(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 404.
#4651 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Did you guys hear about Spencer Grammar getting her arm slashed? KEEP SUMMER SAFE!!
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/spencer-grammer-recovering-slashing-attack-222525772.html

A19DC112-E711-47FF-B0A3-91B8BC81DED5 (resized).jpegA19DC112-E711-47FF-B0A3-91B8BC81DED5 (resized).jpeg
#4652 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I didn't see it "solved" as yet?, just an interim "tweak" fix. If it has been adressed I missed it, sorry. The shooter wireform still gives trouble afaik, from going through the posts. It is rather flimsy. I believe some form of simple mod (add-on) *could* address it?. Numerous posts critical of the wireform, and describing issues, have not been made key posts. You have to wade through or search to find them. The "tweaks" do not address all issues. The issue you describe does fit the bill though.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/84#post-5732689

I've maybe had to adjust the launch wireform once after I added the rubber stops, since I posted those pictures some time ago. It's been pretty reliable overall. Though I do agree that the wireform is rather flimsy, it is sufficient.

#4653 3 years ago

Has there been any code updates?

#4654 3 years ago
Quoted from Captchaos:

Has there been any code updates?

Still "only" 1st layer code. Some deepness is needed not JP complexety but at least a second layer.

#4655 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Still "only" 1st layer code. Some deepness is needed not JP complexety but at least a second layer.

What? Lol

#4656 3 years ago

You can start every mode without finishing anything prior. That is the first code layer.

Btw In the May podcast from poorman Mr. Priepke said wizard mode „not yet“. So maybe this year.

#4657 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

You can start every mode without finishing anything prior. That is the first code layer.
Btw In the May podcast from poorman Mr. Priepke said wizard mode „not yet“. So maybe this year.

Being able to start a mode in that manner is a setting. Not embedded in the code.

#4658 3 years ago

Also, in my opinion I think Eric is doing a great job with how the code is being developed. All the kinks and bugs are getting worked out at the beginning.
More content and adventures are being added as time goes on. I am absolutely thrilled with where the code is at this point in time.
Actually I prefer it this way as I always have something to look forward to when new code comes out and content is added. The game can continually remain fresh with new adventures.

#4659 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Being able to start a mode in that manner is a setting. Not embedded in the code.

Indeed but you miss such setting is (normally) designed for a second layer.

Quoted from Coindork:

More content and adventures are being added as time goes on.

Nothing to critisize atm but there is no certainty on code development it can stop any second the examples are endless. If everything runs like you say future seasons will be coded in that may happen that may not happen.

#4660 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Nothing to critisize atm but there is no certainty on code development it can stop any second the examples are endless. If everything runs like you say future seasons will be coded in that may happen that may not happen.

Ok, but now you’re waxing theoretical situations.
It’s also possible that the sun will not rise tomorrow.
I guess we will have to wait and see.

#4661 3 years ago

Vat of acid episode nominated for an Emmy

#4662 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

I don't think that is true... and I think your mould, or "model", seemingly of stern code comparison of what constitutes "normal", or general assumption about what everyone else judges as "layer", or just "good" even, seems a bit limited in whom it aplies to. Doesn't aplply to me you will find, anyway.

To me there are already many layers, almost infinite you could say, not your "usual" layers though. It's Great!! . Just my counter opinion

I think it is Fantasticaly refreshing, and quite glad it is Not another run of the mill repeatable or limited life Stern ruleset.

Perhaps RaM is not the game for you? ... or not going to turn into the thing you might want for it to be?

#4663 3 years ago

This is a different company and a different programmer. You can't apply everyone elses code changes to Eric and Spooky. They are making 1 game right now. one and it has all their focus. You'll see more to come for sure. Go spooky! and Eric!

Quoted from Makakka:

Indeed but you miss such setting is (normally) designed for a second layer.

#4664 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I don't think that is true... and I think your mould, or "model", seemingly of stern code comparison of what constitutes "normal", or general assumption about what everyone else judges as "layer", or just "good" even, seems a bit limited in whom it aplies to. Doesn't aplply to me you will find, anyway.
To me there are already many layers, not your "usual" layers though. It's Great!! . Just my counter opinion

Agree, while I wouldn’t be disappointed in more, the existing:
...Layer of adventures
...Plus a layer of dimensions and mega seeds
...Plus a layer of Meeseeks

Create a nice balance of depth as well as approachability.

Add in another multiball, more dimensions/adventures and maybe a wizard mode and the pin is pretty much perfection. At this point I think additional dimensions and adventures would benefit the game more than additional complexity. But that’s just an opinion.

#4665 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

...Layer of adventures
Add in another multiball, more dimensions/adventures and maybe a wizard mode and the pin is pretty much perfection. At this point I think additional dimensions and adventures would benefit the game more than additional complexity. But that’s just an opinion.

I seriously dont need another multiball. The groflomite multiball isn’t hard to achieve, I’ve also had meeseeks mania during groflomite and that was insane, stack that during another dimension and during an adventure, holy fuck.

#4666 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

...Layer of adventures

Totally agree. The more Adventures and Dimensions this game gets, ultimately the more Legs it will have, less likely to play even the similar game path twice. Designers a bit like Rick Sanchez ... Wierd Smartarse Genius! Lol

Don't forget bitches, Megaseeds! ... Get Some!!

#4667 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I seriously dont need another multiball. The groflomite multiball isn’t hard to achieve, I’ve also had meeseeks mania during groflomite and that was insane, stack that during another dimension and during an adventure, holy fuck.

Well the other multiballs could be made more difficult to qualify and repeat.

Two (kind of out there) dimension ideas:

-Magnetic dimension, pulses the magnasave on and off (Th3 P0w3r Dimension) adding randomness - Kind of like the way it functions on Addams Family.

-Tiny dimension, everything is tiny, and the ball is relatively huge. Any shot for a Jackpot, Mode Shot, or Meeseeks will also qualify the switch to the left and right as well as the shot. Probably too confusing to communicate or code, but essentially a missed shot that goes to the left or right of the targeted switch would still qualify the switch... 3 switch hits for the price of 1.

#4668 3 years ago

I’m so glad I am one of the few that got a standard edition. The game should be done when I get mine.

I really enjoy reading this thread on how the game has been coming along.

#4669 3 years ago

Not a standard.... it’s the true LE

#4670 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:seemingly of stern code comparison

Yes indeed but not only stern. The masters of code deepness sit at jjp kaneda framed it negatively (as always) as „hidden code“ deep code is „hidden code“. RM rn has flat code no matter if there are 5 or 20 complex creative first layer modes.

And yes with the current code style this is not the game for me I wouldn’t even play it. If my nr. 357 arrives with no second layer I would leave it unboxed and if I lose all hope for a second layer I would flip it.

Btw if you look at YouTube what attracts viewers and what creators emphasize on is wizard mode the „wizard mode“ titles „xx pin xx points with WIZARD mode“.

#4671 3 years ago

I give a fuck if a YouTube video says the words wizard mode on it. The code is fantastic on this, but the gameplay is even better, I don’t need deeper or more at this point. I’m quite pleased already.

#4672 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Yes indeed but not only stern. The masters of code deepness sit at jjp kaneda framed it negatively (as always) as „hidden code“ deep code is „hidden code“. RM rn has flat code no matter if there are 5 or 20 complex creative first layer modes.
And yes with the current code style this is not the game for me I wouldn’t even play it. If my nr. 357 arrives with no second layer I would leave it unboxed and if I lose all hope for a second layer I would flip it.
Btw if you look at YouTube what attracts viewers and what creators emphasize on is wizard mode the „wizard mode“ titles „xx pin xx points with WIZARD mode“.

Maybe Stern and JJP should pay more attention to the delivered game quality than to the code.
Seems like they are not able to produce durable PFs or simply adjust the fingers in the right way anymore.
I really cannot recognize a serious final inspection. And it's getting worse like also the price rise.
12500,- EUR vor WW CE ? - Come on!

#4673 3 years ago

Waiting patiently for someone to sell me their BSE queue position. Come on folks!!

#4674 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

.... yes with the current code style this is not the game for me I wouldn’t even play it. If my nr. 357 arrives with no second layer I would leave it unboxed and if I lose all hope for a second layer I would flip it.

I'm not a great fan of "wizard modes", or mega deep code/rules that make you fall asleep. Deeply "layered deep" code kinda sux a bit really in my opinion.

You can keep them overpriced JJP's . Sys11 and early SS, that ilk is where it's at for me. Shorter tougher games... rather than some 2hr borefest, and chopping wood the subsequent games.

I'm sure there will be some sort of wizard mode, but I really don't see any changes coming that will satisfy you.

Doesn't seem like you're much of a RaM fan at all either, saying all that sort of gobbledygook?

An oddball perspective that to me is basically just nonsensical. You do have a kinda strange definition of "layer".

Sounds like this game is not for your unusual tastes, really it sounds like you might as well just sell it now. Buy a turtles or something. Set RaM free for someone whom appreciates the refreshing style of game.

Someone will buy your spot in a flash, not everyone is looking for a game that attempts to prevent repetitivness by making it so deep you couldn't be bothered playing the confused mess anymore.

RaM is not deep but broad, and that is multiplied in layers through several aspects, and that means no two games will be even close to the same, always new combinations and something different. We (I) want unexpected.... you obviously want predictable.

Are you sure you're in the right thread?

Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Waiting patiently for someone to sell me their BSE queue position. Come on folks!!

Hey look!! ... Here's @Flynnyfalcon, there is that BSE you're after mate!, this guy aint gonna like this game when it's done by the sounds .... pounce while the opportunity presents!!

#4675 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Have you played this game yet?

#4676 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

The masters of code deepness sit at jjp

So, get a Pirates and be happy. It was so successful that they didn't make many, so prepare to pay up.

...and steel yourself for the disappointment of never having parts available in the future.

#4677 3 years ago

What's the latest game # that went out? I'm sure we're in 2021 with #425 but just trying to get a better time frame.

#4678 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

What's the latest game # that went out? I'm sure we're in 2021 with #425 but just trying to get a better time frame.

Did you write a letter to Father Christmas?

#4679 3 years ago

Would this be of service? I'm not a website designer and the info is gleaned from this thread. But, might keep us from answering the same question over and over again.
https://sites.google.com/view/whatnumber/home

#4680 3 years ago

Bookmarked page! Love this thread

#4681 3 years ago

I just want them to get the game stable.

I can't tell you how many times we had a great game going and the damn thing freezes or totally resets... this is running the Jun 19 2020 code.

Other than that love the game.

#4682 3 years ago
Quoted from Bwilson:

I just want them to get the game stable.
I can't tell you how many times we had a great game going and the damn thing freezes or totally resets... this is running the Jun 19 2020 code.
Other than that love the game.

Code debugging is hard in general. You can help with log dumps or information on what was happening during the freeze. Spooky has a few less play testers than the other bug named brands. Even those folks will often use beta testers. All part of the process.

#4683 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Code debugging is hard in general. You can help with log dumps or information on what was happening during the freeze. Spooky has a few less play testers than the other bug named brands. Even those folks will often use beta testers. All part of the process.

I would be more than happy to help out. I saw there was some beta testing going on would love to get involved with that as well.

This is a game on location so it gets a ton of plays ... would be a good testing area I think.

#4684 3 years ago

Note for anyone unboxing - when you're cutting wrap from the backbox while it's still wrapped in the down position, watch out for the topper wires as they stick right to the plastic and you might cut them with your scissors...easily fixed with a wire strip and some heat-shrink tubing but it will save you from feeling like an idiot.

#4685 3 years ago

payment [in full] for no. 158 has been received. ended up getting all options available except the butter cabinet. butter would have been a nice option if it was the only game in a room, but truly can't be appreciated when packed between other games and/or walls.

#4686 3 years ago

BSE #141 checking in. Shipped 7/22 and arrived 7/29. Great game, so many laughs. Maybe I can stop obsessively checking this thread now .... doubt it .

c54 (resized).JPGc54 (resized).JPG
#4687 3 years ago
Quoted from ripple:

BSE #141 checking in. Shipped 7/22 and arrived 7/29. Great game, so many laughs. Maybe I can stop obsessively checking this thread now .... doubt it .
[quoted image]

No, you won’t stop.

#4688 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Me too. Patience is key here.

#4689 3 years ago

Is the glass that comes on RAM anti reflective?

#4690 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Is the glass that comes on RAM anti reflective?

No. Most games don’t have it by default and I don’t think any Spooky titles ship with it.

#4691 3 years ago

Finally got to put time on a game at level1 in Columbus. Super fun, cant wait to get my #241. Im hoping i can set mine setup to play a bit better and also not have people beat the piss out of it like this one has already had done to it.

#4692 3 years ago
Quoted from ripple:

[quoted image]

Too close to the fireplace! Switch it with that TOM immediately.

#4693 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Me too. Patience is key here.

Me three.....maybe we should start a waiting list? Nah....I still need to play it but I really liked what Spooky did with TNA. I got back into the hobby to late, hopefully good things to come

#4694 3 years ago

Man 235 can't come quick enough. I'm so ready to play this game some more!

#4695 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Man 235 can't come quick enough. I'm so ready to play this game some more!

Same, and I'm one ahead of you!

#4696 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Me three.....maybe we should start a waiting list? Nah....I still need to play it but I really liked what Spooky did with TNA. I got back into the hobby to late, hopefully good things to come

Good things always come to good people!

I have watched a few streams and this game is definitely a winner for us. We prefer to buy a new one so hopefully there will be another container coming to Australia!

#4697 3 years ago

Dont know if this has already been said, already in code or in the works and if it has my bad...but was watching the show the other day and s3e1 towards the end rick goes into his garage and re arranges the flies to reveal his lab. Would be cool to see a secret mode where when shooting shots for a split second it reveals the color of the fly then you have to either collect them all or hit them in order.

20200729_214422 (resized).jpg20200729_214422 (resized).jpg
#4698 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Would this be of service? I'm not a website designer and the info is gleaned from this thread. But, might keep us from answering the same question over and over again.
https://sites.google.com/view/whatnumber/home

Amazing - thank you for doing this!

#4699 3 years ago

Hopefully someone can help me out, I just received my R&M from a fellow pinsider and after the 8th game or so the game completely shut down and now it will not start back up. When I try to power it back up and I hear from power supply is a small on and off buzzing sound. Thanks in advance

#4700 3 years ago
Quoted from twista22:

Hopefully someone can help me out, I just received my R&M from a fellow pinsider and after the 8th game or so the game completely shut down and now it will not start back up. When I try to power it back up and I hear from power supply is a small on and off buzzing sound. Thanks in advance

Call spooky - 815-541-0054.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
8,800 (OBO)
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/94?hl=captchaos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.