bit, but I had a buddy over so I had him load the new code, he played for a bit and was getting a lot of resets on the new code. On the previous code the only time I had a reset was on a 4 player game on a couple occasions.

#1478 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'm still struggling with the garage shot from the upper flipper. Other than the upper flipper position, I'm not sure if there is anything else to adjust to make that shot easier to hit. I'm just an average player so I might just need to get better.

It sounds dumb but when I went to shoot the garage from the upper flipper It seemed that my timing was off on the shot. I normally keep my fingers on the flipper buttons, but when I go for that shot I hover over the flipper button by about 2 inches and it change my shot timing and made the shot easier to hit for me.

#1566 4 years ago

Well it looks like someone “Developed an App”. My Daughter snapped this picture of me this morning.

E2BBBC8D-AE9E-48F1-9337-99AAD6CC8E13 (resized).jpegE2BBBC8D-AE9E-48F1-9337-99AAD6CC8E13 (resized).jpeg463E744A-58BD-4E60-8676-01674B86FD93 (resized).png463E744A-58BD-4E60-8676-01674B86FD93 (resized).png
#1632 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

New public release update on the https://spookypinball.com/game-support page
Proper change log (since the beta notes got posted instead):
Build 2020.03.17
- Added: Sound Test
- Added: Burn-in test for the minions on the line.
- Added: setting for LED state when in service menu: 'ALL OFF', 'GI ONLY'(Default), and 'ALL ON'
- Added: Service menu utility for emptying the ball troughs.
- Added: Largest Bonus vanity high score
- Added: Some new lightshows for 'Adventure Lit'.
- Added: SLAM save sfx
- Added: SLAM save during ball save now awards the SLAM save bonus also
- Added: New setting for closing the diverter on inner loop shots for smoother transitions.
(Enabled by default, disable it if it causes problems)
- Fixed: A really terrible stacking-loop of ball searches if you tilted a game before it ever hit the shooter lane.
- Fixed: Error that would prevent the trough from re-trying if a ball sat on the edge between trough and shooter-lane.
- Fixed: Last second shots in Gromflomite Battle could result in MB LED indications staying on.
- Fixed: Adjusting volume during the "last scores" display at game end could put the game in a black hole.
- Fixed: Roy shots wouldn't randomize if you always hit the "Rick" shot.
- Fixed: Meeseeks multipliers weren't applying to ball locks
- Fixed: Several small errors in FACTS screens.
- Fixed: Replay credits were counting as normal credits as far as bonus credits were calculated.
- Fixed: erroneous description on the mega-sl4m dimension.
- Fixed: Start button lamp handling wasn't always behaving as intended
- Fixed: Pickle Rick wasn't starting the adventure ball save timer
- Fixed: Grenade light in Purge wasn't going off during victory laps at the mansion.
- Fixed: Switch scoring modifications were not resetting properly at the end of a ball (Meeseeks, mostly)
- Fixed: Ship lock status LED indications could get out of sync since the LED system change.
- Fixed: Swearing quick toggle didn't save right away, so if you only change that and exit - it would revert.
- Fixed: Crash on second kill shot in Whirly Dirly due to an error.
- Fixed: Hitting the inner loop during skillshot award would show the multiplier increase display
- Fixed: During tilt the scoop and shooter lane will clear much earlier than ball search timer
- Fixed: Add-a-ball didn't handle tilting when active well. Now unloads properly.
- Fixed: Error in replay tracking would only allow one replay per player number between reboots.
- Fixed: "Player Up" display would trample on FACTS if ball was in shooter lane.
- Fixed: Pirates 'infinity' timer wouldn't stop if player drained without making the last shot.
- Fixed: Player encouragement voice over timer resets on adventure start and multiball release for timing reasons.
- Fixed: The 'family' target lamps would hold their state until the next ball/player caused an update.
- Fixed: Antigravity battery LEDs weren't fully shutting off at end of ball.
- Fixed: Left/Right ship inserts weren't lighthing up for the second phase of Pirates.
- Fixed: Adventure qualified state wasn't coming up properly on a new ball
- Fixed: Purge was using the wrong target for 'Call Summer'
- Fixed: Logic for not registering shots while the ship clears at multi-ball release re-worked.
- Fixed: Interdimensional cable clips would only play properly the first time in attract mode.
- Fixed: Add-a-ball wouldn't unload if the last 2 balls in multiball drained together.
- Fixed: Match logic could get into a state where it would always match.
- Fixed: Hitting start during a particular window of time during the game over sequence could end up confusing things badly.
- Fixed: If you made it to the last phase of Pirates with no letters, shot in the last phase were 0 points.
- Fixed: With one ball locked and the second lock open, often the ship would re-show "lock 1" if you juggled the ball.
- Changed: Pressing start with no credits and inserting money now use separate callout pools.
- Changed: Updated video assets for Pickle Rick phase 1
- Changed: If the horse-shoe is 'OPEN', it can be used in combo-chains.
- Changed: System/OS changes to attempt to correct video error based resets.
- Changed: Whirly Dirly should use the u-turn as an available shot during multiball.
- Changed: Updated scoring in a bunch of places
- Changed: Interdimensional cable clips in attract mode default setting is on instead of off.
- Changed: Whirly Killshot hurry up time made longer in all phases (initial value, countdown, floor value hold)
- Changed: Added a Short grace period on the shot a local just left in Purge
- Changed: Adventure/Multiball ball save timers no longer stack; the larger of the 2 settings is used if started together.
- Changed: If Replay is disabled, the Replay page just acts like you've already gotten a Replay and shows
the GC score information.

New code is awesome!!!
I am loving this game more everyday!

1 week later
#1879 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Finally got all the parts in to make my first batch of Pickle Rick mods. This first batch will include some extra free items with each order. Cost is $40 plus $5 shipping. Available in my pinside shop https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1120-docquest-pinball-mods/03616-pickle-rick-with-fluorescent-green-plastic-and-bonus-items
Pickle Rick is pre-mounted onto a fluorescent green plastic with some Pickle Rick themed art on it. Installation is so easy even simple Rick could figure it out. Just unscrew 2 nuts, remove your existing plastic and put Pickle Rick in place. I include 2 green colored acorn nuts as a nice finishing touch. Pickle Rick adds some pizzazz to that corner of you machine and does double duty by helping to hide the opto wire going to the ramp. In addition to the highly detailed Pickle Rick mod with cosmic green light reactive plastic, you also get the following bonus items at no extra charge:
Custom printed "Squanch Ball" plastic insert. This replaces the launch ball graphic on the game for the more theme appropriate "Squanch Ball" instead.
Custom printed plastic Morty start button. Replace the boring factory start button with the Morty start button. Each button press adds a Morty tot he game so having a Morty on button just makes sense. You will receive two Mortys to choose from: the astonished Morty (when Morty hears where the megaseed is supposed to go) and the pursed lips surprised Morty (Morty after the megaseed was inserted) .
Custom printed plastic coin insert labels, Everyone knows the Galactic Federation doesn't used quarters for currency anymore. Replace the factory coin inserts with the proper denomination of your choice; Flurbos, Schmeckles, or Blemflarcks. I believe most of the games at blips and chitz require 50 Flurobos nowadays.
Also include is a talking ring/jewelry/key holder (ring not included) you can out on your nightstand. Great place to keep you rings, jewelry, or key chains. Press the button and it says "I'm Pickle Ricccckkkk" and "I turned myself into a pickle Morty !"
Also included is a full color 48 page book detailing the story of Pickle Rick. Read about the animators discussing how Pickle Rick came to be as well as the full Pickle Rick story with fantastic images taken from the most popular episode of the entire series. Makes a great bead time story to read to small children or adults who are still children at heart.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like what you got!

#1911 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Seeing a pic of how the diverter is set up kinda explains to me why the orbit is a bit clunky at the top ...

It must vary from game to game, my orbit and spinner shot are smooth and I have never made any adjustments to them.

#1972 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

anyone else have this happen? The pic below was from the first time it happened.[quoted image][quoted image]

I have not had that happen, I have a PR mod to install tonight I will take a closer look at the target area when I have the glass off.

#1995 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Looks like about 1.3 cm[quoted image]

Here is mine, no way a ball can get stuck in there.

E85F9F18-FCEB-4C96-B5F9-4A9A9C63A861 (resized).jpegE85F9F18-FCEB-4C96-B5F9-4A9A9C63A861 (resized).jpeg
#1996 4 years ago

Thanks Docquest!

6AA5AC8D-AB62-4DEB-ABC2-0844EF2F039C (resized).jpeg6AA5AC8D-AB62-4DEB-ABC2-0844EF2F039C (resized).jpeg9D4BF9CB-BD8B-476A-9BDF-72BD9406FB2C (resized).jpeg9D4BF9CB-BD8B-476A-9BDF-72BD9406FB2C (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2121 4 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

For those who didn't catch it, Jack Danger was able to hit the loop twice in a row AND then hit the garage shot, all within a few seconds! Those shots deserve some kind of ultra-super-combo bonus or something... lol. His reaction is also quite funny...
https://clips.twitch.tv/OpenAliveMeerkatBloodTrail

Lmao JD cracks me up! “your welcome ok”

1 week later
#2529 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Just to clarify what is going on here. Some people were having rattling issues with these shots since I over-engineered the guide rails to be too stiff on ball impact points. This was resolved by people removing a couple screws on the guide rail tabs on early games. Even out of the box, the game is great. I am not sure who you asked about the guide rails, but spooky did not change the rails on R&M from the CAD I provided them. The only change is them now removing the unnecessary tabs on the guide rails as people found it plays better without them. I can assure you that the team is watching and making necessary adjustments to make the game the best it can be. I am sorry you are not happy with your game.
--Scott

My game is very early and I have made no adjustments to the spinner loop. I am not a great player and I can rip the spinner almost at will, some times 3 loops in a row. The garage shot is more difficult for me but it is make able. There must be a very slight variance in the shot geometry in some games.

#2594 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

No code for it yet. Correct. Do I need to shame walk through the town square?

Any chance that we could get a snake dimension? I was thinking it would be cool if you could incorporate some Snake Jazz

#2628 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

My one quick game today was a good one.
[quoted image]

Now put the glass back on..

1 week later
#2738 3 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

My cameras were setup on WOZ right next to it so no, no video
It was a phenomenal game though. 9 adventures (I've set it to start with zero) and I was actively avoiding lighting the last one as I didn't want the 10th adventure crash with the score I had.[quoted image]

Man it must of sounded awesome when the ball drained and 40 mega seeds counted off and then multiplied your bonus.

#2741 3 years ago

Im loving the R&M Wendy’s commercial!

#2781 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

just an fyi, the exclusive set of mondo figures is available again on mondo's website
https://mondoshop.com/collections/all/products/rick-morty-deluxe-figure-set-mondo-exclusive
this set includes the plumbus, pickle rick, rat king figures and an extra set of faces for both rick and morty
[quoted image]
Product includes:
- 2 Rick Heads
- 2 Morty Heads
- 2 pairs of Rick Hands
- 2 pairs of Morty Arms
- Portal Gun
- Bottle of Booze
- Mindblower Helmet
- 4 Mindblower Tubes
- 2 Figure Stands
Mondo Exclusive Deluxe Figure set also includes:
- Rick Burping Head
- Evil Morty Head
- Plumbus
- Pickle Rick mini figure
- Rat Boss mini figure

Bummer Rick is 11.5” tall

#2785 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

How tall is the topper again? Would these be cool to replace the flat r&m in front of the portal?

Topper is about 12.5”
1A3B11F8-8230-49EE-A97F-A74775CF2B7D (resized).jpeg1A3B11F8-8230-49EE-A97F-A74775CF2B7D (resized).jpeg

#2787 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

I'm drunk and disappointed because this thread usually brings me a smile. Anyway. Love you all. Fuck you all. Be safe Goodnight

Stage 1 complete

3B0863B7-679C-4836-9906-C76829F6D27A (resized).jpeg3B0863B7-679C-4836-9906-C76829F6D27A (resized).jpeg
#2838 3 years ago

TNA dimensions is awesome!

#2855 3 years ago

New code seems very stable, I have had no issues at all.

1 week later
#3020 3 years ago

For games made before May 2020
do we need to load the code twice on every update?

Edit never mind I just saw your note one time is enough, just waiting for the new link to be posted to beta page and it will be time to get Schwifty!

7554B5A1-5965-43DD-B294-81ED489F973D (resized).jpeg7554B5A1-5965-43DD-B294-81ED489F973D (resized).jpeg
#3024 3 years ago

Slam save animation .. thumbs up Eric.. way up!

1 month later
#4286 3 years ago

So many great call outs in this game! One of my favorites after you make a combo skill shot Morty says something like “way to finally get your shit together on that skill shot”

On a side note, I have finally found a game that I can honestly say is bolted to the floor! My wife will have to deal with the game after I die I guess.

3 weeks later
#4709 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

BSE #134. Just picked it up from distribution hub in Colorado. Butter cabinet. Hopefully I’ll have it set up tonight. Can’t wait to get home.
[quoted image]

91F0A298-8CF6-4FD1-AE50-2A5D5E89A61F.gif91F0A298-8CF6-4FD1-AE50-2A5D5E89A61F.gif
3 months later
#7135 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I will get to all the fixes you need to do for making non clunky after I get the thing working properly.....least of my worries. I have not ever had problems with a machine like I'm having with any company and I pretty much have them or had them all. Without Rob as my distributor/ one if the best techs in the business, this is a 250 lb paper weight and spent about 30 hrs now with his help trying to fix what I can.

Dang very sorry to hear you are having so many problems! I know how frustrating that can be when your game finally arrives and all you want to do is play it and all you end up doing is working on it.
My game was the first R&M and was in the first group of games sent out. I have literally done nothing to it except a slight tweak to the wire form at the end of the shooter lane on the first day I got it. The game has played flawlessly since then.
I hope you get your issues sorted out Bill, the game really is fantastic!
My R&M will be going up for sale if my daughter decides she doesn’t want it... the day after I die.

#7136 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

My average was 13 seconds.

I have definitely had my share of short ball times and heard this call out on more than a few occasions.

E1F58211-2A65-43E9-9B01-4FC1B4759F8F.gifE1F58211-2A65-43E9-9B01-4FC1B4759F8F.gif

1 week later
#7378 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm sorry for that game it's a bit of a mess, I bet the games must've been dropped in transit.

Exactly what I was thinking.

#7389 3 years ago

I like how DP uses the Tip & Tell and the Drop & Tell. When a game shows up and the box looks ok your probably not going to ask the driver to hang out while you unbox it. If my game shows up and either of the 2 indicators have been activated I’m not signing for the game!
519F6FF8-3A55-4B3D-BB6D-34F9F93E8075 (resized).jpeg519F6FF8-3A55-4B3D-BB6D-34F9F93E8075 (resized).jpeg85BD0F95-3C36-4AAE-8E34-05F5C7F77D85 (resized).jpeg85BD0F95-3C36-4AAE-8E34-05F5C7F77D85 (resized).jpeg89529C7E-31F7-4983-9727-156F4C0863B4 (resized).jpeg89529C7E-31F7-4983-9727-156F4C0863B4 (resized).jpeg

#7492 3 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

I was making some of the recommended tweaks to the game today, and hit my thumb when I was putting the glass back on, thought nothing of it until I looked down after a little bit of testing and realized I had a true blood suckers Edition
[quoted image]

Now that is a legit BSE!

#7689 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m completely hopeful for total random option.

This would be really great if the dimensions could be a selectable option in the menu to be randomized. I have lost a lot of dexterity and motor control on my left side, so I am an even worse player than I used to be. The odds of me ever seeing anything beyond underwater dimension are very slim.

#7772 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

This dimension thing - all I know is that I see the same ones all the time too and I’ve progressed past three or more. I would also like to see them be more random if the case is they are random now. At least give us the option
I don’t care about pinball scores or tournaments

I see fart and scream dimension most often.

#7779 3 years ago

I know right! I’m really upset about the whole situation! Oh well I’m sure in time I will get over it.. Until then bring on the screams and farts!

#7873 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Wow.... those went quick. Currently, I am out of the blue crystal mod. I have enough parts to make one last batch of 10. It will probably take me a week to build them. If anyone is interested in getting on the list, please send me a PM. Thanks for all the support!

PM sent for a blue crystal mod

#7880 3 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

I feel like I want this, but I have no idea what the blue crystal mod is. Pics?

It’s very cool! Hides the little spring under the ship.

1F648B98-6F8E-4A0C-B2CC-D6A5F5C767E2 (resized).jpeg1F648B98-6F8E-4A0C-B2CC-D6A5F5C767E2 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#8290 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I was so happy with my 72mil score. But alas, it did not hold. My son crushed it!
[quoted image]

It’s official... I suck at pinball!

#8411 3 years ago

Edit was gunna ask for pic of scoop but just saw it thanks

#8509 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

#373 IS IN THE HOUSE... 1 year to the day after the teaser drop!
First NIB and a solid decision.
Loving it. I asked if the minions could sign the backbox and it looks like all of Spooky signed it for me. Sweet!
Only 5 games in, but tons of fun. Can't wait to turn on the adult language after the kids go to bed.
I am looking forward to being that crazy guy that brings a nice pin to a pinball show. I'm bringing this to free-play at Allentown or York if they go this year.
Thanks Spooky!
P.S. To those folks complaining about build quality and shot geometry, I don't see it. I got to play #49 in DC in February, and this one shoots better. Only complaint I have is the glass rattles out of the box, but that's an easy adjustment. Anyone local (Maryland) concerned about build quality is welcome to check it out, just PM me.
I'll have more feedback after I've had more than 5 games.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Dang you must have friends in high places to get your game signed by the whole team! Wish I would of thought to ask before my game shipped

#8547 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Get Schwifty mutes the call outs on purpose, so you can hear the song without all the rambling. There are like three layers of checks to make sure they’re back on after the adventure or drain, but there must be some loophole I missed.

Such a bad ass song!

On a side note is there a scoring difference between a jackpot and a Rickpot?

#8714 3 years ago

Hell yea new code! Spooky is like....

65C00CA1-F44B-4082-8C6B-DDEA2DC4A500 (resized).jpeg65C00CA1-F44B-4082-8C6B-DDEA2DC4A500 (resized).jpeg

7 months later
#15368 2 years ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

The portal was a lot trickier to install than I expected (lots of topside disassembly) but it will keep that bare wood hold from getting worn out and it looks really good with the UV light mod.

Can you post a link to where I can find the portal protector and UV mod also can you post a pic of both installed when you have time.

By the way looking for ideas, my birthday is coming up next week (made it) and my wife keeps asking me for gift ideas, I told her all I want are mods for my R&M. The only mods I have right now is the Blue Crystal mod & pickle Rick mod. Any opinions on the lighted flipper button side rail kit and the Tibetan flipper cooling kit?

#15386 2 years ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Here is a link to the Pinside shop with the flipper and portal mods, there are several images on there better than what I can take, the portal is pretty buried without removing the house: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/05133-rick-and-morty-bundle-spacer-protector
As for the UV mod, as well as a BUNCH of really good ones check out this store: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1202-pinball-mod-co/by-game/2865-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition
I recommend the UV mod, the Noob Noob Character and the upgraded decal mod from there.

I have never seen this flipper button/side rail kid, do you have a link??? I don't think I need the flipper fans, I never play more than an hour straight and never had major issues. But, they are on my list and I will probably get them

Here are the lit flipper side rails.. Has anyone had the side rails off on their R&M, are the just screwed on or are the also double sided taped on?
8E0313CE-159B-4624-A938-3CE808E95477 (resized).jpeg8E0313CE-159B-4624-A938-3CE808E95477 (resized).jpeg

#15390 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

The rails are just screwed on. Easy on, easy off.
[quoted image]

Awesome thank you!

5 months later
#16985 2 years ago

Is it possible to get some of the bonuses like “get Jessica’s phone number”

1 year later
#19456 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Pending code update to add detection for Jerry -> Garage switch to only count it as a jerry hit and play a "oh, you're one of THOSE people" callout.
<it's a joke, don't throw things>

905403EE-9528-437F-9FBB-96F3295D60CA (resized).jpeg905403EE-9528-437F-9FBB-96F3295D60CA (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,999 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=Concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.