(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 405.
#401 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Please tell me that isn't pickle flavored.

I fucking love pickles....this is all so great to me.

#402 4 years ago

Is there any inner cabinet picks? I’d like to see the speaker set up for back box and main cab as well as power source. Where is the HDMI cable port?
Thanks if anyone can post.

#403 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah, totally personal preference.
To me the sub on TNA and R&M does plenty of player feedback HOUSEvibration.

Fixed that for you.

#404 4 years ago

Just listened to the recent podcast w/ Scott, that dude is way too humble. I've heard him say a couple times "It sold out because of the license, it has nothing to do with me". I can't speak for everyone but just want to clarify for myself at least (cause I know he's around here somewhere), there are VERY FEW designers I would've blindly trusted on a purchase like this, regardless of theme. TNA is one of the sickest, freshest pins I've had the pleasure of playing and I figured if R+M turned out half as good I'd be more than content with it. And after seeing the gameplay videos I can confidently say I'd be buyer even if it was a straightforward "TNA 2.0" theme.

Wanted to throw that out there so he'll hopefully quit downplaying his importance on this game.

#405 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Just listened to the recent podcast w/ Scott, that dude is way too humble. I've heard him say a couple times "It sold out because of the license, it has nothing to do with me". I can't speak for everyone but just want to clarify for myself at least (cause I know he's around here somewhere), there are VERY FEW designers I would've blindly trusted on a purchase like this, regardless of theme. TNA is one of the sickest, freshest pins I've had the pleasure of playing and I figured if R+M turned out half as good I'd be more than content with it. And after seeing the gameplay videos I can confidently say I'd be buyer even if it was a straightforward "TNA 2.0" theme.
Wanted to throw that out there so he'll hopefully quit downplaying his importance on this game.

Get in line to S his D.

Edit: Let me be more clear...

Get in line BEHIND ME to S his D.

You guys....

#406 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Get in line to S his D.

Just praising someone that's taking pinball in the direction I like to see it go I just don't want Stern/everyone's takeaway from R+M's success "we need more young cartoon themes", I want it to be "we need more whole packages like this"

#407 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah, totally personal preference.
To me the sub on TNA and R&M does plenty of player feedback vibration.

For folks using headphones, expect your head to be shaken rather than the cabinet.

#408 4 years ago

Not to mention responsiveness on Pinside for an ongoing support. I am not aware of this level of communication (although it may not be very scalable) from the developers of other machines. So cool to be able to provide true feedback on machine behavior and have it appreciated by the developer. Just shows the level of commitment he has to what he creates.

#409 4 years ago

Now that we are talking about shakers.
I heard on the stream the shaker has not been programmed.

Found that a little weird.
But im no programmer (yet) so what do i know.

#410 4 years ago

Just listened to the recent podcast w/ Scott, that dude is way too humble. I've heard him say a couple times "It sold out because of the license, it has nothing to do with me".

I like Scott and owned a TNA for a few months but was it 100% Theme alone for me. I offered to buy sight unseen just on the announcement. I would of bought it from Americain Pinball, JJP, Stern, CGC , not homepin.
I also have both of Keith Elwins pins but if his third game is a theme I can’t get behind it’s out. I do look forward to the TNA mode and appreciate Scott and hope he keeps making more games.

#411 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

I heard on the stream the shaker has not been programmed.

Yet. The controller code is there; what's not there yet is the calls to make the vibration. It will be there soon enough.

#412 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will be adding it to my personal game just so I have the option of headphone jack that fits in there.

Was thinking about that one to. But i read it can also be mounted on the underside of the cabinet.

Im paying a premium to get my machine to europe at a time I should spend my money on other things. Im trying to cut some costs.

#413 4 years ago

Approximately how many employees does Spooky have ?

#414 4 years ago

For me it was definitely a combination of the theme and Scott. I'm a big fan of Spooky and TNA, so I couldn't pass it up. You don't get passion from any other pinball company out there, but Spooky and their whole team are diehard pinheads (and it shows). Hell look at Eric in the threads constantly talking to everyone. Eric killed the commentary during the DF stream too. How much more do have to say before someone says I need to suck a d*ck? jfc

#415 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yet. The controller code is there; what's not there yet is the calls to make the vibration. It will be there soon enough.

Good to know
I removed the word yet actually because I used it twice

Can't wait to see it, hear it and touch it

#416 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

For me it was definitely a combination of the theme and Scott. I'm a big fan of Spooky and TNA, so I couldn't pass it up. You don't get passion from any other pinball company out there, but Spooky and their whole team are diehard pinheads (and it shows). Hell look at Eric in the threads constantly talking to everyone. Eric killed the commentary during the DF stream too. How much more do have to say before someone says I need to suck a d*ck? jfc

Reminds me of that old joke but repurposed..

"So weirdest thing happen to me the other day guys... I was on pinside forum talking about how much I wanted a RaM and I got a PM from this guy JustEverett and he was like:
'Yooo this game is so great and I heard you want 1. If you let me suck your dick I'll give you mine."

Weirdest damn experience of my life. What a freak right?

Anyway. I love playing the hell out of this pin. "

#417 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Approximately how many employees does Spooky have ?

10 on the production floor.
10 on some paid level of design, creative, or management.

#418 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

10 on the production floor.
10 on some paid level of design, creative, or management.

Thank you sir. Need to make sure I have my Lawrence's in order for a small thank you attempt

#419 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Thank you sir. Need to make sure I have my Lawrence's in order for a small thank you attempt

I feel you! I feel like I owe Kayte something nice for all her hard work on my behalf.

I have BSE #81 coming hopefully soon!

#420 4 years ago

Get in line to S his D.

Just praising someone that's taking pinball in the direction I like to see it go I just don't want Stern/everyone's takeaway from R+M's success "we need more young cartoon themes", I want it to be "we need more whole packages like this"
Edit: also, fuck off

Uhhhh...downvotes??? You know Im first in line..the fug is with the downvotes? Not that I care, just weird....

#421 4 years ago

Uhhhh...downvotes??? You know Im first in line..the fug is with the downvotes? Not that I care, just weird....

Odd way to communicate your agreement, if that's what you were trying to do.

#422 4 years ago

Heres a clue:
Its crass, disrespectful and not funny. There are many ways to give someone a compliment (if that's what you were trying to do). That's not one. No need to explain any further. Moving on....

#423 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Heres a clue:
Its crass, disrespectful and not funny. There are many ways to give someone a compliment (if that's what you were trying to do). That's not one. No need to explain any further. Moving on....

#424 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

fyi, not all of them are located in benton. i don't want to see any wasted food (although i have seen some of these guys/gals eat and i doubt there would be anything going to waste).

#425 4 years ago

Too bad meseaks can’t give you negative points instead of just little points?

Has there ever been a mode or shot in pinball that subtracts points?

#426 4 years ago

This may sound like fun but people would hate that, especially in a tournament. You just earned points for the win then some function took them away.
No no... Little points is better since you weren't rewarded as much for the correct shots. Play better!

Quoted from rai:

#427 4 years ago

Apologies if this was suggested previously, but it seems like it'd be so much cooler if when the ball drains from the pop bumper, it came right back into play from above the left inlane where that ball is being staged.

Maybe keep it like it is for the first time you get a pop bumper save, but how many times do you want to wait for the ball up the shooter lane? And watch the ball save vid?

Just zip me the ball back right down there.

#428 4 years ago

Just a work in progress (things will change) but I wanted to share.

Shirts will come and likely stickers.

If this does not get me to the front of the squanching line, nothing will.

6360911B-B315-48F8-99E5-4986CCD8B33F (resized).png6360911B-B315-48F8-99E5-4986CCD8B33F (resized).png
#429 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Apologies if this was suggested previously, but it seems like it'd be so much cooler if when the ball drains from the pop bumper, it came right back into play from above the left inlane where that ball is being staged.
Maybe keep it like it is for the first time you get a pop bumper save, but how many times do you want to wait for the ball up the shooter lane? And watch the ball save vid?
Just zip me the ball back right down there.

how would you stage the next ball in the scoop? currently, when you hit the garage the ball being staged is released and the one from the garage becomes the staged ball for the next time.

#430 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

how would you stage the next ball in the scoop? currently, when you hit the garage the ball being staged is released and the one from the garage becomes the staged ball for the next time.

According to Scott, that ball trough is bottom fed/loaded. I also recall him mentioning there was more it could do re. switches/optos in there...

If that is the case, it could easily work.

#431 4 years ago

Oh, I have no idea how you'd do it, I'm just saying it'd be pretty fucking cool.

#432 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Reminds me of that old joke but repurposed..
"So weirdest thing happen to me the other day guys... I was on pinside forum talking about how much I wanted a RaM and I got a PM from this guy JustEverett and he was like:
'Yooo this game is so great and I heard you want 1. If you let me suck your dick I'll give you mine."
Weirdest damn experience of my life. What a freak right?
Anyway. I love playing the hell out of this pin. "

Way to much dick sucking and not nearly enough ball fondling going on in this thread...but maybe that's just me.

#433 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

I was not planning on adding the coin door.
But now im wondering what you have in store for us. I will add it if your mod is interesting.
Can you tell us a little more?

Microverse.

#434 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If this does not get me to the front of the squanching line, nothing will.[quoted image]

I suddenly need one of those in sticker form for my pintech toolbox.

#435 4 years ago

LOL Too funny.

flooble (resized).jpgflooble (resized).jpg
#436 4 years ago

What's that next to your Coin mech?
Oh thats how i power my pinball machine.

#437 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If this does not get me to the front of the squanching line, nothing will.[quoted image]

Aren't the balls able to go back and forth? That post you have in the middle doesn't seem anatomically correct.

#438 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Aren't the balls able to go back and forth? That post you have in the middle doesn't seem anatomically correct.

There's a post that goes up and down in the back. It's in the up position in the drawing.

#439 4 years ago

fyi, not all of them are located in benton. i don't want to see any wasted food (although i have seen some of these guys/gals eat and i doubt there would be anything going to waste).

Hey Bug is a growing teenager be nice lol

#440 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Missing some optos....

#441 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

Hey Bug is a growing teenager be nice lol

yeah, so is lucas...

#442 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

There's a post that goes up and down in the back. It's in the up position in the drawing.

yup, up post is part of the mech

Quoted from kermit24:

Missing some optos....

Yeah, if being absolutely specific that is correct. (would need long throw in front and regular opto behind each ball).
However, for a stylized design I think this is pretty cool and less clutter is cool and wearble.

I did think it would be really cool to do an exploded diagram showing all the components (mechs above and below the pf layer) but that would be crazy amount of time.

#443 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Way to much dick sucking and not nearly enough ball fondling going on in this thread...but maybe that's just me.

Don’t break your arm jerking yourself off...

Love that call out in the game! It was even funnier that it happened when Charlie was playing.

#444 4 years ago

I see PinballLife has posted their Rick and Morty hinges! https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-200-0101-00

I hope they can/or will consider offering these in the standard powder coat color for us lonely standard buyers!

#445 4 years ago

Another Rick and Morty spot coming up on Ebay ending in 5 hours. #680 BSE. Currently at $2025. Will it hit 4k for a high number?

ebay.com link: Rick and Morty Blood Sucker Edition pinball machine pre order spot

#446 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

POTC has a random plunder which can steal points from the other players. During league play I've seen a player start ball two with zero points lol.

#447 4 years ago
Quoted from Jigz:

I see PinballLife has posted their Rick and Morty hinges! https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-200-0101-00
I hope they can/or will consider offering these in the standard powder coat color for us lonely standard buyers!

Oh wow, nice!

#448 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Don’t break your arm jerking yourself off...
Love that call out in the game! It was even funnier that it happened when Charlie was playing.

Time link to that callout? I think I remember it.

#449 4 years ago

Better name for this thread would have been Wubba-Lubba-Dub-Club

#450 4 years ago
Quoted from Alwaysbrokenpins:

Better name for this thread would have been Wubba-Lubba-Dub-Club

I'd vote for "No jumpin' in the sewer!"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,500 (OBO)
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 300.00
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
Trade
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/9?hl=bernardspop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.