(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 405.
#3652 3 years ago

Givin' Gromflomites the blue balls punishment...
gbb (resized).jpggbb (resized).jpg

#3654 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Anyone put pinstadiums on yet?
Where are you connecting the flasher?
Thx!

I would either attach it to the pop bumper (though the vibration might shake it out) or the garage portal.

If you wanna see the flasher more: Pop
If you want more of a game effect: Garage

My 2 cents.

#3655 3 years ago

Any1 put pin stadiums on theirs?

#3656 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

no, just no

#3657 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Just an opinion but this title does Not need any of that type of lighting. In fact with all the amazing lighting effects they created I am certain it would actually subtract value on this game. Other games do as you like, this one Really doesn't need it.

#3658 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

The cheese balls are a kingpin thing! He actually ordered them for all of his customers! If you are a kingpin customer and you did not receive them that means we uh... forgot

I love cheese balls! This makes me sad. Joe, are you listening?

#3659 3 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Spooky will be laminating target decals going forward for Rick and Morty.

This game is going to be bulletproof by the time mine gets built

#3661 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

This game is going to be bulletproof by the time mine gets built

Due to civil unrest and the current political climate, Kevlar will be applied to all future builds.

#3662 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just an opinion but this title does Not need any of that type of lighting. In fact with all the amazing lighting effects they created I am certain it would actually subtract value on this game. Other games do as you like, this one Really doesn't need it.

Really?
I want to see that beautiful artwork...but maybe im just a wierdo.

66A97689-4DAF-459C-9AE8-7652D41441FB (resized).jpeg66A97689-4DAF-459C-9AE8-7652D41441FB (resized).jpeg
#3663 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Really?
I want to see that beautiful artwork...but maybe im just a wierdo.[quoted image]

To be fair that image appears to be taken before a ball is plunged.
There is a setting that turns off all the main GI and only light the skill shot during a plunge, which is what this appears to be.

I own the game and second the opinion it does not need additional lighting.

#3664 3 years ago

I like pin stadiums on many games. This is not a game for them from experience playing it. Just like alien shouldn't have it. Kills the great lights

#3665 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

.... maybe im just a wierdo.[quoted image]

Don't be so hard on yourself!

#3666 3 years ago

Every screenshot I have seen in this thread the screen is really faded out I chalked it up to the media being shared.

Then when I first played an owner's machine I couldn't stand the screen. They adjusted the video settings and it looked wayy better. Is everyone aware of this change?

Is there a suggested settings change for the screen?

#3667 3 years ago

To each their own.

#3668 3 years ago
Quoted from budroosker:

Every screenshot I have seen in this thread the screen is really faded out I chalked it up to the media being shared.
Then when I first played an owner's machine I couldn't stand the screen. They adjusted the video settings and it looked wayy better. Is everyone aware of this change?
Is there a suggested settings change for the screen?

Yah, this is an important feature of R&M. ACNC doesn’t have this option. It really makes a difference when you get it dialed in.

#3669 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

R&M is an insanely fun game, and if I need to replace the sleeves since they're not the best, then it is what it is. Once you get this game into your house, you forget about the small stuff.
We don't need another coin door situation. That was petty as allgetout.

Yep, the fact that the stickers and sleeves are the biggest issue with this game currently is a true testament to the dedication of Spooky and their commitment to quality. The internet can be a tough place filled with negativity, Spooky just doesn’t generate drama. They provide no troll food.

#3670 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yep, the fact that the stickers and sleeves are the biggest issue with this game currently is a true testament to the dedication of Spooky and their commitment to quality. The internet can be a tough place filled with negativity, Spooky just doesn’t generate drama. They provide no troll food.

Yup!
So I have some spare post sleeves here at home and I grabbed a few from titan with a separate order. Whoop de shit, I need to replace an .85c part after a hundred or two games? Least of my worries

#3671 3 years ago

I’m looking to switch the captive ball behind the flobble crank to something more noticeable.
Maybe even trimming away some plastic to expose it. Anyone have any suggestions on ball replacements?

#3672 3 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I’m looking to switch the captive ball behind the flobble crank to something more noticeable.
Maybe even trimming away some plastic to expose it. Anyone have any suggestions on ball replacements?

Yes. I’m thinking of replacing with one of those white ceramic power balls (used in Twilight Zone). I think the light shows reflecting off the white will look good.

#3673 3 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, neat idea.
Maybe a glow ball that’s similar color to the microverse?

#3674 3 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

https://mezelmods.com/products/pinball-glo-balls?variant=1300538840

Or

http://modmypin.com/

There are some colorful options out there.

#3675 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

Due to civil unrest and the current political climate, Kevlar will be applied to all future builds.

Leave me out of it!

#3676 3 years ago

I noticed these are described as being "Not glow-in-the-dark" ... despite being called "Fluorescent pinball Glo-Balls™".

The others look cool though, especially the Pearl White glow in the dark, takes on the surrounding light colour.

#3677 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I noticed these are described as being "Not glow-in-the-dark" ... despite being called "Fluorescent pinball Glo-Balls™".
The others look cool though, especially the Pearl White glow in the dark, takes on the surrounding light colour.

Is there not a brand that does actually glow in the dark?
I’ve never put a colored ball in a machine other than putting a white ball as the egg captive ball in my Data East Jurassic Park, so never looked too far into it.
Normally I would think colored balls are tacky, but in this case it seems like it would work really well.

#3678 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Is there not a brand that does actually glow in the dark?
I’ve never put a colored ball in a machine other than putting a white ball as the egg captive ball in my Data East Jurassic Park, so never looked too far into it.
Normally I would think colored balls are tacky, but in this case it seems like it would work really well.

Yes it seems the second link in that post does supply "Glow in the dark" balls.

They state that the white glowing balls take on the colour of surrounding light.

#3679 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

They state that the white glowing balls take on the colour of surrounding light.

I guess the question now is which color?
Hot pink or green?

559FFFDE-5C74-4639-B444-E68A81C481F2 (resized).png559FFFDE-5C74-4639-B444-E68A81C481F2 (resized).png68944E12-100B-4BDA-8EEF-C63E91534D91 (resized).jpeg68944E12-100B-4BDA-8EEF-C63E91534D91 (resized).jpeg

#3680 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

A little pricey, but if someone buys a full set, I'll buy one from ya to lower the cost....(green looks great)

#3681 3 years ago

For folks that replaced their posts with better ones, can you provide the link so I can buy the same? Also were any of them tough to replace due to plastics, etc?

Sounds like target stickers are already being resolved by spooky which is great.

I also agree that neither are a big deal.

#3682 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

For folks that replaced their posts with better ones, can you provide the link so I can buy the same? Also were any of them tough to replace due to plastics, etc?
Sounds like target stickers are already being resolved by spooky which is great.

https://www.passionforpinball.com/colorsleeves.htm

super easy. took like 3 min to swap out.

I bought like 100 of each color and keep them stocked for use

#3683 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Quoted from razorsedge:

Also there is a product already available! .
https://www.pinballlife.com/1-116-super-bands-translucent-post-sleeves.html
[quoted image]
Effectively the same material as cliffys, polyurethane. 11mm dia.
PBL actually supply SuperBands, but not the full range it seems?.
I treat cliffys and superbands the same, and take it as a wider variety, broader range of sizes to choose from by browsing through both catalogues.

#3685 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

This game also seems to obliterate the post rubbers. It doesn’t help that they use clear “slimmer” style rubbers but mine were not just noticeably dirty after even maybe 50 games but also chewed up to hell. It’s strange because ACNC uses the same post rubbers and I do not have that issue. I’m not sure if the game may be really roughing the balls up because of all the exposed ball guides that the ball constantly whacks.

Would love for Spooky to upgrade these. Replacing all the post rubbers is not something I really want to do.
Seems like a common complaint that they should address. I am happy to pay extra for better post rubbers if that is what's needed from me.

SpookyCharlie also just a thought - is it possible to implement something in the software that turns off or dims the speaker lights during play.
Stern has a similar setting for it's back glass light and it works great to reduce reflections when you are playing and brightens it back up during attract mode.

#3686 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

https://www.passionforpinball.com/colorsleeves.htm
super easy. took like 3 min to swap out.
I bought like 100 of each color and keep them stocked for use

Are they the same diameter as the original posts?

#3687 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Are they the same diameter as the original posts?

Does the 1/16" shorter make any difference?

#3688 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Would love for Spooky to upgrade these. Replacing all the post rubbers is not something I really want to do.
Seems like a common complaint that they should address. I am happy to pay extra for better post rubbers if that is what's needed from me.

I also have requested this from Spooky!! Replacing post rubber after only 50 or so games doesn't float my boat!! Everybody have fun,B safe!

#3689 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Does the 1/16" shorter make any difference?

The height doesn't make a difference. They are slightly wider as well but it made no discernable difference in gameplay to me. The game following installation i put up 18 million. If you don't hit your shots cleanly in this game the shots won't complete.

#3690 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

The height doesn't make a difference. They are slightly wider as well but it made no discernable difference in gameplay to me. The game following installation i put up 18 million. If you don't hit your shots cleanly in this game the shots won't complete.

I just went with the SuperBands for TNA because they were the same dimension.

#3691 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I also have requested this from Spooky!! Replacing post rubber after only 50 or so games doesn't float my boat!! Everybody have fun,B safe!

Agree - I 100% don't mind paying extra if that's what it takes.
I am not looking for something for nothing.

#3692 3 years ago

Got word that 109 is ready to ship.

#3693 3 years ago
Quoted from Krsmith9:

SAME WITH 114! Just made the final payment!

........ I really wish this pandemic was over. I'm donating this pin (50% along with @stevevt) to the Pinball Co-op in South Burlington, Vermont for all to play. It's going to be tough to organize but we'll figure it out. If someone in Vermont is reading this, gimme a shout out.

GO SPOOKY!

#3694 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

If someone in Vermont is reading this, gimme a shout out.

Hello!

Oh wait.

#3695 3 years ago

Final payment paid for #120 if folks are trying to keep track.

#3696 3 years ago
Quoted from scorche:

Final payment paid for #120 if folks are trying to keep track.

Sweet, another one coming to Arizona.
Congrats.

#3697 3 years ago
Quoted from Krsmith9:

Wow! That was fast!

How soon are they shipped after final payment?

#3698 3 years ago

Just got the invoice for 122.

#3699 3 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

How soon are they shipped after final payment?

I think (roughly) 10 days.

#3700 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I think (roughly) 10 days.

Thanks!

I’m trying to gauge if it will be shipped before my vacation. Hopefully things will line up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/74?hl=monkfe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.