(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3835 3 years ago

So i would assume all build numbers were push back due to the Lock Down aka Quarantine or to be correct the "Shelter in place" Like My House is going to start moving around. My shelter is always in place. Anyway I digress. So whats the latest on current build per Month? I do remember they would of been around 450 built by the end of 2020. Anyone know the new number?

6 months later
#9327 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

The sale is 98 % done so here is the detailled explanation.
It started herr:

Then

That was almost 5 months ago. The newest code update includes Rick potion Nr.9. But Charlie said in the last podcast that AS already asked when the game is finished they were suprised the game was not finished ie they already got sick of approving content. So new adventures season for season is probably a myth at least I dont rely on that.
Talked to Müller from deeproot about code and was very satisfied. I want deep code. Actually RM is like TNA an arcade shooter. That is not for me. Kaneda also sold his RM bc of that. Also Im not super into the theme I find the intro music on every ball pretty annoying for example.
Im happy Im out of here. Enjoy.

I having trouble wondering why your even posting in this thread? Seems a bit odd. Do you need closure? Do you want to tell yourself you did good and pat yourself on the back again? Do what you got to do bro.

1 month later
#10827 3 years ago

So I took delivery of 451 last week. This was delivered on 2/3 at 2pm. My wife was having contractions and we went to the hospital that night. We had a baby boy!!! Needless to say I did not get to set this up until today. Me and my 2 daughters (14 and 12) which are huge fans of the show could not stop playing this game. They did not care how brutal the game was and I have never seen them enjoy a game as much as R&M. Yup the glass rattles, easy fix in the morning. As im writing this I hear the high pitch fan. This will get switched out. As far as shots ramps are no problem at all. Hitting garage from upper flip is def a hard shot and hitting 3 loops in a row is probably one of the most satisfying shots I have made in pinball to date. We played for 4h tonight and it was nothing but pure bliss. Thank You Spooky! PS legs are good to go on mine.

2 weeks later
#11456 3 years ago

My first mod. Its the Pocket POP! Keychain. I just cut a piece of thin plastic and drilled 3 holes in it. Looks good to me.

NooBNooB (resized).jpgNooBNooB (resized).jpg
6 months later
#16090 2 years ago

Has anybody installed Neo Fusion on Rick and Morty yet? I'm just curious to see where they hooked up the Orion's belt. Going to do it this weekend (hopeful).

5 months later
#17242 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperMica:

Any idea on a quieter topper motor?

Simple fix, Open the coin door and increase volume until you cant hear the gearbox. Close coin door, lock it and enjoy the game how is was meant to be played. If you getting crazy glass raddle that is the bigger problem. Get the tape...done

1 month later
#17428 2 years ago

Great mod idea
If they was facing the other way a little smaller
without the bug it
could be mounted on the left side plastic that is kind of empty.
Who would be in on this?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#17474 2 years ago

DLC is in everything these days. Old school people hate it, new school people want it!! When I buy a pin (or anything) Im making the decision to purchase the item "as is in the current state" anything else after the fact should be extra. The problem is Stern has release pins with basic code with an illusion that the code will only get better. Fact is I don't buy these games with crap code and empty promises to make it better. I wait until the value is worth my $$ and I wait for the code update before I buy it. Anything after that I'm willing to pay more money for. Once they get it threw there head that people don't work for free and the product you purchase in the current state is what you get and if you dont like it dont buy it. Old people like FREE stuff. Talk about entitlement SMH. This is why we don't get any DLC. Once a pin can be registered online you cant just "steal" code from someone who paid for it. It will be registered to that pin only simple really.

#17482 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

They're already packed with great stuff.

This is true and more the reason I would pony up more money for DLC.
I could swear b4 the game was released there was talk about updating the code after every season with new content.
Look at Fish Tales, I would not pay a red cent to update that trash. You never throw money at garbage for better garbage.
A pin like Rick and Morty...I will throw money after every season to get the new content 110% no question.
We didn't get a half built game with crap code hoping for a free update. We got one of the best/unique pins ever created so to pay for DLC is a no brainer.

9 months later
#19373 1 year ago

Sean Kelly for Morty & his Mr. Meeseeks is also great. https://www.tiktok.com/@seankellysays/video/7193496451530394922

2 weeks later
#19460 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Pending code update to add detection for Jerry -> Garage switch to only count it as a jerry hit and play a "oh, you're one of THOSE people" callout.

If you could add optional code that you can set Jerry portal hits from 1-5 that would be cool. Any additional call outs would be fantastic / you become a god in my book and I pray to you every Sunday.

The best thing about this mod is that it adds a shot and a quick return to the left flipper. Incorporating the dead space on this side of the PF is very welcomed in my book.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 300.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 13,500.00
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=6S3NC3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.