(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 404.
#3751 3 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

That “before” looks horrible. Mine never looked like that, and after adjusting the settings, my display looks better than the “after”. No screen swap for me.

dnapac would be great if you share these magic settings with us common mortals here who own Spooky machines!

#3752 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What, are these mysterious settings you refer to, but don’t actually explain?

Gamma, Contrast and Brightness

TNA owners made the same adjustments.

#3753 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

There's a change in the next release to flipper hold behavior that should help.

Is anyone still having a weak flipper hold problem? I'm not on the newest code but I believe I'm 06.01, which is after this was posted, and my flipper holds are weak. Hold any flipper up, roll a ball into them yourself at any decent speed, watch them sink halfway down.

#3754 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Is anyone still having a weak flipper hold problem? I'm not on the newest code but I believe I'm 06.01, which is after this was posted, and my flipper holds are weak. Hold any flipper up, roll a ball into them yourself at any decent speed, watch them sink halfway down.

The 06.04 release was the first public build with the changes. I don’t know if they were in the beta by 06.01 or not. Everybody who was testing along before & after said they saw improvement, and I haven’t seen overly mushy flippers on any stream yet.

#3755 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

- Changed: Roy "Negative" inserts use orange now. For easier color recognition for players with
red/green color vision deficiencies and to make negatives visible when stacked with GMB.

#3756 3 years ago
Quoted from ksultana:

dnapac would be great if you share these magic settings with us common mortals here who own Spooky machines!

On the back of the display are these buttons. You can access a settings menu and adjust the brightness, contrast, etc. unfortunately, ACNC didn’t have these and thus, the display, unless tilted, is a little washed out.

D45E72B3-68FB-4B7D-9AB9-B9CF38C92F52 (resized).jpegD45E72B3-68FB-4B7D-9AB9-B9CF38C92F52 (resized).jpeg
#3757 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The 06.04 release was the first public build with the changes. I don’t know if they were in the beta by 06.01 or not. Everybody who was testing along before & after said they saw improvement, and I haven’t seen overly mushy flippers on any stream yet.

Sweet, thanks. I've been dialing this sucker in obsessively since I got it on Monday, and all I really need now to make it play smoothly is this issue to go away, do the washer thing with the scoop (if the previous owner didn't already do it, not sure), and wait for my low bounce Titan flipper rubbers to come in. Not sure if they'll be better than the generic Stern rubbers I swapped on now, but seemed like a good gamble for just a few bucks.

#3758 3 years ago

Just to give credit where credit is due for what's perceived as the inner loop shot fix.

epthegeek is the one that discovered that removing the two middle screws made the shot more reliable.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#3759 3 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Just to give credit where credit is due for what's perceived as the inner loop shot fix.
epthegeek is the one that discovered that removing the two middle screws made the shot more reliable.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

Don’t forget about me in a few months Rob when 209 is getting prepped for build time!! get wrrrreeeeeccckkkkeed.

#3760 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

the contrast has to do with viewing angle.. Seeing how I'm 6'4" I probably have the steepest angle and when I played the one at pinball life I didn't notice any display issue. quite frankly the comparison between those two screenshots are so close I could barely tell which is which.

Quoted from dnapac:

That “before” looks horrible. Mine never looked like that, and after adjusting the settings, my display looks better than the “after”. No screen swap for me.

That before and after image is clearly fabricated nonsense, at least in substantial part. If you are going to take before and after images of displays at least get the view angle within 30 degrees for "before" and "after".

Obviously manipulated photography if you look for a moment, the "before" picture is looking down on the display so severely in comparison so that it can look more "washed out". You'd need to be 8 feet tall to get that "before" perspective from standing behind the lockbar.

Ignore kanada for "tech tips" is my advice. Zak as well by the sounds.

983e4f31a4b170cea99a4d72fabc0e4dfe710d3b (resized).jpg983e4f31a4b170cea99a4d72fabc0e4dfe710d3b (resized).jpg

What you see here is nothing more than a bullshit Cunning Stunt by a self proclaimed Stunning C@n+!!

I bet they didn't even change screens at all, just camera angle. They probably were not even smart enough to manipulate the Picture settings on their unchanged display, for a convincing improvment of their fabricated "photo shoot".

There doesn't look to be much difference really anyway, it's his principle of dishonesty and manipulation that truly sux, not the display.

#3761 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I bet they didn't even change screens at all, just camera angle. There doesn't look to be much difference really anyway, it's his principle of dishonesty that sux not the display.

Kinda wondered that. Sad they resort to that.

#3762 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

That before and after image is clearly fabricated nonsense, at least in substantial part. If you are going to take before and after images of displays at least get the view angle within 30 degrees for "before" and "after".
Obviously manipulated photography if you look for a moment, the "before" picture is looking down on the display so severely in comparison so that it can look more "washed out".
[quoted image]
What you see here is nothing more than a bullshit cunning stunt by a self proclaimed stunning c@n+!!
I bet they didn't even change screens at all, just camera angle. There doesn't look to be much difference really anyway, it's his principle of dishonesty and manipulation that truly sux, not the display.

No.

#3763 3 years ago

No, what?

Please explain

#3764 3 years ago

Mine is perfect, why “no”.

#3765 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

My screen on R & M seems fine. My TNA is a little light and I did adjust it.
What screen did you order Neil if you don’t mind me asking?

The screen IS fine

The issue is psychological.

#3766 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

No, what?
Please explain

I mean it’s not manipulated photography.

But yes, it’s a matter of preference and not a dealbreaker. Subtle difference but definitely there.

#3767 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

The video showing the original fault was quite clear. This issue was already found by TNA folks who found the fix.

Why is anyone doubting this?

If you're happy with your screen as is, cool! If you're not, here's an option you can try.

#3768 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

But yes, it’s a matter of preference and not a dealbreaker. Subtle difference but definitely there.

It is manipulated photography, the shot angle is Very different for "before" and "after". That is manipulated, Not a credible Comparison for brightness etc. when you do that kind of rubbish. It is clear to see this in their pic, if you look, it is right before our eyes.

#3769 3 years ago

Here's an unmanipulated photo that was taken a week ago that was on my phone. Doesn't look anything like Kaneda's before picture. In person I do think the Stern display has better black levels but the Spooky display still looks darn nice!

Screenshot_20200619-215552_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200619-215552_Photos (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20200619-222034_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200619-222034_Photos (resized).jpg
#3770 3 years ago

My stock game looks better than either of those bull shit comparisons.

Second photo taken for context at a fucked up view from a high angle (same games, same settings). I suppose if your 9 foot tall or higher this would matter.

FCB16111-5C3A-4B52-B4E4-88E36FD53C2B (resized).jpegFCB16111-5C3A-4B52-B4E4-88E36FD53C2B (resized).jpeg7EC0B6C7-1A37-48FD-8EF7-5FDF08193D8B (resized).jpeg7EC0B6C7-1A37-48FD-8EF7-5FDF08193D8B (resized).jpeg
#3771 3 years ago

Pinside is so weird. Props to Spooky for interacting...no other company does. If you aren’t happy with it...don’t buy it. Very simple. Of all the companies out there, Spooky will listen, but don’t expect them to do everything everyone wants.

#3772 3 years ago

I’m pretty sure I figured out the root of Kaneda’s problem.
I’m guessing he plays Pinball standing on a step stool.

628E8C02-4294-4A62-B577-075907A45C11 (resized).jpeg628E8C02-4294-4A62-B577-075907A45C11 (resized).jpeg
#3773 3 years ago

Never noticed any of this washed out nonsenses people are talking about and or making a big deal about. I’ve played 3 different RM machines and one one of them was just last week. All the ones I’ve played looked fine. And they were all in different lighting conditions. Very well lit to dark basement lit.

I have a Stern Deadpool for almost 2 years now and that screen looks pretty nice but when I played RM I didn’t notice anything inferior to what I’m used to on DP.

If it’s such a big deal why aren’t all the current owners on this thread complaining about it?

And if you don’t have a RM yet don’t start complaining about it either. Wait to you get yours and you be the judge.

Just my opinion and, I know, nobody cares...

#3774 3 years ago

This photo is non filter Photo from a iphone 8.

The stern is a much crisper image on all angles.

This is the same on my TNA.

Not going to replace as it is not a big deal to me but it is much more washed looking on the spooky screen.

D3DB97A5-200E-44D5-8ADA-3B863B635BA9 (resized).jpegD3DB97A5-200E-44D5-8ADA-3B863B635BA9 (resized).jpeg

#3775 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Mine aren't as bad as you describe but my right flipper gets knocked down by the scoop eject every time. I received my machine on Monday, updated to latest code available then, hold strength to hard but still knocked down. Charlie said don't worry about it, it's being worked on. I'm not quite sure why it should be in an issue in the first place though, it's far from their first machine, or machines built with PROC. Makes catching the ball with a drop catch impossible, something I did all the time on TNA.

#3776 3 years ago

When he took it out of the machine it did look pretty cheap TBH. I agree if for a few extra dollars maybe next time have a better quality screen. If he is only bagging the Screen then its a pretty good result for spooky isn't it?

#3777 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Mine aren't as bad as you describe but my right flipper gets knocked down by the scoop eject every time. I received my machine on Monday, updated to latest code available then, hold strength to hard but still knocked down. Charlie said don't worry about it, it's being worked on. I'm not quite sure why it should be in an issue in the first place though, it's far from their first machine, or machines built with PROC. Makes catching the ball with a drop catch impossible, something I did all the time on TNA.

Same here. Only issue I still have especially when it shoots out of the center VUK. Pretty much levels the right flipper. Tried moving the settings but nothing changed. Hope someone comes up with some advise on this.

#3778 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

This photo is non filter Photo from a iphone 8.
The stern is a much crisper image on all angles.
This is the same on my TNA.
Not going to replace as it is not a big deal to me but it is much more washed looking on the spooky screen.
[quoted image]

Did you adjust the settings on the back of it?

Needs the brightness pulled back a little, by the look of it ....

Try that and report back.

rd

#3779 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Kaneda just posted this on facebook..
I did this on TNA after the colordmd guys recommended it and have ordered a screen for my R&M. It made huge improvement to TNA for me.
[quoted image]

Those don't look that different in the picture, both look washed out.

My humble suggestion would be that most likely the 'knobs' in the back aren't all set the same whether from the factory, or bumped in shipping/production line. Adjust as necessary.

#3781 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Those don't look that different in the picture, both look washed out.
My humble suggestion would be that most likely the 'knobs' in the back aren't all set the same whether from the factory, or bumped in shipping/production line. Adjust as necessary.

Hmm I doubt it. Who can share the model number on the back of the R&M screen?

#3782 3 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

for those who don't want to replace the screen sharing those settings would be welcome.

all I can tell you is that after 3 buddies played my TNA at a comp at my house, they all went home and ordered a new screen. Like anything if you are happy then that's all that matters but those folks saying there is no difference please stop, there is absolutely a difference. If someone shares the model number of the screen I'll get the facts from the manufacturer about the limitations of the screens. TNA probably shows this more because of its low frame and lower angled backbox. I'll be honest with you when I'm playing I'm not looking at the screen but lots of folks are and in a four player where you have folks all over the room it absolutely shows.

#3783 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

for those who don't want to replace the screen sharing those settings would be welcome.
all I can tell you is that after 3 buddies played my TNA at a comp at my house, they all went home and ordered a new screen. Like anything if you are happy then that's all that matters but those folks saying there is no difference please stop, there is absolutely a difference. If someone shares the model number of the screen I'll get the facts from the manufacturer about the limitations of the screens. TNA probably shows this more because of its low frame and lower angled backbox. I'll be honest with you when I'm playing I'm not looking at the screen but lots of folks are and in a four player where you have folks all over the room it absolutely shows.

It’s literally just adjusting brightness and contrast. The board is labeled as to which is which.
There’s no “settings” to share.
It will give you a toggle menu and you can adjust the percentages.
Just adjust it lighter or darker as per your own personal preference.
After that adjust the contrast.

#3784 3 years ago

Push the second button that says “menu”.
Select brightness - then set it to your liking.
Then select contrast - set it to your liking.

There is a second option which is spending a bunch of money on a new screen that you don’t need.

9461EF48-91FB-40C9-92D7-5E75E0EFC4BB (resized).jpeg9461EF48-91FB-40C9-92D7-5E75E0EFC4BB (resized).jpeg6D3B5E15-5CF5-4CC0-8CBC-65F70F9A4ED2 (resized).jpeg6D3B5E15-5CF5-4CC0-8CBC-65F70F9A4ED2 (resized).jpeg
#3785 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Obviously manipulated photography if you look for a moment, the "before" picture is looking down on the display so severely in comparison so that it can look more "washed out". You'd need to be 8 feet tall to get that "before" perspective from standing behind the lockbar.
[quoted image]
What you see here is nothing more than a bullshit Cunning Stunt by a self proclaimed Stunning C@n+!!
I bet they didn't even change screens at all, just camera angle. They probably were not even smart enough to manipulate the Picture settings on their unchanged display, for a convincing improvment of their fabricated "photo shoot".
There doesn't look to be much difference really anyway, it's his principle of dishonesty and manipulation that truly sux, not the display.

mate, its not fabricated nonsense. honestly. If you don't think you need a screen then fine; for those who want a better picture then what's the big deal. Thats why Sony has 10 different models of TV at different levels of quality and price point.

#3786 3 years ago

I’m lost.
So you just bought the exact same thing that’s already in the game?

86AFBCC7-204C-493B-BBAD-071898086DA2 (resized).jpeg86AFBCC7-204C-493B-BBAD-071898086DA2 (resized).jpeg
#3787 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Push the second button that says “menu”.
Select brightness - then set it to your liking.
Then select contrast - set it to your liking.
There is a second option which is spending a bunch of money on a new screen that you don’t need. [quoted image][quoted image]

Its a faff to do that and then go back to the playing angle so sharing the values can help folks try stuff that works for others.

My recollection of this is not great but I thought there was a value on each setting? On the TNA thread Fytr was having trouble with the view angle because he was tall and used these settings which helped:

Monitor settings are now at 25 brightness and 100 contrast, with the Gamma=On.

No; you don't need_ a new screen, yes there are better screens out there that give better quality picture and viewing angles. Its real and for some folks this will be a helpful for them.

Here is the original post from the guys at ColorDMD about the screen:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/51#post-4389862

Neil.

#3788 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

mate, its not fabricated nonsense. honestly. If you don't think you need a screen then fine; for those who want a better picture then what's the big deal. Thats why Sony has 10 different models of TV at different levels of quality and price point.

Yes, the picture is misleading, on purpose too I say. It is inconsistent between the two shots for angle. Wildly different. My post wasn't saying people cant do what they want, just that Kanedas "picture" shoot is rubbish (because that is a fact, you know, the angles mismatch as well as other points).

The image is made as a troll effort plain and simple, mate.

Classic K-man style.

#3789 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I’m lost.
So you just bought the exact same thing that’s already in the game?[quoted image]

Its not the same. The new one will drive a 1080p screen, the one in the game won't (although you can flash it but its risky). By adding another one if you ever want to put the game back to stock, or the screen fails then you can swap in the old one.

Neil.

#3790 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Yes, the picture is misleading, on purpose too I say. It is inconsistent between the two shots for angle. Wildly different.
The image is made as a troll effort plain and simple, mate.

dood, Kaneda might be doing his usual windup and taking pictures to show the difference in screens is always challenging but he hasn't fabricated those pictures; please stop talking nonsense that there is no difference in the screen; there absolutely_ is fact_ because one is 1080p one isn't. one has better view angles, one doesn't, one has stronger colours, one hasn't; maybe that picture doesn't show it well but the replacement screen is hugely improved, if you are happy then cool, but those who want to improve it, let them make their own call.

#3791 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

dood, Kaneda might be doing his usual windup and taking pictures to show the difference in screens is always challenging but he hasn't fabricated those pictures; please stop talking nonsense that there is no difference in the screen; there absolutely_ is fact_ because one is 1080p one isn't. one has better view angles, one doesn't, one has stronger colours, one hasn't, maybe that picture doesn't show it well but the replacement screen is hugely improved, if you are happy then cool, but those who want to improve it, let them make their own call.

You are misunderstanding my particular context of the word "fabrication". The angles are so different it is stupid. Give yourself a rest bud!

#3792 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

You are misunderstanding the particular use of the word "fabrication". The angles are so different it is stupid. Give it a rest bud!

eye of the beholder my friend but hell no I won't.

There is an improved screen; the lord god geniuses of screens at colordmd recommended it. Folks are saying there is no difference when with my own eyeballs I've seen the difference, three of my buddies saw the difference on mine after discounting and went off and bought the screen, loads of people on the TNA thread did it. But here in the R&M pinside thread we are in a dimension when even the fact that the manufacturer of the screen shows the specs are different they are not believed that there is a difference! WTF?! Have you seen the two screens in question?

#3793 3 years ago

It’s weird that there are people who are denying the reality of LCD viewing angles due to their dislike of Kaneda.

Fact: Some LCDs look bad unless viewed directly. That’s just how some panels are made.

It’s possible that Spooky sources from different vendors & some people might have better screens than others.

I have a TNA, and no amount of adjusting changes the fact that from the players perspective, it does NOT look as good as if your nose was on the playfield.

This may not bother you, and that’s cool - but that doesn’t mean it’s not a thing that exists...and for those who are bothered by it, a higher quality LCD replacement is an upgrade.

Here’s my TNA at different viewing angles:

BE0E7E0C-BC2D-4BE3-B74A-B5DFCB4C3B23.jpegBE0E7E0C-BC2D-4BE3-B74A-B5DFCB4C3B23.jpegE83AEA4D-22F0-47C2-ADF0-3D0110D8FA39.jpegE83AEA4D-22F0-47C2-ADF0-3D0110D8FA39.jpeg

#3794 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

eye of the beholder my friend but hell no I won't.
There is an improved screen; the lord god geniuses of screens at colordmd recommended it. Folks are saying there is no difference when with my own eyeballs I've seen the difference, three of my buddies saw the difference on mine after discounting and went off and bought the screen, loads of people on the TNA thread did it. But here in the R&M pinside thread we are in a dimension when even the fact that the manufacturer of the screen shows the specs are different they are not believed that there is a difference! WTF?! Have you seen the two screens in question?

You've gone well beyond what I was actually posting about, which was Kanedas troll image.

Besides that, you are blowing it out of all reasonable proportion. Where do you want to stop for such minor improvments? ... you can keep going in tiny incriments... then .... $500 screen? . Not everyone buying a pinball is Loaded you know.

I look at the playfield for pinball anyways! Lol

#3795 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

You've gone well beyond what I was actually posting about, which was Kanedas troll image.
Besides that, you are blowing it out of all reasonable proportion. Where do you want to stop for such minor improvments? ... you can keep going in tiny incriments... then .... $500 screen? . Not everyone buying a pinball is Loaded you know.
I look at the playfield for pinball anyways! Lol

Well people are people.

In my view as upgrades go, this one is pretty cheap and again delivers high value, at least IMO. I agree on your playfield point totally. £500 for a ColorDMD but its the first upgrade most people here in the UK do, second is £150 glass upgrade.

#3796 3 years ago

Getting back to the weak flipper hold power, is it the same for everyone? ( right flipper gets knocked down by the scoop eject )

#3797 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Getting back to the weak flipper hold power, is it the same for everyone? ( right flipper gets knocked down by the scoop eject )

We noticed this yesterday on our game. I let the ball dead bounce from scoop.
My son holds the flipper up to try and catch it. He was complaining the flipper was dropping. I took the glass off and checked the EOS switches which seemed fine. I then went held in the flipper button and gave the flipper a push with my other hand and it dropped back to rest. So I agree the hold power seems weak.
I also had a weird problem where the upper flipper randomly does not respond. Only happened maybe 3 times. I was going to check out flipper button today and see if it needs adjusting.

#3798 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

My son holds the flipper up to try and catch it. He was complaining the flipper was dropping. I took the glass off and checked the EOS switches which seemed fine. I then went held in the flipper button and gave the flipper a push with my other hand and it dropped back to rest. So I agree the hold power seems weak.
I also had a weird problem where the upper flipper randomly does not respond. Only happened maybe 3 times. I was going to check out flipper button today and see if it needs adjusting.

Are you sure your upper flipper issue isn't just one of the dimensions? There's one where the upper flipper is activated by the left flipper button.

#3799 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Did you adjust the settings on the back of it?
Needs the brightness pulled back a little, by the look of it ....
Try that and report back.
rd

This is all that was needed on mine. The screen originally looked similar to the washed-out examples above, but moving the brightness from 50% to 40% made it look much better.

#3800 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Quoted from Yelobird:

Same here. Only issue I still have especially when it shoots out of the center VUK. Pretty much levels the right flipper. Tried moving the settings but nothing changed. Hope someone comes up with some advise on this.

Quoted from Kevlar:

Quoted from TomGWI:

As I suggested in this thread, and directly to Spooky several times, adjust the flipper EOS switches so that they open at the absolute extreme End of Stroke...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/16#post-5487660

As for flippers not responding with flipper button presses, you need to adjust the flipper cabinet buttons so that they swipe the contacts. When the contacts of the leaf switch engage, they should push the two contacts together, and make the two contacts rub each other a bit. If you're getting no flipper engagement sometimes, the contacts are barely touching, there needs to be that swiping action/follow through when the contacts touch. This is especially important with proc games for some reason.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Decorations
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sleepy Hollow, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/76?hl=noob-a-tron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.