(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 405.
#301 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I think blue shots equal the total number of Meeseeks on the pin (total good and bad)
Purple shots is the divisor math I shared previously.

So if there are two blue Meeseeks and one purple, blue shots would be 4x, and purple shots would be half.

It’s clever since it provides enough incentive (using total Meeseeks as opposed to just good ones) to try to add as many Meeseeks as possible, but get them quickly (as opposed to making you think whether or not you want to risk adding a Meeseeks).

#302 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Play better.
The more adventures the better. Just change the pre-punched card numbers if you need to get to the wizard mode quickly. I still haven’t completed the Final Battle in my Shadow, and the allure of trying keeps it fresh.

I play alright. I'm confident I can finish most games that come through my home in due time. I've had TWD for a couple of years, and I've been a shot or two away from finishing it a few times. And yes, like the Shadow, this keeps me coming back.

I really hope R&M feels like this. If it's as brutal as TNA, I personally don't see it being a game where progression through modes works great.

#303 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I just hope everyone bears in mind that "(NAME OF THING) mode!" is very simple to post on a forum

There's *one* thing I'd like to see you do if possible ... maybe save a mode or two for an update that comes after the final Rick and Morty ships. I'm #274, so I'm kind of lucky ... I *should* be getting mine around August IIRC. Those that have to wait a long time for delivery should be rewarded with something completely new that everyone gets to experience for the first time together.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!!! AND STOP MAKING ME SPEND MONEY ON NEW PINBALL!!!

#304 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

I get the math but not the specific application. Especially when "2x" could be purple (divisor) but "3x" is lit (multiplier) at the same time. Does that apply as "some shots are now divide (what?) by 2 while others multiply (what?) by 3"... or is it like an algebraic equation (multiply all by 3 then divide that by 2)... or something else?
Also, if you can only have no more than 3 meeseeks at a time, and the oldest ones age out to divisor-mode first before disappearing, is it even possible to get a 4x divisor?

3 bad meeseeks = 1/4 score on the shot you hit with a bad meeseeks.

No meeseeks = 1x (aka, normal points)
1 meeseks = 2x
2 meeseeks = 3x
3 meeseeks = 4x

Whatever color is on the multiplier/divisor, if you hit a shot with that color meeseeks, that's what you get.

Quoted from BoJo:

I believe you get to pick your adventure however there will some that are only available once the card is full.

This is accurate. You can choose a normal one if you wish. There may even be incentives to do so; but that's all pending.

#305 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

1 meeseks = 2x
2 meeseeks = 3x
3 meeseeks = 4x
Whatever color is on the multiplier/divisor, if you hit a shot with that color meeseeks, that's what you get.

Thanks! I think I was overcomplicating it in my head so somehow that clarifies it. At any rate, if bad ones remain assigned to specific shots it doesn't seem like too much a disincentive if there are plenty of other shots to go for. If they messed up scoring across the field by affecting the values of other meeseeks shots, I could see trying to hurry up and clear them - that's what I was trying to understand.

(in my defense, in the meeseeks episode the "bad" one eventually started a riot amongst all of them, so I think that's why I kept applying that dynamic for scoring).

Although, if each meeseeks is assigned to specific shots, having more meeseeks turn bad means more of the available shots are flipped as well, right? So I guess it would still turn to chaos eventually

(Bear with me, I don't have any modern "chew on phone-book rule-book" games... which is why I suck at most modern pinball scoring)

#306 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

1 meeseks = 2x
2 meeseeks = 3x
3 meeseeks = 4x

This is accurate. You can choose a normal one if you wish. There may even be incentives to do so; but that's all pending.

Rejuvenate Meeseeks could be a good mystery award (if it doesn’t already exist).

Although, having more meeseeks turn bad means more of the available shots are flipped as well, right? So I guess it would still turn to chaos eventually

There is a three Meeseeks max it seems (good or bad).

#307 4 years ago

There IS part of the game (still coming, not in yet) that has entirely different rules for the Meeseeks. Was actually given away on the stream at some point and almost nobody noticed. One guy in chat mentioned it and that was it.

#308 4 years ago

Kirkland's brand meeseeks?

Quoted from epthegeek:

There IS part of the game (still coming, not in yet) that has entirely different rules for the Meeseeks. Was actually given away on the stream at some point and almost nobody noticed. One guy in chat mentioned it and that was it.

#309 4 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

Kirkland's brand meeseeks?

Nah, that might get us in trouble with Costco.

#310 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Meeseeks Mayhem multiball?

#311 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Meeseeks Mayhem multiball?

Midnight Madness Meeseek's Mayhem Multiball?

#312 4 years ago

What is the guesstimated R&M pin number are we at this week coming up?

#313 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Landkirk's brand then. Classic parody naming trope; people will get it

#314 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

"Kirkland Signature" brand was named after Kirkland, WA which was the location of the corp headquarters initially. I am no lawyer, but it seems one could find clever ways to use the city name and not the Costco trademark to achieve the same result...

#316 4 years ago

Landkirk's brand then. Classic parody naming trope; people will get it

Quoted from RobF:

"Kirkland Signature" brand was named after Kirkland, WA which was the location of the corp headquarters initially. I am no lawyer, but it seems one could find clever ways to use the city name and not the Costco trademark to achieve the same result...

Wouldnt carry the same weight.

Kirkland meeseeks was hilarious!

#317 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

What is the guesstimated R&M pin number are we at this week coming up?

Spooky needs a countdown on their site!

#318 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Spooky needs a countdown on their site!

That would be a great Idea.

#319 4 years ago

Now serving from B-WI-53803

R&M Pin #79

#320 4 years ago

From K’s interview with Scott:
TNA dimension with OG lighting,music, and no scoring ramps confirmed.

#321 4 years ago

I get the math but not the specific application. Especially when "2x" could be purple (divisor) but "3x" is lit (multiplier) at the same time. Does that apply as "some shots are now divide (what?) by 2 while others multiply (what?) by 3"... or is it like an algebraic equation (multiply all by 3 then divide that by 2)... or something else?
Also, if you can only have no more than 3 meeseeks at a time, and the oldest ones age out to divisor-mode first before disappearing, is it even possible to get a 4x divisor?

I was told there would be no math involved

#322 4 years ago

Purgenol target that raises all coil settings 10-15% for a limited time during the purge mode.

It would be a bloodbath.

#323 4 years ago

How many unboxings are we going see this week? I'm guessing at least a dozen.

#324 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

How many unboxings are we going see this week? I'm guessing at least a dozen.

That’s a good thing

#325 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

During the Kaneda interview Scott also confirmed the evil morty music has been pulled for now due to licensing but hopeful it will return

Great interview asking the good questions

#326 4 years ago

Purgenol target that raises all coil settings 10-15% for a limited time during the purge mode.
It would be a bloodbath.

Or low gravity dimension with stronger flippers.

Quoted from delt31:

Sorting the Kaneda interview Scott also confirmed the evil morty music has been pulled for now due to licensing but hopeful it will return

Agree it was an enjoyable interview with good discussion. It’s worth checking out: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/kanedas-pinball-podcast/id1073821815#episodeGuid=tag%3Asoundcloud%2C2010%3Atracks%2F762205384

#327 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

During the Kaneda interview Scott also confirmed the evil morty music has been pulled for now due to licensing but hopeful it will return

Boooooo

#328 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

2hy0b715e7211 (resized).jpg2hy0b715e7211 (resized).jpg

#329 4 years ago

Decided to get the butter cabinet. I think I’d regret it if I didn’t!

#330 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Decided to get the butter cabinet. I think I’d regret it if I didn’t!

What exactly is the butter cabinet? High gloss print?

#331 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

I hope that's not one of the ones that's difficult to get to. That sounds totally awesome!

#332 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Screen printed cabinet that gets a clear coat over it.

#333 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

It’s basically made like a playfield. Printed and clearcoated instead of a decal.

#334 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

A cabinet instead of a cow.

https://blog.cheesemaking.com/why-butter-sculptures/

Note, play in a refrigerated area.

#335 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s basically made like a playfield. Printed and clearcoated instead of a decal.

As a ACNC butter dipped owner I will say: It is basically sexy AF and is now a personal must have from here on out for me.

Just make sure everyone takes off their rings and watches before playing

#336 4 years ago

A cabinet instead of a cow.
https://blog.cheesemaking.com/why-butter-sculptures/
Note, play in a refrigerated area.

Next up,

Cheese cabinets!

Its Wisconsin, right?

#337 4 years ago

Next up,

Cheese cabinets!

Cheddar is Better

#338 4 years ago

Another code update.

Eric is squantching any bugs and more new fun stuff!

2E220628-11C7-4DBA-A2C7-3AA7951FD498 (resized).jpeg2E220628-11C7-4DBA-A2C7-3AA7951FD498 (resized).jpegD8F3515D-97DA-47D5-81D7-E3700AE0E531 (resized).jpegD8F3515D-97DA-47D5-81D7-E3700AE0E531 (resized).jpeg
#339 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

As a ACNC butter dipped owner I will say: It is basically sexy AF and is now a personal must have from here on out for me.
Just make sure everyone takes off their rings and watches before playing

Why are decals safe from rings and watches but not a cleared cab?

The whole “It’s $1000 more but fragile AF” thing will keep me from ever going butter. Decals look fine, and I don’t look at the cab while playing.

#340 4 years ago

I checked butter on my build sheet but I was told that the first allotment has been taken. I’d be in the second batch which would delay me from getting my game. I expect my game next month and between saving a $1,000 and not waiting an extra month it was an easy decision.

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why are decals safe from rings and watches but not a cleared cab?
The whole “It’s $1000 more but fragile AF” thing will keep me from ever going butter. Decals look fine, and I don’t look at the cab while playing.

You can replace decals. You cant send your machine back to the printer when someone's scratches it badly.

A ring or watch could mess the clear coat which can be fixed but I'd never route them.

In fact, one of the first things KT said to me which instantly told me I was dealing with a great family and company: I told her I wanted butter and she asked if HUO or route. When I asked why she asked... she explained that if they get gouged, you're not going to be able to fix it as opposed to her going for the $1000 upsale.

#342 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

You can replace decals. You cant send your machine back to the printer when someone's scratches it badly.
A ring or watch could mess the clear coat which can be fixed but I'd never route them.
In fact, one of the first things KT said to me which instantly told me I was dealing with a great family and company: I told her I wanted butter and she asked if HUO or route. When I asked why she asked... she explained that if they get gouged, you're not going to be able to fix it as opposed to her going for the $1000 upsale.

My understanding was that Spooky really doesn't profit from the butter cabs, they just pass along their added expenses for producing a butter cab. Regardless, Spooky is always looking out for their customer's best interests.

#343 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

put decals over the dp cab down the road....after the route public carves their initials in it.

Mmmmm, ....butter!

I especially love it when they carve their gang initials in the unobtanium speaker panels.

Little scamps, gotta love 'em...

#344 4 years ago

Found a distro for BSE #93, but $1000 more (deposit $2500). Man I want one of these, but $8500?... Any other distros out there?

#345 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Found a distro for BSE #93, but $1000 more (deposit $2500). Man I want one of these, but $8500?... Any other distros out there?

Please elaborate on this!
I need to see a pinside hate frenzy...

#346 4 years ago

Please elaborate on this!
I need to see a pinside hate frenzy...

Uh oh, wtf have I stumbled into...

#347 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

PM sent

#348 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Is the another GAP flip?

#349 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Spots have sold for more than that for a longer wait. Doubt it is a legitimate Spooky distributor unless they are selling a spot for someone.

#350 4 years ago

The Rating that is posted for this machine doesn't read as though it was posted by someone who has flipped it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Trade
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
10,500 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/7?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.