(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,214 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by tgarrett09
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 405.
#3101 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I just got off the phone with the delivery company and my machine is due to arrive Friday between noon and five.

Oh man that’s perfect!
Get your RM on a Friday and have the whole weekend to enjoy it!

Have fun!!

#3102 3 years ago

#76 is home and is being bolted to the floor.

3624C14E-7863-473D-9525-FEED27AD4669 (resized).jpeg3624C14E-7863-473D-9525-FEED27AD4669 (resized).jpeg
#3103 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

[quoted image]

Damn............
That looks awesome!

#3104 3 years ago

Heavy shrine vibes, dig it! Congrats!

Quoted from TheGunnett:

[quoted image]

#3105 3 years ago

Is the theme for the TNA dimension not the main title from TNA? Really hoping it is but was watching the IE stream seemed like it was a diff song that played

#3106 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

[quoted image]

How does the loop shot feel?

#3107 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

[quoted image]

No slide-saves with that setup lol!

#3108 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

[quoted image]

Congrats! Can we get some videos, info how it plays, and other details?

#3109 3 years ago

I just have to call out hats off again to Charlie, KT, Morgan, Luke and all the rest of the spooky team. They are always so responsive and polite even though they probably get asked a million questions all day every day lol. <3

#3110 3 years ago

Decided to sell my BSE preorder slot. Game 246. I can’t wait to play the game someday but I don’t think I need to own it. Please PM me if interested.

#3111 3 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Decided to sell my BSE preorder slot. Game 246. I can’t wait to play the game someday but I don’t think I need to own it. Please PM me if interested.

Why not sell Simpson’s instead?

#3112 3 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

#235 here, and I've played it (#22 not my own game). You are definitely making a mistake.

#3113 3 years ago

Keeeeeep ittttt, it’s amazing and will likely be worth double than what you paid for it after the full production run is complete.

Quoted from zucot:

#3114 3 years ago

Is there a plan to add other multi ball modes besides the Gromflomite battle?

#3115 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Is there a plan to add other multi ball modes besides the Gromflomite battle?

Beta that just dropped has Meeseeks Mania. Go check out the IEpinball latest vid on Twitch

#3116 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Beta that just dropped has Meeseeks Mania. Go check out the IEpinball latest vid on Twitch

I was watching that.

I am asking about the captive ball multi-ball mode during the IE stream gameplay starting the same MB several times a game. I suppose that's the same as like in AFM where you start the same MB by locking balls, not a big deal but with R&M there is so much content it would be cool to see a different scene/callouts even if it's the same rules hit the lit shots for JP.

#3117 3 years ago

Okay, so I had heard of R&M in the past but never watched it. Then the announcement of the machine by Spooky. That got me into watching the series with my GF’s 16 yo daughter. She loves the show now as do I.

Now I am starting to watch the streams of people playing the machine and wonder if I should have put down a deposit.

I love the lights and sound effects. The call outs are great. And they did a good job including video shots from the show.

For fans of R&M, this is a great game. Now I am wondering if I should buy someone’s spot. I presume they are all sold by now.

#3118 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Okay, so I had heard of R&M in the past but never watched it. Then the announcement of the machine by Spooky. That got me into watching the series with my GF’s 16 yo daughter. She loves the show now as do I.
Now I am starting to watch the streams of people playing the machine and wonder if I should have put down a deposit.
I love the lights and sound effects. The call outs are great. And they did a good job including video shots from the show.
For fans of R&M, this is a great game. Now I am wondering if I should buy someone’s spot. I presume they are all sold by now.

They are sold out but I'd contact Spooky and see if there's a waitlist. Might also be worth posting a WTB ad here. Im sure there will be a number of people selling spots before the production run is over. It's an awesome game, especially of you are a fan of the show!

#3119 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Someone selling just a few posts back there too!

#3120 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Is the theme for the TNA dimension not the main title from TNA? Really hoping it is but was watching the IE stream seemed like it was a diff song that played

So bumping my own post. For the owners, is the TNA sound random or is it really not the main theme?

In the video I watched recently the TNA song was not the theme

#3121 3 years ago

So Spooky has shipped up through #79 already? That's frigging sweet considering everything that is going on!

#3122 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

They are sold out but I'd contact Spooky and see if there's a waitlist. Might also be worth posting a WTB ad here. Im sure there will be a number of people selling spots before the production run is over. It's an awesome game, especially of you are a fan of the show!

Thanks...does anyone remember what the deposit amounts were for both versions? I don’t remember what they were asking for a deposit.

#3123 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Thanks...does anyone remember what the deposit amounts were for both versions? I don’t remember what they were asking for a deposit.

BSE - $1525? If I recall?
Non - 1000

#3124 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

BSE - $1525? If I recall?
Non - 1000

Thanks...that will help me decide if I want to purchase someone else’s spot.

#3125 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So bumping my own post. For the owners, is the TNA sound random or is it really not the main theme?
In the video I watched recently the TNA song was not the theme

The song for the TNA dimension is Alpha Particles. That is the song that plays when Reactor 1 is running on TNA.
--Scott

#3126 3 years ago

The prodigal child has arrived
Guess so much for making up my mind of not keeping it. HAAAAAAAA.. figured I send some teasing pics while I undressed her

IMG_20200602_151827_856 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_151827_856 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_161024_718 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_161024_718 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_162752_887 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_162752_887 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_170310_597 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_170310_597 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_170320_485 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_170320_485 (resized).jpg
#3127 3 years ago

Doesn’t sound like there have been any broken toppers right? I know that was a big question going in since they come installed

#3128 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The song for the TNA dimension is Alpha Particles. That is the song that plays when Reactor 1 is running on TNA.
--Scott

Thanks that’s what it sounded like. Just curious why the main theme of TNA wouldn’t be selected since it’s the most recognizable and people would be like TNA is in R+M! Would be great if the music selected was a random TNA track from that amazing soundtrack

#3129 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks that’s what it sounded like. Just curious why the main theme of TNA wouldn’t be selected since it’s the most recognizable and people would be like TNA is in R+M! Would be great if the music selected was a random TNA track from that amazing soundtrack

The dimension uses a reactor active light show, so it’s a reactor track.

#3130 3 years ago

The art on Rick and Morty had an Easter egg from the second half of season 4 that no seems to have noticed yet.

If you saw the awesome vat of acid episode that premiered a couple weeks ago you might recognize the ladle on the artwork on the right side of the backbox.

Wonder is Spooky knew about the episode before it aired?

20200602_232355 (resized).jpg20200602_232355 (resized).jpg
#3131 3 years ago

Hi, The Mirror blades on TNA (meltdown mirrors), can they go on the machine? Anyone done that? Looking at it as an option.

Love the quote - Weddings Are Basically Funerals With A Cake

#3132 3 years ago
Quoted from Cantabkiwi:

Hi, The Mirror blades on TNA (meltdown mirrors), can they go on the machine

Different cabinet ...

rd

#3133 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

There’s some licensing issues with the songwriter.

#3134 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The art on Rick and Morty had an Easter egg from the second half of season 4 that no seems to have noticed yet.
If you saw the awesome vat of acid episode that premiered a couple weeks ago you might recognize the ladle on the artwork on the right side of the backbox.

Wonder is Spooky knew about the episode before it aired?[quoted image]

Nice catch with the ladle. I don't remember seeing one prior to that episode in Season 4. They must have had access to some Season 4 assets because of the space snake on the backglass

#3135 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Nice catch with the ladle. I don't remember seeing one prior to that episode in Season 4. They must have had access to some Season 4 assets because of the space snake on the backglass

From what I recall reading, the art was created by an inhouse artist. So all of it was coming directly from Adult Swim.

#3136 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

From what I recall reading, the art was created by an inhouse artist. So all of it was coming directly from Adult Swim.

Correct, but that art was given to spooky way before season 4.

So I was curious if anyone else was wondering why they featured Rick with a ladle of green stuff.

#3137 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

So I was curious if anyone else was wondering why they featured Rick with a ladle of green stuff.

Because every Rick has a vat of acid.

#3138 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Nailed it!

#3139 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

There’s some licensing issues with the songwriter.

That guy...

#3140 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

You mean vat of FAKE acid. Otherwise this happens.

#3141 3 years ago

Does anyone have a link to the beta code? #74 just landed and I wanted to try that out. Thanks in advance.

#3142 3 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Does anyone have a link to the beta code? #74 just landed and I wanted to try that out. Thanks in advance.

<deleted>

#3143 3 years ago

stevevt I'm not sure if this is meant for "mass" public consumption as it's beta code. epthegeek will chime in I'm sure.

#3144 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

stevevt I'm not sure if this is meant for "mass" public consumption as it's beta code. epthegeek will chime in I'm sure.

Yeah, we don't want EVERYBODY running it -- just enough to get a decent amount of feedback/reports. Public update will be out as soon as it can, I promise.

#3145 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yeah, we don't want EVERYBODY running it -- just enough to get a decent amount of feedback/reports. Public update will be out as soon as it can, I promise.

Sorry. I had no idea.

#3146 3 years ago

Hey all, never had a Spooky, multimorphic pin so have never heard the issue with power supply fan volume/problem or maybe it's not one at all for home environment.
Is it worth spending the $17 for a quieter fan for the power supply. Thx in advance.

#3147 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Yup, and I was stating that Adult Swim most of all, would have been aware of the upcoming season, and it's jokes and gags.

#3148 3 years ago

#72 in the house...

I had to adjust the bottom flippers a bit; they were both a bit high. That's a PITA. Very busy under the playfield.

So far the game is brutal, but hilarious. The garage shot is possible, but very difficult.

IMG_4333 2 (resized).jpgIMG_4333 2 (resized).jpg

#3149 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hey all, never had a Spooky, multimorphic pin so have never heard the issue with power supply fan volume/problem or maybe it's not one at all for home environment.
Is it worth spending the $17 for a quieter fan for the power supply. Thx in advance.

Is that one of the add on options from Spooky?

#3150 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Is that one of the add on options from Spooky?

No. Pinballlife sells them

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 13,500.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Trade
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 300.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 20,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/63?hl=mpdpvdpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.