(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 404.
#4801 3 years ago

Anyone with a machine check the bars alongside the scoop aren't lifting. I just had the right one on mine lift right out of the hole and move across slightly, luckily I noticed immediately and switched the machine off. Hitting it with a ball could possibly have scratched the playfield.

IMG_20200803_203301 (resized).jpgIMG_20200803_203301 (resized).jpg
#4802 3 years ago

So I'm looking at owner pics of the flippers and noticing differences. Some have the right flipper a little above that little circle. What is the way it should be? Typically the flippers should be right on that circle....

#4803 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Anyone with a machine check the bars alongside the scoop aren't lifting. I just had the right one on mine lift right out of the hole and move across slightly, luckily I noticed immediately and switched the machine off. Hitting it with a ball could possibly have scratched the playfield.[quoted image]

Yikes that's not good. Several posts in the ACNC thread about this same issue on the upper pf for the same type of post.

#4804 3 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

Try small zip ties with the "cube" end cut off. Worked on my TNA and ACNC. Put them between the plastic glass channel and the cabinet.

That’s it!!! Thanks!

#4805 3 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

Try small zip ties with the "cube" end cut off. Worked on my TNA and ACNC. Put them between the plastic glass channel and the cabinet.

Do you have a pic or a better description of how to do this? Do the zip ties stay in place when you remove the glass? Thanks

#4806 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Do you have a pic or a better description of how to do this? Do the zip ties stay in place when you remove the glass? Thanks

Yes. The zip tie simply acts as a plastic shim to compress the channel slightly so the glass doesn't move as much. After you tuck it in there you will forget its there. With the heavy base on this game soundtrack you really need a solution like this.

#4807 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So I'm looking at owner pics of the flippers and noticing differences. Some have the right flipper a little above that little circle. What is the way it should be? Typically the flippers should be right on that circle....

Luke posted a while back about this. The flippers should be slightly above the alignment hole. It is a key post in the thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/64#post-5681293

#4808 3 years ago

#182, just got my spec sheet from GAP. Made my day.

#4809 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Luke posted a while back about this. The flippers should be slightly above the alignment hole. It is a key post in the thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/64#post-5681293

Thank you

#4810 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

That's weird because #158 paid in full on 7/29. If you guys are both through the same distributor, someone might have sat on that invoice for a bit.

I believe that #151-#160 got the same email on 7/20. I paid that day.

#4811 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Or you can use anti-rattle tape on the edges of your glass for a permanent solution which is what many TNA and ACNC owners have done. This way you don't have pieces of zip ties falling into your game when you take the glass off...

https://pinballpro.net/shop/anti-rattle-tape-ar-1/

#4812 3 years ago

I'm still going to make a sealed enclosure for the cabinet sub. I have my game connected to an external sub right now and it sounds so good, but it's almost a waste for the cabinet sub because its essentially not being used. A box for that speaker like TNA would do wonders.

#4813 3 years ago

Another friendly nudge that I'm looking for a BS R&M. Give me a holler if you're contemplating pulling out.

#4814 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Another friendly nudge that I'm looking for a BS R&M. Give me a holler if you're contemplating pulling out.

You have contacted all the distributors and made sure your name is on the wait list, correct? Probably just as much a long shot but you'd be paying retail if you got in the club instead of markup.

#4815 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

There is one in the marketplace in hand only 100 plays for 11000

#4816 3 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

There is one in the marketplace in hand only 100 plays for 11000

If he means it as specific as he writes he wants a(n undelivered) spot not a machine.

#4817 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

If he means it as specific as he writes he wants a(n undelivered) spot not a machine.

He wants to be part of the Australian batch that got rumoured around.

#4818 3 years ago

The game just got better with the latest code announcement. A huge step from no wizard mode to 1 wizard mode +option for more wizard mode...sry for triple posting.

#4819 3 years ago

Be careful east coast Pinsiders. Pickle Rick is coming!

BB2CB666-ECCA-4277-BBC7-E352C86E9F6A (resized).jpegBB2CB666-ECCA-4277-BBC7-E352C86E9F6A (resized).jpegF6EA7C60-2923-4504-A0A1-89B329A29B39 (resized).jpegF6EA7C60-2923-4504-A0A1-89B329A29B39 (resized).jpeg
#4820 3 years ago

Has anyone else had trouble w/ the garage sensing a ball from the right orbit? I land it in there and about 20% of the time it does not register and it just waits for "where are my balls".. its quite annoying!

#4821 3 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

Has anyone else had trouble w/ the garage sensing a ball from the right orbit? I land it in there and about 20% of the time it does not register and it just waits for "where are my balls".. its quite annoying!

I’ve had this happen a few times, but oddly enough a reset was all it took to fix it.

#4822 3 years ago

To clarify, for me it would never happen and then all of a sudden during a game it would happen very consistently and carry over to the next game. After resetting the issue would go away entirely. This situation happened twice.

#4823 3 years ago
Quoted from ziz:

To clarify, for me it would never happen and then all of a sudden during a game it would happen very consistently and carry over to the next game. After resetting the issue would go away entirely. This situation happened twice.

Ahh, no, it seems to happen (anecdotally) while rick is still telling me to get to the portal. But I feel like its got to be hardware. I also found 2 screws in the cabinet when i looked under the hood, but did not inspect closely. I should have.

edit: its happened 2 games back to back in the last ~20 min.

#4824 3 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

You are not alone. I have had it happen several times too. I am trying to replicate the conditions that cause it to happen but have been unsuccessful thus far.

#4825 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Just a guess, but it seems like the game doesn’t think the target went up, so it’s re-trying. The drop targets have a single physical switch that lets the game know if the target is down when closed, or up when open. If the switch didn’t open properly, the game doesn’t think the target went up. Maybe check out your drop target operation with the drop target test in the service menu.

Turned out that some wires were rubbing against the drop target mechanism preventing it from bottoming. Hence, the switch could get caught in an open/closed state. Easy fix, all good now.

#4826 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

You are not alone. I have had it happen several times too. I am trying to replicate the conditions that cause it to happen but have been unsuccessful thus far.

I just spent 20 minutes trying to manually recreate it. Did not. The only thing I (anecdotally) remember is rick saying "get to the portal morty" when it happened. No clue if it has anything to do w it.

#4827 3 years ago

Currently tracking a bug where when pickle rick is lit, it’s possible to get in that stuck portal situation that it sounds like you’re all describing. Will get it straightened out and we’ll probably do another public build very soon since some very cool stuff got added in the last 2 days.

#4828 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Currently tracking a bug where when pickle rick is lit, it’s possible to get in that stuck portal situation that it sounds like you’re all describing. Will get it straightened out and we’ll probably do another public build very soon since some very cool stuff got added in the last 2 days.

Please get my game mostly debugged and close to finished.

Hopefully before #317

Thanks!

#4829 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Hopefully before #317
Thanks!

No.

#4830 3 years ago

Hopefully with the content and seasons of possibilities it never gets finished. At least until the next spooky title Im guessing.

#4831 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

He wants to be part of the Australian batch that got rumoured around.

Not a rumour mein fruend, the 'Aussie batch' is fact

#4833 3 years ago

Hopefully before #317
Thanks!

I fear that these posts only serve to reduce the amount on content available in the end. With the regular updates we are blessed to be receiving, it clearly shows that the game is in the best of hands, and as long as the game is being updated there will of course be bugs appearing.

The alternative route is the Stern route where games just risk being abandoned and owners left in the dark.

Full faith in Eric from my end across the pond.

#4834 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Not a rumour mein fruend, the 'Aussie batch' is fact

I see there was an overseas fellow the other day... thought the actual Existence of Australia was mere rumour !? ... Pmsl

Dude is from some other reality!!

#4835 3 years ago

This code is some of the best I've seen in some time. So smart and plays so different so it doesn't just feel like shoot a lit light. Reminds me of alien especially with the amazing theme integration. Impressive.

Music really ties it all together - it's amazing.

Great job.

#4837 3 years ago

Hopefully before #317
Thanks!

I prefer my game like my meat, raw and bloody.

#4838 3 years ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

I fear that these posts only serve to reduce the amount on content available in the end. With the regular updates we are blessed to be receiving, it clearly shows that the game is in the best of hands, and as long as the game is being updated there will of course be bugs appearing.
The alternative route is the Stern route where games just risk being abandoned and owners left in the dark.
Full faith in Eric from my end across the pond.

As dickish as posts like that are, I don't see them holding Eric or Spooky back. Clearly the whole team has a serious passion for pinball and this project specifically. They ain't stoppin' any time soon.

#4839 3 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

Quoted from epthegeek:

Found. Fixed. Packing a new build for the beta testers RIGHT NOW.

Edit: If you want to avoid the bug until the next public update - set “Adventure Easy Starts” to 0, that should work around it.

#4840 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

As dickish as posts like that are, I don't see them holding Eric or Spooky back. Clearly the whole team has a serious passion for pinball and this project specifically. They ain't stoppin' any time soon.

Agree 100% there isn't another team or programmer I would trust more with this theme! It's in great hands and the game is getting more fun by the update. I am loving the new beta additions which will likely be public soon!

#4841 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Edit: If you want to avoid the bug until the next public update - set “Adventure Easy Starts” to 0, that should work around it.

the hero we need. Oh wait, we got ya!

#4842 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Seemed more like the post was generated from excitement, not hassling Eric or anyone else at Spooky.

I think everyone knows work is constant and ever present. Eric is in this thread basically daily responding to feedback and giving updates.

#4843 3 years ago

Anyone think a case needs to be made to cover the back of the topper?
Its loud as hell and not too great to look at.

#4844 3 years ago

Can confirm a mode + pickle rick started properly on the beta. Will attempt a few more times ofc, as I am straight up addicted to this pin.

#4845 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

loud as hell and not too great to look at

I resemble that remark.

#4846 3 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

Can confirm a mode + pickle rick started properly on the beta. Will attempt a few more times ofc, as I am straight up addicted to this pin.

The error was very specific - when it happens, you don’t actually have pickle rick selected as the lit adventure anymore. It rapid fire picks pickle rick, and then something else, and the “shoot the garage” indication and the flag that tells the portal to hold the ball for pickle rick start both get stuck. It can only happen on the ball that “auto light adventure” is set for, whatever ball that was.

#4847 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I just want to pipe in and say you’ve done nothing short of a superb job with this pin and your diligence and attention to detail and theme integration has been incredible. Thank you.

Quoted from MikeS:

Agree 100% there isn't another team or programmer I would trust more with this theme! It's in great hands and the game is getting more fun by the update.

This times 2. Spooky has been knocking it out of the park.

#4848 3 years ago

Going live in a few minutes with the new Beta code. Thanks Eric.

www.twitch.tv/foxcitiespinball

#4849 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Going live in a few minutes with the new Beta code. Thanks Eric.
www.twitch.tv/foxcitiespinball

There are some really nice additions in the new beta. I'd recommend checking Tom's stream out!

20200804_163316 (resized).jpg20200804_163316 (resized).jpg20200805_160910 (resized).jpg20200805_160910 (resized).jpg20200805_162528 (resized).jpg20200805_162528 (resized).jpg
#4850 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

There are some really nice additions in the new beta. I'd recommend checking Tom's stream out![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What do the different colors on the Morty adventure card represent? I hadn’t noticed this before.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Saginaw, MI
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/97 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.