(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 404.
#4851 3 years ago

Got #203 option sheet, no invoice but I think my distro is just very organized and will be ready to have it submitted

I bet I get my game in hand delivered by October 1!

#4852 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What do the different colors on the Morty adventure card represent? I hadn’t noticed this before.

I'm going to assume completed, failed, drained adventures?

#4853 3 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Got #203 option sheet, no invoice but I think my distro is just very organized and will be ready to have it submitted

If you don't mind sharing - who is your distro?

#4854 3 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Just got options sheet for #187.

#4855 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I'm going to assume completed, failed, drained adventures?

Thats close... yellows are awarded cards. They also have to do with the 2nd picture in my post. There is even more incentive now to complete modes and complete your Morty card. Code is really coming together well as the game is feeling deeper and more polished with every release.

#4856 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Thats close... yellows are awarded cards. They also have to do with the 2nd picture in my post. There is even more incentive now to complete modes and complete your Morty card. Code is really coming together well as the game is feeling deeper and more polished with every release.

So if green are completed adventures (for the Morty choice multiplier) and yellow are awarded stamps, what’s pink?

#4857 3 years ago

I just had a MB during Blood Dome, that didn’t go well

#4858 3 years ago

It’s amazing how the intensity ramps up in this game. Everything stacks together so nicely and each piece ratchets up the excitement. Having an adventure, dimension (especially certain ones), Gromflomite multiball, and Meeseeks multiball all going at once is total insanity and the biggest rush I’ve had in pinball. And it’s really not that hard to achieve because once Gromflomite gets going the other things tend to fall into place. I love the Super Payday wizard mode on my Roadshow because it is so chaotic and exciting, but I get that same feeling all the time just through stacking the different elements in this game. I can’t wait for more updates, I can’t imagine this game getting any better, I love it so much!

#4859 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

So if green are completed adventures (for the Morty choice multiplier) and yellow are awarded stamps, what’s pink?

They are either failed or spotted adventures. Only your first 2 spotted adventures are green. In my case I have 3 spotted at the start of my game.-which ill likely move down to 2 now in hopes of obtaining a perfect card.

#4860 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

a perfect card

Who will be the first to achieve this feat? And what might happen if you do? Hmmmm.

#4861 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Who will be the first to achieve this feat? And what might happen if you do? Hmmmm.

You can bet ill be trying my damnedest to find out! It's stuff like that which keeps me coming back!

And please tell me you're going to put in something special for completing Roy using only the "Rick" option. I've been close but you really gotta do it for Karl

#4862 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

They are either failed or spotted adventures. Only your first 2 spotted adventures are green. In my case I have 3 spotted at the start of my game.-which ill likely move down to 2 now in hopes of obtaining a perfect card.

Curious... what’s the difference between a failed adventure and a non green spotted one? Aren’t both unsuccessful?

#4863 3 years ago

This will throw a spanner in the works for all you punters trying to track build numbers ----- just paid for #486 BSE .

#4864 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

just paid for #486 BSE

Bets closed for Aussie batch.

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

UK batch soon also.

3/1 on UK batch 2020 still open.

#4865 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Bets closed for Aussie batch.

3/1 on UK batch 2020 still open.

Yes, the mysterious Aussie batch.

#4866 3 years ago

well thats good for 487 and after!

#4867 3 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

well thats good for 487 and after!

Just a joke - the Australian games have to all be made together due to container shipping. So some later games get brought forward. The US game numbers in this thread are still the better judge of progress.

#4868 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What do the different colors on the Morty adventure card represent? I hadn’t noticed this before.

This is only in the new Beta code and not the public’s release.

Green = completed mode
Yellow = Free Stamp (mystery award)
White = played but not completed

#4869 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

This is only in the new Beta code and not the public’s release.
Green = completed mode
Yellow = Free Stamp (mystery award)
White = played but not completed

I suppose I should make the ones you get spotted at the start (that aren’t green) also yellow, because they were also ‘free’

#4870 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

A sincere compliment from Rick?

#4871 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Picking up #139 (butter cabinet) on Monday.

Quoted from xfassa:

Just got options sheet for #187.

Figure another week for shipment after options picked.. So about 3 weeks between 187 and 139? Looks like Spooky might be ramped up to between 15-20 games a week now. On their last podcast it sounded like they just hired another person (sounds like it's not easy hiring people to build pinball).

#4872 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I suppose I should make the ones you get spotted at the start (that aren’t green) also yellow, because they were also ‘free’

so... we would need to start with 0 spotted??? in order to accomplish a perfect 10?

you sir are an evil genius! lol

#4873 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so... we would need to start with 0 spotted??? in order to accomplish a perfect 10?

Not an easy task but definitely fun to try.

#4874 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I would be down with that.

#4875 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The game spots you two green stamps at game start which makes sense since there's currently 8 main adventures. Ideally it would be nice to see at least 9 main and at least 1 Special Morty's choice adventures and zero green stamps at game start. I do know that some modes have the ability to earn more than one stamp (hitting the Mr. Poopy butthole target after Rickall for instance). I'm not sure if this extra stamp is a green or yellow stamp though?-I think green would make sense since you earn it. there might have to be some logic worked in for the mystery scoop to not award a yellow stamp if you have a perfect green run going?

#4876 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

For the first card, you get 2 spotted green stamps, so the Morty’s Choice multiplier is a minimum of 2 - so you can start from 2 and get a full green card.

But, if you start with zero spotted, then you’d have to earn the first 2.

#4877 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

hitting the Mr. Poopy butthole target after Rickall for instance

That was a bug. One stamp per adventure.

#4878 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

there might have to be some logic worked in for the mystery scoop to not award a yellow stamp if you have a perfect green run going?

Damn good point - I will add that in.

#4879 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Gotta’ love the one liners (of code that is).

#4880 3 years ago

where can I find the latest rule sheet? I'm still trying to understand how the meeseeks work.

#4881 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

where can I find the latest rule sheet? I'm still trying to understand how the meeseeks work.

http://tiltforums.com/t/rick-morty-rulesheet/6391

This should be current since Eric recently updated it.

#4882 3 years ago

Here is a vn instructional video from sdtm for installing the QuietFan from Pin Monk into RM.

After the wizard mode announcement plus wizard green card bonus I am finally hyped up 8 months after order. Not only have the PinMonk fan already but also a fresh lcd on order.

#4883 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Here is a vn instructional video from sdtm for installing the QuietFan from Pin Monk into RM.

After the wizard mode announcement plus wizard green card bonus I am finally hyped up 8 months after order. Not only have the PinMonk fan already but also a fresh lcd on order.

The PinMonk fan upgrade is a must. It is well worth the effort. I can't recommend this upgrade enough.

#4884 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

So I essentially replaced a Munsters with Rick and Morty. This statement alone justifies my purchase!

#4885 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

The PinMonk fan upgrade is a must. It is well worth the effort. I can't recommend this upgrade enough.

I'd still rather pay extra to have it changed officially at the factory...

#4886 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I've been thinking about the rule-set ideas, and I'm sure you and Bowen probably have the finished rules fleshed out for how it will be. but here's my idea:

-Complete the first 9 stamps through completing standard adventures and awarded stamps (both at game start and mystery)
-Play the Special Morty's choice adventure to complete the 10th punch in the card

-Wizard mode 1 is eligible to start after completing the card

After playing the wizard mode, instead of starting over with a blank card your card stays the same but when starting new adventures you only play the adventures which you haven't completed already. The Morty's choice adventure(s) would also be eligible to play if they haven't been completed.
If you complete them you can change one of the yellow or white punches green. Keep doing this until you turn all of the punches green which would make you eligible to start and play the ultimate wizard mode.

After that the game ends (Similar to TNA) and you get a bonus for any un-played balls. thoughts?

#4887 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I'd still rather pay extra to have it changed officially at the factory...

The crazy thing is, in the volume Spooky buys, they should be able to get it from Meanwell with the better fan for little or no change in cost just by asking and ordering enough at once. Even moreso with Stern. But honestly, I have no idea why Spooky uses this power supply in the first place. It has a MUCH lower thermal throttle point (104 degrees) than the 500W Stern one (122 degrees) and the fan runs all the time rather than coming on when it's needed. I can't imagine they need 100w more power, especially because they have that side power supply ALSO for the accessories.

Shrug. I'd be thrilled if Spooky got the change made at meanwell for their next bulk power supply order. I doubt that'll ever happen at Stern.

#4888 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

glass on or off?

#4889 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I've been thinking about the rule-set ideas, and I'm sure you and Bowen probably have the finished rules fleshed out for how it will be. but here's my idea:
-Complete the first 9 stamps through completing standard adventures and awarded stamps (both at game start and mystery)
-Play the Special Morty's choice adventure to complete the 10th punch in the card
After playing the wizard mode, instead of starting over with a blank card your card stays the same but when starting new adventures you only play the adventures which you haven't completed already. The Morty's choice adventure(s) would also be eligible to play if they haven't been completed.
If you complete them you can change one of the yellow or white punches green. Keep doing this until you turn all of the punches green which would make you eligible to start and play the ultimate wizard mode.
After that the game ends (Similar to TNA) and you get a bonus for any un-played balls. thoughts?

I like everything except game ends. That was part of TNA storyline but does not fit w R&M IMHO. I think you get a crazy super wiz mission and then card stays lit green but you can do another level for more points and strategy on multiplied points based on what you pic.

Or maybe choice of 4 super duper modes/missions that are tweaked/timed rules from previous level of missions *like Lyman did on MET style

*** give me leaderboards for these modes also please

#4890 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I like everything except game ends. That was part of TNA storyline but does not fit w R&M IMHO. I think you get a crazy super wiz mission and then card stays lit green but you can do another level for more points and strategy on multiplied points based on what you pic.
Or maybe choice of 4 super duper modes/missions that are tweaked/timed rules from previous level of missions *like Lyman did on MET style

I'm good with it not ending too as long as there is still lucrative stuff to play for. I just know in some games (especially 90's games) when you beat the main wizard mode and have to start all over again from the start with low points, it's pretty anti-climactic. Usually by that time I'm ready to just end the game.

#4891 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Maybe at the end you could go to boobworld.

600D66AF-3C51-4793-BFCE-BBAC1351D9AB (resized).png600D66AF-3C51-4793-BFCE-BBAC1351D9AB (resized).png
#4892 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

The game spots you two green stamps at game start which makes sense since there's currently 8 main adventures. Ideally it would be nice to see at least 9 main and at least 1 Special Morty's choice adventures and zero green stamps at game start. I do know that some modes have the ability to earn more than one stamp (hitting the Mr. Poopy butthole target after Rickall for instance). I'm not sure if this extra stamp is a green or yellow stamp though?-I think green would make sense since you earn it. there might have to be some logic worked in for the mystery scoop to not award a yellow stamp if you have a perfect green run going?

Where is this mysterious MPB target you speak of?

#4894 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

so I guess R&M is a $12k game now?
ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Pinball Machine

Has been for a while. Seems to be going rate on brand new in box and ready for delivery.

That will fluctuate over time, but reality is the game ricks so hard!

#4895 3 years ago

Hey @epthegeek. Since you have the ballsaver only save a certain number of balls, can you have the timer turn off once it has saved all it can, so we don’t mistakenly think a ball doesn’t need to be saved and have our multiball end? Keep up the awesome work! Thanks!

#4896 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Just because I don’t want to deal with months of ever expanding daydreaming that isn’t going to happen and then everyone being mad at me because I didn’t build what this wild speculation turned in to; No. To most of that.

Finish the card, the card will clear. Period. It’s a punch card. This isn’t tron.

At this point, I do not expect a “Wizard Mode” after you finish a card. Hopefully there will be more than one Morty’s choice, but we don’t really have plans for bigger shit outside of the adventures (however many of them there ends up being).

#4897 3 years ago
Quoted from Krsmith9:

Hey epthegeek. Since you have the ballsaver only save a certain number of balls, can you have the timer turn off once it has saved all it can, so we don’t mistakenly think a ball doesn’t need to be saved and have our multiball end? Keep up the awesome work! Thanks!

It does - problem is, if 2 went down together and you only got one more, well - ain’t shit I can do about that.

#4898 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This is in the current beta builds/new public build next week.

#4899 3 years ago

I got my build sheet today!!!

Edit- Aussies and Brits feel free to send me stupidly large offers, I can have it built to your liking

#4900 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

so I guess R&M is a $12k game now?
ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Pinball Machine

I have exact same options, I think I'm at about $8,500 delivered. Mine is likely to ship within 2 weeks, would I sell it for $3,400 profit? Very unlikely, I mean I have a price of course, I'd give serious consideration to any offer north of that, but i'm probably way more north of that than anyone would be willing to go. By the time there are 750 out in the wild I'd bet they will be changing hands for closer to $8,000 than to $12,000.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
9,300 (OBO)
There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.