(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 405.
#3401 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

To many people a knocker is not an optional accesory for pinball. If people do not like knockers that is fine. A knocker dimension would not be a bad idea at all. People that don't like real knockers can just have the fake boobs, I mean knockers, when in that dimension. No problem! .... or order a real knocker. Easy
I will definately not be having a shaker in my game. Does that mean there should not be a shaker dimension?? . No. It does not. Shaker dimension can still exist with or without real shaker connected, just the same as knockers. You don't want it, you don't want it, cool ... does not make it not worth doing for everyone else, most people.

Agree to disagree then. I just don't see what would be cool about a dimension that shakes the hell out of your game. And if you dont have a shaker I guess it would do nothing? It just doesn't seem creative for the ruleset. And knocker dimension is a sure fire way to tick off others in your household. And making loud noises just doesn't seen strategic. The game already has the Wilhelm Scream dimension.

#3402 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Man, git outta here wit dis trash. R&M ain’t got no fake knocker noise. No knocker - no knock.

That's a good thing!... not many things in pinball more irritating than that horrible fake screeching noise that some mobs substitute for reality. Better off with nothing at all if one doesn't want a physical knocker, than some god awful sfx.

#3403 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Agree to disagree then. I just don't see what would be cool about a dimension that shakes the hell out of your game. And if you dont have a shaker I guess it would do nothing? It just doesn't seem creative for the ruleset. And knocker dimension is a sure fire way to tick off others in your household. And making loud noises just doesn't seen strategic. The game already has the Wilhelm Scream dimension.

Are you being serious?? ... Pmsl

I agree that shakers just rattle the crap out of your game for no good reason, and are for the most part highly over rated in my opinion. The machine doesn't create enough fatigue and loose fittings on it's own by nature

Knockers though, and noise, are par for Pinball.... well, to Most people anyway.

#3404 3 years ago

Just posting on page 69 of this thread!

Nice!

#3405 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Man, git outta here wit dis trash. R&M ain’t got no fake knocker noise. No knocker - no knock.

I always feel like they sound more like "Clack!."

Petition to change name to Clacker

#3406 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Could be a kinetic/it’s alive dimension that’s a combination of vibration, knocker, extra powerful pop bumper and activated topper.

#3407 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

No.

Quoted from jonesjb:

Could be a kinetic/it’s alive dimension that’s a combination of vibration, knocker, extra powerful pop bumper and activated topper.

No to all of that.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Just posting on page 69 of this thread!
Nice!

Nice.

#3408 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This mode very specifically mutes almost other audio, so the song can shine. Sound effects, call-outs. The only thing that should make noise is the tilt warning.
I very much don't like when pinball audio fights with songs with lyrics (ie: all the music pins) so I decided to try this route.

We all very much appreciate your obsessive attention to detail. Having the game just mute the other sounds so you can appreciate the music is a great idea.

Mine is showing up soon, and my only regret is that I've missed a few of these new code drops, so I won't get to see all the stuff that's been added lately.

#3409 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

6CE7C78B-6342-43B5-BB66-AD8B3592912B (resized).png6CE7C78B-6342-43B5-BB66-AD8B3592912B (resized).png
#3410 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

No.

No to all of that.

Nice.

Dumb question from a non computer guy... when I did the install/update it worked perfectly no issues. Why did it need to be installed twice? Never seen that before? Part of me wondered if it was just a gag to see if we would do it lol. Just didn’t understand the double install.

#3411 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yeah, that’s pretty much badass post of the month...Team involvement and not afraid to have a voice...and a freakin boss-ass one at that!!

#3412 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Dumb question from a non computer guy... when I did the install/update it worked perfectly no issues. Why did it need to be installed twice? Never seen that before? Part of me wondered if it was just a gag to see if we would do it lol. Just didn’t understand the double install.

Definitely not a gag. The first pass makes system level adjustments to the OS. If you try to boot it without doing the second update, you get a message that says to install the latest update again.

#3413 3 years ago

OoooooooooWeeeeeeeeeee!
I have 5 Meeseeks made up, have my pickle Rick mod awaiting and now a Quiet fan ordered from PinMonk. All this ready and waiting for #84, damn I need a shipping notification!!! LOL

#3414 3 years ago

The fan on R&M may be a bit loud, but it's nothing compared to the spinning disk on POTC!

#3415 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

OoooooooooWeeeeeeeeeee!
I have 5 Meeseeks made up, have my pickle Rick mod awaiting and now a Quiet fan ordered from PinMonk. All this ready and waiting for #84, damn I need a shipping notification!!! LOL

I'm only a few games behind you and live about 70 minutes from Spooky. Tempted to bring a tent down and camp out at Spooky Headquarters until I get that call

#3416 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm only a few games behind you and live about 70 minutes from Spooky. Tempted to bring a tent down and camp out at Spooky Headquarters until I get that call

YUP! Just plunk down in a cozy lawn chair until they release the goods!!!

#3417 3 years ago

So K-man pointed out that his game has started to show some VERY slight dimples after about 50 plays. Being an AMH owner I can attest mine looked far worse than this after 50 plays (so it has definitely improved over the years). This is a game that is going to be bolted to my floor, so I want to make sure it looks good for a long time. My question is:
a. If I go the kruzman route, is it just a better looking clear, or will it also be more durable?
b. SpookyLuke if I ordered a playfield protector is this something I could request to be installed during the build?
https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/PHlTbzOX7EaNSoM-SNcv-A?fbclid=IwAR2L2eGpJmpbnO5DPIJ1joC2e0331cGUr4O3RnbTu36alMemwr0JqMrlKbI

102714599_10163916936460105_4484925392319210879_o (resized).jpg102714599_10163916936460105_4484925392319210879_o (resized).jpg
#3418 3 years ago

Those look like they're probably scoop eject impacts. Could always dial down the power on the scoop so it doesn't fling out so hard.

#3419 3 years ago

Dimplegate... I want my game to look as good as it can for as long as it can, but when I can’t stop playing it...there’s gonna be some wear. Turning the scoop down may be for some people, but I love the bullet speed of the ball in this game! IMO...bring on the speed!

#3420 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

YUP! Just plunk down in a cozy lawn chair until they release the goods!!!

Snapchat-438659397 (resized).jpgSnapchat-438659397 (resized).jpg
#3421 3 years ago

Damn, I don't see #544 there...

#3422 3 years ago

This is the shot i was waiting for! #83 baby!! lets get that beauty to Canada!

#3423 3 years ago

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMm - (tm) Levi

#3424 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

So K-man pointed out that his game has started to show some VERY slight dimples after about 50 plays. Being an AMH owner I can attest mine looked far worse than this after 50 plays (so it has definitely improved over the years). This is a game that is going to be bolted to my floor, so I want to make sure it looks good for a long time. My question is:
a. If I go the kruzman route, is it just a better looking clear, or will it also be more durable?
b. spookyluke if I ordered a playfield protector is this something I could request to be installed during the build?
https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/PHlTbzOX7EaNSoM-SNcv-A?fbclid=IwAR2L2eGpJmpbnO5DPIJ1joC2e0331cGUr4O3RnbTu36alMemwr0JqMrlKbI[quoted image]

I believe this playfield as it leaves the factory is the most durable playfield in pinball right now. It has even made huge leaps and bounds since ACNC. I truly do believe that! We don't handle playfield protectors at this time but we have talked about it!

#3425 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I believe this playfield as it leaves the factory is the most durable playfield in pinball right now. I truly do! We don't handle playfield protectors at this time but we have talked about it!

A metal ball hitting some clear will make a dimple, especially on a game this fast. This is completely different than what we see from other manufacturers.

#3426 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I believe this playfield as it leaves the factory is the most durable playfield in pinball right now. It has even made huge leaps and bounds since ACNC. I truly do believe that! We don't handle playfield protectors at this time but we have talked about it!

I'm not concerned about playfield dimpling at all. Yes, there will be some dimples, but its still the nicest factory playfield in the business!

#3427 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I'd go a playfield protector if it were an option.

#3428 3 years ago

Adding a PF protector would be a bit of a nuisance for the builders as there would most likely be switch adjustments in there.
Prob best to let the customers/third party handle that.

#3429 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I'd go a playfield protector if it were an option.

Are there protectors out there that are not prone to having the ball hang up on cutouts for rollovers, etc? I hate balls stuck on protectors waaaay more than my mild dislike of dimples.

#3430 3 years ago

Fuckin eh Luke!!!!!! Fuckin eh

#3431 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Are there protectors out there that are not prone to having the ball hang up on cutouts for rollovers, etc? I hate balls stuck on protectors waaaay more than my mild dislike of dimples.

I wouldn't put a playfield protector on this game even if it was free. It simply doesn't need one and will play better without it. The amount of dimpling is perfectly acceptable.

#3432 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm not concerned about playfield dimpling at all. Yes, there will be some dimples, but its still the nicest factory playfield in the business!

This one says 89....

Snapchat-790776505 (resized).jpgSnapchat-790776505 (resized).jpg
#3433 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

This one says 89....
[quoted image]

ooh boy, she's pretty! Now if my wife would just get back with the mini-van!

#3434 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

ooh boy, she's pretty! Now if my wife would just get back with the mini-van!

Go get it and get on the road! What are you waiting for?!

#3435 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

b. spookyluke if I ordered a playfield protector is this something I could request to be installed during the build?
https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/PHlTbzOX7EaNSoM-SNcv-A?fbclid=IwAR2L2eGpJmpbnO5DPIJ1joC2e0331cGUr4O3RnbTu36alMemwr0JqMrlKbI[quoted image]

I thought Spooky stopped sending the playfield to Kruzman? Too much work on their end is what I heard. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

#3436 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

The description on their website says the latest protectors are even thinner (.5mm) which means switch adjustments shouldn't be necessary. that's like 5 sheets of paper.

#3437 3 years ago

Will putting the Pinmonk Fan in the machine void the warranty? SpookyLuke ,

#3438 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

The description on their website says the latest protectors are even thinner (.5mm) which means switch adjustments shouldn't be necessary. that's like 5 sheets of paper.

5 sheets of paper is more than thick enough to catch balls though.

#3439 3 years ago

we need an auto filter to just blank out every dumb ass comment the guy makes and someone regurgitates here

#3440 3 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Will putting the Pinmonk Fan in the machine void the warranty? spookyluke ,

I mean technically yes but we are not going to hold you to the coals over it!

#3441 3 years ago

OMG 81 MUST BE THERE SOMEWHERE

#3442 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

OMG 81 MUST BE THERE SOMEWHERE

I don't think so. Just 83 and 84 and a bunch of other random boxes... maybe they forgot to make yours?

#3443 3 years ago
Quoted from SlightlySnaked:

I don't think so. Just 83 and 84 and a bunch of other random boxes... maybe they forgot to make yours?

Meeseeks are clearly playing games with me. :p

But Morgan reached out and said my machine is shipping out.

#3444 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

This one says 89....
[quoted image]

I am amazed you guys can ship these without the topper getting damage
must be some sort of voodoo magic

#3445 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Don't jinx us! So far so good.

#3446 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Someone "flag" this. I know who i'll be coming after

#3447 3 years ago

Coming out of the re-entry lower left scoop the ball often hops over to the outlane. Is it designed that way?

GOOD GOD is this game fun.

#3448 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Coming out of the re-entry lower left scoop the ball often hops over to the outlane. Is it designed that way?
GOOD GOD is this game fun.

No, the intent is to stay in the in-lane. There is a portal eject ball save you can turn on until/if you figure out if you can adjust it to not do that to you.

Could try lowering the eject pulse 1 ms at a time and see if it helps? Maybe the game angle is too low?

#3449 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Meeseeks are clearly playing games with me. :p
But Morgan reached out and said my machine is shipping out.

Alright, just let me know whenever he is ready for an address to ship it to

All kidding aside, #190 can't come soon enough! Congrats on getting so close to getting yours.

#3450 3 years ago

Haven't got my machine yet. But my first add-ons just arrived.

20200611_155318 (resized).jpg20200611_155318 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,500 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Trade
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/69?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.