(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 404.
#201 4 years ago

I was thinking of making addons for the current art blades. Transparent stickers you could add on and remove if you wanted. This would let you customize them, not have to replace or buy entirely new ones and add some more interest to your game. We also have a cromulon for the backboard.

#202 4 years ago

Not too impressed with the stock art blades. Interested in seeing other alternatives.

#203 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

ya the art blades seem meh

I'll have the art blades on mine if you want to make the 5 hour trek to see it in a few weeks when I get it or anytime after unboxing

Probably give you time to see them before finalizing your options list. - I also have the art on my ACNC and I think it makes the machine so much better looking

#204 4 years ago

I was planning to skip the art blades until I saw them in person. They look a lot better than the photos. They are subtle but match the rest of the machine well.

#205 4 years ago

So did they confirm if the evil morty song still plays set the end game bc I really liked it in the initial reveal

#206 4 years ago

I love the "censoring" on that King Rick Funko-Pop: it's effective and self-defeatingly pointless at the same time. Bravo to whoever typeset that, and whoever approved it

#207 4 years ago

I’m not sure if I’m in for these art blades. Will probably go with art instead of mirrors due to the purple sides. My number is coming up soon, so I’ll probably end up with the standard ones. I’m not phobic about putting them in, but it would be nice to not have to do it myself for a change!

Quoted from Manic:

I like dark, minimally decorated wallpaper like this... doesn't give it that claustrophobic "lit up kid's toybox" look that brightly colored wallpaper can cause (I refuse to call them "blades"
I actually prefer just straight black sides most of the time as then the lit PF seems to float in space and doesn't remind you you're looking into a box.
But I know I'm in the minority and my view might seem a little... odd I suppose. Lord knows there will probably be 10 variants soon available to choose from... more options are always good.

Sounds like you need mirror blades!

#208 4 years ago

I just changed the name of the thread to something more fun.
--Scott

#209 4 years ago

That is much better.

Ball Fondler's Club would have worked, too.

#210 4 years ago

There needs to be a Ball Fondlers Multiball. *cough*

The entire game should just be all multiball modes.

#211 4 years ago

Today I visited the Ice Cream dimension. It was delicious & they have some sweet merch for R&M collectors.

82B3C0E8-85D8-4669-82D7-F6B181D72C46.jpeg82B3C0E8-85D8-4669-82D7-F6B181D72C46.jpeg9F0AB65A-2229-400A-AD23-4DB77023B64D.jpeg9F0AB65A-2229-400A-AD23-4DB77023B64D.jpeg8384FE9E-5F58-4F53-A3EE-E0C9ED09B520.jpeg8384FE9E-5F58-4F53-A3EE-E0C9ED09B520.jpegEB583396-8A99-4880-B381-40DC7B72398A.jpegEB583396-8A99-4880-B381-40DC7B72398A.jpeg
#212 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Today I visited the Ice Cream dimension. It was delicious & they have some sweet merch for R&M collectors.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool but are they paying royalties or just charging fees for tshirts that paid royalties?

#213 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Very cool but are they paying royalties or just charging fees for tshirts that paid royalties?

It seems officially licensed by Adult Swim.

#214 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It seems officially licensed by Adult Swim.

Yeah it’s official. All of the R&M stuff is sold out online.

https://www.aftersicecream.com/swag

#215 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I just changed the name of the thread to something more fun.
--Scott

Aw geez!

#216 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Yeah it’s official. All of the R&M stuff is sold out online.
https://www.aftersicecream.com/swag

Very cool. Might have to check out their online store. Thanks!

EDIT: Next month apparently

#217 4 years ago

Cheers

1E25AB2E-B6F0-494B-96EA-00BFC4EC3FE5 (resized).jpeg1E25AB2E-B6F0-494B-96EA-00BFC4EC3FE5 (resized).jpeg
#218 4 years ago

#386 ... I’ll be here a while.

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Cheers[quoted image]

Looking at this pic with the beer glasses in the back makes me realize I'd totally rock some Spooky branded beer glasses/mugs

#220 4 years ago

Number 404 patiently waiting! hoping before 2021 hits.
still can't decide if i should make the 9hr drive(each way) to pickup or just get it delivered to Canada. My first NIB pin, any suggestions or tips?

#221 4 years ago
Quoted from Vhex:

Number 404 patiently waiting! hoping before 2021 hits.
still can't decide if i should make the 9hr drive(each way) to pickup or just get it delivered to Canada. My first NIB pin, any suggestions or tips?

Not sure how complicated the exporting of pricey merch across the border are but I would factor this into my decision for sure.

#222 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Not sure how complicated the exporting of pricey merch across the border are but I would factor this into my decision for sure.

As long as you give them the money they are fine with it

#223 4 years ago

C-155 Checking In!

#225 4 years ago

Only way to make the wait bearable...plug me in to Simple Rick's until it's time

simplerick2 (resized).jpgsimplerick2 (resized).jpg
#226 4 years ago

The only thing better is the new simple Rick cookie based off the first Rick to actually get his machine. We get to relive the unboxing with each delicious cookie. Simply Rick pinball edition.

#227 4 years ago

Oh man oh geez… Looks like we’re going to have to change the name again Scott!

How about the don’t be a Jerry club or Peace among worlds club?

#228 4 years ago

Changing the text to “Spooky Pinball” would make a pretty rad shirt.

Come home to the impossible flavor of bootique gaming. Come home to Spooky Pinball.

F2839F6E-3CAC-44E9-893A-34BAC189EFFE (resized).pngF2839F6E-3CAC-44E9-893A-34BAC189EFFE (resized).png
#229 4 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

Changing the text to “Spooky Pinball” would make a pretty rad shirt.
Come home to the impossible flavor of bootique gaming. Come home to Spooky Pinball.[quoted image]

Change the hat to a ghost and you got a deal!

#230 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Change the hat to a ghost and you got a deal!

Excellent idea!

#231 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Oh man oh geez… Looks like we’re going to have to change the name again Scott!

How about the don’t be a Jerry club or Peace among worlds club?

I like "Show me what you got"

#232 4 years ago

Regarding the art blades - when I bought TNA from Spooky they gave you the option of mirror blades vs. art blades. I chose the mirror blades and they looks awesome. They really enhance Scott's killer light show. Does anyone know if this will be an option this time?

#233 4 years ago

#132. Can’t wait!

#234 4 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

Regarding the art blades - when I bought TNA from Spooky they gave you the option of mirror blades vs. art blades. I chose the mirror blades and they looks awesome. They really enhance Scott's killer light show. Does anyone know if this will be an option this time?

I'd love to see a game with mirror blades. Not sure if it will go well with the purple, but you're right about the mirrors showing off a good light show!

#235 4 years ago

Yeah, I would like a name change for this topic. I think it’s the episode about Little Rick/vampires in the school. Bird Person explains what Wubba-lubba-dub-dub really means.

My choice would be ”And awaaay we go!”.

#236 4 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

Not at this time. Spooky has decided not to offer mirrors, but the interior art is great.

#237 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

I'd love to see a game with mirror blades. Not sure if it will go well with the purple, but you're right about the mirrors showing off a good light show!

BLACK mirrors...I think those will be slick.

#238 4 years ago

*Pending a licensing deal with the BBC

</jokes>

#239 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Not at this time. Spooky has decided not to offer mirrors, but the interior art is great.

I hope Spooky or Pinball Life decide to make the side mirrors at some point

#240 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I hope Spooky or Pinball Life decide to make the side mirrors at some point

Yeah, really really want these.

#241 4 years ago

Quick question for the @thenotrashcougar

Watching the streams, it didn't look like anyone was able to get past more than one or two modes.

I'm guessing that the ultimate objective is to fill that card to 10, but if guys like Jack and Bowen aren't getting anywhere, how's it going to be for us mortals?

Seeing how strong the theme is here, I really was hoping the game would take you on an adventure where you'd get to travel through a bunch of modes.

Just wanted to get your thoughts on this. Or is the game meant to just be fast and furious, where no one is really going to ever see the end of it?

Keep up the great work! You've got a winner here!

#242 4 years ago

I know what's missing from the stock sideblades, all the planets: Jerry resort planet, pawn shop planet, tiny planet, screaming sun planet, cob planet, snake planet, purge planet, galactic federal prison

https://rickandmorty.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Planets

Maybe this is a licensing nightmare that's not worth the effort for sideblades?

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Quick question for the thenotrashcougar
Watching the streams, it didn't look like anyone was able to get past more than one or two modes.
I'm guessing that the ultimate objective is to fill that card to 10, but if guys like Jack and Bowen aren't getting anywhere, how's it going to be for us mortals?
Seeing how strong the theme is here, I really was hoping the game would take you on an adventure where you'd get to travel through a bunch of modes.
Just wanted to get your thoughts on this. Or is the game meant to just be fast and furious, where no one is really going to ever see the end of it?
Keep up the great work! You've got a winner here!

On the current software the game spots you 4 adventure cards (modes). My guess is that this number will be adjustable up or down, especially as more modes are added. You also have to remember that the stream was likely most of these player's first times playing the game. As they play it more and get the shots down they will progress further. I only put on a handful of plays and was usually able to start 2-3 adventures. I think it will be a challenging game, but I don't think it will be too difficult, especially if you have the ability to change settings in the software

#244 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I know what's missing from the stock sideblades, all the planets: Jerry resort planet, pawn shop planet, tiny planet, screaming sun planet, cob planet, snake planet, purge planet, galactic federal prison

The side art is exactly what CN/AS wanted and asked for the planets but keep it simple.

#245 4 years ago

Quick question for the thenotrashcougar

Time to change the settings to 5 balls and lengthened ball saves.

#246 4 years ago

#170-#220 Can't wait.

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

On the current software the game spots you 4 adventure cards (modes). My guess is that this number will be adjustable up or down, especially as more modes are added. You also have to remember that the stream was likely most of these player's first times playing the game. As they play it more and get the shots down they will progress further. I only put on a handful of plays and was usually able to start 2-3 adventures. I think it will be a challenging game, but I don't think it will be too difficult, especially if you have the ability to change settings in the software

I personally like to keep everything factory. I'm just hoping they polish this so that people can see a bit of the game. When a theme is this strong, it would really be a downer to not progress through it.

I have full faith in Scott and team

#248 4 years ago

I personally like to keep everything factory. I'm just hoping they polish this so that people can see a bit of the game. When a theme is this strong, it would really be a downer to not progress through it.
I have full faith in Scott and team

I feel like this is holding me back too! lol I have a JP 2019 and I can't get anything done so I can't appreciate any of the late ball progress and this is even putting it on 5 balls!

PS I'm not very good.

#249 4 years ago

Mike is on the right track; Almost everybody on the stream was playing it for the first time. We didn't really go over rules before we started, so there wasn't much "serious" playing going on. Everybody was having fun, or distracted, or drinking, or whatever. Once you have a few runs at it in a more serious setting, you can get more done.

But I will say that we're definitely always evaluating things as far as how hard things should be and still tweaking a lot in that regard.

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

DOPE. Now, I guess one of us needs to spend some time in photoshop and then just give them away free to have printed on your own. Whats the legality in that? House of cosbys easter egg planet FTW!

Quoted from SpookyKT:

The side art is exactly what CN/AS wanted and asked for the planets but keep it simple.

Its fine. I didnt mean to start a big thing, just a discussion about the options available and what could be done. I still plan on getting the stock ones unless something "better" comes up.

I got nothing better to think about until I have my game. You guys realize you caused us all to have a fever right? The only thing that can cure this fever is our machines. Carry on, no complaints here.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Colts Neck, NJ
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods
Interactive
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 13,500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders
Pinball Machine
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/5?hl=hayrebear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.