(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,214 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by tgarrett09
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1956pinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18921 1 year ago

Var1AbL3 sorry you had this issue, unfortunatly it's hit and miss on some of the link arm clamps and screws doing this. When installing new hardware just sneak up on tightening the bolt, you can actually get it to tight and the metal yields and doesn't clamp that well.

Alternative to these style clamps adopted from the Bally Williams days is to install my new keyed link arm clamps and shafts. They will be available mid to late December. You don't need to update or install them if your flippers are fine, but if they keep rotating due to the stock clamp then is will solve that problem.

D shaft 3 (resized).jpgD shaft 3 (resized).jpg
#18923 1 year ago

Get out that Dremel and cut off the old screw/nut. That should do the trick. If not PM me and I'll see if I can assist you some way.

1 week later
#19033 1 year ago

@ bemmett you can hop over to my pinside market shop store to check out my flipper products.

#19060 1 year ago

orlandu81 Glad you are liking the new Keyed Shaft/Clamp system. As you stated they make it super easy for installing and securing the flipper shafts, just snug down the screw and the keyed shaft does all the work in preventing the shaft from rotating. Gone are the days of bending the clamps and striping screws, easy peezy as they say. BTW, I like your choice of color for the flipper rubber, looks great!

Any of the games that use the original style Bally Williams type clamps can swap them out for these if using my flipper sytem, JJP, CGC, Pbros, APB, B/W, and Dutch can all use these new clamps, as well as Stern.

#19073 1 year ago

Ollulanus You pretty much nailed it. The machining tolerances between the flipper shaft and Oilite bronze sleeves embedded within the metal bushings is down to .0005 of an inch. This really takes away all the slop is the system and puts the shot making accuracy in the players hands, Like It Should Be!

The feedback I get most via PM from those who have installed the system is that it's really improved the playing experience for them. So a win win from both a visual and playing aspect.

I want to thank all you Spooky game owners (and others) who have purchased my flipper system

John

#19075 1 year ago

jonesjb The Gold anodized flipper bats have a frosty appearance, they shine, but are not polished.

#19077 1 year ago

Shapeshifter I plan to have purple available on the next production run middle of Feb next year, maybe a little sonner.

#19085 1 year ago

Happy81724 How does the balll line up to the flipper rubber with your stock plastic flipper?

#19095 1 year ago

@ gac Good question. I offer two different style flipper bats, solid topped and the HALOGRAHIC-PRO hollow type. Besides the visual differences the solid topped flipper bats offer up a little more energy even when installed with the factory plastic bushings. The HALOGRAPHIC-PRO's have a softer feel, while also offering up more power than the plastic flipper bats.

Both will play much better than the factory flippers when paired with my replacement bushings which provides much improved shot consistency by removing all the slop inherent in the factory set-up. That's consistent with all games, not just Spooky games.

John

1 week later
#19144 1 year ago

snaroff Sorry I didn't get back to you about your question, was off the thread for a couple of days. Looks like you have it all dialed in, looks great. Also glad you are happy with the product quality and the game play results. I like to under promise and over deliver

1 week later
#19163 1 year ago

@SuperMass77 Glad you are happy with the results. You have unlocked the games potential. Amazing what happens when you remove that wonky plastic from the most important part of the user interface in the game

#19173 1 year ago

jonesjb Thanks for posting your comments about my flipper system, much appreciated! If others feel the same way I'd sure appreciate your taking a few minutes to cast your vote. Thanks!

https://twipys.com/2022-twipy-awards

#19190 1 year ago

Photo's of the Keyed Shaft/Clamp set-up for those who haven't yet seen it.

Keyed Shaft Clamp Combo (resized).jpgKeyed Shaft Clamp Combo (resized).jpgStock clamp Vs new clamp W EOS Brkt (resized).jpgStock clamp Vs new clamp W EOS Brkt (resized).jpg
#19193 1 year ago

I should have both the Purple and Green in stock in about 10 days.

1 week later
#19242 1 year ago

Hi All, Was just cruising through some of the forum threads to get caught up. I can say that the shaft sizes on the factory flipper are .001 larger than mine, but the real cause for the factory clamps not doing their job is the mterial from which they are made. The original Bally Williams clamps were made of a high grade steel, the modern day units have monkey metal in them, translated that means Zinc.

Bottom line they are hit and miss because they don't have enough tensile strength to apply proper clamping force, they are pretty much a one and done clamp. Some have had no issues, and others have as mentioned. That is what compelled me to design a clamp system that fixes this issue on all game types, even Stern.

The Stern clamps work better, but they tend to strip threads or the hex screw socket rounds over. So again my clamp system solves that problem too. My recommendation is to give your factory clamps a go, if they do hold then you'll be good to go. If not then opt to install my clamp system.

BTW, thank you R&M game owners who purchased flipper kits from me over the past few weeks, I really apprectiate it! I'm on the hunt for one of these games myself now
John

#19244 1 year ago

johnnytruant I should have everything back in stock about two weeks from now, including the new Purple and Green HALOGRAPHIC's as well. Feel free to send me a PM in a few days and I'll update you again. Thanks for inquiring!

1 week later
#19333 1 year ago

Coming soon in case anyone is interested in Purple!

Purple Pair (resized).jpgPurple Pair (resized).jpg
#19337 1 year ago

Any thoughts on these. Considering as an option.

Silver_Purple (resized).jpgSilver_Purple (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Trade
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1956pinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=1956pinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.