(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 404.
#3001 3 years ago

@FYMF
Wow the butter looks great, the reflection of the monsters on ACNC almost looks like part of the r&m art!

#3002 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Non starts are a cable or wire that came unplugged during shipping almost every single time. Already shot you an email with my phone number.

That is awesome service Luke. Speaks volumes about you and Spooky. Can’t wait to get my game.

#3003 3 years ago

Can someone explain the Roy mode? the positive choices are better, are the bad choices worth less point as well?

Quoted from epthegeek:

- Roy is a 5 decision deep branching narrative, if you make it through all 5, Roy's life ends. If you drain early; well, that's a tragedy.
- Shots lit Green make 'positive' choices, shots lit Red make 'negative choices'
- Roy's age is shown on the digit display in front of the scoop.
- Positive choices advance the age a bit more than negative choices do, and there's a bonus for your age at the end.
- Consecutive similar decisions (positive/negative) are multiplied based on the string (2x, 3x, etc)

#3004 3 years ago

How manynpinballs are supposed to be in RaM?

#3005 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

How manynpinballs are supposed to be in RaM?

Five.

#3006 3 years ago

So happy to see more deliveries!

Enjoy all!

#3007 3 years ago

"Install 1 ball in 2nd trough?" Explain Like I'm 5 please

#3008 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

"Install 1 ball in 2nd trough?" Explain Like I'm 5 please

Put one ball in the garage portal. Watch it disappear.

#3009 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

ahhhhh mine must be so close then
[quoted image]

Even better news I just got a called today saying it will arrive this Tuesday between 12-4 Ooh yeah.. now I’m debating on keeping it or just selling it to have money and space for the possibility of new JJP pin ...Damm to many good pins coming out this year

#3010 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Even better news I just got a called today saying it will arrive this Tuesday between 12-4 Ooh yeah.. now I’m debating on keeping it or just selling it to have money and space for the possibility of new JJP pin ...Damm to many good pins coming out this year

Booooo

#3011 3 years ago

100% keep that shit OR I’ll buy you out and have one for home and one for route.

Quoted from Blackzarak:

#3012 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Don't do it Jerry!!!

#3013 3 years ago

Just checked and I got the email too! #102 will be built soon.

Thinking about getting every ad on. A couple I'm unsure of.

Plastic protectors?
Bill validator door?

This will be going in a home. Thoughts?

#3014 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Just checked and I got the email too! #102 will be built soon.
Thinking about getting every ad on. A couple I'm unsure of.
Plastic protectors?
Bill validator door?
This will be going in a home. Thoughts?

Yes to both. Plastic protectors are an obvious to keep in better condition. Bill validator door so you have the option of external headphone and volume control OR the Harry Houdini microverse mod.

#3015 3 years ago

Oh shit, the new attract video is awesome! Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers

#3016 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Oh shit, the new attract video is awesome! Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers

Shit. Shit.. Shit... damn.

I want to see this. A much more sober version of me earlier cranked up profanity and turned on all atteact mode features after installing code.

Shit. Damnit man. Awww fuck. If I turn it on to see this attract my stupid drunk ass will play it and well. Not Cool.

Whatever. See you guys on the flip side while sober and admiring all your sweet sweet unboxings.

#3017 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Shit. Shit.. Shit... damn.
I want to see this. A much more sober version of me earlier cranked up profanity and turned on all atteact mode features after installing code.
Shit. Damnit man. Awww fuck. If I turn it on to see this attract my stupid drunk ass will play it and well. Not Cool.
Whatever. See you guys on the flip side while sober and admiring all your sweet sweet unboxings.

Happy Friday night.

#3018 3 years ago

So any longtime owners know what what/how to use a defragulation grenade in purge mode?

#3019 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

So any longtime owners know what what/how to use a defragulation grenade in purge mode?

Grenade is the inner orbit shot; lit blue triangle if you have any.
When your shoot it, it will kill the farthest right local, if any are available.

#3020 3 years ago

For games made before May 2020
do we need to load the code twice on every update?

Edit never mind I just saw your note one time is enough, just waiting for the new link to be posted to beta page and it will be time to get Schwifty!

7554B5A1-5965-43DD-B294-81ED489F973D (resized).jpeg7554B5A1-5965-43DD-B294-81ED489F973D (resized).jpeg
#3021 3 years ago

Fixed file for today’s build is up

#3022 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

And its pretty freakn glorious if I do say so myself

#3023 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I love you Eric.
--Scott

#3024 3 years ago

Slam save animation .. thumbs up Eric.. way up!

#3025 3 years ago

Had a dream last night that Spooky surprised everyone by revealing that they had built all of the machines during quarantine. Then I woke up....

#3026 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Had a dream last night that Spooky surprised everyone by revealing they built all the machines during quarantine.

Go back to your old dream...where everyone gets a free interactive topper included with the game.

#3027 3 years ago

Is there a changelist for the new code?

#3028 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Slam save animation .. thumbs up Eric.. way up!

All credit for the animations goes to David Vaness. He's amazing.

Also .. wait until you see the rare one.

Quoted from zucot:

Is there a changelist for the new code?

The beta page has running a running change log - but we don't really post it publicly until a new public update is out. A lot of the stuff in the beta change log is static because it's me fixing bugs with things that got added, so in the public update those fixes won't be listed.

#3029 3 years ago

Meseeks multiball, the added animations, and the farting dimension . Thanks epthegeek !!

#3030 3 years ago

Wow, by the time we get to games in my vicinity (around 300) it's gonna be unbelievable!

#3031 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Wow, by the time we get to games in my vicinity (around 300) it's gonna be unbelievable!

1/3 of the way there!

#3032 3 years ago

I’m getting beyond stoked to get mine with all these hot code updates being fired off.

#3033 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

You're 100% wrong. Its ALREADY unbelievable. Just keeps getting better and better with every build. You'll see

#3034 3 years ago

For anyone wanting to see the new code

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/635853332?tt_medium=mobile_web_share&tt_content=vod

IE pinballs latest r&m stream
Get shwifty, meseeks m.b., fart dimension etc
119m score

#3035 3 years ago

Cant read all posts for the last months here, so just asking;

With the physical fixes being done to Rick n Morty after delivery, for example the fixes Karl Deangela has done to make the game play butter smooth, is this fixes that will be now done in production for the games being produced in the factor?

#3036 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

With the physical fixes being done to Rick n Morty after delivery, for example the fixes Karl Deangela has done to make the game play butter smooth, is this fixes that will be now done in production for the games being produced in the factor?

All that is needed, Spooky will be doing.

#3037 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Search for Luke's Posts.

#3038 3 years ago

I have not played R&M yet, just wanted to ask about the Meeseeks and Mega Seeds are on the same inserts, is it hard to determine what they're lit for or is the color indicative?

#3039 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Quoted from razorsedge:

All that is needed, Spooky will be doing.

This is not exactly a black and white answer, and frankly one I've been wondering about. Recall that there's been a spectrum of *fixes* ranging from "just remove the screws to absorb the shock" to "drill new holes to tweak the geometry," with variations in between. What I'm curious about is where Spooky landed on this.

As much as I love Spooky games (I have an unhealthy affection for both Rob Zombie and TNA), I can also acknowledge that their games have been a bit clunky. So, even though I haven't played R&M yet, the concept of it needing tweaking seems in alignment with my experience on their other games (including Scott's prior masterpiece).

Several prominent voices in this thread have achieved what I would want with my game, by moving lane guides, etc. Has Spooky been as aggressive as this? Not sure.

I have no interest in getting into an argument with anyone about this, however... The facts are that the progression thus far has been: Spooky released the game in the original state, then said "just removing the screws" was all that was needed to resolve reported issues, and now has seemingly made more aggressive tweaks. KUDOS to them for listening and acknowledging that they can improve their product -- I have no complaints about them. I love it when people have the self-assuredness to admit their creation can be better. But this should invalidate the other prominent voices in this thread that say "I'm not going to change anything because this is how the designer intended the game."

Hopefully the newer versions coming from Spooky will play as well as some of the geometrically enhanced versions are reported to shoot. I'm still 200+ spots away from getting my game, so who knows, there may be even more "enhancements" between now and then.

#3040 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

This is not exactly a black and white answer, and frankly one I've been wondering about. Recall that there's been a spectrum of *fixes* ranging from "just remove the screws to absorb the shock" to "drill new holes to tweak the geometry," with variations in between. What I'm curious about is where Spooky landed on this.
As much as I love Spooky games (I have an unhealthy affection for both Rob Zombie and TNA), I can also acknowledge that their games have been a bit clunky. So, even though I haven't played R&M yet, the concept of it needing tweaking seems in alignment with my experience on their other games (including Scott's prior masterpiece).
Several prominent voices in this thread have achieved what I would want with my game, by moving lane guides, etc. Has Spooky been as aggressive as this? Not sure.
I have no interest in getting into an argument with anyone about this, however... The facts are that the progression thus far has been: Spooky released the game in the original state, then said "just removing the screws" was all that was needed to resolve reported issues, and now has seemingly made more aggressive tweaks. KUDOS to them for listening and acknowledging that they can improve their product -- I have no complaints about them. I love it when people have the self-assuredness to admit their creation can be better. But this should invalidate the other prominent voices in this thread that say "I'm not going to change anything because this is how the designer intended the game."
Hopefully the newer versions coming from Spooky will play as well as some of the geometrically enhanced versions are reported to shoot. I'm still 200+ spots away from getting my game, so who knows, there may be even more "enhancements" between now and then.

I tried a lot of the fixes. Moved the upper flipper, various movements and fixes to the spinner lane guide, etc. in the end, all that’s needed is the removal of a couple screws in the guide. This makes it more flexible when the ball goes around the lane. Even Scott admitted he over built the guide. As far as I know, this is the only physical change Spooky is doing, and the only physical change that is needed (in my 700+ game play experience). This is such a fun game to play! My wife and I can’t stop playing it...and our other pins (except ACNC) get very few plays per week now. You all are gonna love this pin!!

#3041 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I have not played R&M yet, just wanted to ask about the Meeseeks and Mega Seeds are on the same inserts, is it hard to determine what they're lit for or is the color indicative?

Active good Meeseeks are blue. Turning bad they are red/purply. Megaseeds are orange. It is easy to know you are in a different dimension, and therefore, you know to look for megaseeds, which are prominently orange. Megaseeds are not only located on the megaseed inserts...

So to answer your question, they are easy enough in the context of the game to tell which is which.

#3042 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Active good Meeseeks are blue. Turning bad they are red/purply. Megaseeds are orange. It is easy to know you are in a different dimension, and therefore, you know to look for megaseeds, which are prominently orange. Megaseeds are not only located on the megaseed inserts...
So to answer your question, they are easy enough in the context of the game to tell which is which.

Thanks!! this is something that I love about R&M, the color change inserts are so dynamic and add so much texture and nuance to the game.

So Meeseeks are not be active at the same time as Megaseeds?

#3043 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Megaseeds are not only located on the megaseed inserts...

For the first dimension they only appear on shots with dedicated inserts, and not the garage or meeseeks box.

Second dimension it adds the garage and meeseeks box to the options, but still all have dedicated inserts.

From 3rd and on, all the targets and the pop bumper are also included.

#3044 3 years ago

Without spoilers, I liked the season finale, but I hope they use something else for the final wizard mode. They said they were waiting for end of season to decide what to do for the wizard mode.

#3045 3 years ago
Quoted from Krsmith9:

Without spoilers, I liked the season finale, but I hope they use something else for the final wizard mode. They said they were waiting for end of season to decide what to do for the wizard mode.

How about no one specific "adventure" ... but instead you just start Ricks wizard mode "Rule The Multiverse" ? Lol

.... Rick, Morty, Squanchy and Birdperson!? ... take on The Galactic Federation

#3046 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Great post. I feel the same way.

#3047 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

The facts are that the progression thus far has been: Spooky released the game in the original state, then said "just removing the screws" was all that was needed to resolve reported issues, and now has seemingly made more aggressive tweaks.

Do we know this for sure, that Spooky has made more aggressive tweaks?

#3048 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

For the first dimension they only appear on shots with dedicated inserts, and not the garage or meeseeks box.
Second dimension it adds the garage and meeseeks box to the options, but still all have dedicated inserts.
From 3rd and on, all the targets and the pop bumper are also included.

Didn't know this. Very nice nuance added to this already awesome game!

Quoted from rai:

Thanks!! this is something that I love about R&M, the color change inserts are so dynamic and add so much texture and nuance to the game.
So Meeseeks are not be active at the same time as Megaseeds?

Yes they can be. You can have a blue/orange flashing insert, or a red&purply/orange flashing insert. One shot will collect them both. Meeseeks are only on their dedicated inserts.

#3049 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Do we know this for sure, that Spooky has made more aggressive tweaks?

No the "more agressive tweaks" are extra layout modifications made by one or two owners, but not necesary. Spooky and Scott have said they will delete excessive screws.

Refer to post by @dnapac...

Quoted from dnapac:

I tried a lot of the fixes. Moved the upper flipper, various movements and fixes to the spinner lane guide, etc. in the end, all that’s needed is the removal of a couple screws in the guide. This makes it more flexible when the ball goes around the lane. Even Scott admitted he over built the guide. As far as I know, this is the only physical change Spooky is doing, and the only physical change that is needed (in my 700+ game play experience). This is such a fun game to play! My wife and I can’t stop playing it...and our other pins (except ACNC) get very few plays per week now. You all are gonna love this pin!!

#3050 3 years ago
Quoted from Krsmith9:

I'm not sure where you heard that, but these things are not related at all. The one thing I have said (not sure about anybody else) is that there will be at least one (and hopefully more) adventures you can only pick once you fill the adventure card. There aren't currently any plans for a "final" mode at this point.

Edit: Also, that episode was fantastic. Right down to the blue hair streak nod to Community.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
8,800 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/61?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.