(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,230 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 405.
#4001 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm at 6.9. I wonder what's different then?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Can you please try taking a slow motion video of what's going on there?

#4002 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I took a quick video that shows the right ramp return with the beer seal in place and then i removed it to show the difference. Its pretty drastic.

Could we just slightly dremel the V notch to allow the ball to start dropping into inlane a little earlier? That would bring center of gavity pf ball down just slightly. It would then not bounce back up the ramp as far.

Also, what is your pitch at right now, your ball is hauling
That momentum is keeping it from dropping into the hole.

I wish people would copy JM ramp exits for speed of ball to return lane

#4003 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Could we just slightly dremel the V notch to allow the ball to start dropping into inlane a little earlier? That would bring center of gavity pf ball down just slightly. It would then not bounce back up the ramp as far.
Also, what is your pitch at right now, your ball is hauling
That momentum is keeping it from dropping into the hole.
I wish people would copy JM ramp exits for speed of ball to return lane

I just played around with pitch and lowered the back legs all the way down and there is still a small bounce. I also tried adding washers to raise the lower end of the ramp up a tiny bit and that didn't help either. I did notice when I took the screw out of the front of the ramp that it actually had to be flexed quite a bit to the left to attach to the mounting hole. The ramp slopes down a bit in the front towards the player which may introduce more spin as it rides on the side? I don't have anytime yet tonight to mess with it but at least it plays well with the foam added for now.

#4004 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

That’s the correct pitch. I’ll watch your video more. It shouldn’t do that.

#4005 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Does swapping the stock fan with the Pin Monk Add on fan cause any warranty issues?

Well, you are changing a part, with a better part that is higher quality and draws less amps so it causes less stress on the power supply (fractionally). That's good. However, if you screw up the installation, you're not covered, no. But it's not going to affect anything else in the machine. Have an issue and Charlie wants to come to your house personally to inspect it? Swap the fan back first - and insist he wears a mask, too.

That said, there have been 0 installation failures after hundreds of fans installed on Spooky and Spike machines. The illustrated instructions are quite thorough.

#4006 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

BTW all, after watching Zach stream (which was awesome also) - damn am I glad I bought the pinmonk quiet fan already! It was like a free advertisement for the quiet fan when he flicked the switch to ON.

Haha! He didn't initially get the joke when I asked if someone started vacuuming at the 13 minute mark. He has a fan for it now.

#4007 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Ok, I pulled my glass and reproduced the problem. In order to get it to bounce back like that, I lifted the end of the ramp and it kinda twisted a little clockwise. It makes the ball not go through the end curve enough at the end...too straight of a shot. Is there a way to drop the end of the ramp by a mm or 2? This will emphasize the curve at the end and the ball wont bounce back like it’s doing. Is it possible that the ramp is twisted/warped slightly?

#4008 3 years ago

I'm at 6.5 and dont get any bounceback

#4009 3 years ago

So, has anyone ran into an issue with buzzing from the speakers?

The game that I play on location has developed this nasty buzzing during game play.

Wondering if this is a one off deal (with the amp or something?)

Thanks, Bob

#4010 3 years ago
Quoted from Bwilson:

So, has anyone ran into an issue with buzzing from the speakers?
The game that I play on location has developed this nasty buzzing during game play.
Wondering if this is a one off deal (with the amp or something?)
Thanks, Bob

First thing to check is that the audio cable is fully plugged in on both ends (amp/cpu)

#4011 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

First thing to check is that the audio cable is fully plugged in on both ends (amp/cpu)

Thanks will double check all connections.

#4012 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

No idea why but I keep getting balls stuck behind the garage when I make a right orbit shoot to the back left hole. It has happened now about 10 times. Anyone else experience this? Ball sits behind the opto. It is impossible to dislodge without a magnet under the house.

So had some time to finally fix this and this was my solution. I might be the only one who had this problem but it was annoying enough that I had to do something And it was happening every game. I ended up just placing a narrow post in the spot. It fixed the issue. No more ball hang ups. I just wanted to post about it if anyone else has an issue.

36C516A7-0F12-49F7-965E-5B8522AEFA70 (resized).jpeg36C516A7-0F12-49F7-965E-5B8522AEFA70 (resized).jpeg81922FE1-6638-46B1-AAB2-19ABDB4922BD (resized).jpeg81922FE1-6638-46B1-AAB2-19ABDB4922BD (resized).jpeg9493DE5F-6A68-494B-8483-0A2BB4E74B7C (resized).jpeg9493DE5F-6A68-494B-8483-0A2BB4E74B7C (resized).jpeg
#4013 3 years ago

Not bad

595DCB79-AE0A-4093-B6F3-A9A6408DE963 (resized).jpeg595DCB79-AE0A-4093-B6F3-A9A6408DE963 (resized).jpeg
#4014 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I just played around with pitch and lowered the back legs all the way down and there is still a small bounce. I also tried adding washers to raise the lower end of the ramp up a tiny bit and that didn't help either. I did notice when I took the screw out of the front of the ramp that it actually had to be flexed quite a bit to the left to attach to the mounting hole. The ramp slopes down a bit in the front towards the player which may introduce more spin as it rides on the side? I don't have anytime yet tonight to mess with it but at least it plays well with the foam added for now.

Is your ramp itself sloped down more than normal? Here’s a photo with my lens sitting on the left ramp opto screw for reference.

B1367821-4A97-4C75-9E94-6681702C7902 (resized).jpegB1367821-4A97-4C75-9E94-6681702C7902 (resized).jpeg
#4015 3 years ago

For when this pin receives it's final code and is complete, just sharing this aspirational wish (not an expectation). I hope that there are enough adventures such that the experience of filling a card is...

A. Play a random selection of 9 adventures from a larger pool of 15-20 adventures, and choose play any adventures from the pool (including some exclusives upon card completion) for the tenth.

As opposed to...

B. Play 9 adventures in a random order, and choose which of the adventures you've already played that you'd like to repeat.

I understand a lot of work goes into this, so it's not like an easy thing (perhaps something like this is already on the cards). How great would it be to play two consecutive games, filling adventure cards, and it just so happens that the adventures on each of the cards were completely different (I guess this would require 20 total)? Each game would be an unknown sequence of mystery.

#4016 3 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Is your ramp itself sloped down more than normal? Here’s a photo with my lens sitting on the left ramp opto screw for reference.[quoted image]

Thanks Chris. I don't think its related to slope. That looks comparable to mine.

Quoted from TomGWI:

Not bad
[quoted image]

Nice score Tom! You inspired me to up my best score and I did but not by much. Unfortunately balls 2 and 3 sucked and I left an EB on the playfield. Frustrating end to a great ball 1.
20200628_185740 (resized).jpg20200628_185740 (resized).jpg20200628_190139 (resized).jpg20200628_190139 (resized).jpg

#4017 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Thanks Chris. I don't think its related to slope. That looks comparable to mine.

Nice score Tom! You inspired me to up my best score and I did but not by much. Unfortunately balls 2 and 3 sucked and I left an EB on the playfield. Frustrating end to a great ball 1.

Nice score Mike. I don’t think I have ever had an extra ball. How do you get EXtra Balls?

#4018 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Nice score Mike. I don’t think I have ever had an extra ball. How do you get EXtra Balls?

Thanks Tom!
i haven't had many thats for sure! I think its tied to the number of dimensions possibly?

#4019 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

One EB after 3 dimensions, one EB for filling the card, if you started with 5 or less lit to start.

#4020 3 years ago

Well, got the pin Tuesday, but was able to only mess with it this evening as I’ve been at the lake.
Overall, I’m at a great and a bit pissed off mood about my pin so far.
Plays pretty great, I find the garage shot decent, I’m nothing sbort it awful to the spinner.

But as for the build, couple issues that I’m not happy with. A connector was off, really struggled to find the issue, and the pins the connector should have been on were full of glue so the connector would never have been on it for testing.
Once I toook my glass off, I couldn’t get it back on, the back of playfield glass trim is way off (too low) and I had to pry it up to get the glass to slide all the way up, after I was fuckin tired of messing with that, I went to take it off, the glass trim had 10 holes in it, the wood was split from the builder trying to get screws in and just kept trying over and over, that was rushed or missed in inspection as the one looking at it would have struggled mightily to get glass back on I’m sure.

Coin door installed sloppy I think also, as some cabinet decal bubbled up on top middle near bolt, I might be able to loosen and smooth out decal and re/tighten

Everything else pretty great. Gotta work on the glass rattling though, stuffed a couple small cut cable ties in between glass trim and rails to alleviate that. Prob 80% better for sure

Anyway, those are my first impressions.

#4021 3 years ago

Well, got the pin Tuesday, but was able to only mess with it this evening as I’ve been at the lake.
Plays pretty great, I find the garage shot decent, I’m nothing sbort it awful to the spinner.
But as for the build, couple issues that I’m not happy with. A connector was off, really struggled to find the issue, and the pins the connector should have been on were full of glue so the connector would never have been on it for testing. Once I toook my glass off, I couldn’t get it back on, the back glass trim is Waayy off and I had to pry it up to get the glass to slide all the way up, after I was fuckin tired of messing with that, I went to take it off, the glass trim had 10 holes in it, the wood was split from the builder trying to get screws in and just kept trying over and over, that was rushed or missed in inspection as the one looking at it would have struggled mightily to get glass back on I’m sure.
Everything else pretty great. Gotta work on the glass rattling though, stuffed a couple small cut cable ties in between glass trim and rails to alleviate that. Prob 80% better for sure

Hmm.

I had to read this twice.

#4022 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Hmm.
I had to read this twice.

Fixed something. I had a autocorrect for the word back “of” playfield glass trim

Not back glass trim, sorry.

#4023 3 years ago

Hmmmm, maybe take some time and make a few adjustments and just be excited that you are one of only 750 people on THE PLANET to own this machine. If you have any serious troubles Spooky support is very responsive and always willing to help you resolve any and all problem.

But as for the build, couple issues that I’m not happy with. A connector was off, really struggled to find the issue, and the pins the connector should have been on were full of glue so the connector would never have been on it for testing.
Once I toook my glass off, I couldn’t get it back on, the back of playfield glass trim is way off (too low) and I had to pry it up to get the glass to slide all the way up, after I was fuckin tired of messing with that, I went to take it off, the glass trim had 10 holes in it, the wood was split from the builder trying to get screws in and just kept trying over and over, that was rushed or missed in inspection as the one looking at it would have struggled mightily to get glass back on I’m sure.
Coin door installed sloppy I think also, as some cabinet decal bubbled up on top middle near bolt, I might be able to loosen and smooth out decal and re/tighten

#4024 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Hmmmm, maybe take some time and make a few adjustments and just be excited that you are one of only 750 people on THE PLANET to own this machine. If you have any serious troubles Spooky support is very responsive and always willing to help you resolve any and all problem.

I didn’t say they weren’t responsive, and really, you want to give me that and say how I should feel?
I am and have been excited. I love playing the pin and I can’t stop hitting Start.
If you dropped 13 G’s on a pin, you’d be justifyingly critical about quality. I’m not talking about playfield or parts quality, I’m talking about human putting parts together quality. I have never heard of anyone had issues like this out the first 100 that have said anything, so hopefully I am the only one that got the Friday afternoon employee trying to rip out for a beer pin that maybe rushed a bit. I have done the same thing at work myself.

#4026 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

So had some time to finally fix this and this was my solution. I might be the only one who had this problem but it was annoying enough that I had to do something And it was happening every game. I ended up just placing a narrow post in the spot. It fixed the issue. No more ball hang ups. I just wanted to post about it if anyone else has an issue.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Might just be the photo but is that opto exposed to knocks from the ball?

#4027 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Might just be the photo but is that opto exposed to knocks from the ball?

I thought, why is the ball guide half ball height?

The ball would frequently go bouncing in there where the post is now, it seems, crashing to rest against the opto PCB in the void that existed. The post in there is to stop it lodging in the crevice, but the opto can still get a hit it would appear.

#4028 3 years ago

so hopefully I am the only one that got the Friday afternoon employee trying to rip out for a beer pin that maybe rushed a bit. I have done the same thing at work myself.

Like the saying goes , never buy a Monday or Friday car .
Not that you had a choice .

#4029 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Like the saying goes , never buy a Monday or Friday car .
Not that you had a choice .

You want a Wednesday one my old boy always rekoned.

#4030 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

You want a Wednesday one my old boy always rekoned.

Yep , my most productive days are usually Tuesday Wednesday .

#4031 3 years ago

So I noticed on the targets mainly for Beth, Summer, Jerry and Rick they weren't registering very well. Seems on mine the cushion behind the target was just too much and was preventing the switches from making consistent contact. I just shaved off a little of the cushion on each and now they react MUCH better.

#4032 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

So I noticed on the drop targets mainly for Beth, Summer, Jerry and Rick they weren't registering very well. Seems on mine the cushion behind the target was just too much and was preventing the switches from making consistent contact. I just shaved off a little of the cushion on each and now they react MUCH better.

No adjusting switches?

#4033 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

No adjusting switches?

I did that as well a little but the switches were sitting near perfect I think, the cushion behind the targets was just too thick and seemed to be the cause of them not registering as well.

#4034 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I did that as well a little but the switches were sitting near perfect I think, the cushion behind the targets was just too thick and seemed to be the cause of them not registering as well.

The target foam that Spooky uses is a little stiff when new. It will eventually soften up over time. It helps to manually squish the foam in a few times to help break them in.

#4035 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

So I noticed on the drop targets mainly for Beth, Summer, Jerry and Rick they weren't registering very well. Seems on mine the cushion behind the target was just too much and was preventing the switches from making consistent contact. I just shaved off a little of the cushion on each and now they react MUCH better.

I had to do the same

#4036 3 years ago

SPOOKY,Will you please have these small things fixed!!!I have had it with buying a new pin and have to do modifications just to get the pin to play correctly!! Now pay attention here SPOOKY,these are the reasons we are going with SPOOKY,now,because Stern can't put out a pin that works from the factory! AP blew it with "Houdini" and "Willy Wonka" was not that good either!! Thanks!!

#4037 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

The target foam that Spooky uses is a little stiff when new. It will eventually soften up over time. It helps to manually squish the foam in a few times to help break them in.

Yes very true, I can say that by squeezing it or after playing a while it did give a little easier but just seemed to go back to form every time so I just shaved a little, easy fix and seemed to make more consistent.

#4038 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

SPOOKY,Will you please have these small things fixed!!!I have had it with buying a new pin and have to do modifications just to get the pin to play correctly!! Now pay attention here SPOOKY,these are the reasons we are going with SPOOKY,now,because Stern can't put out a pin that works from the factory! AP blew it with "Houdini" and "Willy Wonka" was not that good either!! Thanks!!

Wow!

I don’t think we need to rag on spooky pinball. They’ve been doing a great job of voluntarily fixing things and chiming in here on pinside when owners have issues.

The biggest difference between Spooky and other pinball manufacturers is while the other guys are cutting corners, using cheaper parts, producing overall lesser quality pins and raising their prices.... it seems like spooky is going out of their way to make improvements and produce a product that justifies what you pay for it. And, they listen to their buyers!

Not sure about you but that makes my buying decision a lot easier.

Just my opinion...

#4039 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

000090094 (resized).jpg000090094 (resized).jpg

#4040 3 years ago

:3

QzGjIo-ZyaJjB-SFllsYDuz4NyAiBvb3C2NE9a7K_G8 (resized).jpgQzGjIo-ZyaJjB-SFllsYDuz4NyAiBvb3C2NE9a7K_G8 (resized).jpg

#4041 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Wow!
I don’t think we need to rag on spooky pinball. They’ve been doing a great job of voluntarily fixing things and chiming in here on pinside when owners have issues.
The biggest difference between Spooky and other pinball manufacturers is while the other guys are cutting corners, using cheaper parts, producing overall lesser quality pins and raising their prices.... it seems like spooky is going out of their way to make improvements and produce a product that justifies what you pay for it. And, they listen to their buyers!
Not sure about you but that makes my buying decision a lot easier.
Just my opinion...

Yup, my pin issues don’t have me troubled as far as not still being a Spooky cheerleader. I have to fix things, (not tweak) that blows, but I’m a big boy and I’ll figure it out here.

#4042 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I'm starting to wonder how many R&M buyers are first time NIB owners (or even pinball owners in general). I've unboxed a lot of games from every manufacturer currently building except American, and there are always issues. I helped unbox a JJP pirates at a local bar and there were all kinds of issues out of the box. I also unboxed another JJP Pirates at a friends and did almost nothing right out of the box. Pinball machines are a complex mess of electronics, mechanisms, and hardware. They are going to have problems. Just calm down and know that Spooky will do more than any other manufacturer out there to help you fix them.

#4043 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I'm starting to wonder how many R&M buyers are first time NIB owners (or even pinball owners in general). I've unboxed a lot of games from every manufacture currently building except American, and there are always issues. I helped unbox a JJP pirates at a local bar and there were all kinds of issues out of the box. I also unboxed another JJP Pirates at a friends and did almost nothing right out of the box. Pinball machines are a complex mess of electronics, mechanisms, and hardware. They are going to have problems. Just calm down and know that Spooky will do more than any other manufacturer out there to help you fix them.

Hey Spooky Pinball .....

#4044 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I'm starting to wonder how many R&M buyers are first time NIB owners (or even pinball owners in general). I've unboxed a lot of games from every manufacturer currently building except American, and there are always issues. I helped unbox a JJP pirates at a local bar and there were all kinds of issues out of the box. I also unboxed another JJP Pirates at a friends and did almost nothing right out of the box. Pinball machines are a complex mess of electronics, mechanisms, and hardware. They are going to have problems. Just calm down and know that Spooky will do more than any other manufacturer out there to help you fix them.

I love SPOOKY as much as the next guy but this sort of thing always annoys me. To excuse issues on these machines because "everyone else also has issues with their machines" isn't the best way to improve matters in the longer term. If we were talking about cars, you're paying $10k for a car and you bring it home and you need to fix this/that yourself, not sure people would say "That's just the way it goes". We know that pinball machines are a "complex mess of electronics and shit" but so are a MILLION other consumer products out there. Stern keeps using shitty coil stops which break on every other machine, yet many people just say "Just replace them yourself, it takes 5 mins". It's not MY DUTY to change the coil stops and if you keep doing it yourself instead of insisting that STERN make changes....guess what, they will never make changes!

SPOOKY is far and beyond an amazing customer service company, so this is NOT directed at them as they seem to continue to make adjustments as they go and more importantly, they listen to their customers and even interact with them! (all very good) But that doesn't mean we shouldn't have the right to post issues with their machines in this thread, nor to bitch about such issues from time to time. Again, if we don't, than you are ENABLING these companies to keep doing things the way they're doing things and nothing will ever improve.

#4045 3 years ago

Sorry but I'm somehow missing something in the confusion there, what are you actually annoyed about again?

Everything's working fine isn't it?, things are getting sorted... for Spooky customers at least. Also, you essentially align with the quoted post Lol

Everyone has the right to be offended of course, and anyone can not care. Fine, be offended Lol. Nothing actually happens when someone just gets annoyed or offended by things, except maybe unless they turn all chainsaw masacre or get full psycho!.

Everyone's so sensitive these days!. Soft....

Uncle Razor prescribes a teaspoon of cement ... and says Harden the Fu@# up!!! Lol

#4046 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Not bad
[quoted image]

Megaseeds! Get some!

#4047 3 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

Megaseeds! Get some!

Yep.

#4048 3 years ago

When I turn off my machine via the power switch the subwoofer makes a weird "blob" sound like every 60 seconds. Do any of the other machines do this? Machine is still plugged in the wall socket.
Did a quick video: Please turn up volume!
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiFKJ6oDNWU_g6ZelmAPIDTFsloSzQ

#4049 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I love SPOOKY as much as the next guy but this sort of thing always annoys me. To excuse issues on these machines because "everyone else also has issues with their machines" isn't the best way to improve matters in the longer term. If we were talking about cars, you're paying $10k for a car and you bring it home and you need to fix this/that yourself, not sure people would say "That's just the way it goes". We know that pinball machines are a "complex mess of electronics and shit" but so are a MILLION other consumer products out there. Stern keeps using shitty coil stops which break on every other machine, yet many people just say "Just replace them yourself, it takes 5 mins". It's not MY DUTY to change the coil stops and if you keep doing it yourself instead of insisting that STERN make changes....guess what, they will never make changes!
SPOOKY is far and beyond an amazing customer service company, so this is NOT directed at them as they seem to continue to make adjustments as they go and more importantly, they listen to their customers and even interact with them! (all very good) But that doesn't mean we shouldn't have the right to post issues with their machines in this thread, nor to bitch about such issues from time to time. Again, if we don't, than you are ENABLING these companies to keep doing things the way they're doing things and nothing will ever improve.

I totally agree with this. Silence = acceptance. Spooky has been doing a good job of making adjustments, but I can't get over how ANY of the pinball manufacturers can in good conscience ship physically unrefined products on a regular basis. It's as though since pinheads are generally able and willing mechanical participants, the manufacturers feel comfortable with shoddy/incomplete design testing. This is not aimed directly at Spooky since all manufacturers are guilty of this, but to take R&M as a thread appropriate example it was plainly and painfully obvious on that first gameplay reveal that the design was not in a physically finished state. It was close, but there were aspects that flat out didn't function well. Over and over again, games come out and the first hundred owners end up being beta testers who are doing work that could and should be done at the factory before game #1 ships. If anyone has the nerve to be annoyed by this, the pitchforks come out to defend the manufacturers in the name of "it's normal". I think the car analogy is a good one. Nobody expects things that cost 7k+ to chronically require end users to complete the design and manufacturing process to have a product that functions well. Just to be clear, I am not talking about something wiggling loose during shipping and needing to be tightened or reconnected. I'm not talking about early code. I'm talking about having to make changes to the way the game is physically constructed to make it work well.

#4050 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I don't think anyone has any problem with people posting the issues they are having. The fact is that Spooky listens and ends up fixing them for future builds. What most people are having problems with is when people post in a certain tone, like this:

Quoted from hawkmoon:

There are different ways to respond to issues. When you are dealing with a company that doesn't respond, then ramp it up some to try and get some help. But when you are dealing with a company who is forever present here and acts quickly to resolve issues, there is no need to come across like a d-bag. That is when you get the "fix it yourself' replies...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
9,699 (OBO)
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,230 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/81?hl=mizzou0103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.