(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,222 posts
  • 620 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Edenecho
  • Topic is favorited by 317 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20211018_175048 (resized).jpg
20211018_180321 (resized).jpg
20211018_175101 (resized).jpg
DC0EC03D-6BCE-4467-9068-2BE00E162A14 (resized).jpeg
DED2C43B-2D0E-4A6B-B076-414F56562D9E (resized).jpeg
3EF70F80-E019-40EB-B669-BFBCB2865ED5 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20211014_213928795 (resized).jpg
PXL_20211014_211422041 (resized).jpg
nobadges (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
CB858300-9CCE-4C82-AB96-EE825AF9271C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20211010_004009553 (resized).jpg
20211006_104916 (resized).jpg
20211006_104911 (resized).jpg
20211006_104907 (resized).jpg
IMG_5103 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

83 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (1 year ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (1 year ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (1 year ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (1 year ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (1 year ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (1 year ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (1 year ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (1 year ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Boatshoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5631 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, the facial expressions are a problem. [quoted image]

This might be a bad one for ball locks, but might make a great snippet for alternate ball save, or slam save "We almost died!" " I was not in control of that situation".

5 months later
#10917 8 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:So metal ship brackets came in today.. this is how they come (raw metal printing, burn marks from the laser)

I'd like to get on the list too please. Thanks!

4 weeks later
#11947 7 months ago

Is there a trick to safely remove the backglass? I'm not new to pinball, and I did remove the glass to update the software, but I also almost lost it, holding it to the top of the backbox while the speaker panel was moved down. I was not able to lift it up and out, as in my other games.

Thanks!

#11951 7 months ago

Thanks. I think the answer I'm getting is that I don't need to remove the backglass at all. I should leave it alone. I thought if I opened the speaker panel, it would just kind of fall down on its own.

1 week later
#12190 6 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Can anyone explain how the diverter works? Should it be open or closed normally. I hear it move when the ball hits the right switch, but most of the time unless the ball is screaming it comes down the orbit, but I've also had it go to the garage when the portal isn't on.

+1 Would like to know as well, but mine also hits something. I hear a "thunk". (I guess this might be the diverter, but the portal is on)

So I'll have to check it out.

1 week later
#12453 6 months ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I finally made peace with the fact that I will likely never perfect the top right-flipper garage shot, as much as we tinker with it, so I've let that go, but most recently whenever I try to reach the garage/dimension start via the right orbit (especially when I'm whipping a fast shot that way), it will "get stuck" right before it gets behind the house and ends up trinkling back down, via the right orbit. Feels like it hits something?

Does this happen to anyone else and what is the solution?

I tweaked my game all last weekend and found the absolute best tweak was adjusting the upper right rail to be flush with the flipper. I couldn't hit the spinner before this tweak and now it's like a whole new game. It's amazing what a few mm makes. As for the right garage shot, your ball is probably hitting the diverter screws. I have the same issue. It needs to be a strong shot. I'm not sure what you can do about the screws. : /

#12456 6 months ago

I'm amazed of all the mode suggestions I've heard, no one has mentioned a death crystal mode from season 4.

Might make an amazing "Morty's choice". The death crystals are all over this game, even a death crystal flasher.

#12511 6 months ago

You have to remove both ramps, and then there are 2 screws holding it to the back board by the base of the house.

There is also a clear deflector over the house.

1 month later
#14081 4 months ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

ello everyone! I received my PBL wireform upgrade today but just wanted to confirm what the hardware pieces are used for before I install the new one from anyone who has installed theirs already. The original came out easy…the one screw on top. I imagine the washers and nuts will go on the ends of the new wire form but what of the extra two different sized screws and this plastic piece?

I used the "top hat" to secure the new purple wireform. I think it is impossible to get a screwdriver in there otherwise. Nuts secure the game from the botton. I think the other screw can be used to fill the original hole, since you need a new one for the new wireform.
morty (resized).jpg

#14083 4 months ago

I tried that as well at first, but I just couldn't get my screwdriver low enough to secure the screw. If it works it works. I had no instructions either.

3 months later
#16000 33 days ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Additional playable Mortys?
Additional Adventures?
Additional Inter-dimensional Cable Shows?

I'd consider it complete, and anything new would be a nice bonus. They are likely putting forth most of their effort on Halloween/Kaiju.

They are not going to announce anything until it is approved and ready for distribution.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Boatshoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside