(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,228 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 405.
#3051 3 years ago

Thanks for not spoiling the episodes. I'm an early riser and my bedtime is earlier than the show starts so I don't get to watch it until the next day Some might call me Sleepy Gary.

#3052 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm not sure where you heard that, but these things are not related at all. The one thing I have said (not sure about anybody else) is that there will be at least one (and hopefully more) adventures you can only pick once you fill the adventure card. There aren't currently any plans for a "final" mode at this point.

Now that Season 4 is over, did Adult Swim give you a timeframe on when you'd have access to the audio/video content for that season?

#3053 3 years ago

when/where can I watch season 4?

we have a free 1 month account on hulu and I dont see it on there...

#3054 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Adult Swim app has some of Season 4 for free

#3055 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

We've been using Youtube TV, but it's a paid subscription. There might be a free trial though. There usually is.

#3056 3 years ago

thx guys. Tending to a sick dog and will be nice to binge season 4

#3057 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Now that Season 4 is over, did Adult Swim give you a timeframe on when you'd have access to the audio/video content for that season?

Playing last night I noticed one of the potential mystery awards was a vat of fake acid. Very cool to see that reference since that episode only came out a couple of weeks ago.

#3058 3 years ago

Watched some of the latest steam from Karl. Thank Karl for streaming and its fun to watch your pinball skills.

The game looks great and display effects are fantastic. Well done Eric. Excellent rules so far and building on a great March build. The pop up select a mode after adventure card full is neat and it looked like the second adventure card is white as opposed to the faded vanilla color of the first so you know right away you are on your next set of adventures. Not sure why the call out says 1 more to go when you have 8 adventures (should it say 2 more?) and at 6 stamps he says we're half way there and at 5 stamps he says 4 more to go nice to see you're taking it seriously?

Clever to see the Roy progress still bubbles onscreen to show your progress. Lots of helpful popups for shots and point values. You can see the amount of thought that went into the screen display.

Meeseeks mania is a fun MB. At the end if seemed like the meeseeks was talking in the video but there was no audio. Maybe not. Have to watch it again.

Get Schwifty was one of the few episodes I watched, so it was neat to see it unfolded in a game mode. It works so well with the rest of the chosen adventures. I guess the red/green sliding bar keeps track of your jackpots? It didn't seem to move, but the head was moving left and right as time progressed and shots were made. You can see the interest level and dedication in the whole team with the choices made.

I really enjoy the lighting effects, great control and fading. Just a super job guys.

#3059 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thx guys. Tending to a sick dog and will be nice to binge season 4

Amazon Prime has them as well. Hope your Pup gets better soon, Hilton.

#3060 3 years ago

Some details ...

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Not sure why the call out says 1 more to go when you have 8 adventures (should it say 2 more?) and at 6 stamps he says we're half way there and at 5 stamps he says 4 more to go nice to see you're taking it seriously?

Morty gets to choose 1 out of every 10 adventures, according to how it works in the show. So you're really playing to 9 - not 10. Because the 10th one is Morty's choice. The callouts were all aimed at 10 originally, so I had to cut them up and re-arrange some things since 9 is really the target, so some of them are a little awkward.

At the end if seemed like the meeseeks was talking in the video but there was no audio.

That was an error - it's a beta. I had a whole list of things to fix after Karl's stream.

#3061 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

This would be the $800 'answer' in a Jeopardy category called "Things we can't discuss".

#3062 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Amazon Prime has them as well. Hope your Pup gets better soon, Hilton.

thx and thx for the tip

#3063 3 years ago

Thanks for the info!

Quoted from epthegeek:

Some details ...

Morty gets to choose 1 out of every 10 adventures, according to how it works in the show. So you're really playing to 9 - not 10. Because the 10th one is Morty's choice.

That was an error - it's a beta. I had a whole list of things to fix after Karl's stream.

#3064 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I love you Eric.
--Scott

but strictly platonically

#3065 3 years ago

epthegeek Sorry if you answered this already but my game is arriving today. What version of the code is the game shipping with? The last non beta?

#3066 3 years ago

I'm not sure it's in the works or not, but a "Replay" callout would be nice. As of now, when you achieve it, you get the knocker and not anything else. It's especially apparent when you get a Replay during Bonus countdown, and all you get is a knocker and it's oddly quite for a few seconds. Thanks Eric!

#3067 3 years ago

Get Schwifty was one of the few episodes I watched, so it was neat to see it unfolded in a game mode. It works so well with the rest of the chosen adventures. I guess the red/green sliding bar keeps track of your jackpots? It didn't seem to move, but the head was moving left and right as time progressed and shots were made.

Oh, I forgot this bit - You're on "Planet Music" an American Idol type show for the Cromulons. You make shots to 'impress' the Cromulons and get votes. The head on the gauge indicates the current status of the votes on how you're doing. In the red: You failed, Earth is doomed. In the green: They're pleased and you win. Any time you're in the green, you get points per second based on your current vote status. Also you get points for every made shot. Each made shot moves the vote up a bit, and then over time if you shoot nothing it slowly moves down.

#3068 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

epthegeek Sorry if you answered this already but my game is arriving today. What version of the code is the game shipping with? The last non beta?

I don't actually know because I'm not at the shop. I think games going out now might actually have one of the beta releases installed because there have been some improvements/changes that the production line asked for.

#3069 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm not sure it's in the works or not, but a "Replay" callout would be nice. As of now, when you achieve it, you get the knocker and not anything else. It's especially apparent when you get a Replay during Bonus countdown, and all you get is a knocker and it's oddly quite for a few seconds. Thanks Eric!

We have a replay animation -- it's just not cleared quite yet. Hold tight!

#3070 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

We have a replay animation -- it's just not cleared quite yet. Hold tight!

I knew you were on top of it!

#3071 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm not sure where you heard that, but these things are not related at all. The one thing I have said (not sure about anybody else) is that there will be at least one (and hopefully more) adventures you can only pick once you fill the adventure card. There aren't currently any plans for a "final" mode at this point.
Edit: Also, that episode was fantastic. Right down to the blue hair streak nod to Community.

thanks, I am so glad you (and Charley/Luke etc.) are actively posting here.

#3072 3 years ago

I watched some of the stream. Love the new Schwifty mode. Hilarious if you fail.

Human music dimension. That made me laugh.

I hadn't seen any streams since maybe February. The light show is AMAZING. The music is awesome.

#114... I can't wait!

#3073 3 years ago

When I get my game delivered, I hope my buddies bring their ponchos!

So many great one liners in this show...

#3074 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I don't actually know because I'm not at the shop. I think games going out now might actually have one of the beta releases installed because there have been some improvements/changes that the production line asked for.

Is beta code available to download or are you just sending it to testers?

#3075 3 years ago

This thread needs more unboxing pics

#3076 3 years ago

A cool edition to the human music dimension would be to change the entire switch sound bank to be all bloops and bleeps... so you are actually performing along with the human music while you play.

#3077 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

A cool edition to the human music dimension would be to change the entire switch sound bank to be all bloops and bleeps... so you are actually performing along with the human music while you play.

It's the "Jerrys Simulation" dimension - not just Human Music. Human Music plays while the switches play sound bits from Jerrys Sim

Edit: 'fun' fact - The voices in Jerry's Sim are Jack Danger, Jessica DeNardo and Brian Dye

#3078 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It's the "Jerrys Simulation" dimension - not just Human Music. Human Music plays while the switches play sound bits from Jerrys Sim

My man!!

#3079 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm not sure where you heard that, but these things are not related at all. The one thing I have said (not sure about anybody else) is that there will be at least one (and hopefully more) adventures you can only pick once you fill the adventure card.

Bowen commented in one of Karl’s streams, that you all weren’t going to start discussing a final decision wizard mode until the current season ended, unless I was hallucinating...

Why wouldn’t you want to put a final wizard mode in the game at some point?

#3080 3 years ago
Quoted from Krsmith9:

Why wouldn’t you want to put a final wizard mode in the game at some point?

At what point did I saw we would not? I just said we don't have a plan YET.

And what I meant by "these things aren't related" is that even if we were waiting for the end of season 4 (apparently, according to what Bowen said) it wasn't because we wanted to use the finale of season 4 AS the content for a final wizard mode -- that was the correlation being made.

#3081 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

At what point did I saw we would not? I just said we don't have a plan YET.
And what I meant by "these things aren't related" is that even if we were waiting for the end of season 4 (apparently, according to what Bowen said) it wasn't because we wanted to use the finale of season 4 AS the content for a final wizard mode -- that was the correlation being made.

Cool. I interpreted your earlier statement of “There aren't currently any plans for a "final" mode at this point” to mean you weren’t planning on having one, not that you hadn’t planned what it might be. Glad to know I’m wrong. Keep up the good work!

#3082 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

'fun' fact - The voices in Jerry's Sim are Jack Danger, Jessica DeNardo and Brian Dye

I was wondering if they were pulled from the show or if they were new recordings.

Based on what I saw on TMNT thread, I wonder when the public outcry and game boycotts will begin since they didnt use the original voice actors saying: "My Man", "Looking Good", and "Slow Down".

#3083 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I was wondering if they were pulled from the show or if they were new recordings.
Based on what I saw on TMNT thread, I wonder when the public outcry and game boycotts will begin since they didnt use the original voice actors saying: "My Man", "Looking Good", and "Slow Down".

It's one small part of the pin. Given that the bulk of the voicework of the pin is done by Justin Roiland, people are far more forgiving. Stern on the other hand tends to do zero sound from original, and most often bad "sound alikes" so that's why they get the public outcry. But those crying will buy the pin anyways, so they only have themselves to blame. :p

#3084 3 years ago

Invoice paid in full, getting closer!

#3085 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

This thread needs more unboxing pics

Here you go!

Now it is time to play!

4873106B-4535-4C52-B5EA-94A2E94D2E4A (resized).jpeg4873106B-4535-4C52-B5EA-94A2E94D2E4A (resized).jpegD2AB2158-CA93-4469-9271-81ED92A3C316 (resized).jpegD2AB2158-CA93-4469-9271-81ED92A3C316 (resized).jpegBB0E314E-E31F-4A87-B215-E3F8FE1689ED (resized).jpegBB0E314E-E31F-4A87-B215-E3F8FE1689ED (resized).jpeg

#3086 3 years ago

Just need some of that sweet new code now...

20200601_131317.jpg20200601_131317.jpg
#3087 3 years ago

Man...you guys have to be thrilled!

Keep the unboxing pics coming. Some of us have a long wait ahead and need to stay good and green with envy.

#3089 3 years ago

Fed Ex called me to schedule delivery for later this week and if a tractor trailer could access my home. I asked where the game was currently and their depot with 30 minutes away.

3B2060B7-0D67-4077-A273-2E3776D845C6 (resized).jpeg3B2060B7-0D67-4077-A273-2E3776D845C6 (resized).jpegFAD092E8-D123-4DD9-AEF1-363139EC5FCD (resized).jpegFAD092E8-D123-4DD9-AEF1-363139EC5FCD (resized).jpeg
#3090 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Fed Ex called me to schedule delivery for later this week and if a tractor trailer could access my home. I asked where the game was currently and their depot with 30 minutes away.[quoted image][quoted image]

Get’er done

#3091 3 years ago

I am only disappointed with the lack of coin door lock pics

#3092 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Here you go!
Now it is time to play!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! I’m a few spots in front of you so I’m hoping to be getting my email with shipping info soon!

#3093 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Fed Ex called me to schedule delivery for later this week and if a tractor trailer could access my home. I asked where the game was currently and their depot with 30 minutes away.[quoted image][quoted image]

NICE, mine will only be delivered to a depot 270km away and I have to pickup, and that'll feel like fuck all ill be so excited, 30mins - nothing!! LOL

#3094 3 years ago

I've just been reading the # written on the boxes

#3095 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am only disappointed with the lack of coin door lock pics

Finest coin door lock money can buy.

FAD89599-DBBF-4F42-A841-5862A9D4A31E (resized).jpegFAD89599-DBBF-4F42-A841-5862A9D4A31E (resized).jpeg
#3096 3 years ago

The envy is reaaal! Congrats to everyone getting their games! Ill be like an 8 year old on Xmas when my number comes up haha

#3097 3 years ago

I just got off the phone with the delivery company and my machine is due to arrive Friday between noon and five.

#3098 3 years ago

If you could choose one adventure from each season, which would your picks be (of those who haven't been released or announced in Beta)? I'd have to go with:

Season 1: Rick Potion Number 9 (Escape from the Morty's fans, release the gas convert to mantis people, then evolve them to Cronenbergs) The Cronenbergs are such iconic creatures from this show. Lawnmower Dog would be a runner up with Scary Terry but I understand there might be voice licensing issues.

Season 2: A Rickle in Time (it would be interesting to see how the timelines split as shots are made). The Ricks Must be Crazy would be a runner up with keeping Summer Safe (but not sure how much could be done with just the voice of the car since Frasier's daughter isn't one of the licensed voices).

Season 3: I'd go with Rest and Ricklaxation... but specifically the intro where they hunt down the plasma shard.

Season 4: So many great candidates (Dragons, snakes, death crystals, heists), but I'd go with the vat of Acid Episode.

#3099 3 years ago

Just got back from portal. Mine will be here Friday between January and February, 2021.

#3100 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

If you could choose one adventure from each season, which would your picks be (of those who haven't been released or announced in Beta)? I'd have to go with:
Season 1: Rick Potion Number 9 (Escape from the Morty's fans, release the gas convert to mantis people, then evolve them to Cronenbergs) The Cronenbergs are such iconic creatures from this show. Lawnmower Dog would be a runner up with Scary Terry but I understand there might be voice licensing issues.
Season 2: A Rickle in Time (it would be interesting to see how the timelines split as shots are made). The Ricks Must be Crazy would be a runner up with keeping Summer Safe (but not sure how much could be done with just the voice of the car since Frasier's daughter isn't one of the licensed voices).
Season 3: I'd go with Rest and Ricklaxation... but specifically the intro where they hunt down the plasma shard.
Season 4: So many great candidates (Dragons, snakes, death crystals, heists), but I'd go with the vat of Acid Episode.

I haven't seen season 3-4 but I agree with you on the first two seasons.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/62?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.