(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 405.
#4701 3 years ago

Sounds like a loose cable

#4702 3 years ago

BSE #134. Just picked it up from distribution hub in Colorado. Butter cabinet. Hopefully I’ll have it set up tonight. Can’t wait to get home.

31256410-5448-4345-A6E5-26D73E0ECB3E (resized).jpeg31256410-5448-4345-A6E5-26D73E0ECB3E (resized).jpeg
#4703 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

BSE #134. Just picked it up from distribution hub in Colorado. Butter cabinet. Hopefully I’ll have it set up tonight. Can’t wait to get home.
[quoted image]

Saaaweeeeeeet’

#4704 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

[quoted image]

That lovely box so high in the air has triggered my anxiety.

#4705 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Call spooky - 815-541-0054.

I've tried a few times but I don't think they are open today

#4706 3 years ago
Quoted from twista22:

Perhaps next week?

#4707 3 years ago
Quoted from twista22:

Keep checkin cables

#4708 3 years ago
Quoted from twista22:

Oh! Right, crap. I forgot the shop isn’t open on Fridays. You could email [email protected]; but like others have said, sounds like a cable came loose.

#4709 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

[quoted image]

91F0A298-8CF6-4FD1-AE50-2A5D5E89A61F.gif91F0A298-8CF6-4FD1-AE50-2A5D5E89A61F.gif
#4710 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Oh! Right, crap. I forgot the shop isn’t open on Fridays. You could email [email protected]; but like others have said, sounds like a cable came loose.

I've checked all the cables and can't find a loose cable. I have noticed that all the boards underneath the playfield have blinking LED lights that match the buzzing sound from the power supply

#4711 3 years ago
Quoted from twista22:

I've checked all the cables and can't find a loose cable. I have noticed that all the boards underneath the playfield have blinking LED lights that match the buzzing sound from the power supply

Did the seller have any issues and/or give any suggestions?

#4712 3 years ago
Quoted from twista22:

Reach out to KingPinGames

#4713 3 years ago

New public Update today - you can grab it here (for now) https://soldmy.org/rm-gamecode-20200731.pkg (I’ll edit once the spooky site is updated)

Build: 2020.07.31
- Added: Adventure: Blood Dome
- Added: Replay animation
- Added: Dimension: Ye-Zu5: 1000x RICK TARGET SCORING!
- Added: 2 New Positive Scoring Dimensions: Hv3-LT / Hv3-RT (3x scoring on Left/Right)
- Added: 2 new Negative Scoring Dimensions: W3k-LT / W3k-RT (1/2 scoring on Left/Right)
- Added: A few new lines for tilt, reset, & attract flipper press from Bird Person!
- Added: A few new end game quotes
- Added: Callout for made shots in Get Schwifty
- Added: Gromflomite Battle start/end quotes from Rick
- Fixed: Crash bug in Meeseeks Mania if tilted
- Fixed: knocker not firing on match (Doh!)
- Fixed: dead sling not actually being dead in that dimension
- Fixed: Drops in ball search would register as hits
- Fixed: FACTS first page could crash under very specific circumstances.
- Fixed: Total Rickall active shots weren't resetting if used more than 1 time in the same game.
- Fixed: Purge wasn't resetting drop target colors if ended and a drop was purple.
- Fixed: Dimension "Easy Starts" would allow one higher than the setting.
- Fixed: If game was tilted between lock 'trap' and lock detection, things would go badly.
- Fixed: Updating the meeseeks info in the score display would crash in
certain circumstances
- Fixed: Certain conditions could cause the jerry hurry up to try to start
after the mania mode had already ended/unloaded, which would crash.
- Fixed: Randomization logic for kill video clips in purge was broken
- Fixed: If a ball entered the lock as the decay timer ended, but didn't confirm
the lock until AFTER the timer had ended while waiting for settle time,
things would get confused.
- Fixed: Ball locks weren't actually adding up in the audits.
- Fixed: Entering menu during a sound effects altering dimension would stick
those sounds on for the start of the next game.
- Fixed: If you ended the game AND had pickle rick ready to start AND lifted
the playfield before the match ended - the portal ball would trigger
pickle rick to start.
- Fixed: Errors with indication on Add-a-ball not updating properly on subsequent multiballs
after it has been collected once.
- Changed: Changes to indication via LEDs for Add-a-ball to try to make it clearer
- Changed: Callout for mania started when stacked with something else punched up.
- Changed: meeseeks blue light wave on the playfield at mania start
- Changed: Additional shutdown/cleanup code added to all modes for mid game restart.
- Changed: Logic for detecting inner loop shots tweaked a bit to try to improve detection.
- Changed: Grenade kill video removed from normal kills group to avoid confusion in purge.
- Changed: Added more secondary checking of ball activity when one ball is in the ship.
- Changed: Left in-lane will not disable diverter on right orbit if the portal is open
and the "easy change" is no longer available.
- Changed: If the last opto activated out of house & garage is the house, the subway will
not change dimensions if the portal is open and "easy change" is no longer available.
- Changed: more checking added for extra balls in the portal during multiball.
- Changed: More checking for extra balls ending up in shooter lane during
multiball.
- Changed: Tweaked handling of re-attempts to clear the shooter lane.
- Changed: Priority lowered on the death save video so it doesn't interrupt
other more important things, since it's just for fun.

#4714 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Reach out to kingpingames

We have been going back and forth via emails

[email protected]

#4715 3 years ago

Woot! Now we just need someone to stream it.

#4716 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

Woot! Now we just need someone to stream it.

Really want to see blood dome, how it was done. I saw ep on the fury road build.

#4717 3 years ago

iepinball twitch new code stream

#4718 3 years ago
Quoted from twista22:

Hopefully someone can help me out, I just received my R&M from a fellow pinsider and after the 8th game or so the game completely shut down and now it will not start back up. When I try to power it back up and I hear from power supply is a small on and off buzzing sound. Thanks in advance

Honestly, I had to call Spooky for an issue and they solved it in 3 minutes - give them a call.

#4719 3 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

iepinball twitch new code stream

New code looks good. A few more bugs than I would have expected, but Karl is pretty good at finding them also.

#4720 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

New code looks good. A few more bugs than I would have expected, but Karl is pretty good at finding them also.

I only saw the early part of the stream (but will review later), but I think Karl has some flaky opto problems in the ship. That single ball stuck trying to release on the left was a strange one I’ve never had anybody else report.

The mania ending slowdown is a know thing that I thought I had beaten because I hadn’t seen it in a while. Apparently not entirely.

#4721 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I only saw the early part of the stream (but will review later), but I think Karl has some flaky opto problems in the ship. That single ball stuck trying to release on the left was a strange one I’ve never had anybody else report.
The mania ending slowdown is a know thing that I thought I had beaten because I hadn’t seen it in a while. Apparently not entirely.

24:35 a ball comes to rest around the up post under the ship, the game starts to lose it from there. Seems like solving the hangup would help things?

#4722 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

New public Update today - you can grab it here (for now) https://soldmy.org/rm-gamecode-20200731.pkg (I’ll edit once the spooky site is updated)
Build: 2020.07.31
- Added: Adventure: Blood Dome
- Added: Replay animation
- Added: Dimension: Ye-Zu5: 1000x RICK TARGET SCORING!
- Added: 2 New Positive Scoring Dimensions: Hv3-LT / Hv3-RT (3x scoring on Left/Right)
- Added: 2 new Negative Scoring Dimensions: W3k-LT / W3k-RT (1/2 scoring on Left/Right)
- Added: A few new lines for tilt, reset, & attract flipper press from Bird Person!
- Added: A few new end game quotes
- Added: Callout for made shots in Get Schwifty
- Added: Gromflomite Battle start/end quotes from Rick
- Fixed: Crash bug in Meeseeks Mania if tilted
- Fixed: knocker not firing on match (Doh!)
- Fixed: dead sling not actually being dead in that dimension
- Fixed: Drops in ball search would register as hits
- Fixed: FACTS first page could crash under very specific circumstances.
- Fixed: Total Rickall active shots weren't resetting if used more than 1 time in the same game.
- Fixed: Purge wasn't resetting drop target colors if ended and a drop was purple.
- Fixed: Dimension "Easy Starts" would allow one higher than the setting.
- Fixed: If game was tilted between lock 'trap' and lock detection, things would go badly.
- Fixed: Updating the meeseeks info in the score display would crash in
certain circumstances
- Fixed: Certain conditions could cause the jerry hurry up to try to start
after the mania mode had already ended/unloaded, which would crash.
- Fixed: Randomization logic for kill video clips in purge was broken
- Fixed: If a ball entered the lock as the decay timer ended, but didn't confirm
the lock until AFTER the timer had ended while waiting for settle time,
things would get confused.
- Fixed: Ball locks weren't actually adding up in the audits.
- Fixed: Entering menu during a sound effects altering dimension would stick
those sounds on for the start of the next game.
- Fixed: If you ended the game AND had pickle rick ready to start AND lifted
the playfield before the match ended - the portal ball would trigger
pickle rick to start.
- Fixed: Errors with indication on Add-a-ball not updating properly on subsequent multiballs
after it has been collected once.
- Changed: Changes to indication via LEDs for Add-a-ball to try to make it clearer
- Changed: Callout for mania started when stacked with something else punched up.
- Changed: meeseeks blue light wave on the playfield at mania start
- Changed: Additional shutdown/cleanup code added to all modes for mid game restart.
- Changed: Logic for detecting inner loop shots tweaked a bit to try to improve detection.
- Changed: Grenade kill video removed from normal kills group to avoid confusion in purge.
- Changed: Added more secondary checking of ball activity when one ball is in the ship.
- Changed: Left in-lane will not disable diverter on right orbit if the portal is open
and the "easy change" is no longer available.
- Changed: If the last opto activated out of house & garage is the house, the subway will
not change dimensions if the portal is open and "easy change" is no longer available.
- Changed: more checking added for extra balls in the portal during multiball.
- Changed: More checking for extra balls ending up in shooter lane during
multiball.
- Changed: Tweaked handling of re-attempts to clear the shooter lane.
- Changed: Priority lowered on the death save video so it doesn't interrupt
other more important things, since it's just for fun.

Awesome job! Any chance that original "evil Morty" music was added during end game? Noticed quotes were added. I'm referring to how the game sounded at the end when Chuck initially showed it.

If not, is there a way we can inject it ourselves like pinbrowser with Stern?

#4723 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Awesome job! Any chance that original "evil Morty" music was added during end game? Noticed quotes were added. I'm referring to how the game sounded at the end when Chuck initially showed it.
If not, is there a way we can inject it ourselves like pinbrowser with Stern?

I think the problem is that the song is not original from Rick and Morty.

#4724 3 years ago

If anyone wants to sell a spot for cost, I'd be willing to take over. Just throwing it out there.

#4725 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

If anyone wants to sell a spot for cost, I'd be willing to take over. Just throwing it out there.

Uh good luck with that.

#4726 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

There is a guy on eBay selling spot 646 for “ his” cost. There you go!

He is not the original buyer however.

#4727 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Yep and if anyone wants to give me $1k for free, send to me as well : )

Hilarious people even ask this. He’s “willing” to take over. What a saint.

#4728 3 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

I think the problem is that the song is not original from Rick and Morty.

OK interesting. How much could that really be to license? I would be willing to chip in.

At the very least, would be nice if we were allowed to inject songs into the game ala pinbrowser as that song is PERFECT for the end game.

#4729 3 years ago

Nope pinball browser doesn't work with p-roc games.

Quoted from delt31:

OK interesting. How much could that really be to license? I would be willing to chip in.
At the very least, would be nice if we were allowed to inject songs into the game ala pinbrowser as that song is PERFECT for the end game.

#4730 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

While I enjoy the song and would like it in the game, if we’re throwing money at new assets I’d rather get more original voices from the show that could be used throughout the game.

#4731 3 years ago
Quoted from Cidco:

While I enjoy the song and would like it in the game, if we’re throwing money at new assets I’d rather get more original voices from the show that could be used throughout the game.

Good point. I figure that would be more $$$

#4732 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Me too.
I will also throw in a used but washed Cliffy's T-shirt to sweeten the deal (or any other free give aways i have sitting around)

#4733 3 years ago

Does anyone else have weak shots in the spinner lane always drain to the right outlane? If it gets slowed behind the right orbit and diverts down through the spinner it’s an impossible drain even with magna-save. Or a weak shot that doesn't make it all the way through will come back and drain.

Is it just my 6.8 degree angle or is it by design?

#4734 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

Does anyone else have weak shots in the spinner lane always drain to the out right lane? If it gets slowed behind the right orbit and diverts down through the spinner it’s an impossible drain even with magna-save. Or a weak shot that doesn't make it all the way through will come back and drain.
Is it just my 6.8 degree angle or is it by design?

Mine doesn't do that, weak inner loop shots run back somewhere near the upper flipper, but I've moved the ball guide from its original position.. The shots that fall to the right outlane on my machine are failed left orbit garage shots. I'll have to remedy that by again moving the ball guide as that's becoming very annoying lol.

#4735 3 years ago

The Spooky team has really done a great job giving each mode it's own unique experience/personality. Blood Dome is a great example. Karl gives a short breakdown of how Blood Dome works here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/696696670?t=00h15m50s

Karl's streams are worth watching, he's a pretty accurate player, and seamlessly interacts with the chat while playing.

#4736 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

The Spooky team has really done a great job giving each mode it's own unique experience/personality. Blood Dome is a great example. Karl gives a short breakdown of how Blood Dome works here:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/696696670?t=00h15m50s
Karl's streams are worth watching, he's a pretty accurate player, and seamlessly interacts with the chat while playing.

Just added this bit to the "key post" with adventure rules:

Adventure: Blood Dome
- Four shots on the right side are lit
- Each lit shot will only work 3 times max, then it will disappear.
- Each time you hit a new one of the 4 shots, the shot value increases by 50,000
- It takes 7 shots total to any of the 4 lit shots to light the scoop to complete the adventure.
- You have a max of 25 left flipper flips to finish the mode - get to zero and it will end early.
- If You complete the mode with left flips remaining, you get a bonus based on how many remain.

#4737 3 years ago

Just put up a new build on the beta page with another stab at fixing the Meeseeks Mania slowdown. Would very much appreciate anybody running the betas banging on it to see if the Mania problem ever turns up (it's already somewhat rare to begin with).

#4738 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yep and if anyone wants to give me $1k for free, send to me as well : )
Hilarious people even ask this. He’s “willing” to take over. What a saint.

Don't have to be a c*nt about it. If I had a spot and didn't want it, I would sell it for my deposit. There was a guy earlier that did.

#4739 3 years ago

I don't ask for much, and this game is giving me more than I ever expected. And more and more with each amazing update.

But could we possibly get an alternate match sequence so there are two? The one isn't bad, but two would be better. Maybe have Morty say something this time.

#4740 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I don't ask for much, and this game is giving me more than I ever expected. And more and more with each amazing update.
But could we possibly get an alternate match sequence so there are two? The one isn't bad, but two would be better. Maybe have Morty say something this time.

Agree with this for sure! Part of the problem with a great license, is not running some dialog into the ground via repetition. I only played on location once, but from that and the streams, "one screw turn.." wears a bit after awhile.

#4741 3 years ago

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

It certainly wouldn't be the first game with more than one match sequence.

#4742 3 years ago

Streaming R&M on http://twitch.tv/psychicdrive ! We hooked up a webcam to the magnet switch, so it zooms in on the magnet area when the button is held!

R-m (resized).pngR-m (resized).png
#4743 3 years ago

Son in law and daughter approved.

DSCN7113 (resized).JPGDSCN7113 (resized).JPGDSCN7114 (resized).JPGDSCN7114 (resized).JPG
#4744 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Son in law and daughter approved.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Judge Dredd and Radical! ... jeez man, you have some of the best games out, there! . RaM in great company!

#4745 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Judge Dredd and Radical! ... jeez man, you have some of the best games out, there! . RaM in great company!

Anything that can appeal to my staying up late at night ways I guess.

At Christmas, I found out Rick and Morty was Jeremy's favorite show. Just glad it happened that magically one got here before they got shipped off to England in two weeks as that is where the Air Force is sending them. Perhaps that is what Spooky and I have in common. We both aim to please.

#4746 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Glad to see I'm not the only one.
It certainly wouldn't be the first game with more than one match sequence.

I feel the same about the gromflomite battle.
Would be nice if it was just a "battle" multiball cycling trough a few different opponents.

#4747 3 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

I feel the same about the gromflomite battle.
Would be nice if it was just a "battle" multiball cycling trough a few different opponents.

Sure, because the assets just draw themselves.

#4748 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Don't have to be a c*nt about it. If I had a spot and didn't want it, I would sell it for my deposit. There was a guy earlier that did.

It's a ridiculous request. Gets a ridiculous response.

#4749 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Sure, because the assets just draw themselves.

I wish they would.

#4750 3 years ago

No other game has multiple match sequences or multiple MB starts for any given MB. Why would this game be any different? (rhetorical question, I really don't want an answer.)

Honestly, we get interdimensional cable...what more can you ask for?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

9,999 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/95?hl=iwasthebruce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.