(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 404.
#4251 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

make sure you give this sweet rig an honest review and let it be seen where it should end up in the overall ratings folks.

Best game of the 21st century IMHO. And everybody that has played it here agrees.

But the ratings system will have to live without me.

#4252 3 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Hey Luke— Any word on whether you guys will be offering a lower bracket for the topper for vertically challenged ceilings (mine is probably going to be about 1.5” too low)? I was going to call, but I’m guessing there are others on the thread who could benefit from this option. Thanks.

Yeah i need to get that done ASAP i will throw it on the website for sale when i finish it. People are going to have to purchase it though. Don't want 2 topper revisions to keep track of on the line. Just gets to be to much.

Option B would be to shorten them all but I am not sure if that would upset people or not.

#4253 3 years ago

A few hours ago #8 arrived and we have been playing nonstop!
I have to give it to Spooky for delivering another HIT! First impressions: Incredible, truly incredible.
Can't wait to put in a few more hours tonight and dive in deep!

IMG_8874 (resized).jpgIMG_8874 (resized).jpgIMG_8877 (resized).jpgIMG_8877 (resized).jpgIMG_8873 (resized).jpgIMG_8873 (resized).jpg
#4254 3 years ago
Quoted from JeffreeStar:

I have to give it to Spooky for delivering another HIT! First impressions: Incredible, truly incredible.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome congrats! You can loose that shipping foam under the ship for a cleaner look! Great game

#4255 3 years ago
Quoted from JeffreeStar:

Congrats! I like the custom speaker panel. Its such a fun and addictive game!

#4256 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Awesome congrats! You can loose that shipping foam under the ship for a cleaner look! Great game

Ha yes! I caught that after taking them and when I removed it, started playing and got too addicted to re-take them!

#4257 3 years ago
Quoted from JeffreeStar:

Congrats! Beautiful photos. Such a fun game with the way adventures and dimensions play off of each other... With Meeseeks to add to the pandemonium.

#4258 3 years ago

Paid for #142 today!

#4259 3 years ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

Paid for #142 today!

Hey neighbor! I’m 143!

#4260 3 years ago

Considering what has happened the last few months, there really wasn't that much of a delay, and Spooky keeps cranking them out. It won't seem like much of a wait once it arrives. And well worth it.

#4261 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It won't seem like much of a wait once it arrives. And well worth it.

I don't doubt it will be worth the wait...but 450+ is a long way off.

#4262 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I don't doubt it will be worth the wait...but 450+ is a long way off.

True. Time's been flying by though, at least around here. I just tried to put it out of my mind to the point of "if it gets here, it gets here when it gets here."

I'm sure Spooky would love to crank it up and get them out so they can get on with the next one.

And I can almost guarantee even when #750 goes out, it will still be the most modern game out there. And in great demand.

#4263 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Considering what has happened the last few months, there really wasn't that much of a delay, and Spooky keeps cranking them out. It won't seem like much of a wait once it arrives.

not to worry. a few months lost. 12 more to go.

Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

We WILL finish these in 18 months no matter what it takes on our end.

#4264 3 years ago

Hey guys, hope you all are enjoying your games! I’m excited to get mine as I traded my alien with Borygard for one! I’m number 209. Any idea on about when that might be produced? Also, How much earlier are you able to pick options. Invoice says paid in full already and bory is adding some led speakers but I’d like to add some more too.

Thanks and get wreccckkkeddd!

#4265 3 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

And i will still do it.

#4266 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

And i will still do it.

Haha, don't feel too pressured!

I don't think anyone could blame y'all for falling behind schedule, considering the state of the world right now.
I know I won't be upset if I have wait a few more months than previously anticipated...especially after having played it, this game will be well worth the wait!

#4267 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

And i will still do it.

Troller will always troll. He's like this in every spooky thread. Best not to engage.

#4268 3 years ago

#128 ready to be picked up!

#4269 3 years ago

Anyone put mirror blades in one yet? Did a search but didn’t see any answers to it yet. Kinda wanna show off the light show a little more. Haven’t found game specific ones.

Also best brand for quieting the fan down. Looks like a few companies sell quiet kits. By far the loudest in my arcade.

#4270 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Troller will always troll. He's like this in every spooky thread. Best not to engage.

Report him and ignore

#4271 3 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

This the guy refusing to wear a mask in public and saying covid isn't real.

#4272 3 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

#128 ready to be picked up!

Awesome! That means mine will probably be ready just in time for me to go on vacation for the next week and a half. I guess that will help with the "back from vacation blues" lol.

#4273 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

Anyone put mirror blades in one yet? Did a search but didn’t see any answers to it yet. Kinda wanna show off the light show a little more. Haven’t found game specific ones.
Also best brand for quieting the fan down. Looks like a few companies sell quiet kits. By far the loudest in my arcade.

I got the fan that Pinmonk sells and installed it in my ACNC. The difference was HUGE. Game went from loudest to silent. I will be putting the same one in R&M when it comes.

https://www.pinmonk.com/cms/index.php/pinballaccessories

3rd fan down...

#4274 3 years ago

Is it not conceivable for Spooky to offer a quiet fan as a factory upgrade so we don't wind up paying for two fans, besides having to swap them out and jeopardizing our warranty?

#4275 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Is it not conceivable for Spooky to offer a quiet fan as a factory upgrade so we don't wind up paying for two fans, besides having to swap them out and jeopardizing our warranty?

The fan is not that bad.

#4276 3 years ago

Turn up that thumping sound system and awesome Scott D. soundtrack if the fan bugs you!!!

#4277 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

This fan works very well and is quiet
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000234W04/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

I am also waiting for a set of mirror blades for this game.

#4278 3 years ago

I wish I had a fan that bugs me, we are only halfway to my build number! (Which I why I suggested offering an upgraded factory fan. If I already had my game that would not do me any good.)

Quoted from TomGWI:

The fan is not that bad.

That's good, maybe I'd already know that if someone invited me to play theirs! (Hint! Hint!)

#4279 3 years ago

I wish I had a fan that bugs me, we are only halfway to my build number! (Which I why I suggested offering an upgraded factory fan. If I already had my game that would not do me any good.)

I'm sure the power supplies are purchased in bulk and as-is. It's not like modifying someone else's part is part of their build.

#4280 3 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Hey guys, hope you all are enjoying your games! I’m excited to get mine as I traded my alien with borygard for one! I’m number 209. Any idea on about when that might be produced? Also, How much earlier are you able to pick options. Invoice says paid in full already and bory is adding some led speakers but I’d like to add some more too.
Thanks and get wreccckkkeddd!

Still roughly 10 units per week.
If #130 has been made and ready to go, you probably have less than 2 months to wait for your machine. Now, tell me when #634 will arrive.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/85#post-5734832

#4281 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

The fan is not that bad.

Yeah it is.

Worth every penny getting a quieter one.

I’m also in the mindset that spooky shouldn’t be swapping out parts in a contained power supply they are buying in bulk either.

#4282 3 years ago

I can hear my guardians and bm66 fans in the next room. It drives me crazy. Ill be replacing them soon, as well as the R&M one once it arrives.

#4283 3 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

I can hear my guardians and bm66 fans in the next room. It drives me crazy. Ill be replacing them soon, as well as the R&M one once it arrives.

PinMonk 's SPIKE fan replacement is great for Sterns. Did this to SW and JP.

#4284 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Turn up that thumping sound system and awesome Scott D. soundtrack if the fan bugs you!!!

Oh you definitely don’t notice it while playing, just when you’re not playing. In my arcade I have a VR section and you can hear it during quiet parts of gameplay.

#4285 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

This fan works very well and is quiet
amazon.com link »
I am also waiting for a set of mirror blades for this game.

That fan is a bit better than the stock one, which is 34.5dB, but it's not all that quiet with a 20dB sound rating. It also doesn't have the right connector and requires and a 3-2 adapter or splicing/soldering, depending on which way you go. Not much improvement for too much work.

#4286 3 years ago

So many great call outs in this game! One of my favorites after you make a combo skill shot Morty says something like “way to finally get your shit together on that skill shot”

On a side note, I have finally found a game that I can honestly say is bolted to the floor! My wife will have to deal with the game after I die I guess.

#4287 3 years ago
Quoted from JeffreeStar:

Did you go with the Butter Cab?

#4288 3 years ago

Yesterday I got #114 finally. Beautifully wrapped. Installation was easy.

IMG_3497 (resized).JPGIMG_3497 (resized).JPG
IMG_3499 (resized).JPGIMG_3499 (resized).JPG
IMG_3501 (resized).JPGIMG_3501 (resized).JPG

Got excited and started it up... womp womp....

IMG_3502 (resized).JPGIMG_3502 (resized).JPG

We played around with the cables for a bit and then remembered that Luke posted his phone number earlier in this very thread. So we called and got Morgan, who passed us to Luke who also worked with AJ (I think?) at the end. We played around with the CPU and memory stick. That was the issue. We were bummed. AJ spent a good 30 minutes or longer working with us and came up with a solution that he knew would work. I was just sad that it might take a long while to get it up and going... or so I thought.

3PM yesterday I gave Morgan my mailing address so they could send us a new one. 17 HOURS LATER -- SEVENTEEN! -- a new CPU arrived at our house! We popped it in and BAM, started right up!

IMG_3512 (resized).JPGIMG_3512 (resized).JPG

Talk about customer service! I asked some clarifying questions in the form of texts and they helped me out once again. All is well and #114 is up! Great machine, still need to tweak a few things like I always do with any new pin, but all in all I'm satisfied. It's gonna set next/near my Alice Cooper for a great long while.

THANKS SPOOKY! LOVE IT!

#4289 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That fan is a bit better than the stock one, which is 34.5dB, but it's not all that quiet with a 20dB sound rating. It also doesn't have the right connector and requires and a 3-2 adapter or splicing/soldering, depending on which way you go. Not much improvement for too much work.

Whaaaat? 20dBa is pretty damn quiet for a 60mm fan!

#4290 3 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Whaaaat? 20dBa is pretty damn quiet for a 60mm fan!

The Pinmonk fan kit for spooky is 10.7dB, with better airflow compared to that one, plus the right connector. 20dB is *okay*, but if you're trying to reduce the noise, why only go partway?

#4291 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The Pinmonk fan kit for spooky is 10.7dB, with better airflow compared to that one, plus the right connector. 20dB is *okay*, but if you're trying to reduce the noise, why only go partway?

Not trying to take any business away from you, just letting others know that there are other options, and that it works quite well where you only have to splice 2 wires together. It's a very quiet fan, and hardly noticeable. I have one in my TNA as well (where the how-to originated from) and it works perfectly.

If people want a PnP kit, then I'm sure they will still happily buy your kit. If they dont mind doing a bit of extra work, then they have another option. It's all good.

#4292 3 years ago

Finally got my official Spooky Lemmy Ghost pinball machine key holder that I inquired about before the whole Corona pandemic started. Called them up last week to get this going again and they sent it out right away.

It’s awesome!!!

Thanks Luke and Kayte for getting this out to me so quickly! You guys are awesome!

It’s going to look great on the wall proudly holding my Rick and Morty key when that arrives (hopefully around November). My pinball room is in shambles right now because I’m finishing my basement. But, I can’t wait to hang this up as soon as that and my pinball room are done.

Only problem is I need more Spooky pinball machines to fill up the 10 hooks! Only 5 accounted for right now. Hmm... definitely TNA, ACNC, and maybe the next new Spooky pin???

Wife is hoping for Scooby Doo! C’mon Spooky, you know the saying; “happy wife, happy life”!!!

3D66B5EF-E266-4EEA-BBE0-7A9A27F10619 (resized).jpeg3D66B5EF-E266-4EEA-BBE0-7A9A27F10619 (resized).jpeg4778743C-A3CC-4051-971B-745CE57C8D7A (resized).jpeg4778743C-A3CC-4051-971B-745CE57C8D7A (resized).jpeg

#4293 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Finally got my official Spooky Lemmy Ghost pinball machine key holder that I inquired about before the whole Corona pandemic started. Called them up last week to get this going again and they sent it out right away.
It’s awesome!!!
Thanks Luke and Kayte for getting this out to me so quickly! You guys are awesome!
It’s going to look great on the wall proudly holding my Rick and Morty key when that arrives (hopefully around November). My pinball room is in shambles right now because I’m finishing my basement. But, I can’t wait to hang this up as soon as that and my pinball room are done.
Only problem is I need more Spooky pinball machines to fill up the 10 hooks! Only 5 accounted for right now. Hmm... definitely TNA, ACNC, and maybe the next new Soooky???
Wife is hoping for Scooby Doo! C’mon Spooky, you know the saying; “happy wife, happy life”!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Sell me that T2 cover! Lol. Looking good

#4294 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Not trying to take any business away from you, just letting others know that there are other options, and that it works quite well where you only have to splice 2 wires together. It's a very quiet fan, and hardly noticeable. I have one in my TNA as well (where the how-to originated from) and it works perfectly.
If people want a PnP kit, then I'm sure they will still happily buy your kit. If they dont mind doing a bit of extra work, then they have another option. It's all good.

If people want to DIY and splice connectors, etc, that's great too, I made a whole thread showing exactly how to do it for the spike machines with part numbers and everything that eventually turned into me selling premade kits, but I didn't erase the DIY info to push people into the plug and play kits. I'm all for DIY for the people that want that.

My point is, if you're going to DIY, get the best fan to DIY with. 20dB is not a great choice for Spooky machines, there are better fans at 17db, 13db, etc.

#4295 3 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

a few months lost

Covid hits, spooky employees forced to stay home.. yet they still moved their entire factory and started cranking out games less than 2 months later.

JJP moves factory from Jersey to Chicago, teased "something" on May 27th, still haven't seen a thing about guns n roses yet.. they showed a shopbot a few days ago, meanwhile spooky says "hold my beer"

#4296 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If people want to DIY and splice connectors, etc, that's great too, I made a whole thread showing exactly how to do it for the spike machines with part numbers and everything that eventually turned into me selling premade kits, but I didn't erase the DIY info to push people into the plug and play kits. I'm all for DIY for the people that want that.
My point is, if you're going to DIY, get the best fan to DIY with. 20dB is not a great choice for Spooky machines, there are better fans at 17db, 13db, etc.

How much is the plug and play option?

Link?

#4297 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

How much is the plug and play option?
Link?

The plug n play kit is $17.50.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1170-pin-monk/03720-600w-spooky-multimorphic-plug-n-play-quiet-fan-kit

You can also get it from pinballlife.com if you have something else to order to save on/combine shipping as they carry all the Pinmonk fans and select other things like the 3D anubis for Iron Maiden.

Or, Pinmonk.com for international orders since I can't do them through pinside.

#4298 3 years ago

Curious if anyone has bought and installed the modcouple whirly dirly custom coaster ramp mod? Patiently waiting for my # to be called, looks really fun to play.

#4299 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

3PM yesterday I gave Morgan my mailing address so they could send us a new one. 17 HOURS LATER -- SEVENTEEN! -- a new CPU arrived at our house! We popped it in and BAM, started right up!
[quoted image]
Talk about customer service! I asked some clarifying questions in the form of texts and they helped me out once again. All is well and #114 is up! Great machine, still need to tweak a few things like I always do with any new pin, but all in all I'm satisfied. It's gonna set next/near my Alice Cooper for a great long while.
THANKS SPOOKY! LOVE IT!

Spooky, Luke, Morgan, AJ...all Spooky support...they have definitely set the bar high. I don’t think I will ever buy a pin from another company. Play, yes. Own, nope. I even have my limits, but these people will help no matter what or when.

#4300 3 years ago

It shouldn't be a secret. This is what made my game, at least the flippers work.

Verify or adj EOS switch to 1/8 inch

Install Williams flipper bushings, springs, and switch actuator disc

Leave scoop eject at 20

Adj lower flipper hold to high, upper to medium

Install traditional flipper rubbers (green adds a nice touch)

Done.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 300.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/86?hl=holden1090 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.